Twi's Domain

"What in the nine hells?" Runeknight muttered to himself as the battle raged around him.

The dark knight was at a loss for words and didn't relish the thought of joining in this confused scrimmage without any real reason. First, Twi had removed Crimson Royale's GMO, the Navi beneath looking hardly any more normal than he had while in disguise. What was worse, several of the other Navi who had teleported in seemed Royale in both of his forms. Could they also be members of Neo Requiem? Royale had attempted to backpedal, claiming to be nothing more than a civilian Navi, though Runeknight was certain that it was naught more than metaphysical posturing. In the knight's mind, a demasked vigilante was still a vigilante.

It was then that things became a little strange. An unknown Navi had dropped from the sky to land on Twi, knocking them both unconscious. The wacky doctor had taken this opportunity to take Twi's hat and place it on Royale's head. Twi awoke and attacked both Royale and the doctor while the unknown Navi placed a pair of panties on his head and greeted him. Nearly all of the Navi drew weapons and Twi declared that he wanted to battle them all to relieve his boredom while a wolf appeared alongside the lion. A lot had happened in the span of a minute, too much, and Runeknight was having trouble adjusting to the sudden aggression in the eyes of his "comrades".

"Sire?" Runeknight ventured.

"I'm with you, Runeknight." Zan answered. "It looks like we have a fight on our hands."

"It hardly seems honorable," Runeknight sighed. "No matter Twi's might, eleven against three is unfair odds."

"I agree, but he asked for this. I am sure he knows what he is doing. This is a duel, under his terms. It would be dishonorable to refuse without good reason. Still, let's take it slow and concentrate on defending those unable to defend themselves. That wacky doctor took quite the hit. See if he's alright."

"Verily, Sire. I shall venture forth at once."

Runeknight moved through the battlefield, taking careful steps to avoid the hail of gunfire sailing through the air all around him. He thought he had seen where DNR had landed, though it was not within the circle of light and he was uncertain of what lay beyond the battlefield. Still, the strange Navi had been grievously injured and Runeknight had to do what he could to help him. The knightly Navi moved in a zigzag pattern, weaving through the combatants as he gained ground, inching ever closer to where he had seen DNR fall.

"Sire," Runeknight called out. "What shall I use to cure him if I find him?"

"When," Zan answered. "When you find him use this potion I'm sending you."

"As you command, Sire."

Runeknight held out his right hand as he moved, his fingers twitching slightly as a surge of energy channeled through them. A glass vial formed in Runeknight's armored hand and he closed his fingers around it gently. The vial was filled with an azure liquid that shined softly in the light. He neared the darkness, searching for any sign of the injured Navi. There! He thought he saw DNR through the gloom surrounding the battle. Runeknight moved closer, holding out the vial.

"DNR," He called over the dim of battle. "It is I, Runeknight. I have brought you a potion to heal your wounds. It will not do much, but perhaps it shall be enough."

Runeknight handed over the potion and turned back toward the battle. The fight was raging, projectiles sailed overhead to crash all around Twi and his animal companions. So much power. Could the purple armored NetPolice Navi survive such an onslaught? And if he did, could Runeknight's supposed companions survive Twi's wrath? Runeknight sighed. Though he did not truly want to fight Twi, he would have to help. It was his mission after all.

"DNR," He called over his shoulder. "If you need to, stay behind me. My armor is enchanted to absorb the mightiest blows and with my shield, no man can strike me down. I shall protect you if you have need."

Runeknight eyed Twi through the flurry of battle, the blue glow of the Navi's barrier mixing strangely with the purple armor. The dark knight began to chant, focusing his attention on the NetPolice Navi that towered over his beastly companions. Runeknight held out his left hand as he chanted, the mystical words escaping his lips to call forth the powers of the runes that resided within him. A cobalt glow surrounded him, an aura of power that grew brighter with every syllable that rang throughout the battlefield. Sapphire flames sprung up along his extended arm, the fires roaring into an inferno that danced along the jet black armor to consume it entirely. Runeknight shouted a a quick string of unintelligible words, the fires responding by gathering into a sphere that hovered inches from his outstretched fingertips. Runeknight shouted a final word, the Rune of Breaking flaring to life within the sphere of energy for a brief second before the ball of fire collapsed. Three arrows of cobalt flame emerged from where the sphere imploded, the fiery lances ripping through the air toward the purple armored warrior. As the arrows sailed forth toward their target, they spiraled around each other with rapid speed, three piercing lances of flame turning to become one massive drill that would smash through Twi's defenses and pierce the heart of the armored Navi.

His spell ended, Runeknight once more glanced behind to DNR. He did not know what the doctor had in mind, but he was prepared to protect him if the need arose. He could feel his Lord sending him an ancient artifact through the veil that separated their two worlds. He knew instinctively what Zan had in mind and Runeknight raised his left arm as the energy surged through his body. The black metal that encased his forearm began to melt, the steel morphing to take the shape of a large black and cobalt shield. Runeknight held the shield aloft, using it to cover his body from any counter attack from Twi or whoever else might wish him harm.

"DNR," He called. "If you wish it, I shall defend you as well."

Summary:
Knightly Aura is Active ~ DMG Reduction, 2 hits of 10.
Rune of Vigor is Active ~ Heals for 20 HP.
1. Move to DNR
2. Use Recov30 on DNR
3. Rune Blast(100, Breaking) to Twi
4. Guard1(60 Block and reflect) to self/DNR
"What is going on here!?" shouted Divinity as she swung around her arms in a frantic way, "One time I'm somewhere, then I'm somewhere else! I got lost! Did I sleep-surf again!?" Looking around she saw Navis fighting and enemies returning fire, entirely oblivious of what was happening. "Pianissimo?" she muttered as she looked at her friend and then switched sight to her other friend who already started fighting, "Druidman?"

"They're fighting... Yes..." said Area softly into her PET after shouting at the others in the real world. She had already slotted in chips after verifying Duke knew what she meant with 'that' thing. "Good ol' strategies. We got lucky with our prizes," Area added to it and winked at Divinity in her screen.

"Oh, that strategy..." Divinity muttered as she checked the chips she was given. Looking around her she noticed there were still Navis close to her which could botch up their strategy pretty much. "Everyone close to me!" she shouted out loud after spreading her wings so she would be noticed, "Stray away from me! You heard the Operator and now you will hear me! You know your targets and we know ours, so let's attack and win!" Entirely pushing her previous doubt over the fight aside, she executed the first chip and realized that this wasn't a normal battle even though she had no idea of what happened. I don't even know what this mission was about anyway... she thought and figured that this battle had to happen anyway.

Floating slightly in the air, she held out one leg diagonally and started to spin around. From her boot came data that spread out once it hit the panels below her and around her. The data dug itself into the ground, creating massive panels of sand that spread out rapidly. "Step one executed," shouted Divinity as she stopped spinning and faced Twi and his cronies. She quickly shifted the shields' positions to her hands, making them float closely in front of her hands, while the crosses upon them started to glow with a vague red color. Small sparks of fire came from the shields as the cross on each shield became engulfed in flames on the surface. "Step two!" Divinity shouted as she launched a ball of flame from each shield onto the panels in front of her to create the devious glass panels, "Executed!"

Staying in her position for the last step, she turned her head to Pianissimo and shouted at him, "You're up, Pianissimo!" After shouting at her strategic companion, she turned back towards the enemies for the coming strike while Area slotted in the chip necessary for it. Come on, Pianissimo... she thought, sometimes shooting a glance at Pianissimo while also checking up on Druidman a few times.

1. Sand Zone [Create 'Medium-Area' Sand Panels around Navi] @ Ground.
2. Heatshot [50 Fire; Splash] @ Sand Panels in front of Divinity.
3. Heatshot [50 Fire; Splash] @ Sand Panels in front of Divinity, different ones than previous.
-- TURN SPLICE with LordHothead --
"Actually," started Pianissimo, scanning Blazewolf. "Unless this thing's wrong, I don't think..." He stopped himself before saying anything. The navi was based on the DESIGN of Firewolf, yes, but that didn't necessarily mean it had an element the way the original navi did. Nonetheless, revealing that would scatter the other navis again, distracting him from his own work. Let them be, he said to himself. That left the question of which target to go for next. Then he saw a few other navis go for Twi. The choice seemed obvious, go for Nomad to avoid the least interruption.

"Looks like we're going golfing again," said Duke's voice after a short conversation in the real world. Pianissimo looked at Divinity, who was shooing everyone near her away. He smirked. Ah yes, THAT strategy Golfing, yes. All they needed was the grassy field, a few water traps, and the sand trap to convert into a hole. Well, the sand trap was the important part, at least. And from what he had heard, one of Divinity's prizes was a sand zone chip. All he needed, just like last time, was his areagrab to get behind Nomad, and the rageclaw to use as a makeshift golf club. And sure enough, Duke had sent those chips.

Pianissimo watched as Divinity set up the trap. It was certainly easier to plan when they knew what they were doing, rather than Pianissimo throwing a tree thing and hoping Divinity got out of the way in time. Sand zone...good. Bursts of flame to turn the sand into glass...also good. "You're up, Pianissimo!" he heard Divinity say once the stage was set. What, not calling me Piano anymore? he thought, remembering how Divinity had decided to call him that because she thought it was funny. It didn't matter, though. He turned towards Nomad, kicked off from the ground...and vanished.

Seconds later, Pianissimo dropped down silently behind the lion. It was the perfect move for assassinations, since nobody would see it coming. It would work just as well for his purpose. Tapping the side of his helmet, Pianissimo targeted the exact spot he would have to hit for this to work. Perfect, he thought, downloading the rageclaw. Four razor sharp claws extended from the back of his right arm. Making sure of the target spot once again, Pianissimo stabbed the claws into Nomad. "Rawr, this is a lion," he said, his voice slightly strained from the effort of lifting the lion program. "Jesus Christ, it's a lion!" he continued, managing to lift it above his head. "Get in the...um...golf cart!"

Pianissimo threw Nomad with a little more force than he had planned. Perhaps he had overcompensated for the weight of the lion, but as it was now, there was a good chance it could miss the glass completely and slam right into...

"Divinity! Look out!" he said. Though his voice was as faint as ever, he knew, as usual, that it carried enough for Divinity to hear it. There was nothing else he could do now, though, except hope for the best and be ready to counterattack if Twi decided to take revenge. Pianissimo took a fighting stance, RageClaw ready to slice the first person...or program...to attack him.

1. Areagrab behind Nomad
2. RageClaw Nomad towards glass - 40 to Nomad (accuracy boost from RedEyes)
3-4. Dodge/counter with RageClaw - 40 to anyone who attacks

((Also, forgot to update my sig from the last HPMemory I bought, but Pianissimo should have 160 HP))
--TURN RECONNECT--

My turn... Step three, thought Divinity as she took a defensive stance to brace for the impact if things went wrong. Executing the final chip she had gotten, she looked down at her shields for a second and noticed they had started to glow brightly. The shields dissolved and attached themselves to Divinity's gauntlets, creating long black claws upon Divinity's silver design. The claws used the crosses on her gauntlets to link the two parts to each other. Holding her arms stretched towards the sides, she grinned and awaited the flying enemy to smash him downwards towards the glass panels she had created.

"Focus," muttered Area quietly and looked at her chips, figuring out what to do if it failed. "Stay airborn," added Area to it, focusing herself on strategies if anything would pop in her mind.

4. RageClaw [40 Normal; Can Throw Enemies] @ Nomad (smashing him downwards to the glass panels)
Wes prepared to slot in the Aquasword when a certain other navi's chip caught his eye, "Sand Zone...? What are they going to do with that?" His eyes widened as their strategy played out. He quickly ran a search for data on panels, coming accross a bit of research posted after the Planeswalker exam. He immediately ran his eyes over the properties of Sand Panels, then glass and was amazed. After he had read over what his Zone could do, he never felt it necessary to look at the others. His mind began to think. There were still a few patches of sand left that the navi had missed with her Heatshots. Perhaps they could still be utilized. It was time to inform his navi, "I'm holding off on the sword spam for now. Activate Red Cross, then use Soul Assimulation and Gust on a patch of sand. Got it?"

Junior paused. He felt foolish changing plans so quickly, but looking around it was obvious that not many were listening anyway. With a nod, he drew up the power his small friend had leant to him. The air around him began to shift and swirl as he called up the data. The bottom of his suit turned black and the top, white. His boots and gloves now became red. A hood and cape, but crimson, materialized upon his back. A skirt also appeared, but he ignored it, in too bad a mood to be annoyed but such small things. He then stepped to his left, onto a sandy surface. He wasn't sure what Wes's idea was exactly, but he figured he'd find out soon enough. He began focusing energy into the symbol on his chest while simultaneously controling the air around him, creating a light breeze. As the attack became ready, he looked at his enemies. The pets were his first concern. Nomad was being dealt with by Pianoman and the churchly girl, so any attack directed at him could interfere with their plans. Plus, he had already stated that Blazewolf would be his target, so switching his plans any furthur would just make him seem even more indecisive. On this one, he would back Nikko up. Taht decided, he fired the beam, which came out red due to the Cross's effect on its apearance. Much to his surprisem the sand around his feet shot up and interwove itself with his strike. The ray of red shot forward, with sand circling the beam violently, tearing up the air around it. So this was the power of panels...

"Okay, I'm saving elemental chips for the time being. You'll get the chip I promised after certain arrangements have been made, so hang tight." Wes said, "For now, you have Powerbolt."

"Okay, thanks." Junior said. He loved this attack. A large beam of destructive energy was just his style, nothing fancy like an actual weapon. White light formed around his hand. He shifted it around, powering it up with his temporary abilities as locked on to his target. He didn't even blink as he fired a massive burst of energy from his palm, the kick from it blowing his hair back wildly. If the wolf really was the easiest target, it wouldn't be long for this world. With help from the others, it would go down fast. Speaking of the others, where was Daisy? He saw Red attacking earlier and she seemed to be fine, but as of yet, Daisy had yet to do a thing. He looked around nervously, then stepped back and prepared to dodge. In this battle, he had three people he needed to protect: Red, Nikko, and Daisy. He would wait and see which was the first to be attacked, then rush forward to protect them. However, if more than one of them were attacked at once.... well, he'd decide what to do about that when it happened. Right now, he would hang back and watch.

Back in his home, Wes finished writing a piece of mail, which he then sent. He then called out to one of hi allies, "Hey, Shin, check your box. I may have something fun to do."

((1.) Red Cross, Lvl 1 Normal/Wind
2.) Jump on sand patch
3.) Soul Assimulation, 110 combined with Gust (x2?), Blazewolf
4.) Powerbolt, 70+5, Blazewolf
5.) Dodge))
Bo pulled out a chip and quickly slotted it into his PET, he the pushed the download button sending the slotted chip data to American. He didn't give any sign of what the chip was, but he wasn't going to. He knew American would figure it out sooner or later if he knew Bo well enough.

American pulled the folded up boomerang from inside of his boot. He then unfolded it and pulled his right arm back to prepared to launch it. His face was stone cold and serious, he was aiming for the chance to hit all three of them, but to miss any of his unfortunate teammates if they got in the way. He wanted to make sure that his boomerang was the last thing that connected so that everybody else got in what they had.

He flung his arm forward, and snapped his wrist which gave the boomerang the spin that sent it flying. It spun fast, never slowing down or letting up and continued on it's path towards the enemies. It turned around after it was finished and spun back to American's hand. He caught it heroicly and then refolded it back into it's smaller shape, placing it back into his boot.

1_ Boomerang (60dmg) Twi, Nomad, and Blazewolf
1+_ Snipe (add accuracy) Boomerang
2-4_ Dodge
Daisy just looked around her when the lights came on, somewhat distracted by the vast size and emptiness of the battle field. It was rather large, but then again, she found out the world was rather large herself. He eyes went towards Twi, who wanted to fight for no good reason. For that she was angry, and she was about to attack him with all of her power, when she caught DNR out of the corner of her eye. It managed to snap her back to her senses, away from anger. For now she needed to get him back up and ready to fight.

Daisy ran from where she was, to DNR. When she got there, se quickly placed her hand on his chest, and her arm began to bleed. The blood then morphed around DNR, creating a sort of plate mail from the 13th and 14th century knights. Now that he had some protection, she was ready to help get him back up. She kept her hand where it was, and she focused her energy into it, which was signaled by her hand glowing a dim white. She then focused her mind, in order to transfer the energy from her body, into his. She managed to achieve in transferring energy into his body, and that was when Anthony slotted in a Minibomb. Daisy was rather unsure why a bomb appeared in her free hand, and so she threw it behind her... and apperantly it was flying towards blaze wolf

"There you go." Daisy said, softly, before taking her hand off of his chest, and turned around to face Twi... when she saw something odd... Why was junior wearing a skirt? And the other character... she asked herself in her mind, unsure if that was even normal or not. Well, it can't hurt asking someone right? So she turned towards DNR again, and asked, with a puzzled look in her face "Um... Do you know why Junior is wearing a skirt? Or even that guy that fell on Twi, why is he wearing panties on his head? Is that all normal?" Even though it wasn't the time, or setting for questions, Daisy still had to ask. Course, she was ready to avoid any attacks that came at her. Daisy wasn't so naïve as to leave herself open in battle... or at least too open.

((Passive, barrier on DNR
0converts Daisy's blood pummel to heal, heal DNR for 45
1lob minibomb at Blazewolf, 60 damage
2dodge
3dodge
4dodge))
"Nngh....ahhh...No, not the School again! Please Mommy! Gah!" The foolish Doctor wakes up from his slumber as he looks around the area. It seems that his body shot off a good distance away from his original position. His vision starting to be clear, his first sight seems to be...Daisy!? His eyes stared out towards the cute female in fright as he tries to stand up; looking to see any bruises from that blue light that shot towards him. "I'm covered..." He thought in his thought-provoked head as he also poked his right hand on the red chest plate. "Hmmm..... judging from the viscosity... transparent... blood?"

"Hmmm.... Polonius, what happened while I was knocked out?" The navi asked upwards so the med student can answer his plea to recount the story. "Well..." The med student started to divulge the events that unfolded as he turned on a private chat network between them. " Let's see, We're all locked into a 11 versus 3 battle. Th-the green dude seemed enraged enough that he lunged forward and attacked with a boomerang... The knight in shining armor... well he came into your aid q-quite nicely and passed a potion through your lips. . . . The angel girl and the badass man s-seem to be working together quite well. Oh and D-d-daisy gave you that armor for protection and healed you."

" Hmmm.... Th-that's q-quite cool for her" DNR tried to reply as best as he can see the female he had so much trouble talking to right there in front of her. "Hmm... so what's the plan Polo?" the good doctor flashed his usual smile as he continued his private conversation.

"W-well... this reminds me of Episode 2 of Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2... You see--"

"What? Super Robot My pie?" DNR exclamated back at the brown med student with a shocked tone of voice.

"Super Robot Taisen, it's a-a game a fr-friend showed it to me ... You see... in that episode, It was 6 Mechs against four, but the central one was really, really powerful, 90000 h-health! Therefore, what this friend, named Area, did was coordinate all of her characters and focused towards one of the attacker's 'Pets' so to sp-peak. Soon after getting rid of the weaker ones, the Main attacker was as simple as a colon Bi-biopsy!"

"Hmm.... So what you're saying is that we send out our Voltrons towards the weakest link in the opponents team?"

"W-well in Lames terms... Yeah"

"Excellent! Then send in the chiiiips . . . Maruball and activate the Operation 01, stat!" proclaimed as he edged towards Runeknight, as meanwhile, Polonius was searching in his pocket to find that Chip that was requested of him. The white-haired navi spoke in a respecting tone as he addressed the caring man "Sir, your actions for shielding me have shown me that you've a great companion to help this pauper in his time of need. I guess for you, chivalry's spirit has soared higher through the times hasn't it?" He asks the gallant knight as the Maruball appeared in his right arm. As soon as it appeared, Daisy asked her couplet of questions:

Quote ()

"Um... Do you know why Junior is wearing a skirt? Or even that guy that fell on Twi, why is he wearing panties on his head? Is that all normal?"

"W-w-w-welll ..... Um-um-um-um..." It seemed that the problem has aided in making problems towards his attack on the Lion. It seemed, he wasn't even going to attack until the words of a smart and wise navi flashed in his memory:

Quote ()

"Dude!" he said, slapping him on the shoulder rather hardly. Stooping down slightly so that he was closer in height to DNR, he said softly, "Everything is about patience and confidence, dude. But, cliches can work wonders." he said, thinking. "Just don't get too cliche, or you'll look stupid, man." Shrugging as he stood back up, he said louder, "Just stay cool, dude, things have a way of working out in the end."

"Just stay cool.... Patience and confidence" Those words raced in his mind as he tried his best in answering Daisy's question. "W-well....to answer your first question you see that small girl I was greeting e-earlier?" He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down. " Junior seems to have gained the power of that little girl. Ummm.... About that guy who's wearing panties? Well..... he's just clinically insane. But nobody ever said that was an unique tatic in battles...Excuse me madam, I need to play 'fetch'" DNR extended his primary finger out as he whistled a tone towards the Lion. "Oooohhh Liooooooooooooooon~ Who wants a treat? Who's a good little program devised to chew our inwards? You are! that's right! .... Fetch!" He lobbed that ball towards that lion in hopes that it short-circuits that felonious feline.

As that ball lobs in the dark sky, DNR's hands start to morph into sharp needles, a small, purple chemical dipping from the sharpest point of that needle. Aiming as best as possible, behind his friend Runeknight, he fired those missiles hoping that the lion takes a nice, well-deserved nap.

Actions
1. Maruball to Nomad (25, Random Bug)
2. Anesthesia to Nomad (40, Sleep for one turn, Atks don't wake it up)
3. Dodge
Seraphim... is suddenly covered by the faint, transparent image of a giant owl! (No, seriously.) His attacks this turn are used on his allies instead! The Phoenixshots barrel towards Runeknight-- one just smacks into the Guard1, which doesn't retaliate-- but the other hits Runeknight full-force, knocking him into DNR. The two Widesword attacks are used on Daisy.

1] Activate Rasscross
2*] Phoenixshot [90 Blazewolf, Twi]
*Target+
3] Phoenixshot [90 Blazewolf, Twi]
4] Widesword [80 Blazewolf]
5] Widesword [80 Blazewolf]
((Twi apologizes for the delay. Metroid Prime 3 ate his brain.))

Twi.ADM: 2500
Nomad: 740
Blazewolf: 702

Small patch of Glass Panels near Divinity/Pianissimo/Nomad.

Runeknight: 50 (Sig lock! Active sigs disabled for one turn! Passive sigs disabled for three!) (Stun! -2 actions!)
Junior: 60 (Stun! -2 actions!)
DNR: 120 (Stun! -2 actions!)
Pianissimo: 160 (Stun! -2 actions!)
Red: 190 (Guard1) (Stun! -2 actions!)
Nikko: 160 (Stun! -2 actions!)
Seraphim: 140 (Stun! -2 actions!)
Daisy: 1 (Critical! -1 action!) (Stun! -2 actions!)
American: 140 (Stun! -2 actions!)
Druidman: 210 (Guard1) (Stun! -2 actions!)
Divinity: 120 (Stun! -2 actions!)

Nikko's DBLCube flashes... blue. DNR's healed for thirty, but everyone else is pretty mush at full HP anyway. The Markcannon is narrowly dodged by Blaze at the last second... But the flames from the Phoenixshot burn all three of the enemies! The Ringlog outright misses.

Junior shouts shitz that be incorrect, yo.

Nomad's eyes flashed as Red began her attack... in the blink of an eye it had intercepted and blocked both of the Wideshots, before returning to where it had been sleeping before. Her Markcannon deals further damage to Twi's barrier, but it holds. She then puts up a shield.

Encroaching Earth Force's initial damage breaks through the barrier, but Twi deftly backflips away from the roots! The boomerang Druidman hurls moments later bashes into Blazewolf's side, but Nomad catches it in his mighty jaws, breaking it like some cheap children's toy. Druidman then put up a shield.

Runeknight goes to move-- but is suddenly struck in the chest by a purple orb! He feels the powers of his runic abilities fade... He successfully heals DNR, however, but his Rune Blast fails to activate. He then places up... hey, another Guard1!

Divinity creates a medium-sized area of sand panels around her... and then burns the ones in front of her at high temperatures, creating fragile Glass panels!

Pianissimo appears behind Nomad and attempts to grab the sleeping lion, but it dodges in the blink of an eye when he tries, instead reappearing behind him with a yawn.

Divinity can't smash Nomad through the Glass panels since he isn't on them, but hey! Her attack hits him anyway.

Junior's red beam/sand combo attack works pretty well-- it blows Blazewolf backwards with enough force to land him at Twi's feet. Twi knocks Blazewolf out of the way before the Powerbolt can strike him, though.

American's boomerang is batted away by Twi. It strikes one of the far walls with a barely audible 'twang'.

Daisy... heals DNR! Her not-aimed-at-all bomb hits Junior rather than it's (apparently) intended target, though.

Nomad rolls out of the way of the Maruball, twitching slightly as he sleeps. He's hit by Anesthesia... but it has no readily-visible effect; he's asleep anyway.

Seraphim... is suddenly covered by the faint, transparent image of a giant owl! (No, seriously.) His attacks this turn are used on his allies instead! The Phoenixshots barrel towards Runeknight-- one just smacks into the Guard1, which doesn't retaliate-- but the other hits Runeknight full-force, knocking him into DNR. The two Widesword attacks are used on Daisy.

Blazewolf takes the initiative after flipping himself back over-- Runeknight suddenly finds the wolf in his face, ripping, scratching, biting... (30) (30)

Blazewolf then jumps off of Runeknight, growling at him for a second or two before tackling his charge-- DNR. Blazewolf manages to get a good bite out of DNR's leg before he's thrown off. (30)

Nomad... sleeps. >> Lazy lion...

Twi raises his staff in the air and, muttering some form of insult involving Druidman's mother, sends out a shockwave that spreads out through the entire area, stunning All combatants.
"Agh!" shouted Divinity as she felt her systems getting locked within her. Slowly, but steady, she kept beating her wings to prevent her from reaching the ground while the rest of her body was entirely numb. Kyrie eleison... Kyrie eleison... muttered Divinity in her mind while she held her eyes closed. Et tibit, Pater... she continued within her mind while trying to gain the power to continue. Quia peccavi nimis... Cogitatione... Verbo et opere... Mea culpa... Kyrie eleison... Kyrie eleison...

"Hey guys!" shouted Area at the Operators, "Do your Navis show problems too?" She turned back to her PET and started to do some data analyses on Divinity to check what was going on. A shame I can't hear what she's thinking... Area thought for a second and remember the time Divinity blacked out during the Drauchen battle. Maybe she'll come to her senses if I slot in a battlechip... Area continued as she held up a chip and slotted into the PET.

This fire in my skin... This burning desire... Is turning me to sin... she continued to mutter, not even knowing why or to who she was speaking. Slowly she started to open her eyes and move her mouth as she decided to check out what was going on. "It's not my fault..." she muttered softly in a slightly lyrical way, "I'm not to blame." Slowly regaining her will to continue, she started to break the locks on her programming while continueing to mutter into thin air. "It's the wise girl, the witch who set this flame..." she continued, but louder. Spreading out her wings to their fullest length and holding out her wings. Closing her eyes slowly while her shields started to glow, she whispered softly at an invisible entity she felt with a soft smile, "Kyrei eleison..."

"Ah, you opened your eyes..." said Area as she saw her Navi moving again.

Divinity looked up at Area with a kind smile and spoke at her with a teasing tone in her voice, "What's that? Did Area get worried about her Navi?"

"S-shut up..." Area mumbled as she turned her eyes away but then looked back at her Navi, "Only a bit."

"That's good to hear," replied Divinity with a smile and held her shields close to her chest as the crosses started to generate energy within them. "So what's the plan?" asked Divinity while orbs, up to five, started to come out of the shields which eventually formed crosses.

Area sighed softly and prodded the screen as if she could poke Divinity. "I already gave you the chip," she replied with a dull tone, "You work it out."

Checking her database quickly, while the energy crosses rotated around her in a defensive pattern, she found the chip data and laughed quietly. "So it is..." she whispered and brought her right hand to the front. The shield on the same hand started to light up and melt together with Divinity's gauntlet. Growing slightly in size, her fingers got red ends while the rest of the gauntlet became black. The cross turned red too as sparks of electricity came from it, generating the magnetism for the strike. "Damaged ones! Get behind me!" she shouted as she turned her head around for a split second, "The crosses will protect us! And in the meantime..." Pulling her right arm back, she thrusted it out again at the lion creature as she shouted, "GET OVER HERE!" A force of magnetism flowed out from her gauntlet, trying to gain control over Nomad's movements to drag him upon the glass panels while also making the electricity hurt him.

1-2. LOLSTUN
3. Angelic Cross [5 1-hit barriers] @ Divinity
4. Magbolt [90 Elec; Drags enemies towards self] @ Nomad
"Agh!" Red cried as most of her movement systems were effected by some sort of lag.
"You alright?" Shin asked, concerned.
"Yeah, but I can't move all that well," Red winced, trying not to move that much, in fear of paralyzing herself in the middle of a critical attack.
"Right, well, try and use this," Shin said, sending his navi a chip.
"Right," Red mumbled as she grabbed one end of her Guard in one hand and lit it up with fire, attempting to encase the whole thing in a burning inferno. She holsted the now burning shield over her shoulder and aimed at the lion who had effectively swept away most of her attacks.
"Let's see how you like this!" Red shouted as she chucked the flaming guard right at the Lion, sending it spiraling through the air as a fiery mass of destruction, attempting to knock Nomad on the head, or something.
The wind from the netscape swirled around the crimson crusader's body, ready to blow her out of the way of danger.

Turn Summary
1-2. Stupid Lag
3. Ignite Guard with Heatshot
4. Throw Flaming Guard at Nomad. [??? DMG, 100 Maybe?]
*Gust: Dodge
American gaped at how easily Twi deflected the boomerang before it returned to his hand. He didn't know if he had anything that could help to take him down. His next reaction to the electrical was one that he hadn't planned either, the electricity surged through his body bringing him down to the ground. His body crumpled under the strain, and American was brought to his knees. He couldn't stand being electrocuted, his body wasn't able to take that kind of punishment without dropping.

Bo slotted in the newly aquired Markcannon and the older Heatshot. The chips were slotted in with the Markcannon first and then Bo quickly pushed the download button. American wasn't down for the count just because of a bit of electricity, he was going to help him show that he wasn't just another navi that could be ignored. Bo slotted the Heatshot in after downloading the data for the Markcannon, he finally pushed the download button also for the Heatshot.

American still felt the effects of the stun, the electricity coursing through his whole body. He began to stand up, straining and pushing himself to get on both of his feet. Finally he was able to lift himself up and felt the last of the electricity go through his body. Drawing both of his rifles from their resting place on his back, both being already loaded, he began to take aim.

The Markcannon was a targeting chip, so it didn't need any extra aiming from American. It would either prove fruitless or just overdo it and raise his expectations of the Heatshot to do any better then the last one. So he raised his rifle, and quickly squeezed the trigger, the recoil sending the rifle right into his shoulder.

American didn't mind the recoil, or the rifle into his shoulder. That was how he worked whenever he used a gun. So he placed the first rifle back into it's holster on his back and then placed the now free hand on his last rifle. He took as much aim as possible hoping he wouldn't hit anyone if he fired the Heatshot now. So he squeezed the trigger and sent the Heatshot burning through the air.

1-2_ Stun
3_ Markcannon1 (70dmg + Homing) Nomad
4_ Heatshot (40dmg + Splash) Firewolf & Nomad
"Ugh.....i feel so slow....."
"and it seems we have some glass pannels around the field....good thing i kept the float shoes in the navicust. try useing your signature attacks, maybe we can do some good damage against the enemies."

Nikko's paws then sprung into action, rushing at BlazeWolf and jumping right at the wolf, trying to pounce and dig her claws right into it's fur and maybe even do a little damage, stunning the wolf even should the attack connect as Nikko jumped back, away from the wolf to avoid a counter attack. Nikko then planted all four of her paws on the ground, to make a nice little place to avoid being blown away from the enemy's attacks as her fur started to grow out a little and then it stood up in the air, turning into sharp needles, not only being able to keep her protected like a porcupine would, but would also do a little damage should an attack connect with her body as she waited to see what Twi and his little pets would do.

Overview
1&2 STUN BITCHES!
3 Cat attack----->BlazeWolf (50+chance to stun if attack connects)
4 Furry defence (-10 damage done by all attacks hitting Nikko dureing this turn, counter with 20 points of damage should Nikko be hit dureing this turn)
Runeknight was on the floor, his breath escaping his lips in ragged blasts. His armor was scratched and dented, the massive wolf's claws and teeth digging deep into the steel. A few holes cut deep into his flesh, the torn armor gouging him and letting the blood pump freely onto the floor. His chest plate was scorched and singed, the flames of a phoenix crushing full force into him. Runeknight groaned as he pushed himself to his feet.

"Urgh," The Navi panted. "Such strength. It is night impossible."

Runeknight glanced around the battlefield, staring at the devastation that surrounded him. All of the Navi aligned against Twi were feeling the effects of the purple warrior's wrath. DNR lay behind him, his leg injured from where he too was savaged by the mighty wolf creature. Could any of them possibly survive this encounter?

"Sire," Runeknight ran a hand over his chest plate; something felt off. "What has happened?"

"I'm not sure," Zan answered. "Other than the rather extensive beating that some of us have taken, it seems that Twi's attacks are having adverse effects on your systems."

"Aye," Runeknight moved his arm. It felt leaden, unresponsive. "I feel sluggish, as though I were drugged. But there is something more. I can't...I can't concentrate."

Runeknight stumbled toward DNR, moving in a stupor so unlike his usual grace. His mind swirled, confusing his thoughts into a jumbled mess. He tried to think of a spell, tried to recall the words that would renew his strength and release his anger upon Twi and his animal minions. The words would not come, nor would the runes engraved within his armor react. He was not healing himself, nor had his armor protected him from the flames and fangs of his adversaries.

"I am powerless," Runeknight acknowledged with a twinge of worry. "Sire, what has happened?"

"Looks like whatever that orb was, it has sealed off your spells. We'll have to rely on force of arms for the time being."

"Perhaps I can disable the effects of the orb and force a spell through sheer will."

"I don't know. This Twi seems powerful. I am not sure what outcome such a plan would have."

"Still, I must try Sire. I am weak from battle and I must heal myself in order to continue. We have naught but a small potion left for use. I fear it shall not be enough. I must have access to my spells in order to be of use. I shall attempt a purge."

"Alright, just be careful. There is no telling what will happen."

Runeknight nodded, standing completely still as he stared into the heart of the battlefield at Twi and his minions. He had not wanted to fight, but now there was little choice. Twi had shown his intent, attacking with a ferocity that Runeknight had seldom seen. If the knight did not do battle, he would be destroyed. Runeknight concentrated, attempting to gather his thoughts for the spell to come. He could sense the words he needed, the syllabic components needed to forge the spell and harness the runic energies residing within him; however, it was as though he sought them from far away, as though he was attempting to read them through a veil or a curtain.

The words came slowly, but they came. He was mumbling, the syllables unwilling to leave his lips. He feared that even if he could complete the spell, it would have no power. The knight concentrated harder, channeling his thoughts into the completion of gathering the runic power and warping it to his will. It was difficult, as though he were wading upstream through a mighty river, but he was making progress. He mumbled another verse, the power began to grow. A faint aura of azure light began to develop the Navi, even as sweat poured from his brow. Soon, he was almost there, any moment now and the doorway to chaos would open. The beast would feed upon the pain of Twi and Runeknight would be refreshed. Any moment.

A ring of purple light erupted from the sky surrounding the Navi. The light refined into a ring of purple runes that hovered in the air and circled slowly around Runeknight. The azure light began to fade, the purple runes pulsing in response to Runeknight's efforts. Runeknight's concentration was fading again, his thoughts jumbling into a mess. He struggled to regain his composure, struggled to regain his thoughts and strengthen the spell. His armor responded, the Rune of Vigor flaring to life on his chest. A second rune appeared next to it, directly over the center of his chest. This rune was none he had ever seen before and none but Zan knew its meaning. It was Runeknight's Rune of Naming, the Navi's true name from where all of his power derived. Only Zan knew the truth and only Zan knew what this meant. Lines from the True Rune stretched out to connect with the Rune of Vigor and the lines themselves twisted to form runes of their own. A veritable lattice of interlocking runes spread across Runeknight's body, its center being the True Rune shining brightly on his chest. His armor was covered in runic symbols, each serving a different purpose, each a different component in the threads of the spell that granted Runeknight control over the energies that dwelt deep within his body.

Runeknight was aglow with cobalt light from the plethora of runes. The cobalt light met the purple energies from Twi's seal and the runes flared against each other. Runeknight shouted out the final line of spell say, hoping against hope that he could complete his work. He could not. Twi's might was too much for the knight to handle, the purple runes flaring brighter, multiplying into several rings that hurdled around the Navi at lightning speeds, and destroying the lattice work of runes that had built up around Runeknight. Too much power had built up, energies begging for release. Cobalt flames erupted all across Runeknight's armored form, the inferno extinguishing the pattern of runes and sending the knight backwards through the air to land heavily in a crumpled heap. With no more power to sustain them, the flames died instantly

"Runeknight!" Zan bellowed. "Are you alright? Answer me damn it!"

"I..." Runeknight's voice was weak. "I am fine, Sire. No lasting harm done, though I fear that I shall be unable to break Twi's seal."

"More than that." Zan sounded worried. "I don't know what, but that explosion altered your systems somehow. It'll take me a bit to find out the extent of the damage. Can you stand?"

"Aye."

"Good. Guard for now and perhaps we'll have better luck with your spells after some time has passed."

"As you say, Sire."

Runeknight felt the familiar rush of energy as his Lord's shield took its place on his arm. He rose to one knee, hefting the shield in front of him in order to protect himself from any further damage.

Summary:
Sigs Disabled!
1-2. STUN'D!!!
3. High flying, rocket propelled dodge!
4. Guard1 to self
Junior got hit by the bomb, followed directly after by a way of static. His head began to spin and he couldn't tell where he was. All the sudden, some sort of battle music started playing in his head. He looked in front of him, directly at Nomad. His vision was blurry and the lion-y figure shifted in and out of focus, before he depicted the form of a pudgey, pink monster. He recognized this one. He knew what he wanted: To eat him. Not today, though. He wasn't getting turned to chocolate in this battle! He knew what he had to do.... Z plus down. He focused hard and, breaking out of the stun, raised his arms into the air, "Share your energy with me!" Now the ball was rolling. Hold down Z and B, then bring your Wiimote off the top of the screen, then bring it back to the center! The wind picked up, rocketing him into the air. The wind swirled around, under his feet keeping him floating. He gathered his energy and held up his hands again. A semi-large ball of light appeared over his head, "This is it! Spirit Bomb!" He leaned back, then flung the ball forward, sending it flying off towards Nomad. Junior then dizzily floated back towards the ground, landing softly on his knees, "What.... what did I just do?"

"......................................... Maybe I'll bug someone else the next time I want to PvP." Wes said, slowly, after a long pause, "Anyway, you took a pretty nasty smack on the head, so just shot this and then take a moment to get your bearing. Sending Shotgun, Guard1."

"Thanks... I think? Really, what did I do? I have a vague recollection. Something about... dragons and chocolate. What did that guy hit me with?" Junior sighed and shook his head. He then pointed his hand at Nomad again, feeling a bit of anomosity for him. He then shot a small burst of explosive energy, which quickly fired from his palm. Then, he sat back down and summoned a round yellow wall in front of him, which he hid behind. His head still hurt a bit...

((1.) Stun
2.) Stun
*Gust to stay in the air for a few moments*
3.) Soul Flash, 110+lowers accuracy, Nomad
4.) Shotgun, 50+splash, Nomad
5.) Guard1, reflects up to 60))
((Hmm. I didn't think it had been this many days. How time flies...))

Twi.ADM: 2460
Nomad: 460
Blazewolf: 612

Small patch of Glass Panels near Divinity/Pianissimo/Nomad.

Runeknight: 50 (Sig lock! Passive sigs disabled for two turns!) (Guard1)
Junior: 60 (Guard1)
DNR: 120
Pianissimo: 160
Red: 190
Nikko: 120
Seraphim: 140
Daisy: 1 (Critical! -1 action!)
American: 140
Druidman: 210 (Guard1)
Divinity: 120 (4-hit barrier)

Divinity overcomes her inner turmoil and pops up a bunch of crosses. Nomad, sleeping as he is, is quickly and easily dragged to Divinity.

Red lags out. D: She then lights the Guard1 on fire... triggering it firing a beam that hit Twi before it disappeared.

American narrowly misses hitting Divinity with the Markcannon, which hits the held, sleeping Nomad as intended. The Heatshot barrels into Divinity accidentally, nulling one of her barriers... but the splash still gets Nomad.

Nikko digs into Blazewolf with her claws... but he jumps after her when she jumps away, completely ignoring her Furry Defense's damaging prickles as he bites into her leg. (20) (20)

Runeknight explodes. D: He then guards! Woohoo!

Junior does his best Goku impression, which hits Nomad dead on, as does the shotgun blast moments later. He then throws up a shield. >>

Anybody not listed up to this point just ran around, flailing their arms aimlessly. Because THEY DIDN'T POST. D:<

Twi tsked, and looked around, eyes scanning the battlefield. Nomad was getting a bit damaged... but not enough to require healing just yet. He twirled his staff in one hand as he pondered how the battle was going... and then shook his head. Nah. It wouldn't be any fun if he stepped in at this point.

And then a beam hit him in the chest, knocking him flat on his ass. (40) Twi stood up and looked around just in time to see Red's Guard1 disentigrate, and then chuckled. So, one of them finally damaged me... it's about time. He twirled his staff in his hand once more, setting it upright, and then gripped it tightly. He'd stay passive... for now.
"Just as planned," said Area, followed with a soft chuckle as she took out two chips. "Target in sight. Nothing around the target. He's ours, Divinity," she said with an ominous tone in her voice as if the angel had turned into a devil. First taking a glance at the first chip she was about to slot in, she turned her face towards Duke. This had better be worth my time... Area thought as she slotted the chip in and turned her head back towards the screen.

"Ooooh, I like this chip," cooed Divinity as she saw music notes floating upwards in front of her sight, "What is this chip anyway?" And before she could try to grab her into her database for an explanation, she saw a flash of a blade in front of her eyes that sliced every note in half while also striking Divinity's programming. Her systems blacked out by the chip, causing her to float in the air while her eyes closed slowly, she found her trapped in her mind once again.

"W-What?" stammered Divinity cluelessly and everything in front of her eyes had went black. Eternal darkness, as far as the eye could see. As if the surroundings itself had been silenced from appearance. "A-Area? Pianissimo? Druid?" she asked into thin air, while the other Navis couldn't even hear her, "Anyone...?"

You are alone, an empty voice rang through her mind, Do you wish to cut through the silence?

"Y-Yes..." muttered Divinity as she turned around to see where the unknown voice came from. But as she turned to the right, she noticed a bright flash in the darkness that had caused it in the first place. A sword, a katana to be precise, was floating in mid-air and spoke to her mind again.

Then you must cut that which stops you from going there where you wish to go, continued the voice, Grab the hilt of the katana. And destroy the real darkness.

"Real darkness...?" Divinity asked softly at the sword and herself. The only darkness she saw was were the surroundings that had their colors robbed and plunged into the darkness. Looking around to find this so-called real darkness, she held her hand up and realized what it was. Not just the surroundings were darkened, but her hand and the rest of her entire body had turned black and practically invisible. "But..." she stammered with wide eyes at her hand, "I'm still here... Right?" Divinity waved her hand around a bit, trying to see something but without success. Until she held her hand up to the sword. She could see her hand in front of the sword's image and immediately held it further out to grab its hilt. Holding the katana out towards her front she shouted, "Prepare to be smitten!" And with a swift movement, she swung it around and stabbed it directly into her chest until the entire blade had gone into her body. Instead of killing herself, she had plugged the key into its socket to execute the program of the chip.

Her eyes shot open and a dark barrier surrounded her entire body, making it so others couldn't see her. Slowly the darkness around Divinity disappeared, as she emerged from it in a black bodysuit with two red scarfs flowing from her neck. A black aura was almost visible while the blood red crosses on her armor glimmered with an eerie light. She looked down at her hands, also noticing her mouth and nose were covered by the scarfs. "The Lord is displeased," she said in a soft emotion-less tone while slowly sliding her katana out of the right sheath, "Perish, vile programs." Holding the katana horizontally in front of herself, she shouted out across the battlefield, "God's Black Hand has arrived!"

"What is this...?" muttered Area as she kept her eyes on the screen, "Pianissimo...?" Muttering to herself she saw Divinity had created a coating of white energy over the black blade of her katana.

Divinity's scarfs started to move into the air slowly and attained the form of bat-like wings. Flapping the wings ferociously, she moved a bit towards Nomad even though he was already close by and flung her katana sideways to slash at him horizontally. In a swift movement she brought her blade downwards and slashed vertically into the direction of Nomad again, while flapping her wings to go along with the movement into the air. She slammed her left hand onto the hilt too and pointed the blade downwards to impale the sword into Nomad.

1. PianissimoCross [+10DMG to Normal chips, Swordplay ability]
2. Sword [80+10DMG, multiple uses, melee] @ Nomad
3. Sword [80+10DMG, multiple uses, melee] @ Nomad
4. Sword [80+10DMG, multiple uses, melee] @ Nomad
#. Swordplay [1 Dodge for using 2 Melee attacks]
#. 4 barriers still up.
Hm...nothing like that owl transformation this time around. Looks like it's safe to attack again. Unless...no, if everyone stays idle, we'd still get hit by his attacks. It worked as a strategy for awhile, but I think it's time to get back into the action, Pianissimo said to himself. He stood back up, glaring at Twi through the burning red eyepieces of the helmet shining from his dark form. His entire form, already only black and dark red, seemed to fade entirely to black.

"Okay, enough with the staring contest," Duke said after a few seconds. "I'm sending a few chips. Use them well." Duke didn't go into detail, but slotted in three chips. Two of them Pianissimo recognized as the sword and powerbolt, but one was the chip he had found earlier with Divinity's emblem on it. "DivineCross? That's..." Pianissimo started, before taking a chance and activating the chip. In the real world, Duke turned toward Area as she did the same. An evil grin crosses Duke's face, but only for a second. This would be fun.

A ray of soft, white light slowly engulfed Pianissimo, seemingly originating from an unseen skylight. It felt soothing, somehow. Pianissimo let his muscles relax. "This isn't so bad," he said. But just as he did so, the ray of light focused and intensified into a burning orange beam. A bead of light shot down the beam and impacted with Pianissimo's armor, and the assassin saw no more of the battlefield around him, only a brilliant orange light in all directions. His entire body seemed to burn with the light's intensity. Perhaps there was a god, and he had deemed Pianissimo unworthy of his power? There was no way he would survive, he thought, but perhaps it was better than being killed by his target. Or worse, his own allies.

The light slowly faded, but it took another few seconds for his vision to clear. When it did, the battlefield was gone. He was standing in the middle of a desolate plane. Shades of gray as far as he could see, forming a rugged terrain completely devoid of life save a lone tree far in the distance. The tree had no leaves and was the same grayish color as the environment around him.

"Such a barren place. Is this really the inside of your mind?" came a voice from behind. Pianissimo turned slowly, leading with his eyes, then with his weapon. His first instinct was to strike immediately. After all, why would anyone other than himself be in his mind? The figure he was facing, however, was angelic and obviously female, engulfed by the same brilliant orange light that had brought him here. "I'm afraid so," he said, staring at the angelic figure for a second. "...Divinity?"

"You of the darkness. I grant you the power of the light," said the angelic figure, holding out a hand.

"You...wait, what?" Pianissimo asked, staring. Somewhere under his helmet, he was wearing a quizzical expression. Just like that?

"Take my hand...and walk into the light."

Still unsure of exactly what was going on, Pianissimo reached out and took the angel's hand. As soon as their hands touched, the same orange light enveloped them. He took a few steps forward...and stepped back into the battlefield. "Hm?" he asked, looking down at his hands. The gauntlets he was wearing were now silver, with a shield mounted on top of each. He turned his arms over. The shields looked just like the ones Divinity always had, only with blood red crosses and a black gem in the middle, as well as bladed edges. Pianissimo noticed that his scarf was gone too, replaced by a pair of brilliant angelic wings. The only other obvious difference Pianissimo noticed was the lack of a helmet. Rather, his pale green hair, now with a streak of yellow in it, was left to flow freely. Replacing the normal eyepieces of his helmet was a visor, gray with a hint of red. He couldn't see it, but there was also now a halo floating a few inches above his head, shifting from silver to black depending on the angle from which it was seen.

He smiled slightly, then looked over at Daisy, who was still in critical condition. "Oh what is this? NOBODY thought to help her?" he sighed, kicking off from the ground. It took only a few seconds before he got used to using his newly acquired wings for mobility, then he used them to assist his normal movement. Once he got the hang of this, he landed behind Daisy and placed a hand on her back, simultaneously activating the powerbolt chip and a latent ability. "Don't worry, this isn't going to hurt. Actually, it heals," he said, letting the normally destructive energy wash over his ally. "At least I didn't stab you to do it or something," he added, remembering a rather awkward situation back during the Planeswalker test. Once this was done, he took flight once again, clapping both hands together and activating the sword chip. The edges of both his shields started to shine a brilliant blue. It wasn't quite how sword chips had worked for Divinity, but her rendition of the shields didn't have the bladed edges that his did.

He glanced towards Nomad, the first opponent to come to mind for a target, but the lion was already preoccupied by...he assumed that was Divinity, though the angelic navi looked much more like he normally did. Well, that takes care of him, he said, turning his attention toward Twi instead. "Do you fear God's judgement?" he asked the staff wielder, floating towards him until he was a few feet away, then touching down. "You should, for you are about to experience it. Feel the wrath of the Angel of Death!" With the last three words, Pianissimo kicked off again and slashed at Twi with one of his shields as he flew over, then dropped down quickly behind him, delivering a cross slash with both as he did so.

1. Activate DivineCross - +10 Normal Chip damage, gain Conversion ability
2. Powerbolt (70+10)+Conversion - 40 heal to Daisy
3. Sword - 80+10 to Twi (Accuracy boost from RedEyes)
4. Sword - 80+10 to Twi
Still running around like an ignoramus, the mad doctor's face was full of glee as he quacked like a duck. "Oui, oui mon frere! I am ze Owl that flaps in the night! Fear my lovely wings and tremble foul beings!" he gloated in as well as a French accent he can dish out at the moment, seemingly without a care in the world. Polonius however, looked very distraught by not only his reaction, but the reaction of about 5 others as well. "They all seem to be.... acting like ducks? Is this another of DNR's plans? This does have his name all over it like Episode 34 of Super Robot Taisen OG2...Damn that Archibold and his tea!" He thought, as he just had to giggle at the scene.

"Madamoiselle Leblanc! How are you not quacking up like everybody else?" the doctor asked his protégé, still in his snooty French accent.

"Well ... I'm not a-a-as "Social" as everybody else..." replied the shy person, thrusting each of his fingers to each other and quickly looking away from the screen.

"How about you .... How do they saaaaaay? Get some tea at the local shop? I hear the quaintness of Scilabs can do oh wonders for that! Quack!"

"B-but what about the mission!? I'm sure.." "Quack!" "We can d-d-do someth-thing" "Quack!" "for these guys!" "Quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!"

"Why are you still flailing like that DNR!?" Polonius exclaimed towards the doctor navi. "Quack! That's quite simple dearest Le Blanc! I need ya to how do ya saaaay 'Make a scene to distract the enemy'" he winced evilly as the brown med student snapped his fingers and understood why he did what he did. He looked on as DNR flapped his way through the battlefield towards the girl whom he was so shy towards when ever she was in his vicinity.

A few seconds in front of her and DNR was shy once again, looking away just like Polonius a few minutes back. "L-l-l-let's start things off w-w-with Operation D-d-deux" the bashful navi whispered towards Polonius in his private connection. The student nods as he starts the process. Soon, DNR's knuckles become mini-defibrillators yet again. Connecting both knuckles by punching each other, the white haired navi looked at Daisy's chest with an inquisitive look in his eyes. Finish assessing her, the man thrusts his fists out towards the female, hoping that she feels must better with his electric touch.

Finishing with that long-overdue business, the navi now readied himself for battle as he pleads with his operator for a chip. "P-polonius, can you get me a Thunder1 chip if you please?" Like before, the man complies and gets his pocketful of chips. Setting them on the grass, the man picks up the chip and slots it in.

As the electric ball fabricates on the navi's palm, the good doctor winds up and pitched an utterly slow ball towards the purple-clad sorcerer. Clasping each hand above his head, he swan danced his way to make sure he can survive any tirade from this troublesome trio.

Actions
1. Defribilator Gauntlets (Heals 60 to Daisy)
2. Thunder1 (40+5 elec to Twi, now with Stun action grip!)
3. Dodge