Despite the circumstances in which it was likely forumlated, ZephyrMan had no qualms with heading for Yumland. "Seems we're all in agreement...very well! But first, I believe I could use a moment to patch myself up!"

"'K!" As her Navi took one final check to make sure nothing was missed, Ariel suddenly found herself enraged for an unknown reason. She knew what was causing it; the suggestion of putting her shirt back on. She just wasn't quite sure why that made her so angry. And her alcohol consumption made sure she didn't care why, either. "No! Don't leave me out in the cold all alone, Teruko! NOOOOOOO!!!" She leaped out of her chair and wrapped her arms tightly around her, apparently deciding that hugging it out was the best approach. And luckily for any onlookers, it meant that their chests were now fighting it out to see how little space they could take up. Due to the sheer collective volume, however, the answer was 'quite a bit'.

"Erm...Teruko, as much as I hate to condone this behavior, no force on earth will stop her from making a spectacle out of this until you agree to continue as is. If you wish for few to notice, you're best off simply complying..."

"See? ZephyrMan wants it, too!"

"I-I never said that!" Truth be told, he wasn't entirely unhappy about the predicament, but he could still sympathize with Ante's operator. He just didn't want things to get even more ridiculous than they already were...which, based on past experience, would probably happen if he didn't step in. "...All right, I'm headed for the PET. Please settle this quickly, ladies!" In a burst of wind, the wind Navi vanished from the Net, en route for the quick heal before he headed for a more densely forested area...

(jacking out, then headed for Yumland)