The Ponder Thread

I want to go to Caucasia...The mother land of all white folk.
Oh rly? Ha! That means Zero is a retard...eheheh. So...how 'bout them bears?
What is love?
Hmmm...love...being able to do pervy things to people without being slapped. What is...tentacle sex???
When you're older you'll understand.
When I'm older I'll ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE and not be on here anymore...no offense, but I won't be...or will I???
Will I have a life in the future?

Quote (Urmean15)

What is love?

Baby don't hurt me...Don't hurt me no more.
We come from space, so we don't come from here... We are the spaaace people!
We are from a different... PLANEEEET! Space people!
We're not from this earth! We're from outer space! Oh! Space people!
If aliens are people from other planets. Then the people from other planets think us aliens. If we are aliens, then we already found proof of aliens.

Quote (yahiko9040)

Hmmm...love...being able to do pervy things to people without being slapped. What is...tentacle sex???

WRONG!

Zanallen wins.
Zanallen Wins! Mortal Fatality!
Why o why is anime so godly?
Because there is rarely any tentacle sex.

Are ninjas really cooler than pirates? Or is it the other way around?
Heres a question for anyone who reads Berserk, Now, do faeries like pakku have gentials? it's clear there are male and female faeries, but you always see nothing in the naughty bits area, also for anyone who is thinking that they're just censoring it, you never read berserk huh? It borders... oh who am i kidding, it practically is hentai. like, elfein leid mixed with a really creeeeeeepy hentai like bible black, but with even more rape and decapitations. Yes that is possible.
And yes majin, berserk does have a tentacle scene. Infact the chick gets so traumatized over it she loses her memory and has the mind of a three year old.
ewww
Dude that ain't even half as bad as some other stuff. A masochistic paladin chick, (yes i know that makes no sense) almost gets raped by a horse possessed by an evil spirit. Gatts and his 12ft long slab of steel he calls a sword decapitates it just before it mounts her.
Ahem, we're pondering, not commenting.

I wonder why Chinese is so easy?
I wonder if I'm ACTUALLY the first to reach the end of Drakim's game...
ok so you think faeries have genitals?