Triple Trouble in the Club

The battlefield finally fell silent, and his roar faded to a dull echoing rumble in the distance. The hulking Navi noticed something shining beneath him, and looked down to see some chip data lying amongst a decent pile of zenny. John raised his arms up in the air in celebration of seeing the chip data, almost spilling his drink in the process.
Woohoo! Battlechip!

The battlechip and zenny disappeared as Kaijuman grazed them with his foot, and John looked at the screen to examine their prize.
Ooh! It's not bad either.

KaijuMan looked over the battlefield, satisfied with the amount of destruction wrought by his allies and himself. He looked over toward his two allies, and started to walk towards them. He continued to stay steady, but one could notice his feet were starting to drag a bit, and his path very slightly veered to the side.
Let's find some more viruses to destroy..

((Ready for Battle #5))
...Checking her heart rate. Right. That was as good an excuse as any. "Erm, of course. I shan't give it a second thought!" ...Well, he might give it a second thought later, albeit for completely different reasons to the stated. "I suppose we should see what we've each obtained!" One of the three piles of data appeared to be slightly bluer; being of that color, ZephyrMan waved an arm at it, to transfer it over. He noticed data similar to a Magneaker amongst it, which was most likely its chip. Without delay, he accessed its effects. "Hm, MagBomb, eh? Looks difficult to wield, but the ability to shock multiple enemies should come in handy!"

"...Uhh...excuse me, everyone. Be back in a sec! Hic!" With surprising agility for someone as drunk as her, Ariel leaped out of her chair, and started looking around for something. After a moment, she appeared to have found it, and started racing for it as she appeared to start pulling her hair back into some kind of massive ponytail...

A few minutes later, the pilot happily plopped into her chair again, apparently no worse than before. "Okay, alllll ready! So Zeph...Zeph...uh, Zeh Fur Man, ready to go?"

She wasn't hiccuping, but she was still conscious...the wind Navi was reasonably sure of what happened during his operator's absence. "Yes, but I'd like one of those healing SubChips beforehand. I took quite a beating in that last battle!" MiniEnergy, selected. And approved, causing healing energy to shower him. He still didn't feel quite right afterward, but it'd do. "That should suffice! Now, let us march onward, shall we?" KaijuMan seemed to second the notion, though something was seeming a little off with him, too...probably nothing to be concerned over, though. "Indeed!"

(searching for Battle #5)
"Whew. If that had gone on any longer, you guys would have leveled the whole club! Better get moving," Teruko laughed, watching as her navi stumbled around.

Ante nodded absently; her scepter, which was ordinarily held quite straight and at attention in a military style, dragged absently behind her. "I have the feeling I'm going to have a headache later," she sighed, holding one hand to her hat.

"Speaking of which, I'll be right back," her operator muttered, getting up from her seat. She hadn't wanted to say anything, but the health nut inside of her couldn't watch Ariel toast any more of her brain cells. "Hey hey! All things in moderation, alright?" she scolded in her teacher voice as she bopped ZephyrMan's operator lightly on the head. "Geez, I hope you guys live within walking distance of here or plan to take the metro... or something! I don't know how in the world you'd drive back in this condition," she sighed heavily.

"Don't worry, Teruko. The PET makes it very easy for navis to return to their home locations," Ante chipped in, trying to help. She seemed to find the answer perfectly fitting.

Her operator tensed her eyebrows and shook her head in response. "This dodo bird's not a navi. She can't just zip herself back home with the push of a button!" Teruko chuckled, sitting down next to Ariel to help prop her up. "Well, don't worry. I can help you if you need it, Ariel."

Ante chuckled slightly, then hiccuped, then gave a long, undignified yawn. Sleepily, she continued on after her allies.

((Ready for Battle 5))
"APAPAPAPARTY TYME!!"

Suddenly, a loud obnoxious voice echoed from behind the three navis. As they turned, they found three other navis that was heading towards them, walking through the destroyed club stage without any trouble. All of them immediately reminded one of ravers, simply due to their flashy, bright accessories they all wore.

"Lay it off Kandy~ We can't party till we sweep up some Partay-Poops."

The tallest of the three spoke out in a calm, smooth matter that simply complimented his stylish shade and his black and blue headphone...But then his robotic face really didn't set the mood right. From top to bottom, he wore a track suit that matched his headphone in color and had the least "rave accessories" except for a few glowing wrist band and a necklace.

"VJ, shut off and just prepare the music when we're finished, kay? I've been waiting for this for a whole week and I'm not gonna let some peeps come and ruin it for me!"

This navi, named Kandy, was far too accessorized for her own good. There is barely a part of her body that wasn't glowing in technicolor except her doll-like pale face. She wore (what was shaped like) a Lolita dress with lit up rings that took up all the space it had. The dress was also particularly short with Kandy wearing a long, rainbow colored stocking over her legs and...a pair of mechanical boots.

"..."

The navi in the center looked like the oldest out of the three, but it was unsure due to the neon green hoodie he had on to cover half of his face. What was visible was the small wrinkles near the mouth on his tanned face and a hot-pink pacifier he was sucking on. The rest of his clothings were plain, but he had just as many glow sticks and accessories hanging over his body to stick out like a sore thumb.

"Uhoh. Looks like OldSchool is gonna start this thing going!!"

"Yikes! Let's scoochie scoochie! "

The two navis backed away from 'OldSchool' as the silent navi drew out his mechanical arm out from his pants pocket, slamming both down to the ground to send out a shockwave. The destroyed club was instantly restored with few extra additions...such as the blinding light work and the ear-numbing baselines. And to make it worse, the renewed club was complete with an impenetrable dome that sealed Kaiju, Zephyr, and Ante in!

"...*Chu chu chu chu* (Nobody ruins our party. No one!)"

Kandy: 250 HP
'OldSchool': 350 HP
VJ: 300 HP

Terrain: 100% Solar

KaijuMan.EXE: 160 HP
Ante.EXE: 115 HP
ZephyrMan.EXE: 120 HP

-TEAM BOSS BATTLE, START!-
Kaijuman instantly turned to the source of the voice coming from behind him, and bore his teeth as he snarled. It appeared the slight inebriation had him on an even lighter hair-trigger than normal. John looked over his opponents, and couldn't help but snicker from their very outlandishly decorated looks.
Wow, who bru.. brought the rave triplits?

KaijuMan glared at the Navis as they seemed to argue amongst themselves, making him slightly uncertain if they were enemies, not that he really cared anyway. They were ripe for the smashing anyway. John looked over at Teruko and Ariel, then pointed down at his PET screen, showing it to them.
Are you ladies seein' this? The dude has a freakin' pacifier! HA!

John couldn't help but chuckle like an idiot, occasionally saying things like "pacifier" and "baby". However, he slid his hand into his pocket, and retrieved his 6 battlechips, before he slotted in their newest chip. KaijuMan's eyes can't help but be drawn to the lightshow that was the female Navi. Unfortunately for her, that made her KaijuMan's primary target. He crouched down as a squat packet of data materialized behind him, forming into what looked like a twisty virus! However, the virus was colored green and silver instead of its normal orange and yellow, and had KaijuMan's symbol printed on its head. It started to broadcast, and a flying bit, also in green and silver, hovered overhead.

KaijuMan lifted one of his feet in response to the entire area changing beneath him, but then decided to respond with a deep roar, causing the dome sealing them with the enemy to vibrate slightly, even over the baselines coming from an unseen set of speakers. As he roared, one could see a red glow coming from his gullet, and the spines on his back and head started to glow crimson. He then lunged head-long towards the female Navi, his clawed feet leaving several gashes in the ground from where he stood.

After approaching them with sickening speed, he slammed to the ground amongst the Navis with a crushing thud. The enemy could then see just how heated up the Navi was getting. His teeth, spines, and even his claws were glowing brightly. The claws on his feet actually started to partially melt into the panels beneath him, and the large cracks caused by his impact just caused the heat to spread even faster around him. In what seemed to just be a split second, a wave of heat surged outwards through the floor, causing the panels themselves to ignite quickly before turning into blackened, glowing embers. The temperature of the area started to skyrocket, and though the bed of coals didn't even make the Navi flinch, the enemy would very quickly feel the burn.

Not to be left behind, the floating bit silently flew through the air towards the enemy, and quickly charged up before sending a powerful bolt of electricity through its polished silver spike, hoping to add some voltage to the heat. John looked down at his PET screen, his eyes wide at seeing his Navi turn the immediate area into a scorched wasteland.
Woah... That's new.

ACTIONS:
1. RemoteBit1: (Summon 100HP Twisty + RemoteBit)
2. Strategic Movement: Lunge towards Kandy.EXE
3. Scorched Earth: KaijuMan.EXE (Medium Coal Terrain, centered on self + 1TCD)

RemoteBit: Attack Kandy.EXE (80dmg Elec + Panel Break
For some reason, as soon as he heard the voice behind the Navi trio, ZephyrMan felt a blinding pain in his eyes, as though he had just stared at the sun for an extended period of time. After turning around to see the source, it only got worse, as though someone was shooting laser beams straight into his retinas...wait, did Navis even have retinas? He wasn't sure, but he hoped he didn't; he didn't want permanent damage to his sight. "Hrk! That's quite bright..."

"Ow ow ow!" Ariel's eyes were immediately shut as the light began to wreak havoc on her own sight. "Too bright!"

"Indeed...excuse me, but could you three perhaps tone things down a bit?" The question, however, was met only by brightening up the Net even more, causing the wind Navi to cringe from processing all the light. "Well, it appears they're not going to listen to us...how selfish of them. I believe they leave us with little choice..." Especially since it was pretty apparent their dome wouldn't let them just leave. "If we must battle, very well! But do not underestimate us, unless you wish to be dealt with, smashed, and blown away! Ho ho!"

"Ugh, I'm getting a headache from all that light! That does it! We're ka-iii-illing the bastards before my head explodes!" ...What was with the really long killing? Maybe she was even drunker than she thought..."You want somethin', ZephyrMan, you got it!"

"Understood!" The floor appeared to be entirely solar panels...that should prove useful for him. After sending the chip data request to the PET, a large green ball formed in the palm of his hand. A roar and a quick look at the source made it obvious that he couldn't dilly dally if he wished to hit the enemy he wanted, so he quickly reared back, and rolled the wooden object towards the brightest of the three Navis. The faster they got the lights turned down a bit, the better.

After another moment of wireless interaction with an electronic device, a second ball appeared in ZephyrMan's hand, this one being solid electricity as opposed to wood. By now, however, he needed to be a bit more careful, since his larger ally had leaped towards the female Navi, called 'Kandy' if he remembered correctly. Still, if KaijuMan had done so, surely he was prepared for any negative consequences. And besides, if properly done, it wouldn't matter. Still, he had his concerns, and thus used his other arm to create a small wind, and give the opponent a bit of a push from the reptilian Navi, so there wouldn't be any unfortunate results of friendly fire.

Deciding that that was enough, he wordlessly petitioned for his single defense oriented BattleChip, and equally silently acquired it, creating a large yellow shield in front of him. While momentarily spent, that didn't mean he could give his allies some encouragement. "Take care, you two, and may our eyes withstand this battle with the rest of us!"

[Order of Turn:
1-CactusBall1 chip attack on Kandy (20, Wood, hits 2-4 times)
1a-Gust subtype ability on Kandy (Knockback away from KaijuMan)
2-Thunder1 chip attack on Kandy (40, Elec, Stun, Homing)
3-Guard1 chip on ZephyrMan (60-, reflects an attack back at the user)]
AWARD
Queen of Hearts
King of Clubs
Ten of Clubs
Five of Diamonds
Three of Diamonds

SWAP TWO!

Five of Diamonds --> Six of Clubs
Three of Diamonds -->Ten of Spades

1 POINT AWARDED
TOTAL POINTS: 1
RANDOM SELECT: Bustier
NO AWARD

Ariel seemed to be more or less fine, or unreceptive at least, so Teruko didn't bother with her any further. Besides that, some other weird navis showed up, seemingly bad guys. "Hey, I think these guys are out to steal the 'Most Disruptive Three-Man Group in Electown Net' from you guys!" Teruko goaded her navi. "That's so cool! I mean er... yeah, they look pretty stupid, eheh..." she muttered slipping into her seat with her drink.

Ante smiled and regained her upright posture. "This is actually preferable, if you ask me. If their definition of partying involves a netbattle, that's all the better. I'd rather fight than dance regardless," she responded to the three mysterious ravers. "Ho, party-goers! We accept your challenge!"

"Psssh, he called you a poop! Hehehe," Teruko giggled, laughing childishly at her navi's expense.

"I can't forgive such a shameless shkirt length either," Ante hiccuped, preparing her staff with the chips Teruko slotted through. "Prepare yourself!" she warned Kandy, raising her red-hot, club-headed staff into the air. Aiming an arc past KaijuMan, she slung the weapon expertly up and down to release two spinning club-tips towards the enemy navi.

When Ante had finished, she loaded her staff up with Queen of Spades cards. With a swing of her scepter, she released the payload towards the robot-faced navi. "We'll see who's really a poop!"

"Hahahahaha! Ante said poop! Hehehehe!" Teruko bawled, rolling around in her seat next to Ariel.

Sighing, Ante clutched her head and prepared to dodge the enemy's attacks. The mixture of voices, flashing lights, and alcohol was beginning to give her a headache.

1) Firehit1 @ Kandy [60 fire melee, A accuracy + impact]
2) Firehit1 @ Kandy [60 fire melee, A accuracy + impact]
*) Draw Hand debuff @ VJ [15 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Swap Two debuff @ VJ [10 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Variable debuff @ VJ [12 (buff) debuff]
3) Dodge
"Aha! Look, they're all going after you, Kandy?" said VJ in his usual cool, calm tone.

"I-I aim to please~" It was obvious that even Kandy was intimidated by the sudden focus to her. She began to think twice about how to dress up for the rave next next time...If there ever will be. The colorful navi narrowly made it out from the barrage of attacks thrown by the trio, only successfully dodging one of Ante's Firehits in the end. [-80][-40x2][-40/STUN][-60]

"Urgh...That was, like, totally low! You can't always go for the prettiest one!" The Rave trio was now on the move as all of their robotic body parts began to light up like a disco pad. Kandy's mechanical shoes provided her simple kick with extra power as it shot forth a cutting shockwave, heading straight towards Kaiju. It cut through the navi and even managed to hit the Remotebit at the side [-40][-40]

OldSchool, however was able to maneuver through the burning coal and managed to close the gap between himself and the giant monster navi. "...Chu. (Sup)" With his robotic arm, he was able to land a punch straight into Kaiju's side and had a firm grip on him as well [-40]. "...Chu chu chu (Don't mess with my girl, yea?)" With little to no effort, OldSchool lifted KaijuMan and threw him straight against Zephyr [-20] [GUARD]. As the two navis crashed against one another, Zephyr's guard was triggered and shot out a reflected laser back at OldSchool... [-20]

"Time for me to shine like the rockstar I am!"

VJ had his focus on the Zephyr and Ante compare to the other two, taking off his shades to reveal a hexagon-textured, golden eye. "Check out this 'dirty' light show n' music!" His head's alternating flash began to speed up and a beam of light fired out from his eye to shine directly at ZephyrMan, blinding the already agitated eyes of the navi. [Blind!]

Next, VJ detached his robotic ears and slid them down across the floor and near Ante. "Hope you like my beat!" The ears transformed into tiny speakers that both amplified the music around and began to blare out musics on its own. With so much going on around Ante, she couldn't even hear herself thinking and couldn't even think straight! [Confusion!]

Kandy: 1 HP [Coal] [Stun]
'OldSchool': 320 HP [Coal]
VJ: 300 HP [Solar]

Terrain: 75% Solar, 20% Coal, 5% Broken

KaijuMan.EXE: 60 HP [Coal]
Ante.EXE: 113 HP [Solar] [Confusion]
ZephyrMan.EXE: 120 HP [Solar] [Guard BROKEN] [Blind]

RemoteBit: 60 HP [2 Turns left]
KaijuMan was tossed a significant distance away, and impacted ZephyrMan, but remained on his feet. His feet were comfortably planted in the coals beneath him, which glowed slightly brighter due to the heat being given off by his body. He glared towards the Navis, OldSchool and Kandy in particular. He spoke with a vicious growl, his teeth already glowing red.

You'll pay for that.

He stomped on the coals as he belted out an angered roar, and pointed his head towards the stunned female Navi. As he did so, the spines on his back stuck straight up, and became so hot, they actually ignited! John partially recoiled back as he saw his Navi sprout a sail-like flap out of his back, made of brightly burning flames. An even brighter glow could be seen coming from KaijuMan's gullet, and the air around his mouth became distorted from the large amount of heat. His eyes locked on the Kandy, and he shifted his position to make sure he was pointing directly towards her. He didn't want to miss, especially if he could eliminate her entirely.

The glowing mass of molten rock surged from his gullet and blasted from his mouth, making a shallow arc towards Kandy. A small smoke trail arced behind the projectile, then billowed into a small cloud of smoke as it exploded on contact, spraying the area with partially-molten rock and flames. The RemoteBit, still floating overhead, moved over towards OldSchool's position, and charged up quickly before sending a powerful blast of electricity straight down towards the Navi, hopefully hitting him as well as cracking the terrain beneath him.

As soon as he launched the meteor-like projectile towards his targets, he lurched forward, digging his claws into the ground and made a dead sprint towards OldSchool. He brought his arms up his chest and leaned forward with a very reptilian bi-pedal posture. The flaming sail on his back slightly folded down to streamline his shape, but continued to burn brightly and made a searing sound as he quickly closed the gap between him and the foe that threw him earlier. Each one of his footsteps kicked up sparks and embers from the coals coating the ground, and his claws, head spines, and teeth quickly burned white hot. He roared in an alcohol and heat-fueled frenzy, giving OldSchool a very good look at the several dozen razor sharp and searing hot teeth.

KaijuMan looked like a crazed monster, but his eyes remained locked on his target. He still had enough sense to keep his focus and not allow his excitement to trip him up, especially when facing a target that had the capability to toss a Navi such as himself several feet into another target. He had to aim carefully, and knew it. He made sure to dig in his leading foot as he got within range, just so he could push off and change direction if OldSchool tried to dodge, and hopefully still deliver the superheated bite he was planning to inflict.

His powerful jaws snapped shut, hopefully sinking his teeth into his target. The heat provided by the coals would have made his teeth even hotter, and would allow him to cause more damage to his opponent. The energy sapped from his bite would also replenish his own energy, though it would leave him slightly bloated for a moment while his body processes the influx of power.

ACTIONS:
1. Lava Mortar: Kandy, 'OldSchool,' VJ (30dmg Fire + Blast2 + 2TCD)
--RemoteBit: Attack 'OldSchool' (80dmg Elec + Panel Break)
2. Strategic Action: Charge towards 'OldSchool' to get in Melee Range
3. Drain Crunch: 'OldSchool' (30dmg Fire LifeDrain + Self Slow + 1TCD) [+20 coal strengthen] [+Break]

Cooling Sigs

Scorched Earth: Ready
Lava Mortar: 2 Turns Remaining
Drain Crunch: 1 Turn Remaining
Getting his own ally thrown at him? Unforgivable. Getting his vision made even worse by a fancy light? Also unforgivable. And there was probably a third unforgivable thing, but if there was, he was too busy being blinded to see it. "Argh! I didn't think they could damage my sight even more...but I was wrong!"

"I know how that goes. Sometimes, when I get too drunk, I can't see at all for a while! And then I usuallly wake up somewhere I've never been before, next to some guy I don't even remembler..."

"Not the same thing...or even a related thing..." Despite the various colored spots taking up some of his visual space, he wasn't entirely blind, fortunately. But he wasn't confident enough to risk bringing out some of his more potent weapons...ah, there was always that. ZephyrMan raised his arm to the heavens, triggering a change in his hand, and causing it to become...shaped similar to a Shotgun, but without the black trim it usually sported. Charging it with a small amount of internal energy, he tried to fight through his spotty vision, doing his best to locate the female opponent, who was on the brink of early onset jack out. He then launched a pair of small, pellet shaped bullets from the gun, with laughable power behind them...but it would be enough. Only one needed to smack Kandy to make the odds a bit more favorable.

In the real world, the pilot operator started to hail a new glass, but stopped herself. "Wonder iff I had enough? It's yummy, but I don't wanna black out...after this, I wanna go home by myseshelf, and then sleep it off!"

"Speaking of that...you realize you're scheduled to work tomorrow, right?"

"...I am? Awww!!! I don't wanna miss work!"

"Well, I can almost guarantee you won't be fit to fly, so you must. But I'm sure you'll just get rescheduled!"

"Yay! More flying!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Buster shot on Kandy (2)
2-Buster shot on Kandy (2)
3-Dodge]
AWARD
King of Diamonds
Ten of Clubs
Ace of Spades
King of Spades
Nine of Hearts

SWAP TWO!

Ten of Clubs --> Three of Clubs
Nine of Hearts --> Ace of Spades

8 POINTS AWARDED
TOTAL POINTS: 9
RANDOM SELECT: Skirt
TOTAL POINTS: 4
RANDOM SELECT: Neck
TOTAL POINTS: 2
RANDOM SELECT: Hat
NO AWARD

Not only had Ante been seriously addled by VJ, but fate had played a cruel joke on her as well. The glitched card-playing program had chosen to deal her two pair, which blew up both her skirt and her neck. While still modestly covered, her womanly hips were displayed in a way not ordinarily allowed by the bell skirt she wore. Besides her black suit, the only things remaining were the bustier and hat.

Teruko slapped her hands to her face in distress. "Ante! You took a serious hit just now!" she exclaimed, feeling almost as alarmed as her navi.

"Teruko? Is that you?" Ante asked, stumbling around while trying to lean on her scepter. "I got careless and allowed that enemy to blast me with a high-volume audio attack. As such, I'm going to be completely useless to the team until I recover."

"No, not that. Your clothes! Your skirt's gone!" Teruko cried out in a far too audible voice, allowing both John and Ariel to hear.

"What? I can't hear you! You say the club is closing? I'm sorry, but-!"

"No! Your pants! Everyone can see your paaants!"

"D-Dance? What?" the navi asked in confusion, pressing her body closer onto her scepter. "Teruko, I don't understand. Why do I need to dance?"

"If you keep up like this, you're going to distract your allies! They need to focus! Don't distract your allies!"

"Ah... I-I see... Well if that's the only way I can help..." Ante muttered, pressing one hand to her head to stave off her pounding headache. "I suppose the best I can do is distract my enemies so that they won't attack my allies."

"Noooo! Rrrrgh!"

"Don't feel agitated for my sake. I've never really done any dancing outside of a ballroom, but I think I can improvise. J-Just don't laugh," Ante responded, feeling embarrassed. Everyone else might be watching her, but she wouldn't be able to see their reactions at all.

"Hey, don't blame me if I laugh," Teruko responded, wondering how in the world this bizarre situation was going to end out. "I mean, this is pretty ridiculous and not at all what I was asking you to do. That and I'm a pretty giggly person. But you probably can't understand any of what I'm saying, right?"

"N-Now Teruko, there's nothing wrong with being a jiggly person," Ante responded, feeling slightly self-conscious after imagining she'd heard her operator refer to herself as slightly overweight.

"What?! No! Not jiggly! I'm not jiggly!" Teruko cried in defense, waving her arms through the air. The last thing she wanted was her navi advertising her weight problem to everyone, although she was probably doing a worse job of keeping it a secret than her navi was.

The navi took a deep breath, then tried to recall something that might help her with this. "Oh right, I remember now... The gym where Teruko works has a program like this? They say that kind of dancing helps you stay in shape, although it's hard to imagine. If I imitate that, it should be distracting enough to keep the heat off of my allies," she reasoned. With conviction, she grabbed her scepter in both hands and planted its butt firmly onto the ground.

Next, Ante found herself feeling ridiculous as she gyrated her hips, sliding her body downward as she did. Her legs spread as she squatted deeper and deeper, theoretically taunting the enemies with her movements, although she really wondered if it would even work. She awkwardly and unfamiliarly continued to find the most comfortable and fluid way to pop and lock, until finally she'd gotten it down pretty well, moving her buttocks in a way that emphasized flexibility and provocativeness uncharacteristic of herself. It was probably good (or bad, depending on your viewpoint) that the skirt had gotten out of the way.

"Ante... What are you..." Teruko muttered, dumbfounded.

Rising back up, Ante flipped the scepter around and thrust its spear head into the ground to keep it stable. Arching one of her slender legs up at an angle, she pressed her body against the scepter and rotated around it, finishing by kicking out her leg and reaching up with her other hand to grab her hat and wave it away from her head.

"Is that... Is that supposed to be a dodge? Or uh..." Teruko asked, watching through her fingers. She felt more embarrassed for Ante than Ante probably did for herself.

"You know, this actually takes a lot of stamina and endurance. I can see how it might be considered good exercise by gym-goers, Teruko," Ante panted, starting into another spin and replacing her hat atop her head. "If I think of it as exercise it isn't nearly so embarrassing."

"Y-You could say that about a lot of things... but I'm not sure it really works... in all cases," Teruko gulped, trying not to stare.

1) Taunt opponents
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
"Kyyaaaaan!" The next wave of focused attack against Kandy finally managed to finish off the flashy raver, no matter how hard she attempted to escape the attacks. "Argh, this totally killed my mood for the week!" With a flash of light as colorful as her dress, Kandy promptly activated her EJO out of the rave dome, leaving the fight 2 against 3.

OldSchool and VJ wasn't particularly shocked by the defeat of their comrade, already knowing that she would be the first one to fall. "What now, OldSchool. Do you think we can still jam, even though it's a sausage fest now?" The navi in the neon green continued suckle into his pacifier as he quickly backed away from both the coal and the drop of lightning from the RemoteBit. "...*Chu chu chu chu chu!...Chu?* (They're pissing me off. This is my party and why are they here to ruin it!...VJ?)"

OldSchool turned to see VJ and his robotic eyes catching something VERY interesting that tickled his fancy. The navi was entranced by Ante's little dancing, but Oldschool could but only sigh at his partner's idiocy. "*Chu chu * (Kandy's the only girl for me.) " In the midst of all this, Kaijuman successfully locked his jaw tightly against OldSchool's shoulder, draining the navi from his health [-50 / +30 Drain]. "*Chuuuuu!* (PISS OFF!)" The navi with his robotic arm grabbed Kaiju by his neck and slammed him down against the coal. [-40]

"Daaaaaayum. That gray-girl knows how to dance." said VJ as he raised his shade up to eye. Getting back to the battle after he had his fun, he turned towards ZephyrMan and closed his hand into a shape of a gun. With the tip of the index opening to reveal a barrel, pegging a bullet right at ZephyrMan's chest! [-40]

"Now that I'm in the mood, lets continue this massacre!"

Kandy: EJO
'OldSchool': 230 HP [Solar]
VJ: 300 HP [Solar]

KaijuMan.EXE: 50 HP [Coal]
Ante.EXE: 113 HP [Solar]
ZephyrMan.EXE: 80 HP [Solar]

RemoteBit: 60 HP [1 Turns left]
KaijuMan glared angrily at the pacifier-sucking Navi that slammed him down. He growled bitterly, the coals near his mouth glowing brighter from the heat. He dug his hands into the coal, and moved his tail to the side before he quickly jerked himself upright, swinging his tail to the other side and shoving off with his hands. In the process, his tail purposefully kicked up a wave of hot coals, and attempted to shower the Navi with them. The RemoteBit overhead took the cue to follow OldSchool after the shower of coals as it charged up. As soon as the Navi stopped, it fired a final bolt of electricity down towards him with a loud ZAP!

KaijuMan could feel the fatigue of his wounds, and saw his allies behind him shaking off their confusion and blindness. Though he wanted to simply keep charging forward, they were more than capable of handing his assault. Though he hated the idea of it, he knew he needed to fall back a bit to take them on from a distance. KaijuMan crouched down, slamming his tail against the coals, before he pushed off with all of his might, propelling him back and away from the enemy.

As he flew through the air, the fire around and between his dorsal spines extinguished, leaving small trails of white smoke. He used his tail to adjust his direction relative to the enemy, and tried to keep himself facing directly towards them. His heavy body slammed to the ground below, causing the tiles beneath him to rattle and creak from the weight as a shockwave pulsed through them. While a weaker pulse rippled out in every direction, a more concentrated wave shot out in front of him, and made a beeline towards OldSchool and VJ

ACTIONS:
1. Throw coals at 'OldSchool' (damage and effects vary)
RemoteBit: Attack 'OldSchool' (80dmg Elec + Panel Break)
2. Strategic Movement: Jump back towards ZephyrMan and Ante
3. Shockwave: 'OldSchool' & VJ (40dmg + Line Attack + Ground Attack)

Cooling Sigs

Drain Crunch: Ready
Lava Mortar: 1 Turn Remaining
Well, at least he had his sight back. That and a nice patch of pain on his chest. "Very well, no more-hmm?" That was odd...Ante was all sweaty and panting. And her skirt was missing. Did something happen while he was visually impaired? "Erm, Ante, why is-"

"Woo! Lucky you, huh ZephyrMan? Second time you've gotten to see a girl like that today!" Of course, the first time was Ariel herself. "Actually, you know what? We should all take some clothes off so she doesn't feel too weird!"

"No, we're not. This is a public facility in the real world, Ariel! You could get kicked out for doing something like that!"

And thus did the operator's top remain. "Fine...don't worry, Ante! Sometimes I lose clothes randomly like that too!"

"Random isn't the proper word for your case...but I digress. Let us continue the battle!"

"Or you can battle, and I just press yes whenever something pops up!"

"Yes, or that..." The arrangement was promptly utilized, as a BattleChip request was granted, causing a small bomb to appear in the wind Navi's right hand. Instead of immediately chucking it, however, he stirred up the winds, to create a gale to knock the two remaining enemies closer together. Once that was accomplished, he lobbed the sphere into the air; on contact, it would radiate electromagnetic energy capable of preventing movement, as well as generally inflicting pain on those within its blast radius. A double whammy, to be sure.

With his eyes working properly, he continued the assault, as a single barreled fun once again took shape on ZephyrMan's hand. This one, however, was not innate to him, as evidenced by the black stripe along its middle. Not that this was a bad thing, as it meant its shot would prove far more powerful. After some quick aiming, this fact was proven, as a yellow energy burst that made his buster shot pale in comparison was fired, and was even capable of causing a second explosion right behind the point of impact. How, was unclear, but with a handy effect like that, it wasn't important, either.

Unfortunately for him, his focus on the battle prevented him from stopping his operator from performing questionable actions; as his MagBomb and Shotgun salvo rang, Ariel appeared to look a bit less blue, as a ball that was her shirt was gently tossed in her hand, allowing all to bear witness at her sizable chest, with only a bra to obscure what it looked like. "See? We're all behind ya, Ante! Isn't that right, Teruko?"

[Order of Turn:
0a-Gust subtype ability on VJ (move VJ closer to OldSchool)
1-MagBomb1 chip attack on VJ and OldSchool (30, Elec, Blast 2, Stun)
2-Shotgun chip attack on OldSchool (50, Spread 1)
3-Dodge]
AWARD
Nine of Spades
Queen of Diamonds
Ten of Hearts
King of Clubs
Six of Diamonds

SWAP ONE!

Six of Diamonds --> Four of Diamonds

0 POINTS AWARDED
TOTAL POINTS: 2
RANDOM SELECT: Bustier
NO AWARD

As Ante's confusion finally wore off, she was mortified for various reasons. The first and most important was that she'd been poledancing without her skirt on, which was a very improper thing to do in any occasion. Secondly, however, the poledancing hadn't been particularly effective in drawing attacks away from her allies either. "I'm sorry," she sighed quietly, not knowing how to apologize.

Teruko was still recovering from watching her navi give her all poledancing, so she felt her heart skip a beat when she saw Ariel's breasts bouncing so close to her. "W-W-W-W-!" she gasped, feeling tempted to cover up Ariel's body, but then she realized that Ariel might have a good point. It was pretty mean of her to make Ante put up with this situation without going along with her to ease the embarrassment. "W-Well, I guess you have a point. Yes! Right! Ariel and I are here for you!" she responded.

She reached down to her waist to do the same as Ariel, then suddenly remembered that she was wearing only a belt and one-piece dress. Taking off just her shirt wasn't really possible. "Pooooop. Ariel, you dummy," she thought to herself, trying to think of how to proceed. She made some motions over at John for him to look the other way, then quickly pulled down the straps of her dress and let it fall to her abdomen, where the belt and her sitting position still secured it.

Teruko's large, somewhat plump breasts bounced up and down, secured only by a showy, black, silken bra that she'd put on earlier to go with her "fancy panties." It felt a little small, since she hadn't worn it very much to break it in yet. "Fight on, Ante! We're with you all the way!" she cheered her navi on, then quickly crossed her hands across her chest while blushing beet-red.

Ante watched Ariel and Teruko in dismay; her own face grew redder and she waved her hands frantically. "Th-That's not necessary! I'm fine! Thank you for the sentiment but I'm perfectly capable of focusing. You all should cover up, I-I mean, you're both lovely, but-!" she babbled, before Teruko stopped her with another exclamation.

"If you really want us to cut it out, finish the battle quicker, alright?" she pouted, covering her chest with the loose top of her dress, held to her body with one arm. She slotted through chips with her free hand, then gave her navi a reassuring grin. "You can do it! Go go, Ante!"

Ante smiled back at her silly operator, then prepared to use her weapons against the two remaining foes. "I'm sorry for my foolishness just now, my allies. I'll repay my debt to you two with this magnificent attack!" she called out, raising her scepter out of the ground and transforming its head into a club. After powering up her attack by loading the scepter with chips, she smashed the head back against the ground and sent her ghost-like jack through the underground of the net. The creature emerged from the hole created by KaijuMan's remote bit earlier and headed for OldSchool.

She smiled at VJ coyly, then tipped down her hat. "Thank you for praising an old maid like me, my opponent, but I'm afraid I'm still more interested in fighting than dancing. Now, Jack!" she cried, motioning dramatically with one hand. The hologram-like being slashed its sword towards OldSchool mercilessly, cutting a white, gleaming line through the air and then vanishing.

Continuing relentlessly, she swiped the club through the air and released a powerful blast of water towards the enemies. She then grunted and brought it up above her head, using both arms to hold it. She brought it back down and smashed it into the net, bringing up a shockwave across the net and scattering playing cards all around it. "Sorry if this isn't the kind of party you were expecting!"

*) Draw Hand buff to next attack [15 strengthen]
*) Swap Two buff to next attack [10 strengthen]
*) Variable buff to next attack [12 buff]
1) SummonBlack1 @ OldSchool and VJ [197 damage on main hit, 160 damage on others, A accuracy + slashing + wide attack]
2) Wideshot1 @ OldSchool and VJ [60 aqua shot, A accuracy + wide attack]
3) Shockwave @ OldSchool and VJ [40 damage ground, C accuracy + line attack + ground attack]
OldSchool instinctively guarded his eye when the coals kicked up by KaijuMan, simply shrugging off the burns inflicted by it [-8]. "...*Chu chu chu chu chu!* (Where are you going!)". The navi was extremely agitated by all of this and actually followed KaijuMan towards Zephyr and Ante. OldSchool grabbed onto KaijuMan once again, even taking on the shockwave head on [-40] as he threw the giant lizard-like navi against Ante. [-20 (Kaiju) / -20 (Ante)]

"Hey wait up!...Woah, thanks for the ride!"

VJ followed OldSchool promptly, aided by Zephyr's gust of wind. The two raver evaded the electric bomb, but the shotgun successfully nailed the two. [-50 (OldSchool) / -50 (VJ)] "Urgh, you again?" VJ retaliated with the same gunfire, now pegging ZephyrMan on the shoulder. [-40]

While everyone was preoccupied, Ante was preparing her SummonBlack, which caught the attention of OldSchool as he quickly reacted to it. "*Chu chu chu chu chu!* (Like I'd let you!)" The navi landed a punch straight against Ante's fair face without hesitation to stop her attack...But as many say, karma has a way to get back.

The SummonBlack came forth and cut through both OldSchool and VJ to inflict serious amount of damage, forcing OldSchool to jack out on the spot! [-197(OldSchool) / -160 (VJ)]

Though the battle was still far from end with VJ still standing from the attack, the lone raver sighed as he raised both hands up as a sign of surrender. "Jeez, aren't you fellas tough cookies. Fine, I didn't even want to come to this party anyhow. Who would come this far for some party, jeesh. If the viruses weren't enough, there's these partay poopers. I had enough...Peace, yo."

Holding up a peace sign towards the exhausted trio, VJ simply left the battle...making the three navis the victor!

Kandy: EJO
'OldSchool': EJO
VJ: 90 HP JACK OUT [Solar]

KaijuMan.EXE: 30 HP [Solar]
Ante.EXE: 53 HP [Solar]
ZephyrMan.EXE: 40 HP [Solar]

RemoteBit: EXPIRED

-BATTLE WON!-
KaijuMan.EXE: 1,000z + [RageClaw] Battlechip + 6 FXP

Ante.EXE: 1,300z+ 6 FXP

ZephyrMan.EXE: 900z + [DBLBeam] Battlechip + 6 FXP
After impacting his ally, KaijuMan slumped to the floor, and growled as he tried to stand back up. He saw the enemy he was engaging continue to press the attack, but he was quickly vanquished by a shadowy, blade-wielding virus, seemingly summoned by the very ally he collided with. He was rather impressed by the power of her ability, though he wouldn't admit it.

He stood back up and snarled at VJ, who seemed to be in the process of surrendering. The Navi quickly beamed out, effectively fleeing the scene, and leaving behind the spoils of battle. KaijuMan stumbled forward, picking up the battlechip and zenny data left behind by 'OldSchool,' and muttered under his breath as he glanced to where VJ once stood.
...coward...

Meanwhile, back in the club, John was... caught off guard as he found himself with two inebriated allies, who were now shirtless. He tried to contain his excitement and keep his eyes from getting locked onto the busts in front of him, and took a swig of his beer as he tried to collect his thoughts. However, all he could think of was:
{Holy crap, this is awesome.}

He put down his drink as he chuckled.
Now that is some dedication to supporting your Navi!
All ZephyrMan could do was shake his head at the unfolding scene, both in terms of his operator being less clad than before, and of the last opponent fleeing. "Not the bravest of fellows, eh?" He gathered one of the reward data chunks, noticing that there happened to be BattleChip data mixed in with the cash. He would normally tell Ariel, but anything he said would probably be lost within 30 seconds. And that was if he was lucky. "Well, that was quite a battle! Excellent job, everyone!"

"WOOHOO!" The drunken pilot threw her shirt in the air in joy at the victory, which landed and covered her head. Fortunately for John, it had been crumpled up enough that it failed to obscure any view below her neck. "Hey, where'd everyone go?! It's all dark!"

"Perhaps you should remove your shirt from your face..."

"What shirt? I don't have a shirt on my f-" Naturally, it chose to fall into her lap at that instant. "Hey, I can see again! It's a miracle! WOO!" Ariel promptly started to bounce up and down in her seat in celebration, causing certain parts of her to also bounce. "Hey, you know what'd be awesome? If we all went to Yumland!"

"...Yumland? I realize you're a pilot, but-"

"On the Net, silly! I've heard Nets in other countries are all fancy, and I want to see one! And the one I want to see is Yumland! C'mon everyone, how about it?"
"Excellent indeed. I am lucky to have such skilled allies, as I certainly couldn't have overcome that challenge alone," Ante responded, pressing one hand to her breast. "It was an invigorating battle."

Teruko, in the mean time, was watching Ariel through her fingers and feeling embarrassed, hoping nobody she knew was watching their group. "Well, I'm okay with moving them to Yumland Net. Let's just uh... Well... Ante's going to be clothed again, so it's okay if we put our tops back on now, right?" she asked awkwardly, still pressing her top against her breasts for modesty's sake. It was still possible to glimpse her waist and belly around the top, however.

"Yes, er, I thank you for the encouragement, but it's not particularly necessary. This glitch is a burden that I alone must bear. There's no reason that the two of you need to... imitate that burden," Ante pitched in uncertainly, trying to decide if there was even a good reason that they'd taken their tops off to start with.

Teruko's topknot clip-ponytail bobbed up and down as she nodded vigorously (her breasts were also bouncing somewhat provocatively, although she had them covered). "Right, right! What do you say, Ariel?"

Her navi waved to KaijuMan and ZephyrMan. "I will jack out and then head immediately to that net. I look forward to our meeting there," she encouraged them, then disappeared from the net.

((Jack out, heading to Yumland Net))
John couldn't help but laugh as he saw Ariel's shirt antics. He also threw his arms up in the air as Ariel celebrated the miraculous return to her sight. He was obviously fairly inebriated as well, since he seemed to be getting into it as much as Ariel.
Hooray!

Thankfully her bouncing didn't distract him enough to miss the Yumland suggestion, and he lowered his arms as he canted his head to the side, and shrugged.
Sounds good to me!

However, he heard a grumbling from his PET.
Hrmph, we're leaving again?

John looked down at his PET, before picking it up and looking at the screen. KaijuMan's rather battered body was somewhat seen, but most of the screen was taken up by his large face.
Yes, but just to give you a quick breather. I hear Yumland has lots of grass, and it burns quite easily~

John was coaxing his Navi, and the swishing of KaijuMan's tail indicated the pep talk seemed to work. KaijuMan gave a satisfied snort as John activated the jack-out function. The floor opened underneath the Navi, and he dropped almost 2 feet before splashing down in what seemed to be lava! KaijuMan looked rather calm as he sank in, then the floor closed up over top as he was beamed out in to the PET itself.

John didn't disconnect the cable, and saw KaijuMan's energy quickly replenishing as he looked over at his two companions. His lips curled into an impish grin, since he was again reminded both of his allies were currently shirtless. However, they were mentioning the idea of putting their shirts back on, since Ante's outfit would be back to normal once they re-log. He was going to mention something, but he didn't want to push the issue. Considering how it was caused, and they are still consuming drinks, it didn't seem like a stretch to predict something similar might happen again.

((Logged Out))