Triple Trouble in the Club

After KaijuMan zapped the Armadill to oblivion, the hulking reptilian Navi finally halted his advance, and made a satisfied snort. It seemed to John his Navi had to blow off some steam from the frustration he had last battle, and that seemed to be enough. KaijuMan spotted a packet of zenny near him, and touched it with one of his clawed feet, causing it to download itself into the PET. John saw the download, and picked up his glass to have another sip. However, he saw the glass was empty, and frowned.
Crap, out of beer! Hey Kai, you want another drink as well?

KaijuMan tilted his head slightly, thinking about it for a bit. However, he seemed to be in a good mood, so he caved and agreed.
Sure. I'm getting a bit parched anyway.

John ordered another dark malt beer, and KaijuMan very quickly browsed the club menu before another keg, just like before, materialized in front of him. The Navi was about to demolish the keg in the same way he did earlier, but decided to try something a bit different. The blades over his right forearm swung into combat position over his hand, and he stabbed one of the four blades into the top of the keg, piercing it, and causing the beer to start to foam and bubble out.

After tapping the keg, He then crouched down as he brought his arm back, and thrust all four claws into the side of the keg. The serated blades sank into the metal and locked in as he picked up the entire keg with one hand, almost like a giant silver mug. He opened his maw as he tilted the keg, and started to drink as the beer poured from the hole into his mouth. His teeth were still rather hot, because a hissing sound was heard coming from his mouth, and steam started to rise from his maw as he drank. He looked as if he was going to chug the hole thing, but stopped and brought the keg back down. He had only finished about a third of the keg, and decided to let it last. The claws were surprisingly well secured to the keg, and only a couple drops of beer leaked over the sharpened metal blades.

KaijuMan made a satisfied sigh as he looked over the ruined battlefield and towards his allies.
Ah, there's nothing better than reducing the battlefield to piles of burning rubble. Am I right?

John smirked as he raised his glass, as if toasting his Navi.
Amen, brother.

John glanced over towards his two comrades, and was wondering if they were looking at him oddly, possibly thinking he was some destructive psychopath. He leaned towards them and tried to keep his voice down so his Navi wouldn't hear.
I think Kai's starting to open up a bit, just playin' along.

((Ready for Battle #4))
Ante smiled as her opponent got back to his usual tricks. "Well, I'm happy to see that your humor's improving, KaijuMan," she chuckled. It was still a little difficult to relate to him or talk while he was busy smashing apart beer kegs with his teeth, but at least it was a little easier than when he refused to talk to his partners. Ante took another sip from her own drink; the buzzing effect, to her, felt as though it had lessened as she'd gotten used to it. "We have been a little rough on this battlefield, haven't we? I feel like not a battle goes by where we don't ruin this unfortunate club's shenery... scenery," she hiccuped.

"Oh, no, I getcha! I've got a confession to make... sometimes, I feel this same way about the employee calendar at work, and I mix all of the sticky notes around! It's too monotonous, having all of the same color together. I do the same thing with the vitamin water in my fridge!" Teruko explained with surprising fervor to John, leaning forward in her seat. "When things are too orderly like that it's just natural to want to smash them. Didn't you guys do the same thing with your building blocks as a kid?"

Her navi chuckled, shaking her head slightly. "I can't say I can relate, Teruko. I almost feel like order and arrangement are hobbies that have become inseparable from my character. Don't you worry that arranging the shticky... sticky notes like that interferes with the work of others?" she asked.

"Maybe. But it's not boring!" the irresponsible operator answered childishly, leaning back in her seat with her arms behind her head. "I feel like it'd be just as bad if they got too bored. Same with you guys, right? If you practice a routine and do that every time, you'll get bored fighting viruses."

"Hm... perhaps," Ante admitted. She'd become so far removed from virus busting back in the old days that she'd forgotten it could get somewhat monotonous without a splash of creativity. "Very well. I'll attempt to dazzle you with a constantly shifting array of moves. Please look forward to it," she replied with a small curtsy.

"You really are drunk, aren't you? Heeheehee!" the operator giggled. "By the way, we got a new chip and uh... your belt blew up," she told her navi in a whisper.

"Did it? Oh darn... Oh well, I'm beginning to feel pretty invincible at this point anyways," Ante responded, waving it off. "I wear so much clothing naturally that it really doesn't matter if these things keep happening. My dignity is fairly shafe... shafe... Er, excuse me. Safe."

((Ready for battle #4))
As ZephyrMan accessed his rewards, he noted a certain remark about the joys of completely destroying the landscape. "I'm not sure about the burning, but I believe I don't need to tell you of the destructive power of wind! Ho ho!" More surprising to him was the fact KaijuMan was initializing conversation. Not that he minded, of course.

Indeed, John actually had very little to worry about from the two women, as the pilot also had no qualms with random acts of destruction. "Yeah! I remember once when I was little, I took all my blocks and made this HUUUUGE building out of them. Then I took this enormous fan from...somewhere and dragged it into my room, and blew it away! It was awesome!"

"Indeed...wind's power comes from the fact that it can never be fully controlled. Not even from someone like me! That must never be forgotten!"

"Aww, don't go serious mode on me! Oh hey, we got chip data from that battle! And I bought something that was wind-based while you guys were finishing up your asskicking! You should totally tell me about what they do!"

"Very well! Let's see...the chip you bought was AirShot1."

"I know that much! I'm drunk, not stupid!"

"As I was saying, it's weak, but it knocks things back an absurd distance! The chip we got from our battle is DrillArm1. It's fairly strong, can break through defenses, and is even capable of hitting an enemy twice if used properly!"

"Yay! I rule!"

"Indeed, AirShot's quite the interesting purchase! And DrillArm is one of our strongest chips yet!"

"WOOOOOO-whoa!" Once again, Ariel found herself falling out of her chair. This time, however, she managed to catch herself before hitting the ground. Though for a moment, her awkward positioning meant her companions ended up with a good view of her rear as she tried saving herself. "I'm okay! See?" And the sight was gone, as she picked herself up and sat back down. "Ahem! ZephyrMan, don't just stand there! Keep looking for more things to kill!"

"As you wish!" The most lucid of the group began to proceed with the others, searching for more viruses.

(Searching for Battle #4)
Moving through the network, the group came across the a checkerboard pattern of Magnetic and Solar Panels in front of them. It was really bright and shiny and perfect for a good rave. Even some viruses were doing it! There were plenty of dance poles for everyone! Float, zap, and jive, they're all having fun!

...That is... until they all turned around and grinned at the navis.

...Uh oh...

-ENEMIES-
TwistyA: 80 HP
MagneakerA: 70 HP
MagneakerB: 70 HP
MagneakerC: 70 HP
TwistyB: 80 HP
MagTectA: 90 HP
MagTectB: 90 HP
MagTectC: 90 HP
TwistyC: 80 HP
Megalian-EA: 130 HP (10 HP Aura)
Megalian-EB: 130 HP (10 HP Aura)
TwistyD: 80 HP
ScarecrowA: 100 HP
ScarecrowB: 100 HP
TwistyE: 80 HP

-Terrain-
50% Magnet
50% Solar
Checkerboard Rave Floor Style

-PARTY-
KaijuMan.EXE: 135 HP
Ante.EXE: 115 HP
ZephyrMan.EXE: 150 HP

-BATTLE 4-
-RAVE, SET-
-PARTY ON-
John laughed at his two comrades' admissions to having their own destructive/disorganized tendencies. KaijuMan had continued to move forward, slowly taking swigs of his keg as he went. He had easily drank almost 5 times the volume of drinks than Ante, but the combination of his very large stature and the low alcohol content, he didn't seem to appear off balance or confused as he moved.

However, the trio had managed to find themselves imposing on a very large viral party. And from the looks on their faces, the Navis were uninvited.
Holy hell, that's a lot of viruses!

KaijuMan responded with a huff as he wiped the froth from his lips with his arm.
All the more for us... me to destroy!

John had several drinks already, but he tried his hardest to focus on the battle that was about to erupt in front of them. He had never seen that many viruses in one spot before, and they seemed to be drawing power from the panels they were standing on. He and his allies were severely out-gunned, and their enemy had both the terrain and numerical advantage.
Alright, attack those Magneakers then try to send a shockwave towards them. Line those Magneakers up as best as you can before you send that shockwave, so you can hit them all!

KaijuMan was prepared to ignore the NetOp and do his own thing, but the idea of hitting a bunch of targets at the same time had him interested. If that didn't work, he felt he could simply go back to doing what he felt like doing. The hulking Navi glared forward at the insect-like Magneaker viruses and lowered his body to line his head up with his spinal column and tail. He slowly opened his mouth as an orange glow started to appear from his gullet, and started to burn brighter and brighter. The light started to become almost blindingly bright before he fired the glowing projectile towards the three Magneakers. The projectile exploded with a shower of shrapnel, hopefully catching additional targets in the area.

With the projectile away, and with a good picture of the virus's locations in relation to the tiles on the floor, KaijuMan glanced at the different colored diagonal lines of tiles, and traced them towards the Magneakers. He found the line he needed to be in, and quickly lurched towards his desired destination. It looked as if he was going to dash across the ground, but his powerful legs caused him to lunge to the side. The Navi made a grumbling roar as he hurtled toward the air, then landed with a loud thud. His claws scraped across the solar panel he landed upon, and he even let his free hand touch the ground to keep himself from sliding into the nearby magnetic panels.

Surprisingly, his keg was still firmly fastened to his right hand.

KaijuMan rose back up to his normal posture, and turned towards the line of viruses ahead of him. He then brought his right foot up, along with his shoulders, head, and tail, and slammed it hard into the ground, using the momentum of nearly his entire body to fuel the shockwave that surged through the panels towards the viruses.

ACTIONS:
1. Shotgun: MagneakerA,B,C (50dmg + Spread2) [Mass Destruction]
2. Strategic Action: Leap to Solar panels in line with Magneakers
3. Shockwave: MagneakerA,B,C, any others in line with them (40dmg + Ground Attack + Line Attack)
AWARD
Queen of Diamonds
King of Spades
Five of Clubs
Jack of Hearts
Ace of Diamonds

SWAP ONE!

Five of Clubs --> Three of Clubs

0 POINTS AWARDED
TOTAL POINTS: 0
RANDOM SELECT: Hat
NO AWARD

Luckily, Ante's strip mechanism gave her a break as she walked into a new scene on the net. She couldn't help but feel like all of the poles were a bit lewd and distasteful, perhaps simply because she was thinking about the strip club usage of them. Regardless, though, all of the silly looking viruses sort of calmed any effect of bashfulness on her and replaced it with her usual battle-oriented mindset. "Hrm... There are indeed quite a few of them. It wouldn't be much of a problem with my old abilities, but right now, I'm severely limited in my ability to take on multiple targets at once," she admitted, pressing one hand to her chin.

"Hoooly cow! There's so many!" Teruko cried, nearly spitting out her drink and instead half-spitting it before covering her mouth with a napkin. After wiping up that little accident, she focused her squinting eyes back onto her navi. "What are you gonna do, Ante?"

"We'll engage them just as we always have. There's no need at all to be upshet," she chuckled calmly. "We can do only what is within our capabilities. This battle is likely to draw itself out, but if the outcome is the shame... same... we've lost nothing."

"I see..." the operator responded with her eyebrows tensed seriously, putting through two chips to her navi. "Use these for now, then."

Nodding, Ante accepted the chips, then turned her attention back to the menacing looking viruses. Hoisting up her staff against the length of her forearm, she pointed it towards the magnet-armed enemies and loaded the scepter up to capacity with chips. Jabbing it quickly, she released a shotgun burst of chips in that direction at high speed.

To follow up the attack, she raised the scepter into the air and swapped out the spade head for a club shape. The new club end was quickly slammed into the ground, raising up a rippling shockwave across the net's panels that flung cards to and fro as it moved forward towards the enemies. "I have to admit, these attacks aren't as powerful as I'd like. You might shuppose me to be shomebody used to shlow battles, but-"

"R-Really, Ante, you should try to watch your speech. You're going to ruin my image of you," her operator giggled, holding her hands over her mouth. "Anyways, the queens! You should load them up and protect your allies!"

"A good idea, Teruko," Ante responded. Loading her staff full of queens, she spun on one foot in a silly way, as if showing off, and slung Queen of Spades cards towards three of her foes to dampen their strength. After that, she just sort of stood dumbly on one foot.

"... And dodge!"

"Oh, right, of course," the navi babbled, looking embarrassed and putting her foot down. Now focused, she concentrated on dodging enemy attacks.

1) Shotgun @ MagTectA [50 damage shot, A accuracy + spread]
2) Shockwave @ MagTect group [40 ground attack, C accuracy + line]
*) Draw Hand debuff to ScarecrowA [15 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Swap Two debuff to ScarecrowB [10 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Variable debuff to MagTectC [12 (buff) debuff]
3) Dodge
Well, that was quite a bunch of viruses. At least they appeared to be content danc-er, maybe not. "...Curses! We've been spotted!"

"But they were just having fun! Can't you talk to them like you did the other time?" Oddly, Ariel seemed relatively level headed at the sight of so many enemies...or maybe it was just because all of her alcohol consumption was seriously affecting her judgment capabilities by now. Actually, that was probably it.

"I'm afraid not...those looks make it clear they're out for blood!"

"Yeah, look at them all grinning, mocking you with their fancy mouths!"

While they certainly did look menacing, most of the viruses lacked the facial features needed to make evil grins. Still, there was no way his operator was catching that fact..."Quite! So, shall we make them pay for their overconfidence?" It appeared the other Navis agreed, as they began to launch their own assaults on two of the virus types. ...Actually, they had eerily similar methods, too. He'd do so as well, but he lacked the ShockWave needed for it. Of course, he could borrow some ideas, anyway. And help his teammates, as well, as he quickly stirred the winds near a MagTect, in an attempt to put that trio in a more linear formation. "Ariel, could you send over-"

"Uh, hang on...I'm kinda too drunk to operate now."

Oh sure, now she told him. Not that it hadn't been obvious for a while. "Well, I'm afraid there's not much I can do without BattleChip aid at the moment!"

"It's okay, I'm setting it up so you get to pick alllll your own chips, and I just have to agree to it!" The sound of repeated slotting in could be heard, though there was hardly a rhythm to it..."Done! But don't get used to it, I'm still your operator! Just a really really really tipsy one!...Ahh!" Tipsy enough to fall out of her chair...again. "See? I'm gonna have one sore tushie in the morning!"

Oh, he was fairly sure that was to be the least of her worries then...but he'd worry about that after they were home. For now, he should just concentrate on the enemy in front of him. Taking a cue from his allies, his right arm was raised into the sky, causing his hand to begin to transform into a blue gun with black along its nose. Energy began to build inside of it as he aimed towards a MagTect that seemed to avoid the worse of Ante's attacks, and was released as a single, penetrating blast towards the magnetic virus.

As he regained use of his regular hand, ZephyrMan prepared it to receive something rather large...only to find himself waiting. And he was pretty sure why. "Exactly why is my selection not forming, Ariel?"

"You wanna use the green chip! And the green chip sucks!"

"I believe this is an excellent chance for it to wreak havoc. Allow its usage!"

"Oh, fine! See if I care!" Click!

This time, a cactus-like sphere was created atop the outreached hand. Grabbing it by a part not containing a painful looking spike, the wind Navi reared back, and had it roll into the middle of the the magnetized foes. Its target, oddly enough, wasn't any of them; instead, it was the Twisty among them that drew his attention, it otherwise having been ignored by Ante and KaijuMan. He wouldn't let it escape unscathed.

...And speaking of unscathed, he needed to do what he could to maintain that for himself. Thus, ZephyrMan decided to end his offensive there, and prepare for evasive maneuvers as needed.

[Order of Turn:
0a-Gust subtype ability on MagTectC (move MagTectC into line with other MagTects)
1-Shotgun chip attack on MagTectC (50, Spread 1)
2-CactusBall1 chip attack on TwistyB (20, Wood, attacks 2-4 times)
3-Dodge]
KaijuMan's mouth-blast had swept through the Magneakers, hitting two of the three intended targets. The navi moved in closer to align his shockwave, which was successful in hitting all the intended viruses this time and taking out the two wounded Magneakers.

Ante and Zephyr had double teamed against the group of MagTects with their barrage of shotgun-chip induced attacks, ripping the viruses into shreds as the slurring navi's shockwave had taken care of what was left. Zephyr had taken the liberty to run over one of the Twisty with his rolling Cactusbawlball, leaving the total virus count up to...still a whole lot.

Watching their comrades be taken apart, the sweaty, worked up ravers viruses now began their attack against the party crashers! The surviving Magneaker was able to lob a stun-grenade straight at the hulking KaijuMan, leaving the navi's body paralyzed and wounded. [-15 / STUN!] The Twisties began to shoot down their unrelenting lightning storm down onto the navis, which was also paired off by the Megalian's crushing head-tackle. Everyone except ZephyrMan was able to make it out of the attack safe, leaving the poor navi bruised by the Megalian's giant head. [-40]

-ENEMIES-
TwistyA: 80 HP
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: 30 HP
MagneakerC: DELETED
TwistyB: DELETED
MagTectA: DELETED
MagTectB: DELETED
MagTectC: DELETED
Megalian-EA: 130 HP (10 HP Aura)
Megalian-EB: 130 HP (10 HP Aura)
ScarecrowA: 100 HP [Debuff 15]
ScarecrowB: 100 HP [Debuff 10]

-Terrain-
45% Magnet
35% Solar
20% Broken
Checkerboard Rave Floor Style

-PARTY- (Everyone on Solar)
KaijuMan.EXE: 120 HP [Stun] [Front of MagneakerB]
ZephyrMan.EXE: 110 HP
KaijuMan managed to damage several viruses, and finish off two of the Magneakers, but unfortunately the lone survivor managed to lob a magbomb towards him and rendered him paralyzed. Electrical bolts jumped over his body, between his spines, from the keg to his hand, and even amongst his teeth.

The hulking Navi barely felt the shock, but hissed in frustration to the numbness and paralysis. His jaws were slightly going slack from the lack of control, but he was still able to control his body temperature, so his jaws started to heat up. The electricity continued to dance around his teeth as they glowed from crimson, to orange, to white. His body twitched as he started to regain control, and focused almost entirely on getting his jaws and neck to respond.

As soon as he did, he glared angrily at the viruses ahead. He was still unable to use his legs, but he had made himself prepared to take on anything that tried to take advantage of his disability, and counter with a superheated bite. He watched carefully as the Megalians moved about, and tried to track both of them while continuing to keep an eye on the lone Magneaker.

If he did manage to employ his white-hot teeth on a target, he would have switched to the Megalians moving about. His teeth were still glowing as more electrical sparks started to appear inside his mouth. It wasn't from the paralysis, but from the hoop of electrical energy forming between his jaws. His head moved slightly as he locked his gaze on the closest Megalian, and waited for an opportune moment to strike, such as a pause in the virus's movement in close range.

He fired the electrified ring from his mouth, hoping to stop the virus in its tracks, or at least render it vulnerable to other attacks.

ACTIONS:
1. Stunned
2. Drain Crunch: MagneakerB (or MegalianEA,EB if they strike first) (30dmg Fire] Lifedrain + Self Slow + 1TCD)
3. ZapRing1: Megalian-EA (40dmg Elec + Stun)
AWARD
Seven of Clubs
Seven of Diamonds
Three of Clubs
Ace of Clubs
King of Spades

SWAP TWO!

Three of Diamonds --> Ten of Spades
King of Spades --> King of Diamonds

1 POINTS AWARDED
TOTAL POINTS: 1
NO AWARD

Ante felt somewhat miffed about the fact that the enemies had gone for her partners and she'd been the only one to come out unharmed. She never liked to feel like she was the most lazy or carefree one in a group, so the fact that she'd been passed by was a little annoying to her. Besides that, she noticed that the attacks were more powerful than those used by the earlier viruses. "Is everyone alright? We made good progress through their forces. Let's continue," she asked in a calm, crisp voice before continuing.

"I think they're more or less fine. Now we've just got to hammer down those other guys! You know how you got that SummonBlack chip recently, right?" Teruko asked, picking the neat-looking chip out of her folder.

"Yes, I recall," Ante responded, keeping her arms at her sides. "But I'm a little confused. We don't have a way to actually draw the power from that chip unless we can create a hole from which the shadows can manifest.... Whoops, there's that shlur again. Er, sadows."

Teruko stared blankly for a while, seeing if Ante was going to re-correct herself. When she didn't, the operator simply ignored it and continued. "Well, using this Wrecker, we can provide that hole! Just be 100% certain not to hit anyone with it. If you do, not only will the hole not appear, but you could injure your allies... a lot."

"Thank you for your concern, Teruko. I'm a very coordinated person, however. I don't think you should have any reason to doubt my aim," Ante replied. She raised her staff into the air once again and returned its head to club-form. After doing so, she slung it back behind her, then shot the head off towards a vacant area, hoping to create a hole in the ground. "It feels like a bit of a waste, doesn't it? The wrecker itself is a decently powerful chip. Poor wrecker..."

"Aw, are you getting sentimental? Sorry, should I say shentimental? Hee hee hee!" Teruko giggled, watching her navi bumble about.

"Shentimentality? That's not an emotion I feel very often," Ante replied, readying another club head. After swinging it in a broad arc above her, she brought it back down, slamming the head against the ground. Beneath the terrain of the net, another hologram-like figure resembling a Jack with a short sword pointed towards the sky and black garments looked for a way out. If he located a hole from which to exit, he would scornfully seek out and eliminate opponents using his sword.

"... Did it do anything?" Teruko asked, looking confused.

Ante took another sip of her drink and smiled. "I'm certain it did. Pardon my Jack if he chooses to be a little tardy to the party... Oh dear, that was a dreadful unintentional rhyme," she rebutted herself, hanging her head in shame. "At any rate, I'll distribute these cards to ensure the safety of our allies." After loading the cards into her staff, she pointed at various enemies theatrically and released Queen of Spade cards to dampen their powers. As a final measure, she grabbed up the hem of her skirt (it came up a little higher than it would have if she'd been thinking about it more carefully) and prepared to dodge enemy attacks.

1) Wrecker @ some vacant spot on ground [80 + break + panel break]
2) SummonBlack1 @ Scarecrows [160 damage attack, A accuracy + slashing + wide]
*) Draw Hand debuff to Megalian-EB [15 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Swap Two debuff to Megalian-EB [10 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Variable debuff to Megalian-EA [12 (buff) debuff]
3) Dodge
"Hrragh!" The wind Navi was caught off guard by the flying head, getting swiftly headbutted square in the chest. He managed to withstand it without flying backward, but...that hurt. "Bah! It appears I failed to fully channel the winds!"

"Hic! Woo, now I'm hiccuping! All the way, baby!"

"Ariel?" No response. Not to him, anyway. "...I suppose that for now, I have no choice but to rely on my own power!" Unfortunately, that didn't amount to a whole lot, but at least it was greater than zero. He couldn't get his revenge directly on the Megalian, but he COULD set it up for the others, if he recalled what he knew about auras correctly. Creating a gust of wind, he attempted to line up the head viruses, so that they would be side by side. It seemed like an odd thing to do at first glance, but he had plans for the alignment; without delay, he created the reason for the shift, a small whirlwind. With a wave of his hand, it spiraled forward towards one of the Megalian, possessing the power to split to each side as it hit its mark. Hopefully that would down their main defense, so his allies could strike at will.

As he prepared for another move, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye: a lone Twisty virus, segregated from the rest due to the Navis' previous actions. Not wanting it to be left forgotten, he formed a second cyclone, and spun it towards the remote control virus. If it worked, it wouldn't be so lonely anymore...

"Er-hem! So what'd I miss? Hic!"

"Nothing overwhelmingly important. Are you still fine to operate?"

"Heck yeah, I'm still fine! And I can still give you chips, too! Hic!"

"I suppose that will do..." Great, now he was starting to worry about how much longer she'd last at this rate. Whenever she hiccuped like that, it meant she was either about to throw up or pass out. Or both. Neither of which were especially pleasing options...

[Order of Turn:
0a-Gust subtype ability on Megalian-EB (place Megalian-EB so that it horizontally aligns with Megalian-EA)
1-Split Tornado sig attack on Megalian-EA (20, Spread 2)
2-Storm Spin sig attack on TwistyA (40, Pull)
3-Dodge]
As KaijuMan was stunned by the Magneaker's bomb attack, it charged forward in a mad dash to attack! Unfortunately, that reckless charge led it straight into the monster's maw, deleting it and restoring the Navi's health. (+30) The electrified ring fired later missed, however, as the Megalians flew around in a swirling dance. Meanwhile, Ante summoned up a Nightmare to the party, slicing up the two Scarecrows on the field before they could do much of anything. ZephyrMan managed to whiff out one of the Megalians' auras, while the other continued to be evasive. The Twisty had more attacks to throw at the party, with another two strikes to KaijuMan and ZephyrMan hitting them. (20) (20) Once again, Ante escaped without a scratch, nimbly dodging the Twisty's satellite attack on her.

The floor was really getting rather difficult to traverse now without falling into something...

-ENEMIES-
TwistyA: 40 HP
MagneakerB: DELETED
Megalian-EA: 130 HP [25 Next-Attack Debuff]
Megalian-EB: 130 HP (10 HP Aura) [12 Consumable Debuff]
ScarecrowA: DELETED
ScarecrowB: DELETED

-Terrain-
30% Magnet
25% Solar
45% Broken
Destroyed Checkerboard Rave Floor Style

KaijuMan.EXE: 130 HP
ZephyrMan.EXE: 90 HP
An electrified bolt of electricity tore down from the Remotebit above, and hit KaijuMan's hide with a painful zap. He angrily looked up at the floating bit, and crouched down as if he was going to leap up and snatch it out of the air. However, before he could do so, John spoke up.

[Woah, wait a minute, Kai! Those things are way too armored for you to destroy. Find the transmitters on the ground; if you destroy them, the bits will shtop... stop working. Oh great, gettin' tipsy too.]

John punctuated his discovery by taking another swig of his beer, and chuckled as he looked over at his two more inebriated companions. However, a look of realization flashed on his face before he dug into his pocket and pulled the last two chips he had left.
[These should help you out, try to take out at least two of 'em iv you can.]

KaijuMan looked up at John's pop-up window with an almost insulted look, primarily focusing on the "if you can" part of his statement. The Navi responded by quickly lifting his keg, and finishing off the last of the beer inside. It was drained in seconds, and KaijuMan then crouched down as he opened his arms away from his body and belted out a satisfied roar. He picked out the closest Twisty virus, but also noted the holes in the terrain around him.

After deciding on an airborne assault, he kicked out with both legs and shot his heavy frame into the air in a shallow arc towards the Twisty virus. His body cast a rather large shadow on the squat virus, even as he landed just a foot or two away from its puck-like body with a loud thud. As he landed, he brought the metal keg down hard, his claws tore through the metal as the base impacted, essentially delivering a blunt blow followed by a slashing strike. Beer data dripped from his metal blade claws as he whipped his body around and tried to find another target.

His eyes quickly fell upon another twisty, this one completely untouched by the battle. As his eyes locked on, they started to flicker and glow a brighter yellow and seemed to emit small electrical sparks. He attempted to send a pair of electromagnetic beams of energy towards the Twisty virus, creating a tether between them. If the beams connected, they would start to bring the two programs closer to eachother with an invisible magnetic pull. If the force wasn't strong enough to tear the virus from its panel, KaijuMan himself would have started to slide towards the virus. If he did so, his toes would help notify him of any broken panels ahead, and would try to jump over them.

As soon as the two programs got close enough, the electricity stored in KaijuMan's body would surge down the electro-magnetic tethers and arc into the virus, delivering a devastating shock of electricity, even for an electrical virus.

ACTIONS:
1. Strategic Action: Jump towards TwistyA
2. RageClaw: TwistyA (40dmg + Slashing) [+Break]
3. Magbolt1: TwistyC (90dmg Elec + Stun + Magnet Pull)
AWARD
Jack of Diamonds
Five of Clubs
Nine of Clubs
Two of Hearts
King of Hearts

SWAP TWO!

Five of Clubs --> Eight of Clubs
Two of Hearts --> Two of Diamonds

0 POINTS AWARDED
TOTAL POINTS: 1
RANDOM SELECT: Neck
NO AWARD

Ante clutched her fists at her side and glared at the viruses, feeling somewhat stern, but mostly drunk. "Are you viruses taking it easy on me just because I'm a lady? Holding back in a shparring match isn't ever condonable, regardless of the opponent's gender!" she lectured the creatures, waving her scepter up and down like a school teacher.

"Well, you've got two good allies with you, don't forget that!" Teruko reminded her with a grin. "They're probably looking out for you to make sure you don't mess up that pretty dress."

"Oh right... Thanks, you guys..." she muttered, feeling somewhat ashamed that she'd been taking the strength of her allies for granted. "Let's finish mopping these guys up. I've got a shpecial shurprise that'll shend them shcurrying into the gutters," she babbled, raising her staff up proudly. She pointed the tip towards one of the Megalians, then set it abuzz with electricity. "This is an attack that you can't escape from!" she boasted, powering up her scepter with all of the poker chips she could route in. Finally, she released the head of the staff like a bolt of lightning towards one of the floating heads.

The release was so powerful that she stumbled back a bit. "Wow... Uh, what else do we have, Teruko?"

"Hrm... I've got a Wideshot? That's pretty good," she commented lackadaisically, putting through the next chip. She didn't want to admit it, but the folder was starting to look a little dry of remaining content... or at least, she was running out of cool new chips to slot through.

Nodding, Ante accepted the chip. "These viruses could use a little hydration themselves," she chuckled, then swung the spade-head of her staff. A wide blade of water shot out towards her enemies; she could only hope that her aiming would hold out in the face of her drunkenness.

"Alrighty, last step is good old evasion. Don't get hit!" Teruko urged her.

"Never fear, never fear," she responded, waving one finger jokingly and then skipping around. As she nearly skipped into a hole, she decided to cut that out. "Ahem, rather, I should stay put and wait to react," she coughed, staying in her same position and waiting for an attack.

*) Draw Hand strengthen to next attack [15 strengthen]
*) Swap Two strengthen to next attack [10 strengthen]
*) Variable buff to next attack [12 buff]
1) Arrow1 @ Megalian-EA [137 elec attack, B accuracy + homing]
2) Wideshot1 @ Megalian-EB and TwistyD [60 aqua shot, A accuracy + wide]
3) Dodge
With all the smashing lightning raining down, the battlefield was quickly turning into one giant wound on the Net. ZephyrMan peered over the edge, only to be completely unable to see the bottom...IF there was a bottom. "I believe falling would be...a very bad idea. Use caution, everyone!"

"Oh no! What happens if I fall down, ZephyrMan? I'm not sure I can do that! Hic!" His operator was in a minor panic, clearly thinking the words of wisdom were aimed at her.

"Fear not, Ariel, that only applies to virtual beings!"

"Yay!...Wait, what's virchooul mean?"

"...People other than you! Now, can you confirm a single BattleChip for me? Can you do that?"

"I guess...hic!"

"Excellent!" Chip data transfer requested: DrillArm1. It took a couple of tries, but the request was successful, and the Navi's right hand transformed into a sizable drill. Chuckling to himself at a thought he had, he looked over to KaijuMan, and waved at the large Navi to get his attention. "Not a bad leap, KaijuMan! However, I'm afraid I must show you how it's done! Ho ho!"

His lower whirlwind began to spin rapidly, eventually expelling a large gale that knocked him high into the sky. His arc proved to be much higher than the reptilian Navi, as he gently sailed onto the ground near an unscathed Twisty. With as much might as he could muster, the wind Navi stabbed his drill forward, which seemed to be rotating in the opposite direction as it had at first. It seemed to be created a sort of vortex to drag what was in front of it into the weapon...or at least that appeared to be the intended effect, given the small amount of wind energy the drill was giving off.

The smashing weapon faded, giving the winded one absolutely no way to defend himself. However, that's where the ability to move came in handy. While the Twisty probably didn't know, it was actually a pretty useful ability...

[Order of Turn:
1-Leap to TwistyE (AirStep; passive subtype ability)
2-DrillArm1 chip attack on TwistyE (60, Break, Piercing, Knockback) (Pull) (Gust active subtype ability used)
3-Dodge]
With his operator now out of chips, KaijuMan went on full-out assault, smashing through a couple of Twisty like butter. One of the Megalians got skewered by a rather large bolt of lightning, immediately deleting it. A WideShot later removed the aura protection from the other Megalian, which retaliated with some head-smashings. Dodged easily, Ante had the attack fly overhead harmlessly... wait, overhead? Whoops, yeah, she fell into one of the many potholes made by the Twisty's rampaging attacks. ZephyrMan, meanwhile, had one of the Twisty at his mercy, with some drilling action instantly deleting the poor sod. Its comrade nearby sent its remote bit towards the Navi, and gave him a rather unpleasant shock in retaliation. (20) It also cracked the floor beneath him, which would probably give way if he didn't move soon.

-ENEMIES-
TwistyA: DELETED
TwistyC: DELETED
Megalian-EA: DELETED
Megalian-EB: 130 HP
TwistyE: DELETED

-Terrain-
25% Magnet
25% Solar
45% Broken
5% Cracked

KaijuMan.EXE: 130 HP
ZephyrMan.EXE: 70 HP
KaijuMan did well in dispatching his two foes, but there were still others to deal with. John instinctively put his hand in his pocket in an attempt to gather more chips, but realized he literally had none left.

[Yeesh, these guys sure are resilient. Let's moppem up!]

KaijuMan was already in the process of engaging the last Twisty virus, but his version of "mopping" included much sharper implements. As he lunged towards the virus, he opened his tooth-lined maw. His sharpened teeth began to glow once again, and were white hot by the time he tried to sink his teeth in.

As he attempted to maul the virus, he stabbed at the target with his claws, trying to tear it to shreds. As he did so, he continued to bite and knaw away, acting as if he was attempting to consume the virus. If the virus fell to his assault, he would have stood triumphantly over the virus and let out a satisfied, almost frenzied roar.

ACTIONS:
1. Drain Crunch: TwistyD (30dmg Fire LifeDrain + Melee + Self-Slow + 1TCD)
2. RageClaw1: TwistyD (40dmg + Slashing)
3. RageClaw1: TwistyD (40dmg + Slashing)
Looked like there were all of two viruses left. Not too shabby. Looked like KaijuMan was heading into the fray as usual, and Ante was...actually, where was she? Wait, she didn't...ah, but she did. A look into the depths revealed the poker Navi deep within the abyss, possibly with no way out. Well, he couldn't just let a teammate rot in there, especially when he was capable of rescuing them without any outside assistance. Besides, Ariel was too busy gulping down more alcohol. It'd be a miracle if she escaped without liver damage. At least it was pretty well fortified for the occasion.

But, back to the task at hand. ZephyrMan took a moment to steel himself, then hopped into the mass of broken panels, landing not too far from his busting partner. Fortunately, she didn't exactly look hurt by her own fall. "Ah, good! Seems you're fine! Worry not...I'll have the both of us back to the surface in no time!" Without waiting for so much as a 'okay', he swept Ante off her feet into his arms, while his lower tornado began spinning at an incredible speed. So much so, that the wind Navi rocketed into the air, rising well above the world of intact and semi-intact panels, before gently touching down, with his teammate still in tow.

Unfortunately, he realized that, somewhere between when he first grabbed her and at the apex of his leap, he had...copped a feel, with his right hand unintentionally, yet unmistakably, seizing her right breast. Upon the moment he realized this, certain involuntary reactions within his programming occurred, causing him to unconsciously squeeze it, which, while pleasurable, would be a catastrophe if Ante had noticed. He could feel his cheeks turn beet red as he landed, though fortunately his facial hair did well to make it unnoticeable to others. Not wanting to let his subconscious do anything unscrupulous, he set her down on her feet, clearing his throat a bit as he backed up slightly, though being mindful of the fact that backing up too far would land him back in the pit.

"Er-hem! I'm afraid there's little I can do to assist you and KaijuMan at the moment now...I sincerely hope you still possess some firepower, Ante!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Leap in Broken terrain after Ante (Movement)
2-Grab Ante and Airstep to surface (Subtype passive)]
3-Dodge]
AWARD
Eight of Hearts
Four of Spades
Jack of Diamonds
Four of Diamonds
Queen of Diamonds

SWAP TWO!

Eight of Hearts --> Nine of Diamonds
Jack of Diamonds --> King of Spades

1 POINT AWARDED
TOTAL POINTS: 2
RANDOM SELECT: Gloves
TOTAL POINTS: 0
NO AWARD

A lull in the action allowed Ante to take check of her surroundings... it was quite dark. Apparently, she'd fallen through the net into a deep pit. "Oh darn... I guess we really should have been more careful," she muttered to herself. As she felt around the walls and shuffled the pads of her feet around, she noticed two things: one, her gloves had gone missing, and two, she could feel the chips on the floor. It was likely the gloves had gone with the last card draw. "No real danger," she hiccuped. She was more worried about how to get out.

Luckily, a friend was nearby and spotted her. Teruko had never seen such a situation before and really had no idea how to get Ante out of there either, so she was happy that ZephyrMan had sprung to the occasion. "Thanks, Zephyr... I'm glad you're still pretty sober, or Ante might have gotten lost down there," she chuckled. Her laugh stopped, however, as she noticed where ZephyrMan's hand was moving. Gulping, she tried to decide whether it was something she needed to be alarmed about or not.

Ante's eyelids fluttered up and down as she readjusted to the light. She felt herself being carried by a soft wind... or perhaps more like arms? It felt sort of like a mixture of the two. Just as she was smiling and settling in, she felt something groping at her breast; the leather-like material of the upper material was sort of hard to feel through, but the hand was being thorough enough to get a feel around the cloth as well. Her eyes darted up to ZephyrMan's face and red spread slowly across her cheeks. "Oh, er... I-It looks like your hand's misplaced..." she gasped. "Don't worry about it, I'm fine. Thank you for your help."

Quickly, she stumbled away from him and removed her hat, holding it over her breasts bashfully. After clearing her throat and coughing into one fist, she returned the hat to its proper place and closed her eyes. "Now Shir, don't let this short... er... sort of thing effect your focus on the battle. I'm not bothered, and neither should you be. It's a perfectly natural thing to check the shecurity of your ally's bodice during a rescue. I understand, you were... probably checking my heart rate. That's fine," she reasoned drunkly, nodding her head up and down.

Teruko raised one eyebrow and gaped in disbelief. "Okay, if that's what you want to go with," she mumbled, then slotted through a quake. "Heh, it's not too often that the designated driver has the best time at a party! You're a lucky guy, ZephyrMan."

"Please, Teruko. It was an innocent mistake. Gender doesn't mean a lot on the battlefield. It's good to have allies that undershtand that," Ante sighed; apparently she'd already mentally imposed a gender indifferent attitude onto ZephyrMan, for better or worse. She held up her dangerous staff into the air and transformed its head into a black club, wobbling slightly as she struggled to support the weight. Not wanting to stay in that position too long, she pumped the weapon up with chips and then flung it overhead towards the remaining Megalian.

"It'll be dumb if you get hit now, Ante. Remember to stay evasive!"

"Evasive landed me in a hole last time though," she reminded Teruko. Still, she didn't want to get hit, so she prepared to react and dodge if attacked.

*) Draw Hand strengthen to next attack [15 strengthen]
*) Swap Two strengthen to next attack [10 strengthen]
*) Variable buff to next attack [12 buff]
1) Quake1 @ Megalian-EB [137 damage bomb, C accuracy + medium area cracked terrain]
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNT-...The musics and flashing stopped when the navis proved their party-pooper-ness as they FINALLY wiped out all the raving viruses. Their *******-ness was rewarded with the remains of their DESTROYED victims.

-ENEMIES-
TwistyA: DELETED
TwistyC: DELETED
Megalian-EA: DELETED
Megalian-EB: DELETED
TwistyD: DELETED
TwistyE: DELETED

-Terrain-
25% Magnet
25% Solar
45% Broken
5% Cracked

KaijuMan.EXE: 160 HP
ZephyrMan.EXE: 70 HP

-TEAM BATTLE WON!-
KaijuMan.EXE: 750z + [RemoteBit1] Battlechip + 5 FXP

Ante.EXE: 1050z + 5 FXP + 1 Extra FXP w/ Zephyr

ZephyrMan.EXE: 850z + [MagBomb1] Battlechip + 5 FXP + 1 Extra FXP w/ AnteRemoteBit1
HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 100 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 80 + panel break
Accuracy: B
Description: Summons a Control Tower in your area and a Remote Bit to rain down lightning upon the enemy.
Duration: 3 turns or Until destroyed
Element: Elec
-----
MagBomb1
Damage: 30 + Blast 2 + Stun
Accuracy: D
Description: Magnetic bomb pins target
Duration: Once
Element: Elec