The Ponder Thread

Copilot, drop the F-Bomb! Drop two of 'em! Hell, drop the whole batch! Commander has forgotten the time his college class starts and is currently 15 minutes late with a total time of 30 minutes late if he leaves for it now. Conclusion, we are boned. BONED!

BONED!

Mission aborted due to a lack of sortie time. Mission failed gentlemen. Pull out and get some downtime. In 4 hours, we go hot into enemy territory. Rest well marines.

Why are there marines in my head! (F-Bomb) it, I'm going to bed.

Last thoughts, since when do marines drop bombs?
NO SCHOOL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... I bet Xen and I have enough for a Cross right now.
Level two, at least... I can't remember whether it's individual battles or threads that are counted.
Oh, it's threads. Not enough, then...
Why can't I get someone to party with? I mean, I'm a good decent roleplayer.

Why is this contagious plague of losing our muses spreading? Where will it stop?

And what is with the quest I'm on? Anyone know of a place that sells chili and Cheese?
My telepathic abilities command you to go to Chipotle in order to obtain said chilli and cheese.
Maybe Jack in the Box too.
God, I feel so bad for college students...heh. Ha! Sorry...don't hurt me...
OK...
Why is Random Chat not random? Everything is relevant to something...
But it isn't relevant to the RP.
Except for sometimes...
Meh, whatever.
Are you volunteering to enforce the random clause?
Because if so, go right ahead.
O.o Oh my freaking god! You're psychic! Wait, what am I thinking...(banana!) Yes, mighty mind reader, I already have.
Holy shit... I'm the only one on the forum.
But at least I have my books!
... And a pair of contacts too, thank you very much.
Hmmmm... would it be bad to bump an hour ahead intentionally? I guess so. One more hour, then.
A whole hour of reading the "Jailhouse Blues" comic...
...A sentimental hippo. Why must this happen now? I am not trained in the art of bubble blowing yet. I must summon the demonic Sponge... But where do I get a virgin sacrifice...?
My psychic powers tell you to look in Compton, U.S.A.
Why does CompUSA not sell stress balls?
These Subtype revamps scare me...
Mostly because I won't be able to change my subtype if Cursor ends up as something I don't like.
After all, what else can Gunner be? I wouldn't have a reason other than "I don't like this subtype," and that's no reason at all.
Repent, sinners! The Apocalypse is nigh!
Because Gunner lost all his hax in the process.
Now stop being psychic, you.
Why does everyone panic when I post something? oo;
Lost... all... his... hax?

Oh goody, we did something right then.
Dang... no 90 damage widesword with an areagrab for massive win... still, I can always use extra dodges. I could, in fact, use all melee attacks and have two dodges at the same time...
Okay. I'm indifferent to the new system...
*reads topic again*
Oh, right. A free dodge once a turn. Well, it's still worth it.