Harke's Chip Exchange

Perfect! I'll attach the chip.

-Marian Simeon

*AquaLine attached*
AquaLine... Sounds pretty good. How about this FlameScales1Effect: 5 HP Fire Element StoneBody Casing, Slow + Mobility Down.
Accuracy: S.
Description: Armors the user in a layer of diamond-hard Salamander's scales. The scales sustain only 1 damage per hit from non-aqua/non-break attacks, but their extreme weight decreases evasion capability by 1 rank and reduces overall movement ability while worn.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Element: Fire.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Special: Casing is instantly destroyed by Aqua and/or Break attacks.
Trader Rank: D
chip? It's pretty handy, and I haven't gotten around to using it. Sounds good?

- Harke

[Attached: FlameScales1Effect: 5 HP Fire Element StoneBody Casing, Slow + Mobility Down.
Accuracy: S.
Description: Armors the user in a layer of diamond-hard Salamander's scales. The scales sustain only 1 damage per hit from non-aqua/non-break attacks, but their extreme weight decreases evasion capability by 1 rank and reduces overall movement ability while worn.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Element: Fire.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Special: Casing is instantly destroyed by Aqua and/or Break attacks.
Battlechip]
You wouldn't happen to be interested in a two for one trade would you? I got this TrainArrow2 from a raffle, and got the feeling it would suit you better then me. Maybe the SummonBlack2, and the AquaTower1?
-Julius Ramon

Attached: TrainArrow2Effect: Adds +40 Aqua to Buster Shot Attack
Accuracy: Buster Accuracy = A
Description: Allows the user to fire Aqua Spears from buster.
Duration: 6 Uses.
Element: Aqua
Special: Overrides Buster. Disables Charged Shot.
Trader Rank: C
Hmm... That's a hard bargain, but I'm not particularly using them, so sure. TrainArrow's a lot more suited to my uses.

- Harke

[Attached: SummonBlack2Damage: 200 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Can only be activated if there is a broken or missing panel on the field. Summons one Blackmare virus to teleport up and slash an enemy. Can hit up to two additional nearby enemies.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
AquaTower1Damage: 100 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line-Chain
Accuracy: D
Description: Geysers of water march across the field.
Duration: Once
Element: Aqua
Special: Line-Chain: This attack moves forward in a rough line, but may shift side to side slightly as it advances to engage more targets in its general path. The attack cannot ever stray more than 45 degrees from its original path, and cannot make greater than a 45 degree turn at any given time.
Battlechips]
Let's have a look at these. Alright, that's all good. Consider yourselves traded!

Harke LOSE: SummonBlack2, AquaTower1, FlameScales1
Harke GET: TrainArrow2, AquaLine

Julius LOSE: TrainArrow2
Julius GET: SummonBlack2, AquaTower1

Marian LOSE: AquaLine
Marian GET: FlameScales1

Enjoy your new chips!

-LinkMan.EXE
Excuse me, I was looking at your chips and I couldn't help but notice that...BugCharge you have outside of your folder. Would you be willing to sell it? I don't have a large amount of Zenny, but I DO have a number of Bugfrags that I might be able to add in? 5000z and 200 of these Bugfrags for your chip?
-Joseph Sine

Attached: 5000z and 200 Bugfragments
Never heard of BugFrags being used for trade currency, but they are pretty hard to find, I guess. I'll take the trade.
- Harke

[Attached: BugChargeDamage: 0 + Break + Bug Share + Spread 5 (Shotgun + V-Gun + SideGun range) + Bug Double Attack + Delayed Use Boost 40
Accuracy: B
Description: An unusual gun that utilizes bugs to attack at max potential. It begins at 0 damage, but gains 40 damage for every turn that has passed in battle. It possesses a fairly large blast, capable of hitting up to 6 targets with a single shot. Rare
Duration: Once / Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Special: Bug Share: Inflicts enemies hit by this attack with all bugs and glitches the user is currently inflicted with.
Special: Bug Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn. This effect only triggers if the user is glitched at the time of the first attack.
Special: Delayed Use Boost 40: Gains 40 damage for every previous turn in battle that has passed, stacking.
Trader Rank: S
Battlechip]
It seems I'm doing more and more... unusual trades, these days. Oh well. If everyone's happy, that's what matters!

Joseph LOSE: 5000z, 200 BugFrags
Joseph GET: BugChargeDamage: 0 + Break + Bug Share + Spread 5 (Shotgun + V-Gun + SideGun range) + Bug Double Attack + Delayed Use Boost 40
Description: An unusual gun that utilizes bugs to attack at max potential. It begins at 0 damage, but gains 40 damage for every turn that has passed in battle. It possesses a fairly large blast, capable of hitting up to 6 targets with a single shot. Rare
Special: Bug Share: Inflicts enemies hit by this attack with all bugs and glitches the user is currently inflicted with.
Special: Bug Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn. This effect only triggers if the user is glitched at the time of the first attack.
Special: Delayed Use Boost 40: Gains 40 damage for every previous turn in battle that has passed, stacking.

Harke LOSE: BugChargeDamage: 0 + Break + Bug Share + Spread 5 (Shotgun + V-Gun + SideGun range) + Bug Double Attack + Delayed Use Boost 40

Harke GET: 5000z, 200 BugFrags

Consider yourselves traded!

-LinkMan.EXE