Hello

If you want to PM it to someone, I'll be more than happy to look at it. However, you can always just put it in your initial registration post. If you look at the other registration threads, very few profiles get immediate approval without at least some input/corrections by mods/officials/admins. Don't be afraid to make a mistake, now's the perfect time to make mistakes and get "gentle" guidance*

* Depends on the mod. I'm a nice guy, while all the others are d-bags.**

** jk
If you want.

The navi named Trent has knives that he can throw or stab people with in melee.
I'd like to thank you guys again for your help and for welcoming me here.
I DID NOT WELCOME YOU YET. BUT FEEL AN URGE TO DO SO. I AM LOUD.

Two questions.
1. How old are you, unless you don't want to say which is fine. Just curious.
2. We don't often get people who can take in the rules so well and so fast as you do. Did you have any particular trouble with our systems or not at all?

Hope you enjoy your stay here and forgive us of any delays in modding. We're only human.
I am Shuryou and this is my most favourite welcome message in the Rogue Network.

Edit: I lied. Three questions.
3. Are you from America/Canada? If not, where are you from?
1. I am 26 years old.

3. California, America.
Pretty sure the question was towards Blizzard Azure...

also, yo.
I know. I just didn't want him to feel alone.
Hello there.

1: I'm 24.

2: I have been prowling as a guest for a few weeks prior to registering. I would have registered sooner, but man... that is a *lot* to take in. If we had a test on the rules right now, I'd flunk. shh, don't tell the professors, they love pop quizzes <_<

3: I'm from the US.
I know you can't seem to get on the CHAT.

But seriously, come to the CHAT/get the CHAT working for you. The CHAT is a great resource and the CHAT is almost every day talking about something rules related. So, come visit the CHAT soon.

Click here to get to the chat.
I am a 27 year old pair of pants out of the dirty clothes hamper. Just wanted to welcome you here and hope you have fun.
@Azureink: .... Are you for real? <_<

@Zanallen: Hello, and laundering is only illegal when it's money. :lol:

Quote (Blizzard8088)

.... Are you for real? <_<

Is this real life? When's this gonna be over? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Quote (Blizzard8088)

@Azureink: .... Are you for real? <_<

Um... True?
Azure, stop spamming chat links. Seriously, he got it the first time. *whacks with hammer*
Okay, I have a question that I wish I didn't have. My Navi can turn into an aircraft, and--

Quote (This does not bode well.)

If you plan to make a Navi capable of flight, you must purchase and equip both programs, or a higher level program that contains the effects of both.

Am I hosed?

PS: That's talking about some shoe programs.

Quote (Blizzard8088)

Okay, I have a question that I wish I didn't have. My Navi can turn into an aircraft, and--

Quote (This does not bode well.)

If you plan to make a Navi capable of flight, you must purchase and equip both programs, or a higher level program that contains the effects of both.

Am I hosed?

PS: That's talking about some shoe programs.

That is if you want your Navi's flight to actually have an effect, meaning avoiding ground attacks or panel effects or whatever.
I don't understand your answer. Explain?
Well, you can have your Navi flying around, but he'll still be effected by things happening on the ground. Basically, his flight is pure fluff without the shoe programs. If he flies over lava he will be burned. If someone causes an earthquake he will be effected. It is odd, but that is how it works. True flight and the ability to avoid ground based effects is only granted through shoes.
So I can't use Airstep + Gust to fly over hazardous terrain?

Quote (Blizzard8088)

So I can't use Airstep + Gust to fly over hazardous terrain?

Yes you can, that is an exception.

EDIT - You can jump over things with Airstep. Although it can be rp'd as some sort of temporarily increasing power to ascend over obstacles.