Harke's Chip Exchange

All right, people, since I'm feeling rather lazy, I think I'll put up my chips for trading and stuff.

Attached: FolderList.DAT

Also, for sale: Some chips I don't need! For really cheap! Like, obscenely cheap!

AquaTower1Damage: 100 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line-Chain
Accuracy: D
Description: Geysers of water march across the field.
Duration: Once
Element: Aqua
Special: Line-Chain: This attack moves forward in a rough line, but may shift side to side slightly as it advances to engage more targets in its general path. The attack cannot ever stray more than 45 degrees from its original path, and cannot make greater than a 45 degree turn at any given time.
Trader Rank: D
: 1000z
BubbleStar1Damage: 20 + Bubble Trap x 3 targets
Accuracy: D
Description: Three Bubbles trap enemies
Duration: Once, Trap for 1 turn
Element: Aqua
Special: Bubble Trap: Encases the target in a bubble for 1 turn that makes them vulnerable to Elec Damage. Trapped targets suffer from Hold, and their attacks cannot penetrate the bubble from the inside. Any attack that hits the bubble from the outside instantly breaks it, freeing the victim.
MaruBlaster1Damage: 60 + Glitch
Accuracy: B (Special)
Description: A taser shot that bugs the enemy's coding.
Element: Elec
Special: If the user used a Melee or Sword chip immediately prior to MaruBlaster, this attack's accuracy is raised to A.
AirShot2Damage: 80 + Microburst
Accuracy: A
Description: A buster-like gun that shoots a bullet of compressed air, sending whatever it hits flying.
Element: Null
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
Trader Rank: C
: 1100z
Pillow2Damage: 60 + Sleep
Accuracy: B
Description: A fluffy pillow that will make anyone drowsy when it hits.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks after 3 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
: 1100z

- Harke Ezarith
I'll trade a shotgun for that Magbomb.

-Shamus
Righto.

Attached: [Magbomb1] Battlechip

- Harke
[Attatch Shotgun]
What would you like for that binder?
-Jack Magi

Atattched: Folder.DAT
A WideShot would be nice. I can throw in some zenny if you want.

- Harke
What would you like for the Sword and Shotgun?
Hmmm...alright, I can part with that battlechip, also, please include some zenny. I am in desperate need of it. Perhaps 200 or 300z would be suficiant, though I will leave that up to you.
-Jack Magi

attatched: Wideshot1
300 sounds okay.

- Harke

[Attached: Binder1, 300z]

(PS: Also, mysterious Sword and Shotgun requester, I'm afraid I'll be keeping those chips for now, especially the Sword. Sorry.)
No problem.
And...ping! All done!

Shamus gets: MagBomb1
Jack gets: Binder1, 300z
Harke gets: WideShot1, Shotgun

Mission complete! Another job well done! I hope...

- LinkMan.EXE
Well, I've left this thing up for a while, might as well use it.

I have two, yes, two FireKnives, right here, on an Aqua-aligned Navi. Not very useful, as one would surmise, so I'll be putting them up for trade. Anything else, refer to attached Folder data.

- Harke
You have two fireknives, you say? I'll take one off you. Perhaps a Shadow chip would be sufficient?

-Tsujsa Reise
You know, I don't have FireKnife registered in my library...oh, I know! I bet Eternalis could use more water power, so about I take one off your hands for my AquaTower1? I never use it, so it's better off with you!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: AquaTower1 BattleChip data
Well, I certainly didn't expect this quick of a reply. From friends, too! And of course, I'll take those offers.

- Harke

[Attached: FireKnife x2]
Guh. That was silly of me. I forgot to attach the chip data

ATTACHED FILE:
1 x Shadow.btlchp
I will not tolerate silliness with chips! Chips must be taken care of with... Care.

Sabrina GET: 1x FireKnife chip.
Tsujsa GET: 1x FireKnife chip.
Harke GET: 1x Shadow chip; 1x AquaTower1 chip.

And take care of yourselves too. But mostly the chips!

- LinkMan.EXE
BORING VARITAILS1 CHIP UP FOR TRADE.

GET YOUR VARITAILS1 RIGHT HERE.

RIIIIGHT HEEEEERE.

- Harke
Library increasing, yay! I'll buy it for 1800z, how's that sound?

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: 1800z
... Library? Wow, that explains why you're getting so many. Have fun with it, then.

- Harke

[Attached: [Varitails1] Battlechip]