Triple Trouble in the Club

KaijuMan eyed the signs curiously as he continued to stomp ahead, but he stopped at the sign of movement. In just a few moments, 10 different viruses appeared their hiding places; the trio seemed to have triggered an ambush. John twitched as he saw the viruses appear, and hastily put his drink down, almost spilling it.

Woah! An ambush! I'm uploading your shockwave and magbolt chips, try to take some of them out before they attack!

John managed to keep himself from fumbling around too much as he retrieved the chips from his pocket, and slotted them through his green, button-laden PET. KaijuMan immediately picked out the pair of Champus and the Lark as his primary targets, and started to increase his body temperature. The spines on his back and head started to glow, as a similarly colored red glow started to peek through his mouth and nostrils.

KaijuMan's teeth caused the light to shine out of his mouth in finite beams, and he reared upwards as he lifted his right foot off the ground. He used his left foot to position himself correctly, and his long, heavy tail to keep his balance as he prepared to strike. In one smooth movement, he quickly brought his foot down with a loud thump, and brought his head as well as he partially craned his head forward as he opened his mouth. A bright chunk of molten rock spewed from his mouth as a magnified shockwave burst from where his foot hit the ground, and both made a beeline towards the viruses. The shockwave caused the panels to rattle and shake as dust and trapped air popped between the cracks and caused a wave-effect in the panels themselves. At the same time, the panels were temporarily illuminated by the glow of the magma projectile that burned overhead.

The shockwave churned through the virus's position just as the lava impacted, and sprayed the area with globs of still-molten rock, and sharp obsidian fragments amongst the shower of sparks. KaijuMan's body started to expel the excess heat from his mouth, nose, and the spines on his body. As the air directly above him became wavy with heat distortion, his yellow-orange eyes with their thin, black, reptilian pupils stared menacingly at the Lark virus near the Champus (or what's left of them).

KaijuMan's eyes flashed briefly, prompting a pair of yellow beams of light to fire from his eyes, towards the Lark. If they managed to hit, they would pull the virus towards him, like a tractor beam. It would get it close enough to bite, but more importantly it would pull the virus close enough for the electricity that was rapidly growing in his body to arc out and zap the virus with more than enough power to delete it instantly.

ACTIONS:
1. Shockwave: ChampuA,B, LarkA (40dmg + Ground Attack + Line Attack)
2. Lava Mortar: ChampuA,B, LarkA (40dmg Fire Blast2 Shot Type + 2TCD)
3. Magbolt1: LarkA (90dmg Elec x2 + Stun + Magnet Pull)

Cooldowns:

Lava Mortar: 2 Turns Remaining
AWARD
Eight of Spades
Six of Diamonds
Ten of Hearts
Jack of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds

SWAP 2!

Eight of Spades --> Seven of Diamonds
Ten of Hearts --> Queen of Clubs

0 POINTS AWARDED
RANDOM SELECT: Neck
NO PRIZE

Ante saw that KaijuMan was going to be as quick as ever to take the lead in the battle. That was fine with her; she realized that if he kept on using powerful attacks, she could devote her attention to weakening their opponents with her Queens. She was also thankful for another bad hand, meaning she could hold on to her clothes for a little while longer. "I'll handle the group to the right. Please do what you can concerning the middle group, ZephyrMan," she requested with a slight turn of her head. Returning to profile view, she closed her eyes contemplatively. "We won't be sending any attacks in that direction. To help you out, however, I plan to use my queens of spades to weaken your opponent's powers. Please take advantage of that opening."

"That's neat, Ante, but is it really okay? The other guys will get to show off a lot more than you will. I'm not sure I'm okay with that, they need to see how great you are!" Teruko whispered into her PET, cupping her hand over her mouth so that none of the others would hear.

"Never fear, Teruko. I'm almost certain that by the time all of this is over, I'll have shown off a lot more than I want to," she chuckled dryly, then turned back to her enemies. Methodically, she dealt out a scepter-full portion of Queens of Spades to ZephyrMan's enemies, hoping to weaken them so that they wouldn't injure him when he moved in to attack.

She raised her staff and outfitted it with its club head, then began swinging it through the air. The club-head went spinning into the air, igniting red-hot and transforming into a heart shape. She released two short-ranged lob attacks this way, trying to knock out the Magneakers.

With that out of the way, she stared down the silly looking final Lark. "Honestly, I can't imagine what went through the mind of whoever designed such creatures. Such nuisances with such silly bodies," she sighed, then hoisted the rod into the air with both arms. "Jack of Clubs!" she called out, summoning her tremendous Jack avatar midair with his huge club. With the same stoicism as last time, it quickly flipped the club and dropped it down to attempt to crush the Lark and shatter the floor beneath him.

"I'm sure there's some people who'd think you look pretty silly too, Ante," Teruko pointed out; she didn't want to admit that she thought Larks looked kind of cute... although perhaps that was just the alcohol thinking for her.

"Really? I'm not trying to give off a humorous image..." Ante muttered, knitting her eyebrows with worry. "Is it this skin hue? Because that's actually..." she started, then thought the better of it. Teruko raised her eyebrows with interest, but the navi wouldn't explain any further.

*) Draw Hand debuff @ Swordy-E A [15 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Swap Two debuff @ LarkB [10 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Variable Debuff @ Swordy-E B [11 (buff) debuff]
*) Attack +10 to next attack [+10 (support) buff]
1) Firehit1 @ MagneakerA [70 fire melee, A accuracy + impact]
2) Firehit1 @ MagneakerB [70 fire melee, A accuracy + impact]
3) Quake1 @ LarkC [100 damage bomb, C accuracy + medium area cracked terrain]
Before ZephyrMan could even react to swarm of viruses, KaijuMan leaped into action, storming one of the groups. Even though he hadn't known him for very long, the wind Navi was somehow not surprised. "Ho ho...seems he's a bit hot headed, eh?" He looked over at his other battling partner, who suggested that he deal with the larger group in the middle. Admittedly, he wasn't entirely confident, since he probably couldn't live off a single chip forever, but Ante's subsequent reduction in the enemies' power was a bit reassuring. "I shall do what I can! And I appreciate your assistance!"

"We get the biggest group! Yay, we're the most awesome! There's only one way we can deal with a group like that...so get close, and I'll send you...uh, what do you call it...the one where the zappy things spin around you and destroy stuff nearby!"

"That would be RingZap, and yes, that would probably be the best course of action. We can pick off whatever's left with our other moves afterward!" Once again, the Navi of whirlwinds began spinning forward, moving towards the sign so that he was in close proximity to the enemies...particularly that Lark. It seemed the strongest of the group, so he wanted to make sure it took as much damage as possible from his soon-to-be electrical assault. Of course, he needed to make sure to make it count, so he began to try and bend the winds to his will, to give one of the knight viruses a nice push towards him. If he guessed what its attack was correctly, it'd probably think it wasn't a bad thing at first...which would probably help him out a bit in this instance. "Any time, Ariel!"

"...You know, we do this a lot...maybe we should try something else for a change!"

"It's a tad late for that, so could you send it?"

"Well, you said any time, so-"

"I misspoke. Send it now!"

"Fine, have it your way..." It took more than one try, but the drunken operator eventually managed to fit the chip into the appropriate PET slot. "BattleChip...electrical thingy! Slot in!"

The data made its way to the Navi, who fortunately knew what 'electrical thingy' meant. As he extended his arms to each side, his hands released electrical sparks once again, which began to spin around him. He returned to his usual hands across the chest position, but he was, in fact, not finished with his round of fire. He began to stir the air in front of him, creating a small vortex not unlike the one that supported him. With nothing but a thought to trigger it, it spun forward towards the other electrical virus, though it seemed to be arcing slightly along the ground towards it; that way, it could pick it up and bring it a bit closer, into surefire zapping range.

[Order of Turn:
1-Get within melee range of viruses, specifically LarkB (movement)
1a-Gust subtype ability on Swordy-EA (Pull within melee range of ZephyrMan)
2-RingZap2 chip attack on ZephyrMan (40, Elec, attacks every action user is within melee range of enemy)
3-Storm Spin sig attack on Swordy-EB (40, Pull)]
Reacting quickly to the ambush, KaijuMan struck first, belching a heated ball of magma from his mouth and thumping down a shockwave towards one of the groups quickly. The shockwave only managed to hit the Lark, but the lava shot exploded to hit them all. The Lark went to counterattack, but was defeated by KaijuMan's sudden tractor eyebeams. The Champu reacted to this by teleporting up to the Navi, and giving him a bit of a flogging. (10x2) (10)

Meanwhile, Ante was dealing with the Magneakers with some cards. A few Queens of Spades landed on the largest group's viruses, reducing their power to near-nil. Next up was some flaming club head, transformed into a heart-shape. The first attack whizzed overhead, while the other struck the Magneaker square in the face and deleted it. The Lark was defeated with a Jack of Clubs, with its club. The remaining Magneaker fired a bomb, which Ante did not manage to catch, exploding near her in an electrical storm! (15, Stunned)

ZephyrMan dealt with the largest group, its attack power now reduced to a very small portion of what it was. In fact, the only attack that really damaged him was the Lark's significantly-weakened WideShot. (5) An electrical maelstrom soon surrounded the bearded Navi, deleting two of them and nearly doing the same to two others. The attack was successful, with ZephyrMan finishing off another by pulling it closer to him.

--Around Signboard A--
Lark A: DELETED
Champu A: 20HP (Solar)
Champu B: 20HP (Solar)

--Around Signboard B--
Swordy-E A: DELETED
Lark B: 20HP (Normal)
Swordy-E B: DELETED
Metool: DELETED

--Around Signboard C--
Lark C: DELETED
Magneaker A: 70HP (Solar)
Magneaker B: DELETED

--Terrain--
60% Normal
40% Solar (Crossroad of paths meeting at center of area)

--Objects-- (Lined up horizontally along intersecting solar road from left to right, each a fair distance apart)
Signboard A: 100HP
Signboard B: 100HP
Signboard C: 100HP

--Team--
KaijuMan.EXE: 130 HP (Solar)
Ante.EXE: 115 HP (Solar) (Stunned!)
ZephyrMan.EXE: 150 HP (Solar)
KaijuMan snarled as the Champu viruses pelted him with punches to his rather hardened skin. Their attempts at bringing down, or even injuring the hulking Navi were quite in vain, and they only served to make him more irritated. A pissed off monster is an even deadlier monster. KaijuMan punctuated this point by almost instantly lunging towards the right-most Champu, his mouth was open and his teeth were aglow from the high temperature. The monstrous Navi kept his eyes on his prey before he tried to extend his reach as far as possible before he chomped down with his super-heated jaws. If his jagged fangs managed to take hold of the Champu virus, the heat would cause the virus to literally melt away, and some of the energy released by the virus as it decayed would be absorbed by his own body.

John chuckled as he saw his Navi quickly try to turn the tables back into his own favor, and reached into his pocket to retrieve another chip. He found the chip he was looking for, and slotted into his PET before he spoke to KaijuMan.
[Just sent down a ZapRing, use it to finish off the other one.]

KaijuMan made an affirmative grunt before he swung his body towards the last Champu. If he managed to dispatch the first one, little liquefied remains of the virus would have sprayed from his mouth as he spun around, and opened his jaws. His teeth were starting to cool down, but the glow was rapidly being replaced by yellow electrical bolts arcing amongst his teeth, and gathering in a central point between his upper and lower jaw. The energy built until it achieved the form of a glowing yellow ring. KaijuMan adjusted his stance to keep himself facing directly towards the virus, and then lurched forward to launch the electrical ring from his mouth. It gave a few more discharges to his teeth as it left, but hopefully would have found it's target without trouble.

ACTIONS:
1. Strategic Movement: Lunge towards ChampuA
2. Drain Crunch: ChampuA (30dmg Fire Lifedrain + Self Slow + 1TCD)
3. Zapring1: ChampuB (40dmg Elec + Stun)

Cooldowns:

Lava Mortar: 1 Turn Remaining
Drain Crunch: 1 Turn Remaining
AWARD
Seven of Clubs
Four of Hearts
Seven of Spades
Nine of Hearts
King of Spades

SWAP 2!

Four of Hearts --> Queen of Hearts
Nine of Hearts --> Three of Spades

1 POINT AWARDED
RANDOM SELECT: Hat
NO PRIZE

Ante was spared any stripping disgrace, but was still caught in the explosion from a magneaker's bomb attack. Grunting, she shivered and tried to move her body. All of her nerves felt shot and her movements sluggish. "I apologize Teruko... I'm not going to be able to show off much this time... hrk!" she grunted, leaning on her staff for support.

"What?! What's wrong? Did you get badly hurt!?" Teruko gasped, leaning in towards her PET. She'd never seen Ante look terribly injured before.

The navi chuckled, giving her best smile to her operator. "No, Teruko, I am not seriously injured. Don't worry, I've just been hit with a stunning attack. When a navi becomes stunned, they-!" she started to explain, then grunted as another jolt of electricity surged through her body. "I-I should explain it at some other time, I feel," she sighed, feeling her staff trembling in her hands. "Please just allow me to support my allies for now."

Teruko took a sip of her own drink to calm down, then frowned and leaned on one fist. "Okay, Ante, but you look like you're the one that needs support right now," she responded, then slotted through one chip.

"You're right... I'll use caution," Ante replied, accepting the chips with a small nod. "I apologize, allies, but I currently must concern myself with getting-!" she started, then gave out a girlish yelp as another surge alarmed her. Covering her mouth and looking embarrassed, she spoke through her glove and continued. "... Getting back into proper fighting shape. Please finish the enemies off, if you can."

Ante loaded her scepter with another Queen, then sent it flying in the direction of the Champus, hoping to soften any blows they gave KaijuMan. She then turned to the remaining Magneaker and summoned up all of her focus to point her dealers at him. Once she managed to steady her hands, she released a huge burst of chips towards the creature. Afterward, she intended to use her staff as a crutch to get out of the way of enemy attacks.

*) Draw Hand debuff @ ChampuA [15 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Swap Two buff to next attack [10 strengthen]
*) Variable buff to next attack [11 buff]
1) Shotgun @ MagneakerA [71 damage shot, A accuracy + 50 damage spread]
2) Dodge
3) Stunned!
As the electricity started to die down, ZephyrMan looked toward each of his teammates, to see how they were faring. Didn't seem as though either of them fared quite as well as him, though. Of course, that he did better wasn't exactly his own doing..."Being able to reduce an enemy's power...what a useful ability that must be!" Of course, there was no ability that would make him give up his mastery of wind power...none at all. "Well, I suppose I should settle my score with this Lark...but I refuse to do so without assisting my teammates!"

Bending slightly over, the wind Navi extended his arms, and began to create another whirlwind, though this one seemed a bit less powerful than the previous one. Once it was fully formed, he gave it a gentle nudge, causing it to shoot forward along the ground towards the lone enemy in front of him. This tornado, however, possessed an odd ability; once it hit something, it was capable of splitting in two, then shooting off to each side. Exactly how was unclear, but it wasn't like anyone was asking about it. "...Ariel, perhaps we should ensure that we're finished with a BattleChip! Any will do!"

"Okay!" Without looking, the operator grabbed a random chip, slamming it into her PET without even taking a moment to see what it was. "BattleChip, Anything! Slot in!"

ZephyrMan's right hand reformed, becoming identical to the gun portion of a Canodumb. He looked at it for a moment, before pointing it towards the ray virus before him, and activating its trigger, causing some sort of yellow energy blast to be launched towards it. "There, that should do the trick!" Once again, he looked around, deciding that his allies were capable of handling their own situations just as easily, and so he had no reason to intervene.

[Order of Turn:
1-Split Tornado sig attack on LarkB (20, Spread 2)
2-Cannon chip attack on LarkB (40, Knockback)
3-Dodge]
KaijuMan retaliated the attack on him with an attempt to chomp down on the Champu before him, but it was simply too nimble, as it leapt out of harm's way. The other Champu was not so fortunate, however, and received a face full of electric regurgitation. Ante helped out with reducing the damage done to Kaiju, but still the virus did a bit of damage to him. (5) Next, a scepter of chips burst towards the remaining Magneaker and deleted it in one fell swoop. ZephyrMan picked off a Lark, and decided to use his Cannon to help out a fellow Kaiju, deleting the Champu before him.

--Around Signboard A--
Lark A: DELETED
Champu A: DELETED
Champu B: DELETED

--Around Signboard B--
Swordy-E A: DELETED
Lark B: DELETED
Swordy-E B: DELETED
Metool: DELETED

--Around Signboard C--
Lark C: DELETED
Magneaker A: DELETED
Magneaker B: DELETED

--Terrain--
60% Normal
40% Solar (Crossroad of paths meeting at center of area)

--Objects-- (Lined up horizontally along intersecting solar road from left to right, each a fair distance apart)
Signboard A: 100HP
Signboard B: 100HP
Signboard C: 100HP

--Team--
KaijuMan.EXE: 125 HP (Solar)
Ante.EXE: 115 HP (Solar)
ZephyrMan.EXE: 150 HP (Solar)

-- TEAM BATTLE 02, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

Kaiju: 410z, 3 Ante FXP, 2 Zephyr FXP
Ante: [WideShot1] Battlechip, 375z, 3 Zephyr FXP, 3 Kaiju FXP
Zephyr: 410z, 3 Ante FXP, 2 Kaiju FXP
KaijuMan grunted in frustration due to his attack missing its mark, but became even more irritated in the fact that both of his allies had finished off their targets before he did. He blew smoke out of his nostrils and stomped at the ground a couple times, causing the Zenny to bounce off the ground, and get uploaded into the PET.

John received the zenny data, but was a little concerned with his Navi's apparent aggravation.
[You alright there, Kai?]
KaijuMan responded with a snort as he started to lurch forward. His claws and tail scraped against the floor as he went, and he decided to swing his tail hard against the sign that once hid the viruses he engaged. He certainly wasn't able to smash the hard sign, which only seemed to piss him off even more, and he continued to storm off.

((Ready for Battle #3))
Ante was happy that the battle had ended well and that her skills were of some use, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. Raising one eyebrow quizzically, she watched KaijuMan stomp off into the distance. "Perhaps I have been acting without thinking," she muttered to herself, raising one gloved hand to her chin. "There's a distinct possibility that such a large, proud fighter as that creature is would not appreciate having attacks softened... He might see it as something of an insult that I have been trying to protect him."

"Hey, I think you've got it wrong, Ante," Teruko whispered, sticking her new chip into her folder alongside those she'd already collected. "It's not that he's displeased by what you're doing for him, it's that a big guy like him can't even see what you're doing to appreciate it! He's soooo huge! He probably doesn't even know you're throwing cards."

Chuckling, Ante gave a small shrug of her slender shoulders. "Perhaps you're right, Teruko," she replied, the continued onward after KaijuMan.

"Well, I'll tell you what's a bigger problem. We're outclassed! Did you hear Ariel just now?" Teruko hissed into her PET, looking at Ariel with an imperceptible shift of her slanted eyes. "She's got a battlechip called Anything! Do you think it's like... some giga powerful chip that turns into anything she wants?!"

"I er... I somewhat doubt it," Ante responded over the lip of her drink, then tilted her head and took another drink. She wasn't terrible about holding liquor, but the drink was beginning to smash her sensibilities fiercely thanks to the high alcohol content. She figured it was all for the best, though, if she was going to get into the same tipsy mindset as all of the operators were probably entering.

((Ready for #3))
Once again, ZephyrMan found himself accessing his share of the reward data, slightly disappointed that no BattleChips were left behind in it. "Alas, just cash for us again, Ariel!"

"Ugh! What the hell is wrong with the internet?! You'd think it'd be nice enough to give us something this time!"

"I'm afraid things don't quite work that way..." A sudden stomping noise drew the wind Navi's attention, who looked over to see KaijuMan more than a little upset, possibly because of how things had turned out for him. Maybe he should try and console him a little? "Worry not, KaijuMan! Bad luck strikes us all! I'm sure you'll fare better in crushing things in our next battle!"

Meanwhile, Ariel was squinting into her PET, looking at something...but not her own Navi. Instead, it seemed she was focusing on the group's female battler. "Hey, ZephyrMan? Doesn't something seem a little...different about Ante?"

"Hrm...something does seem slightly off. But perhaps we're just imagining things! Your senses aren't functioning at 100%, and I can have a slightly vivid imagination at times...ho ho!" Electing to pay things no further heed, he floated on ahead, assisting in the search for enemies.

"Yeah...speaking of which, time to kill more evil brain cells!" Another gulp of alcohol was downed, much to the chagrin of the pilot's liver. "WOOOO!!!"

(Searching for Battle #3)
KaijuMan forged ahead through the network, with Ante and ZephyrMan following along behind him. Before long they had reached the end of the road of panels and were now traversing a sea of metal panels. In addition to the unfavorable terrain, the Navis also sighted a pair of viral bees buzzing around whilst crackling with electricity. As they watched the viruses, three new ones rolled up before unfurling to reveal themselves as Armadills. They were followed by whirling drill viruses and Powies that crashed down from above, failing to damage the hard floor. It seemed they had congregated with the intention of fighting, because it was at that very moment that they all turned toward the trio of Navis looking none too friendly.

Elebee A: 90HP
Elebee B: 90HP
Armadill A: 100HP
Armadill B: 100HP
Armadill C: 100HP
Drixol A: 90HP
Drixol B: 90HP
Powie A: 60HP
Powie B: 60HP

--Terrain--
100% Metal

KaijuMan.EXE: 125 HP
Ante.EXE: 115 HP
ZephyrMan.EXE: 150 HP

Team Battle 3 Start!
KaijuMan watched angrily as the viruses made their apperance, and stood before him and his allies. John started to grab a bunch of chips from his pocket, and waited a moment before he chose two of them from the bunch. It seemed to make sense to utilize the ZapRing to hopefully disable one of the viruses, and a Shotgun to blast them away. He slotted both in quick succession, and uploaded them to KaijuMan.

He remained silent as he opened his mouth, causing sparks and electrical discharges to escape from his mouth. The electrified ZapRing was already forming between his jaws, and causing the entire inside of his mouth to glow. His teeth were constantly getting shocked by the ring as it formed, but it seemed to have absolutely no effect on the hulking Navi. The energy surging into his teeth started to raise their temperature, and an orange light started to appear behind the zapring, as if it was deep in his throat. KaijuMan's spines twitched and moved excitedly as he adjusted his stance and turned towards the Drixol and Powie viruses. KaijuMan's yellow eyes and thin reptilian pupils focused on the lead Drixol as he adjusted his aim. He lowered his head as he opened his jaws, causing the ring of electricity to burst from his jaws and buzz as it flew towards the Drixol. With the ring on its way, one could see the orange glow in his throat much more clearly, and it moved closer and closer to his mouth. KaijuMan didn't have to turn very much to point his head towards the Powie virus that was closest to the other Powie and the Drixols.

After securing his target, he fired a bright orange projectile from his mouth, which careened towards the enemy before it exploded on impact with a spray of energized shrapnel. Hopefully the spray of shards would have coated the area with shrapnel, and damage some of the viruses around it. KaijuMan decided to keep himself at his current position. His teeth, still hot from the zapring, started to produce more and more heat, until they started to glow brightly. His teeth eventually became white hot, and the spines on his head and down his spine started to glow a dull crimson from the residual heat. He knew something would have to come in close to attack, and he would be waiting for them to arrive, and would then fall prey to his superheated jaws.

ACTIONS:
1. ZapRing1: DrixolA (40dmg Elec x2 + Stun)
2. Shotgun: PowieA, PowieB, DrixolB (50dmg + Splash2) [Mass destruction]
3. Drain Crunch: DrixolA,B or Armadill A,B,C {whoever attacks KaijuMan first} (30dmg Fire LifeDrain + Self Slow + 1TCD) [+ Break]
AWARD
Nine of Hearts
Six of Hearts
Jack of Hearts
Three of Hearts
Seven of Spades

SWAP ONE!

Seven of Spades ---> Two of Clubs

0 POINTS AWARDED
TOTAL POINTS: 1
NO PRIZE

Ante was beginning to feel pretty lucky, having managed to avoid losing out (or winning out, depending on the perspective) on her draws once again. It looked like KaijuMan was up to his usual; that was fine by her, but she realized that she had to take a little initiative in this battle. She hadn't seen them very often, but in the olden days, she'd fought a couple of Armadils. As such, she knew that they could encase themselves in a protective shell to avoid damage... however, that shell was vulnerable to certain attacks. Looking through her new arsenal, she spotted a chip that she figured would get the job done.

"I think your response time is getting even slower than normal, Ante! Do you want a chip?" Teruko asked, beginning to wonder if her navi hadn't become somewhat affected by all the drinking.

"I'm not a hesitant person, Teruko," Ante replied, shaking her head. "This is all careful conshideration... consideration," she corrected herself. The navi hadn't realized that she was drunk and continued not to realize it. "One screwdriver, if you would," she requested, crossing her hands politely in front of herself.

"You mean piledriver?" the operator responded, slotting through the chip with a grin.

Nodding, Ante accepted the chip and smiled calmly, closing her eyes in reflection. "Why yes, I suppose I slipped on the name just a bit," she chuckled, then turned towards her foes. "This should get right through those shieldy shells of theirs... shelly shields... does that make sense either? Shieldy Sheldons..." she muttered vaguely, barely noticing as the spade head of her staff began to pump up and down like a piston. Once the whole thing was in motion like a piledriver, however, it was hard to neglect.

... "Oh, uh, Teruko. First I need a wideshot," Ante mumbled, pressing her hand to her forehead. Laughing, Teruko slotted through the chip. Struggling to keep a handle on the pumping scepter, the navi spun around wildly with her weapon and then released a giant, cold wave towards the Elebees. "A-A-A-l-l-l-r-r-r-i-i-i-g-g-g-h-h-h-t-t-t," she blabbered, trying to keep the weapon steady as she moved for the armadillo opponents. "I-I-I-I-I-!"

Teruko cracked up on the other side of the monitor, bawling with laughter as she watched her drunken navi try to use the scepter. "S-Stop, Ante! I'm going to kill myself laughing!" she guffawed, leaning over in her seat to rest her head on the other side of the booth.

The navi slammed the head of her weapon forward, driving it full force towards her opponent. She then released it and let it fall to the ground; she shook her hands forcefully to get rid of the shaking feeling. "My goodness," she sighed, then grabbed up the hem of her dress to prepare for evasive action. She'd used up all of her chips powering up her attacks, so there was nothing left for her to produce more Queens with.

*) Draw Hand buff to next attack [15 strengthen]
*) Swap Two buff to next attack [10 strengthen]
*) Variable buff to next attack [11 buff]
1) Wideshot @ Elebee A and B [96 aqua shot, A accuracy + wide attack (60 to other targets hit besides primary)]
2) PileDriver1 [40 x 2 melee attack + break + impact + knockback + double damage on second hit if both hit]
3) Dodge
Yep, seemed they'd found another group of viruses...but these seemed nastier than what they'd previously encountered. In fact, these were probably the most intimidating viruses ZephyrMan had ever seen in person...not that that was a hard thing to accomplish. "Let us spring into action!"

"Aww, I haven't even finished this one, yet! I guess you want...uh...the spinny electric thingy!"

"Negative! I believe waiting on that would be more fruitful!" An odd noise caused the wind Navi to look over at one of his partners, allowing him to see that its source was an odd looking weapon on her scepter. The way it was pumping, it could probably smack something more than once. Hmm...maybe he should help her out on this one, since it looked like she was about to use it? "Aha! Ready your weapon, Ante!" Extending a hand, he attempted to bend the air to his will, and give one of the Armadillos a bit of a push towards the poker Navi, and her piston of doom. Hopefully that'd aid her in some way...

Now came the hard part, as it didn't seem very intuitive what to use on these viruses. Ante and KaijuMan seemed to be doing plenty of hard hitting, which meant there wasn't much he could do...or was there? One of the bee viruses drew his attention, what with its sparking with electricity the way he probably did during a RingZap. "Hrm...Ariel, I believe a CactusBall may prove useful at this point!"

However, instead of a chip, all he got was a blank stare. "Huh? What's that?"

"Er..." Right, he forgot his operator probably had the cognition of a 5 year old at this point. "The BattleChip with green on it!"

"Ohhhhh!" After a moment of digging, the pilot came across her CactusBall chip. Fortunately, it was the only one she had with green coloring, allowing for minimal mistakes. "'K, here it is! BattleChip! CactusBalls!...Balls...hahahaha!" Yup, she definitely would not pass a breathalyzer test. "Slot in!"

ZephyrMan flipped his right hand palm side up, as a green spiked ball appeared on it. Luckily for him, it was designed to not have any needles where the Navi held it...grabbing it, he reared back, before powerfully releasing the wooden ball forward, allowing it to roll and bounce on the ground towards the Elebee. It didn't seem to be too far above the ground, but you never knew if it's start flying up for no reason...he suddenly started to regret that decision a little. "I suppose there's a reason it didn't have very high ratings when I checked for opinions on it..."

"Okay, okay! My turn!" That meant that Ariel was about to send over something without even knowing what it was. "BattleCh-erp!" A stifled burp suddenly interrupted the usual message. "Um, what's this one? It's got a little yellow man on it..."

"Is the, er, yellow man, on a red or blue background?" At this point, he was pretty sure asking anything beyond colors would be pushing it...best to stay simple.

"I guess it's red...anyway, here!"

As soon as he had been instructed more about the depiction on the chip, the tornadic Navi raised his palm once again, as another ball formed on it. This one, however, was less solid, appearing to be little more than a spherical representation of electricity. Noting that, by and large, one of the types of viruses weren't especially focused on by his comrades, he nudged the ball lightning forward, towards another one of the Armadillo viruses. It wouldn't delete it, but it would make it much more likely that it wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. And it would still hurt quite a bit.

"...Hahahahahaha!"

"Hmm? What's so funny?"

"I just noticed...you attacked the viruses with a pair of big balls! Ah hahahahahaha!!!"

...He suddenly had a very strong urge to snatch the rest of Ante's drink and down it just to make sense of his operator...but instead, shrugged it off, and prepared to float away from any viruses that came near him...

[Order of Turn:
0a-Gust subtype ability on ArmadilloA (Pull Armadillo towards Ante)
1-CactusBall1 chip attack on ElebeeB (20, Wood, hits between 2 and 4 times)
2-Thunder1 chip attack on ArmadilloC (40, Elec, Stun, Homing)
3-Dodge]
Deciding not to fix what wasn't broken, the Navi trio started off with KaijuMan once again. He charged up a ZapRing in his massive mouth and launched it in an awe-inspiring display of crackling electricity and landed a direct hit on the Drixol, bringing it down to critical levels. A Shotgun blast came right after, Kaiju-style. The shrapnel slammed into both Powies and left them in dire straits as well. At this point, the hulking Navi noticed one of the Armadills approaching slowly, but it didn't make a move. The second Drixol, however, apparently wasn't bothered by KaijuMan's maw and charged anyway. The two exchanged blows briefly, with Kaiju coming out the victor and achieving a net gain of 10HP.

Ante, despite apparently feeling somewhat tipsy, still managed to fire off her Wideshot fairly capably. The wave sped toward the Elebees, but one made an unbelievably fast dodge while the other's timing was a bit off. Unfortunately for it, the mistake was fatal. ZephyrMan made a timely interruption at that point, allowing Ante to overcome her non-sobriety by bringing the virus closer. She watched with mild interest afterward as a trio of spiky globular cacti rolled by in pursuit of the surviving Elebee. It had trouble with timing like its late friend, and by the end of the rolling assault it had been smacked twice by the cacti. When ZephyrMan followed it up with Thunder, his luck seemed to continue as the Armadill he'd targeted decided to start moving in line with him. Said movement brought the virus right into the ball of electricity, but the virus was still in line with ZephyrMan. The Powies attempted a coordinated attack on Ante and ZephyrMan, but both Navis managed to get out of the way.

Elebee A: DELETED
Elebee B: 10HP
Armadill A: DELETED
Armadill B: 100HP (Moving in line with KaijuMan)
Armadill C: 20HP [Stun] (Moving in line with ZephyrMan)
Drixol A: 10HP [Stun]
Drixol B: 60HP
Powie A: 10HP
Powie B: 10HP

--Terrain--
100% Metal

KaijuMan.EXE: 135 HP [Slow]
Ante.EXE: 115 HP
ZephyrMan.EXE: 150 HP
KaijuMan managed to tear a chunk away from the Drixol virus that attacked, but it also managed to deliver a parting blow before it teleported back to its starting position. The virus had struck the Navi's shoulder on the way buy, which made KaijuMan somewhat recoil towards that direction, and leaning somewhat back. He felt his weight shifting back to his tail, then turned back towards the Drixol just as it teleported back in place.

KaijuMan snarled as he leaned back just a little more, bending his tail like a muscular bar of metal. He then lifted his legs off the ground and pushed down hard with his tail, springing him up into the air. He was already facing directly towards the viruses, and didn't have to adjust his orientation much before he slammed to the ground with a loud thud. A powerful shockwave rocketed from his feet and surged through the ground towards the viruses, hopefully with enough force to take down one of the viruses, and leave the other severely damaged.

KaijuMan's legs were bent as he hit the ground, so his muscles managed to disperse most of the impact, enough to not cause any pain. As he landed, one could see his nostrils were alight with a crimson glow, and it became all to apparent as he opened his maw. He then focused on the group of drixols and powies, but tried to pick out an area where he could possibly catch all of them in the blast. The glowing hot projectile started to rise out of his gullet, and he fired it out of his mouth with a loud *PFOOM*. The projectile, which appeared more like a meteor than anything else, burned across the sky before it impacted with a large fireball, and a spray of sparks and molten rock.

KaijuMan started to search for other targets, even with some of the residual lava from his previous attack dripped out of his mouth and made a burning hiss as it hit the metal floor below. He saw a squat, armored virus moving in line with him, as if preparing an attack. KaijuMan locked eyes with the virus, just as his started to glow and begin to crackle with electricity. An invisible magnetic beam shot from his eyes towards the virus, and would hopefully start to drag the target closer. If it managed to get close enough, he would be able to deliver a very hot bolt of electricity, with hopefully enough energy to literally burn a hole in the virus's hide.

ACTIONS:
1. Shockwave: DrixolA,B (40dmg + Line Attack + Ground Attack)
2. Lava Mortar: DrixolA,B, PowieA,B (40dmg Fire Blast2 + 2TCD)
3. Magbolt1: ArmadillB (90dmg Elec x2 + Stun + Magnet Pull)[+Break]

Cooling Sigs

Drain Crunch: Ready
Lava Mortar: 2 turns remaining
AWARD
King of Spades
Ace of Diamonds
Nine of Spades
Six of Spades
Eight of Clubs

SWAP TWO!

Ace of Diamonds --> Seven of Hearts
Eight of Clubs --> Six of Diamonds

1 POINTS AWARDED
TOTAL POINTS: 2
RANDOM SELECT: Belt
TOTAL POINTS: 0
NO AWARD

Strangely, Ante was too tipsy to notice that her belt had just exploded into poker chips, but seemed in fine enough focus to realize that ZephyrMan had helped her out. "Ah, thank you very much, Sir... It would have been somewhat difficult to finish that enemy off without your help," she called out to him, expressing gratitude. KaijuMan may have been hit, but otherwise, they'd gotten through those motions pretty well.

"Boy, Ariel's smashed!" Teruko whispered to her navi, secretly keeping her eyes on her drunken ally. "She makes you look pretty sober."

"Hm hm... I'm still quite shober, never fear," Ante responded. Teruko giggled at the obvious implications of her slur. "We need to consider accurashy as our highest priority for the next attacks. The enemy has been weakened and now is our perfect time to shhhtrike them down!" the navi proclaimed, raising her scepter into the air.

"Shhhhtrike!" the operator laughed in reply, slotting through the firehit and shotgun chips.

Ante decided to go for a full on assault, first waving her scepter through the air to fling more flaming hearts at her opponents, as she had in the previous battles. As she admired the pretty red arcs of flames they left as they moved through the air, she switched back to her spade head and aimed it towards the remaining Elebee. "Shayonara," she whispered, then released a burst of chips towards her enemy.

The whole scene was fairly amusing to Teruko, but she added a small reminder to the end to keep her navi on track. "Don't forget, Ante: you can use your Queens to help keep your partners safe!"

"Oh yes, thank you," the navi replied, then spun in place gracelessly, flinging black Queen of Spades cards towards her enemies.

1) Firehit1 @ Powie A [60 fire melee, A accuracy + impact]
2) Firehit1 @ Powie B [60 fire melee, A accuracy + impact]
3) Shotgun @ Elebee B [50 damage shot, A accuracy + spread]
*) Draw Hand debuff @ Elebee B [15 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Swap Two debuff @ Armadill B [10 (strengthen) debuff]
*) Variable debuff @ Drixol B [11 (buff) debuff]
Seemed like things were going swimmingly for the trio...overall, anyway. And KaijuMan probably wasn't a big fan of water anyway. "No problem at all, Ante! If either of you need the aid of my wind powers, you only need to ask!" Now, for the proverbial clean up on aisle 5. "Very well! Ariel, now is the time for us to let loose with electrical fury! I trust you can still discern RingZap from the remaining BattleChips?"

"Um..." Okay, there were three left, so there were only two wrong answers. One had a teeny tiny yellow man on it, which definitely wasn't it. The one with the little blue man on it? ...Maybe. And there was one with a bigger yellow man on it...somehow, that didn't seem right, either. Blue man, in! "BattleChlip! RingZappy2! Slot in!"

RingZappy? Why did he approve the idea of getting her trashed again...? Oi. With a shake of his head, ZephyrMan found himself surrounded by familiar sparks, which simply rotated around him for the purpose of electrocuting those near him. Cautiously, he began to draw close to one of the Armadillos, aware that electricity circling around him could be a bit hazardous for himself as well as the enemy. He really needed to get the ability to float higher above the ground, and lessen that problem for himself...but that would have to wait, seeing as how he was in the middle of a battle.

With a tilt of his head, the wind Navi began to stir up another of his patented gusts, in an attempt to draw in the unfrozen cephalopod virus towards his energy field, and remove its hazardous drill from the field of battle. But now he was faced with a question: what else should he eliminate? He looked around for a moment, eventually realizing that one virus had managed to slip under the radar of his two allies. Not wanting to chance a second chip insertion, he refocused his powers of the air, creating a small cyclone in front of him. With a wave of his arm, the forceful wind blew forward, towards the Armadillo yet to be punished this round. But it was no ordinary cyclone, as it possessed the ability to split apart into two, yet maintain its full power despite the division....

[Order of Turn:
1-RingZap2 chip attack on ZephyrMan (40, Elec, damages all enemies within melee range)
2-Move within Melee range of ArmadilloB (movement)
2a-Gust subtype ability on DrixolB (Pull towards ZephyrMan)
3-Split Tornado sig attack on ArmadilloC (20, Spread 2)]
Starting off the assault yet again with a Shockwave, KaijuMan wrecked the crap out of the stunned Drixol, though the other managed to evade the strike and leap out of the way. Tipsy Ante picked off a couple of Powies with her flaming hearts easily. Meanwhile, ZephyrMan turned on his electrifying attack, and pulled a virus close to him to shock it, but went nowhere fast as the Armadill ran straight forward towards KaijuMan. Fortunately, the attack missed, and Kaiju was able to get off his Lava Mortar attack to hit a Drixol along its path of attack, which also happened to slide along KaijuMan without dying. ZephyrMan tried to pull the Drixol towards him, and it was easily electrified into oblivion. The tornado he summoned afterwards was also successful, and deleted the targeted Armadill.

Meanwhile, Ante's streak of luck of not being stripped continued along to her accuracy as she picked off an Elebee easily, even in her drunken state. KaijuMan got a MagBolt streak off of an Armadill, shocking it to death due to the metallic surface under its feet.

Elebee A: DELETED
Elebee B: DELETED
Armadill A: DELETED
Armadill B: DELETED
Armadill C: DELETED
Drixol A: DELETED
Drixol B: DELETED
Powie A: DELETED
Powie B: DELETED

--Terrain--
100% Metal

KaijuMan.EXE: 135 HP [Slow]