Rook's new Ally

(Bump)
Musou leaped at the lone Spikey at his side of the wall with his rageclaw, slashing away at the virus till there was nothing left. However, the canine virus was able to land one last shot before it was promptly deleted.

Rook was successful with his attack as the Spikey and the Metool was pinned against the chain wall with the powerful cannon blasts. Though the Spikey was deleted, the Metool behind remained unharmed by all of it...

-Left-
MetoolA: DELETED
SpikeyA: DELETED
MinerA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

-Right-
MetoolC: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
MinerB: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED
MetoolD: 40 HP

Terrain:
85% Normal, 10% Wall, 5% Mine [Left]

Object(s):
Chained Wall: 90 HP

Musou.EXE: 125 HP [Left side] [RageClaw: 4 uses left] [30 Strengthen remaining]
Rook.EXE: 85 HP [Right side]
(I used my selfheal, and a virus died, I should be up 15hp, thanks!)

The navi finishes up the viruses on his side and with little else to do from here he simply tears into the wall that seperates Rook from himself, polishing off what remains of his rageclaw on it...

1 - Rageclaw (40+Slashing)+30Strengthen @ Object: Chained Wall

2 - Rageclaw (40+Slashing) @ Object: Chained Wall

3 - Nothing? Dodge?

Sig Inner Might cooldown: 0 READY
Rook watches as the chaos begins to settle. Rook then notices that the metool is alive and well. With little left to throw at it Rook rushes towards it. As he is running he begins to zigzags in an attempt to make himself harder to hit. Upon reaching the metool Rook launches a flurry of punches at the metool. The plasma leaves trails of whisps as his fists pass through the air.

Jack watches on knowing there is little he can now to help finish off the last of the metool and trust that rook will make it through.

Summary
1. dodge
2. Buster 2dam MetoolD
3. Buster 2dam MetoolD
4. (rapid buster guts ability) free Buster 2 dam MetoolD

Cool downs
1. Cluster Missile - Ready 2.
Rampart Defense - Ready
((In favor of finishing the battle faster instead of 'doing nothing' for my last action, I'll try using a cannon chip (40+Knockback) @ MetoolD. And also I still should have +15hp from my self-heal kicking in last round))
(Bump)
With his side finally cleared, Musou tore into the chained wall that separated him from his partner and followed up with a Cannon to the Met while Rook gave it a good beating.

-Left-
MetoolA: DELETED
SpikeyA: DELETED
MinerA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

-Right-
MetoolC: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
MinerB: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED
MetoolD: DELETED

Terrain:
85% Normal, 10% Wall, 5% Mine [Left]

Object(s):
Chained Wall: DESTROYED

TEAM BATTLE FOUR COMPLETE!

Musou.EXE: 140 HP
Rook.EXE: 85 HP

Rewards:
Musou: 1100z, 2 FXP
Rook: Mine1, 990z, 2 FXP
Musou shook a final tendril or two of energy off his hand as he noticed Rook looking hurt. He rushes to the navi's side and gives him a quick look over, noticing fragmented data in several spots. He quickly asks "Hey, are you alright?"

Ken looks around from his viewpoint, making sure nothing else nasty is coming the navi's way. He also looks over Rook and says through the link "Sorry Jack, I didn't mean for Rook to get hurt.."
Rook looks abit shaken from the fight. Sparks falling off rook in several places where the navi is noticably damaged. "I'll be fine" Rook says to Musou as he rights himself.

"Rook is tough and danger is part of the mission you both did well" Jack responds.

"Hope we find this data soon not sure how more I will be able to take." Rook says as he collects his share of the rewards.

Got
990z
Mine1
2 Fxp
Musou nods, not exactly convinced but admiring Rook's conviction "Alright, lets get going then. I assume the package or deliveryman or whatever is in this building?" he says as he scoops up his share of the last fight's spoils. He stops and rubs the knuckles of one hand with the other and mumbles "Actually, what is it we are looking for exactly?"
"We should be looking for a navi who is supposed to have the data for the transaction." Rook says as he begins to look around the room. Rook now notices they asre standing in a great hall with double stairs leading to a second floor balcony. Multiple doors can be seen on both the second and the first floor. A large chandalleir hangs from the ceilling. The Large chain wall that had divided the room now lays in shambles on the floor. "We could be here awhile looking for the navi." Rook says to Musou as he is looking around the room.

" Jack can you scan the building and see if you can come up with any signatures that might be our man" Rook asks Jack through his PET link.

"Yea I will get right on that just give me a minute to complete it." Jack says as he quickly begins to work his computer magic.

Sparks continue to fall from Rook as he walks around the room. "Well Musou any idea on what we should do while we wait for jacks scan to be complete" Rook asks.
The navi shrugs but offers a bit of advice "Wouldn't hurt to have Jack toss you a Minienergy subchip.. I'm assuming an ambush-loaded hostile building will have an equally nasty surprise waiting for us ahead."

Ken looks around himself at the shopping aread. A couple hours (months ) have passed since he jacked in and his friends have long since gotten impatient and told him they were heading home. He readjusts his position on the bench as he looks off in the distance at the sun starting to set, peeking out from behind a few buildings.
"I'll be fine i dont need a sub chip" Rook says as he continues to spark.

"Just finished the scan guys and it would seem we have a few signatures on the roof. One appears to be hurt so you might want to hurry. " Jack says

"Then we dont have time to spare lets move Musou to the roof" Rook says as he rushes up the step. Once up top he head left along the balcony throwing doors open as he passes quickly looking into each one for a possible entrance or path to the roof.

Seeing that Rook is recklessly going through rooms jack figures he'll help him out and pulls up a floor plan for the network building they are in. He then transmites a copy to Musou's PET while also downloading the data into rook.

Rook stops in his tracks as the data finishes downloading. " You know this data would have been great before we entered the building right!" Rook comments alittle aggrivated at the over sight.
Ken looks over the data and after a few button presses on his PET, has a mostly-transparent 3D model floating in front of Musou. He stops for a moment, looks it over, rotates it around a bit and flips it to the roof. The navi shrugs and says "Thanks but we knew something was going on. The '2 signals part, one wounded' is all I need.

((Requesting fight 5. Asking for some kind of boss for our search and rescue mission. Someone has intercepted a data transfer on historical records covering netpolice and netsavior/official netbattlers. Thug? Dark schemer? Who knows?! Dun dun! He/She/It has the origional navi/mr prog messenger wounded, they await on the roof))
((Just letting y'all now, you cannot just request certain battles whenever you want. If you want a certain scenario or plot, you request a mission before you even log in. In a normal busting thread such as this, anything can happen; don't forget the mods have control here.))
((understandable and noted. I personally dont think there is anything wrong with asking for alittle flavor to the fight in a roleplaying game, but that just me. We havent asked for enemies to be changed or made weaker or stronger. We just asked for abit of flavor in a generalized consept that the mods still have complete control over, including the right to refuse the request. If this is not acceptable and every fight is to be a cookie cutter setup then I personally will keep that in mind.))
(requesting battle 5)
((For the future, don't make comments like that. As Bomber's overreaction proves, we don't like it.

We did not say every battle had to be "cookie-cutter", as you put it. Typically, the mods act as the storytellers here. Usually if you are doing your own thing and it's something we can work with, we will go along with your scenario to a certain extent, but you do not have full control over what does and doesn't happen in a regular busting thread. If you want full control over the events of a thread, make a subplot. Otherwise, we have control here, and changing this makes it much harder for us to work.))

Musou and Rook soon found their way to the roof. Sure enough, two navis awaited them near the edge. One lay in a crumpled heap, with an icicle dagger impaled in his back. He hadn't been EJO'd or dissolved into junk data yet, suggesting that he was only grievously wounded, but likely didn't have much time left.

The other, meanwhile, was a custom navi of medium height, partially veiled by a small cloud of mist rising from his body. From what they could see, he wore a thin, plated bodysuit of a silvery blue color. He wore a rounded helmet of similar design, obscuring his head. The navi stood with his back facing them, one foot up on a small wall that encircled the edge of the roof. One hand rested against the side of his head, while the other held a second icicle dagger limply at his side.

As they arrived, the two navis could catch the end of one side of a conversation.

"...been dealt with. What does Constant even want with this? Is she looking for something?" He paused, waiting for a response from the other end. "Understood." He paused again, turning his head ever so slightly. "By the way, tell Stargazer to go ahead and get started. I'm going to be a bit late."

The navi lowered his hand, and turned around. "That was fast," he muttered, brushing the mist away from his face. Not that it changed much, as a visor completely covered his eyes and appeared to be frosted over. "Let me guess, some rat's already put out a mission? They seem to be good at that nowadays."
____

--Combatants--
Ice dagger-wielding navi: 140 HP

Musou.EXE: 140 HP
Rook.EXE: 85 HP

--Non-Combatants--
Injured navi: 10 HP (Critical condition: -1 HP per round)

--Terrain--
80% Normal (Rooftop)
20% Missing (Open air beyond rooftop)

>Combat has not yet begun<
Not catching much of the conversation or even the situation, both Ken and Musou had been looking out for yet another ambush. Neither of them could have expected this, however.. Not a random messenger waylaid by Metools but something far more sinister. What in the world was going on, they wondered?

Musou takes in the scene as quickly as he can. Knife in navi's back, another knife being held. He says "So your what happened to the 'package'. No, no mission. My friend here was just the destination of that deliveryman's job and got worried at the delay." he motions his thumb towards Rook and takes a fighting stance.. The navi on the ground looks like hes fading fast and theres no time to delay..

"We can avoid a fight though, just return the navi and his delivery unharmed and we can forget this happened.", the navi says, half out of his developing sense of justice and half out of a youthful bravado that has yet to be put in it's place. Ken, for his part, simply watches and gets the chips ready just inc ase.
Rook reaches the roof top right after Musou. Seeing the dagger wielding navi and the ingured navi Rook imediately takes a defensive stance out of habit"As the young one says best to give us what we want and will let you be on your way" Rook says as he eyes the Navi. "Jack ya might want to get a energy subchip ready we might need it afterwards" Rook says as he see that the ingured navi looks to be close to being scape data.

Jack quickly gets both the energy subchip and a few choice ones ready incase they are needed as well as trying to get anydata he can find of f the internet on this mysterious Ice wielding Navi