IMPORTANT: Those in the NetSquare

It has come to our attention that the grand opening of the NetSquare had been sabotaged by a rogue group of HeelNavis. We apologize for any inconvience that this interruption has caused, and would like to thank those who helped out during those troubled times.

The original gift for attending the opening has been lost, but NanoPengi has been more than generous to recontribute the goods--and add on a bonus for those who helped defend the company's investment at the NetSquare.

[Attached: 32x DoorPrize, 14x DefenderBonus]

((DoorPrize for all who were in the event, DefenderBonus for the 14 that were in the NetSquare at the end. Post to claim the goods. :D))

((What exactly are these things? Check the Grand Opening OOC thread in a couple minutes. XD))
Meh, so no Sunshine Chips then? So the bad guys got what they came for despite our efforts. What a load. Alright, I guess this stuff is equal compensation for the troubles we had to go through.

~ U.N. Owens, NetOp to NaviMan

((Attached: Request for Doorprizes and Defender package))
Uh... a door prize? I guess I have no reason not to accept. It's a shame that things turned out the way they did... I'm a little sorry MeleeMan wasn't there to help out at the end.

-Rania Firebrand
"Oooh, rewards! What are they? What are they? Cool cool! Hahahahaha, I wonder what it is!"

-Raiden.EXE
Bit slow on the uptake, aren't you? Not like any of us were much help, anyways. Guess I'll take it anyways. Door prize and Defender for me, I guess, though it seems we were the ones that got defended.

-Wes
Oh. I didn't know they needed help.

-Erin

I'll take those rewards, though.
So, am I allowed to get both of those prizes. I wasn't there when the "problem" started to happen, but I did come when we encountered with the rogue enemies all across the net...

-KoF&T

EDIT:I'm sorry. I found the answer myself
So, it seems like we failed... if only we had been a bit stronger, maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way.

I'll be taking my defender and door prize. Thanks for the compensation.

- Valience
my navi, Nikko.exe, helped with trying to delete the Heelnavi that disapeared into netopia net, and we were sucessful in deleteing it and a couple of the viruses that had tagged along with the Heelnavi. so....were takeing the door prize.
-timmy

*Nikko.exe is curently ripping a couple of spikeys a new one*
Oh... Okay then...
-Sin

What! You did a event before me! How could you!
-Fantasygirl

Just because I wanted to go busting with Shuilong before I got you doesn't mean it's not fair.
-Sin
Well, besides almost being reduced to a pile of dust, I'd say My Navi did quite well. Even with being paralyzed almost seemingly 3 times >_>.

Well, I don't really care about defneding prizes, but I might as well take it from the trama that I'm being caused by my Navi.

-Zeen

*picture of Kobo in a stright jacket sitting in a white room turning a coloring book page with his foot.*
Nice. A doorprize.

Gimme!
Er... please?

-Shigeru

Quote (commondragon)

Well, besides almost being reduced to a pile of dust, I'd say My Navi did quite well. Even with being paralyzed almost seemingly 3 times >_>.

Well, I don't really care about defneding prizes, but I might as well take it from the trama that I'm being caused by my Navi.

-Zeen

*picture of Kobo in a stright jacket sitting in a white room turning a coloring book page with his foot.*

uhhh....sorry that your navi has gone insane?
-timmy
...hell of a day. I won't say I'm one not to take party favors.
Cheers.

-Whitewasher

((Door and Defender Prize request))
My navi was in the group for Netfica, and he's now starting to feel the effects of it....I just hope it's not perament.....and I'll take that door prize.
-Alexander

I'm requesting American's Door prize. Not that it's some all powerful chip, but it works none the less.
--Bo--
Gaeherris here, requesting doorprize and defender prize

-Gaeherris

You guys owe me, now pay up!

-Tenshi
The sunshine chips...I'm assuming that's what they were...are gone. Oh well. We'll take the door prize and defender prize.

-Duke Rigel

Also...should you ever see Swing again...I'm sure he deserves something for his efforts.

-Pianissimo
STEVE.OPR HAS NO COMMENT

"Huh? Netsquare? Yeah, I was there. But I thought that access was blocked, so I didn't come back. Sorry dudes."
-DruidMan.EXE
Thank you for the generous door prize, and my gratitude goes toward all those who helped defend Netsquare from the attackers.

-Suien