The Ponder Thread

if i ever go to a convention...

i'm dressing up as a tentical monster and attacking all the female cosplayers...

that wuold be fun/deadly...
EN should really carry around hairspray or bugspray or something, along with her lighter.
I mean, a lighter's good for lighting tinder and stuff, but it has no range.
Now, add a spray of a flammable yet defunct beauty product to the mix... Heh heh...
...I wonder who will want to draw my new Navi...
It'd definetly be tough... She's practically a nude, after all.
I'm reading people's minds again...?
dude i wanna see someone go as pfil. ...Five hundred points to anyone who can name where that character comes from!
.....**Looks around** Bondage Faeries? :ph43r:
...The Chat Room magically re-appeared...
Nobody knows? fine zan, your new name is pamila -.-

anywho, anyone seen the anime dokuro-chan? i finally got around to watching it, its so damn short!!! also the ending confuses me-.- anyone know what the hell happened at the end, and where i can DL the manga?
When will this guy get to pondering, and not just discussing anime?
When I unify the land of Ohio, will I be loved for my acts? Or killed by the leaders of the country? What if I unified the U.S? Will I finally have a land that people will actually like?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................................
ZA WARUDO!
Nah, back to homework.
Ooh, Silver looks like a Dusk Nobody...
Hmmmmm....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
hey heres a quick question, if you could make one game, video or tabletop, like real life, which would it be?
I guess I can't pick Dynasty Warriors since it technically already happened? What should I pick? Should I tell Raikotsu that he should post shit like this in the Random Chat? Or make a topic for it?
I'm pondering what it would be like, as well im pondering why your making such a big deal about this.
I'm pondering about the fact that this is the pondering thread...And that I'm going to get crap for my tax return.

Quote (Zanallen)

English is a woman of incomparable beauty. **Puts on his ruby armor**

I put on my Robe and Wizard hat
I am pondering what the heck Urmean just said.
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS SITE!!...No dignity, that's what >_>;; *keeps on staring at the massive Yuri ava's* >:3
Im pondering why we are always opening our sentances with "im pondering" ...except you goroke >.>

Quote (raikotsu)

Im pondering why we are always opening our sentances with "im pondering" ...except you goroke >.>

WIII~~ I just read your thoughts >:3 BE CAREFUL OF THE PSYCH-MOOGLE/BREAD >_<!!!