Rook's new Ally

Both Musou's and Rook's attacks had proven much more effective than they have expected. The two Canodumb were easily taken care of by the shotgun blasts, which had injured the Pulsebat as well. The bat virus attempted to retaliate at Rook, but thanks to the navi's Guard, reflected the sonar-blast straight back and ended up deleting the virus.

Musou was able to blast the Melody apart with his chi blast, but unfortunately, made himself wide open for an attack by the lone Melody. [-30]

Melody A: DELETED
Melody B: DELETED
Melody C: 80HP (Front)
CanoDumb A: DELETED
CanoDumb B: DELETED
CanoDumb C: DELETED
PulseBat: DELETED

Terrain:
50% Normal (Straight path through damaged terrain)
50% Cracked (25% on either side of Normal)

Musou.EXE: 120 HP (Behind viruses)
Rook.EXE: 115 HP [Guard Broken]
Musou winces from the Melody's attack, not expecting something so cute and strange to hit so freaking hard. He focuses a moment, rather than loose his cool he just needs to focus more and concentrate.. See the flow of data and energy, feel it. His foe, his ally, himself, everything. His senses alive, he looks at the virus again, watching it's movement as energy begins to build within himself.
He lunges at the Melody with a fist, golden energy crackeling through him as an explosion of it flows from him like electricity, tendrils leaping around him and the Melody wildly and disipating into the ground. That done, Ken slides in a final battlechip and the navi extends his right palm to the virus and a barrage of energy begins to fire out like a machine gun at his target. Guns aren't really his forte but hes hoping his previous strike paralyzed the Melody, in which case it would be pretty much impossible to miss.

1 - Activate Sig: Absorb Data [Opponent(Deleted): 15Healing; 1TCD]

2 - Activate Sig: Stunning Blow [10Stun1, (Melee); 1TCD]

3 - Use Battlechip: MachineGun1 @ MelodyC [30x9 Shots + Sprayfire]

Sig Inner Might cooldown: 0 READY
Sig Absorb Data cooldown: 1
Sig Stunning Blow cooldown: 1
Rook's arm plate shrinks down to normal size after repelling the pulsebats scream. " The enemies falls to the might of the maker!" Rook shouts. "Jack send me whatever we have left we must assist Musou in finishing the left overs" Jack quickly looks at the chips he has left, choosing to slot in only one of the two left. "Interesting" Rook comments about the chip he just received. Clinching his right fist he then slaps the top of it with his left hand then begins spinning the two around. The spark created from taping his hands together trails his hands as he spins them. It quickly builds in strength and charge as it spins. Finally after just a few seconds of spinning his hands a ring of electricity has formed. Rook then stops spinning his hands and grabs the ring. Feeling the power corse through him as it continues its endless loop hge smiles. " May the maker renew your code like this ring. Let it forever be locked in a cycle of self sustaining growth and purification." With that Rook spins like a discus thrower and hurls the ring at the remaining melody. After it releases his hand Rook quickly regains his composure and watches for incoming attack so that he might be able to dodge them better.

Summary

1. Use Zapring1 dam 40 +stun electric
2. dodge
3. END TURN

Cool Down
1. Cluster Missile - ready!
2. Rampart Defense - ready!
The last Melody virus stood no chance, letting it self be drained of energy before being shot and shocked into deletion!

Melody A: DELETED
Melody B: DELETED
Melody C: DELETED
CanoDumb A: DELETED
CanoDumb B: DELETED
CanoDumb C: DELETED
PulseBat: DELETED

Terrain:
50% Normal (Straight path through damaged terrain)
50% Cracked (25% on either side of Normal)

Musou.EXE: 135 HP (Behind viruses)
Rook.EXE: 115 HP [Guard Broken]

-BATTLE WON!-
Musou: 750z + 3 FXP
Rook: [Cannon] Battlechip + 400z + 3 FXPCannon
Damage: 40 + Knockback
Accuracy: A
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Musou dusts himself off, his body not fully restored but it would have to do for now. Looking over what remains of the viruses, the martial artist grabs his share of the zenny. Glancing over to Rook, Musou grins and pumps his fist in the air. He says "There. See Rook? Quick and efficient." Ken chuckles a bit to himself as he takes a quick scan of the area and grumbles "The data isn't here either.. How far in is it I wonder?" The navi grins again and asks rook "Are we there yet?"
As the fight concluded Rook looked around quickly to ensure that all the viruses were deleted. Seeing that they were safe for the time being Rook collected his rewards for cleansing the viruses. " Not bad Jack looks like we got ourselves another cannon chip. That should go well with our chip setup." Rook commented as finished getting his reward.

"Definitely it seems we are getting a large amount of ranged chips." Jack commented as he finished saving the chip data to a blank chip.

" Yes the viruses did cleanse easily that time." Rook commented to Musou. " I am impressed by the ease at which you mopped up the viruses. We definitely make a good team." Rook says as he begins to key in on their destination. "Not sure by my guess we should have been there and back by now had this really been a secure network like we were told." Rook quickly replies to Musou. "Jack what is up with this connection I mean the seller told you it was secure and it has been anything but that. Did you even research the person selling you the goods or did you just jump into this head first so to speak." Rook says to jack, the anger can be heard in his words.

"OK! so I might have jumped alittle ahead of myself when I got the offer. But I am certain the collection is legit I saw it for myself. If you can make it to seller I am sure the transaction will be handled easily."

"Well Musou you heard it from him. Jack thinks we should be there soon or atleast not have any trouble once we get there. And I sure hope he is right because this connection is getting alittle rough" Rook says as he once again begins to head towards their destination.

Got
Cannon Chip
400Zenny
3 Fexp
Scratching the back of his head with a look of disbelief on his face, the navi exclaims "Hold on, so you think there should be something here?!". Musou points back to whats left of their recent battlefield and says "That was the third time we have been ambushed here and even the ground is cracked and worn. This is either a trap or someone's idea of a sick joke." He crosses his arms and grumbles "It's not that I don't appreciate the combat experience and such but we have a job to do that may or not actually exist."

Ken finishes going over the zenni and think to himself it's about time for Musou to get an upgrade.. He listens in on the idle banter and speaks up "We will never know unless we try Musou. Besides, taking out hostile viruses isn't something everyone can do or do so easily. You two are doing good in there." The navi however doesn't look so convinced. He grumbles as he starts walking forward again, to what may or may not be their destination "I understand the good that is coming from this but we martial artists are supossed to avoid conflict and strive for the greater good. All that stuff, right Sensei?"

Ken smirks and says "Nice. Honor, compassion and every ideal of Budda and Confucious are included in 'that stuff' right?". Musou sputters for a second and shouts "You know what I mean!". Ken shakes his head "Patience, Musou. We didn't embark on this task lightly. Not only do we stand to gain valuable information but we are helping an ally and cleaning up the net a bit. Besides, Mr Jack was kind enough to not charge us for this document, the least we can do is help him get it."
Rook had become lost in thought as the two navies travelled. Not really paying attention to Musou converation with his operator ken as he thought about how strange the net was being and the amount of viruses they had encountered. Being lost in thought Rook almost didnt notice the large building towering in front of them. "Well it would seem we are here. Now we just have to find the Navi who should have the data we need." Rook says as he begins to walk upto the front of it. "Becareful Musou not sure I like the feeling of this place given all we had to go through to get here."

"Watch out you two my scanners just went blank. This network area is strange and has been completely out of sync since you two got in there." " ok lets just take this slow" Rook says as aproaches the door

(requesting Fight 4)
(requesting some kind of ambush as we are bout to enter or just inside the doors for battle 4. Building for a showdown at battle 5, I hope)
(bump)
((I'm sorry, but your request isn't all the specific at all...You'll just have to go with these.))

As the pair entered the door, there was nothing but darkness as the only source of light was the open door. However, it closed on itself and left both Musou and Rook in the pitch black room. Even before they could reorganize and regroup, something sprouted out from the ground and lights began to shine down upon them...Revealing the giant chain wall between the navis and the group of viruses they had to face alone!

-Left-
MetoolA: 40 HP
SpikeyA: 90 HP
MinerA: 100 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP

-Right-
MetoolC: 40 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
MinerB: 100 HP
SpikeyD: 90 HP
MetoolD: 40 HP

Terrain:
90% Normal, 10% Wall

Object(s):
Chained Wall: 100 HP

Musou.EXE: 135 HP [Left side]
Rook.EXE: 115 HP [Right side]

-TEAM BATTLE FOUR, START!-
(Nah this is awesome thanks!)

Musou steps into the building and looks around, squinting to see something in the darkness.. The snap of a barrier rising between Rook and himself startles him even as the lights come on. He quickly assesses the situation, viruses in front of him and his ally and a sturdy fence seperating him from Rook. The navi takes a moment to open his senses, attuning himself to the dataflow and the energy radiating from the viruses.. Ken slides in a chip, seeing as how Musou seems unshaken and prepared, he says nothing.

Musou raises his hands and they shift and morph into foot-long razor-sharp claws. He grins at the viruses wickedly, no sign of fear in his heart and says "Too bad your stuck in here with me. Start running." Without warning he dashes forward at the nearest Metool and sends a powerful claw swipe at it.

1 - Activate Sig: Absorb Data (15heal on opponent delete, 1TCD)

2 - Intimidate Viruses to reduce their fighting ability

3 - Use Battlechip: Rageclaw (40+Slashing/20+Impact) @ MetoolA

Rook stood fast when the lights went out and as they returned Rook had already taken a battle stance. Not surprised in the least Rook's mind was alive with anticipation and exitment for what was to come. But as quick as Rook's mind was running through diferent situation to come up with the best strategy Jack was more experienced and went straight for the chips. Quickly slotting in acouple chips Jack calmly said "Gamma, Duo Delta, and Zulu".

Rook knowing time was against him so long as he and his ally were seperated dropped his thoughts for action. Whipping his left arm back as the Guard chip began to activate changing his left bracer into a full length body shield. as it completed Rook then brought it back to rest in front of him. Rook was working fast preping for each chip as they finished downloading. Rook sticks his pinky finger and thumb out on his right hand like he is singalling for a phone call. His hand then begins to spin in place as a sparks ignite from the tip of his thumb and pinky finger. As these sparks fly while the hand is spinning the appear to be forming a ring. As the sparks are beginning to touch each other a bright flash goes off as the zapring completes its transformation. Rook then quickly duck out from behind his shield to launch the ring at the miner in an attempt to stun him hopefully making him easier to hit for the next attack.

The final chip finishes its download process as Rook's two missiles pods slowly shift from missile pods to angled cylender tubes. Each tube is arched in a 45 degree arch and completely smooth. As Rook braces for the launch a "fuuummmmppphhh" can be heard twice in rapid sucession almost like an echo of the first. As the smoke fromt he attack settles two mortars er double bombs are flying in an arching pattern towards the miner who is hopefully stun from the zapring attack. After launching his attacks Rook resumes his stance behind his guard

Summary
1. Guard Chip in front of Rook
Guard1 Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit) Accuracy: S

2. Zapring at Miner B
ZapRing1 Damage: 40 + Stun 1 Accuracy: A Element: Elec

3. Double Bomb at Miner B
Doublebomb Damage: 30 + Blast 2 x 2 Bombs Accuracy: D Element: Null

Cool Down
1. Cluster Missile - Ready!
2. Rampart Defense - Ready!
The two navis reacted to the ambush rather calmly as they went about taking care of the viruses. Two of the ten was deleted before the viruses could make the move, leaving behind...quiet alot more for Musou and Rook to face. The Miner and the Metool on Musou's side began to attack by setting up a single mine and a shockwave. The shockwave caught Musou off-guard and carried on to hit the wall behind him.

The Spikeys on Rook's side began to coordinate a dual-attack on the navi as they began to maneuver in a pack. Their first attack was fortunately repelled by the Guard, but it left the navi open for the upcoming fireball that blasted Rook's body.

-Left-
MetoolA: DELETED
MinerA: 100 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP

-Right-
MetoolC: 40 HP
SpikeyC: 90 HP
MinerB: DELETED
SpikeyD: 75 HP

Terrain:
85% Normal, 10% Wall, 5% Mine [Left]

Object(s):
Chained Wall: 90 HP

Musou.EXE: 140 HP [Left side]
Rook.EXE: 100 HP [Right side] [Guard BROKEN]
Musou finishes off the Metool and relishes the data flowing into him, restoring his body.. At least he does untill in the middle of it a shockwave washes over him, barely giving him time to raise his arms in front of his face as he withstands the force. As Ken slides a chip in, the navi dashes to the remaining Metool and sends it's way a slash from his claws. As he turns from the recovery of the slash, a pair of green wings have materialized on his back. He grins and tenses as energy builds within him, brimming as golden tendrils jump around his body like electricity. Yelling witha loud "Keeeyyyaaahh!", Musou dashes forward, the wings carrying him in a flash of lethal light as he aims at the Miner with all he's got. If he can hit another virus on his way, hey all the better.

1 - Rageclaw (40+Slashing) @ MetoolB

2 - Activate Sig Inner Might: 40 Strengthen

3 - Use Battlechip: DashAttack (90+Impact+LineAttack5) +10 Strengthen @ MinerA (and anyone else unlucky enough to be in the way)

Sig Absorb Data cooldown: 0 READY
Sig Inner Might cooldown: 1
As the chaos continues to rage on Rook tries to hold stout. This becoming increasingly hard as his body continues to be rocked by attack after attack in each fight. Becoming abit weary Rook stagers abit from the fireball as it washes over him. "Gotta finish this quick if I am to hold out long enough to finish the job" Rook mumbles as he thinks of what to do next. Rook begins to feel data flowing into him as the data from the new chips jack is uploading into him. "Dont give up just yet Rook hit them hard now and then we can clean up what is left afterward" Jack says to Rook as his mind is working furriously on the strategy for the fight.

Rook clinches his fist as he regains his composure. "The Maker will see me through. Your end is near agents of chaos." Rook shouts as he begins to rush forward. Rook isn't just running blindly he is running to a specific spot that will line up the two spikeys. As he reaches that spot he turns his now changed missiles pods towards the front most Spikey. One missiles pods now resembles a smooth barrel with a shifting wood stock that slightly shifts backwards as a click is heard then shifts back to its original position. The second missile pods now resembles a green leafy plant commonly called corn. Rook unleahes both weapons at the front most Spikey.

The shotgun making a thubnderous roar as it fires while the Cornshot's sounds is drowned out by the louder noise. The Cornshell Quivers in flight right before it spits in half. The top half heads towards the ceillibng while the bottum half continues on its path towards the spikey. The Top half bounces off the ceiling and begins to head back down towards the enemies hopefully to the spikey behind the orginal.

Summary
1. move to line up spikey d behind spikey c
2. Fire Shotgun Damage: 50 + Spread 1 Accuracy: A (Spikey C)
3. Fire Cornshit2 Damage: 60 + Trick-Shot Spread 1 Accuracy: A / A Element: Wood (Spikey C hopefuly spread shot to Spikey D)

Cool Down
(Bump)
Charging out with lethal intent, Musou raked his RageClaw through the Metool on his side, finishing it off in an instant. He followed it up with a powered up DashAttack, flying toward the Miner at high speed before it could react. Musou dashed through both the Miner and a Spikey, deleting them with ease.

Meanwhile, Rook was busy maneuvering to a spot where his Shotgun would be more effective. He fired the shot with the intention of hitting both Spikeys, but only his initial target was engulfed in the spread. The CornShot that followed also hit its initial target and zoomed off to the side, smacking into a Metool and deleting both. The two Spikeys each launched attacks at the Navis afterward, hitting then for some damage. Thankfully, the wall between them was able to prevent the attacks' spread from doing anything more.

-Left-
MetoolA: DELETED
MinerA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

-Right-
MetoolC: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
MinerB: DELETED
SpikeyD: 75 HP

Terrain:
85% Normal, 10% Wall, 5% Mine [Left]

Object(s):
Chained Wall: 90 HP

Musou.EXE: 125 HP [Left side] [RageClaw: 4 uses left] [30 Strengthen remaining]
Rook.EXE: 85 HP [Right side]
Musou stumbles back from the spikey's attack and after a moment composes himself again, tuning into the data flow around him and his foes' energy.. No sense getting sloppy, and his partner might need help. Lashing out at the virus with portions of his built-up energy allocated into each set of claws, the navi furiously slashes again and again, hoping to finish the thing off.

1 - Activate Sig Absorb Data (15heal [on opponent delete], 1TCD)

2 - Rageclaw (40+Slashing) +10Strengthen @ SpikeyA

3 - Rageclaw (40+Slashing) +10Strengthen @ SpikeyA

Sig Inner Might cooldown: 0 READY
Rook stagger alittle after his attacks from exhaustion. This lacks in his defense allowed the virus to land a blow on him. Sparks are beginning to show from the damaged parts of his body. Rook rights himself as he once again faces off with the viruses. "Jack what do we have left" Rook says.

"Not much but it should be enough to finish off that spikey" Jack says alittle disheartened. "Sending them to you now" Jack says as he slots in their last two chips.

Rook clinches his fist for a second mustering his focus as the chip begin uploading to him. " May the Maker have mercy on your corrupt code" Rook says as he once again begins to menuver into position. This time Rook is moving to place the Spikey in front of the Metool. Once in position Rook turns towards the spikey right as two tunderous bangs go off in rapid sucession. As the smoke clear Rook can be seen standing firm his missiles pods had changed and are now two cannons. Cannons which are still smoking having fired their rounds at the spikey. Rook watches as the shells fly. His hopes are that the knockback on his cannon rounds will force the spikey into the metool cause some damage to it. The rapid firing was to ensure that the knockback from the second cannon has a chance to knock the spikey back into the metool for a second round of body to body bashing.

Summary
1. Move so the the spikey d is in front of the metool d
2. Fire cannon
Damage: 40 + Knockback Accuracy: A
3. Fire cannon
Damage: 40 + Knockback Accuracy: A

Cool Downs