Twi's Domain

The phrase that Seraphim uttered as he fell from well over the height needed to kill a person in reality consisted of screams, yells of horror, and whimpering. After the first thirty seconds or so, he ran out of breath. After that happened, he quickly became coherent. Coherent meaning using his twisted logic in concern for his safety. Or rather, "making a solilioquy in order to assure himself of his safety." He even tried speaking to Erin, who seemed to have fallen asleep while trying to slot in chips out of simple boredom. He knew not how or why he had been teleported, only that a man from nowhere had flung something pink at him.

In any case, Seraphim plummeted and reassured himself that he would be fine. That was until he saw a spot of purple on the ground. It was easily spotted, being glowing with a couple runes that he could even see from this far up.

"Runes! Purple! It must be something I have to land on! This must be one of those essential mini-games I have to pass in order to live!" Seraphim quickly angled himself in that direction, falling faster, faster.

The deluded navi plunged toward Twi.ADM as he flailed his arms in the air, somehow trying to keep himself afloat, or change his direction. The navi rather succeeded at his little mini-game, although it may or may not have been to stay alive. With an earth-shattering smash, the navi hit Twi.ADM with a rather large "boom", then almost bounced, but instead rolled slightly to the side, his eyes vague and looking upward shut slowly, the last thing they saw was a fuschia object slowly floating down on the winds. The navi lay there, his dramatic costume dirty and dusty with all that he had gone through, unconscious.
"GURK-" Twi hit the ground with a loud 'THUD'. The impact had knocked his head against the ground and knocked his purple wizard's hat off, revealing a head of brown hair. It had also knocked Twi unconscious. For now...
Daisy suddenly appeared in the space, confused as to what just happened. She looked around, and saw Royal... She wanted to know what was up with DNR, but then again, she wanted to know why Royal seemed familiar. She stepped away from Divinity towards Royal, when Twi removed his GMO, and she saw Junior. Why did he look like he was before? Daisy began to ponder, with a puzzled look to her face, when she came across the only reason that made sense to her. She clapped her hands together in front of her, and he face went from puzzled to excitement, right before she said in a tone that was to be expected from an excited child "WOW! Junior, I didn't know you were some sort of superhero! Is Neo-Requiem the name of the group? It sounds fun!" It was then that a "Magical flying moron" landed on Twi, and knocked them both out. "Um... shouldn't we help them?" Daisy then asked Junior.
"Oh for the love of," Pianissimo started as Junior's form was revealed. "See? That's why I didn't want you to come like that," he said so only Junior and Red could hear, trying to think of something else to say to throw doubt to his being in Requiem as well. "I could care less about your silly organization," he said, letting his voice carry a little farther, "But this will cause an uproar that I really don't want to have to put up with. We came to do a mission, not have some grand revelation about Neo Requiem." He was about to say something else, something that probably would get him kicked out of Requiem for sure when Seraphim landed on the purple armored figure.

"Okay, now this is just stupid."
Red gasped as Junior'sform was revealed, but then fell face down on the floor as Seraphim came out of nowhere and tackled Twi.ADM, she also sighed at Daisy's comment.
"What the? He's not supposed to be in the group!" Shin exclaimed, puzzled, as he checked the roster.
"Maybe he got accidentally transported here?" Red suggested, sweating.
"At any rate, this does not bode well for us," Shin sighed as he wondered what Twi would do when he got up. Probably kill us all is the most likely answer.
American was just about to sit down before the group was teleported, he didn't like the feeling and when he hit the ground he had to stand back up. He walked over a good distance then kneeled down, he placed his hands on the ground and then began to puke. He didn't know why, but somehow he had been twisted when he was teleported with the people. It somehow tasted like a mix of corn, apple, and whiskey. Which is never a good combination when your about to be moving excessively.

"I'm good guys, it's nothing."
Junior stood, shocked, as his uniform disappeared. He then sighed. Right now he was glad he was the only one who came in uniform, "How very rude... akin to panting someone. Either way, if you think you've proved anything, you then obviously don't understand the Commander's way of thinking. Anyone knowing about my parents probably would have suspected this, though things are coming to light a bit earlier in the game then I expected." A navi then fell upon Twi and Junior looked down at him, "Either way, I am merely a civilian navi, while Crimson Royale is the navi leader of Neo-Requiem. Until you understand why these two are separate, please bother me or my comrades no furthur."

Junior than walked towards the group that had suddenly appeared and bowed to them, "Greetings. My name is Soulman_Junior.EXE. The navi over there, who seems to be in charge, insisted that I take Crimson Royale's place on the roster. Glad to be working with all of you." He then heard Daisy calling to him and once again he was reminded of Wes's reasoning. She had made her connection to him evident and thus tied herself to Neo-Requiem, even though she had no part in it. Others were once again being affected by decisons not their own. He made a small bow to her, individually before answering her question, "I am merely a civilian navi, nothing all that special."

"Don't worry about it." Wes said, through a private line, "We never did take on these alternate names for our sake anyway. It was so that the others could avoid getting pulled in with us if we got a hit, like what happened with Sensei. Just because we're willing to put ourselves in the line of danger like he did doesn't mean the others are. As long as their identities remain a secret, the true pupose of our masks remain safe. Its like you said, this event wasn't unpredicted, just ahead of schedule. However, that doesn't change the fact that this Twi navi is an enemy. Be careful and if he makes any more moves, I'll be ready."
Confused like... well everybody else, DNR stands up looking at this mysterious place. It seemed that they were all teleported by some Ear of corn? Like Daisy before him, he stepped forwards from Druidman, that suave, debonair, playboy; He then looked at what was once this "Crimson Royale" that looked like a superhero.

Now, normally, he would jump at the chance to join up this "Neo-Requiem" group he kept boasting around. Obviously, work had to be done with what Med School and all but being in a team could have boasted Polonius's self-esteem to an acceptable level. But seeing Daisy... well Daisy stirred up feelings, if those were the right words, in the white-haired navi's so-called heart; So this "Requiem" business had to wait until he had the courage.

When this interesting character called Twi removed Royale's diguise, the navi couldn't help but gasp at who it was. "Soulman!?" DNR thought to himself as the familiar navi appeared. "Why would he, out of all navis, be in disguise?... Maybe he does like being.... a 'Main character' so to speak" "Hrmph, If Sh-she loves to join that program, I'll join in too!" He said with his usual cheerfulness.

Quote ()

"GURK-" Twi hit the ground with a loud 'THUD'. The impact had knocked his head against the ground and knocked his purple wizard's hat off, revealing a head of brown hair. It had also knocked Twi unconscious. For now...

The weirdo navi bellowed with laughter as he swiped the wizard's cap and waved it like a flag of victory. DNR's face filled with smiles, runs towards the navi called Soulman Junior and drops the hat above his face. He then points to the unconcious one and yelled "Don't mess with the main character boy!"
"Mm..." Twi chose this moment to awaken, quickly grabbing onto his staff and using it to stand. "What the hell hit me? I feel like I got ran over by a truck..." His gaze quickly snapped to Junior, or, more particularly, the hat on Junior's head. His right hand snapped to the top of his head and felt... hair. His face quickly drew into a snarl and, in the blink of an eye, the end of his staff had hit Junior in the face, knocking him backwards--

--Only for the same end to drive straight into Junior's solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him. Twi grabbed his hat afterwards and placed it firmly back upon his head, then walked back to his previous position, disappearing when he walked in the space between the spots of light.

He stopped at his spot, and pulled up a small viewscreen which replayed the events between when he had been knocked out to when he had knocked Junior down. His staff unconciously pointed towards DNR... and then fired, a small orb of blue light hitting the good doctor and knocking him out of the main circle of light. (100)

Twi turned to the rest of the group and issued a warning, his voice full of malice. "Nobody touches the hat. Ever."
"Agreed," Red and Shin said in unison, shivers running down both of their spines.
"He's kind of scary," Red whispered to Shin.
"Kind of? He's horrifying!" Shin whispered back.
Junior lie down on the ground, painting as he slowly caught his breath. He then muttered, "Damn it, the guy's lying on the ground helpless and I just let him go, then he gets right back up and sucker punches me. Though at least I get the privelige of taking the highroad." He flipped over and sat on his butt. He had almost recovered, "Daisy-san, can you please heal the idiot so that I can get the chance to cause the most pain possible later?"
"Just a bit," said Pianissimo to Red, shaking his head. Who the hell cared that much about a hat? There were a couple of other random questions in his mind, but he didn't worry about it for the moment. Rather, he just continued to think to himself this is stupid and said nothing.
Daisy was shocked at what just transpired, Twi just attacked DNR for no real reason... It was that act that caused the same emotions that she felt during her fight ageist Gorgus... She took up a fighting stance, her fists in front of her face... when he heard what Junior said. "NO! You aren't supposed to beat up you allies!" she shouted at Junior, some of the anger can easily be felt from it.
"Don't worry, Daisy-san, I'm not going to hurt him." Junior replied, "Even though he does deserve a few smacks, I was just using verbal irony. I really want him healed so that he's ready for whatever's coming. No need to get upset."
"Schwa? Hmurmble-... It'sh not time to get up yet, Erin..." As Seraphim rolled over, curling slightly up, the object drifted further down, revealing itself to be female lacy underwear, dark pink in color. It floated down, and landed on Seraphim's antennae hair, drooping down until it hovered over his face.

"Hmm...?" Seraphim asked sleepily and rather deliriously as he awoke from his state of unconsciousness. He opened his eyes, blinking as he viewed the pink- pink- What was it? It seemed to be an oblong triangular object with three holes to it. He blinked and tilted his head slightly as he rose from the ground, the object hanging before his face. He shook his head slightly, and it fell off, into his hand.

"It looks like a hat-- With spaces for two horns... This must be a demon head accessory!" The navi blinked, then looked up, viewing the protrusion made of hair from his head. That was close enough to a horn, right? He didn't have any sort of accessory up there yet.

"Erin, what do you think?" He asked. The only response was a soft breathing noise as Erin quietly snoozed on. Seraphim, a determined look on his face, pulled the underclothing over his head, oblivious. As it was drawn down to his eyes and then slowly back up, Seraphim took a look around at his NPC allies.
Twi looked dumbfounded at Seraphim as he put the pair of panties on his head, and then cleared his throat and began to speak. "Either way, I suppose it's time to get down to business. I must admit, I get rather lonely stuffed in this warehouse at times... so! Before I will let you people go... I would like to have a fight. A sporting challenge, if you will." Twi tapped his staff against the floor and the lights came on, revealing that this 'area' was a giant, empty warehouse, about two length-wise football fields in any given direction.

"If you win... I let you go and get back to being bored. If you lose... well, I suppose how hard your friend there was hit by a single blast from my staff should tell you enough." Twi threw out a second Support program and, just like the last time, it exploded into a small dome of light. This program was... a gray wolf? "Nomad and Blazewolf... Nomad I made from the remains of a navi I found deceased under a melted guard in Netfrica... and Blazewolf I made from the remains of a scrapped navi. I changed it's name slightly, though. Firewolf seemed lame. They were furries before... but I rather like their new, purely animalistic forms better."

Twi chuckled, and then turned to the crowd of navis, a light-blue, shining barrier erected around him. "Well then! Let us fight!"

BOSS BATTLE!

Twi.ADM: 2500 (Barrier200)
Nomad: 1000
Blazewolf: 1000

Runeknight: 200
Junior: 120
DNR: 20
Pianissimo: 140
Red: 190
Nikko: 160
Seraphim: 140
Daisy: 160
American: 140
Druidman: 210
Divinity: 120

((WARNING. THIS BATTLE SHALL BE MODDED EVERY OTHER DAY AT MAXIMUM. PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO POST QUICKLY.))
"Damn.....this is not gonna be good."
"Ya. hope we win this. Markcannon1, DBLCube, Pheonixshot1, ringlog1, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in each of the chips, a large grey cube, with a line in the middle, appeared over Nikko's head, flashing between blue and red, getting ready to fire off a beam of colored light at a group of enemies as a large green cannon with a small scope appeared on Nikko's right paw, while a large red buster, glowing red with fire, appeared on her left paw. Nikko then took aim at Blazewolf with the large green gun that was on her right paw, then she took quick aim at the wolf and fired off a large blast of white hot energy, honeing on the Wolf's energy signature, hopefuly hitting it hard. Then Nikko took aim at all three enmeies with the large red buster, though she felt a familiar rage build up within her body, though it disapeared as soon as she let the flames fire out of the buster, twisting and turning into a large phoenix, it then soared high above the enemies and fell down, crashing into the ground and createing a large torent of flames all around the enemies, though whether or not they took damage was yet to be seen. As the flames in the buster died a large brown log appeared right next to Nikko, whom took the log in both paws and held it tightly as she threw it at both Blazewolf and Nomad, hopeing the large log would hit both of them at once.

Overview
DBLCube (40 to all enemies if red, 30 heal to all alies if blue)
Markcannon1------>BlazeWolf (70+lock on)
*Feline rage active on Pheonixshot1
Feline Rage Pheonixshot1------->Twi.ADM, Nomad and BlazeWolf (120, fire to each)
Ringlog1----->BlazeWolf & Nomad (50, wood)
"A navi's or virus's name can tell a lot about it. For example, what kind of attack they'll use, what they're special abilities are or.... what they're element is." Wes said, speaking to Junior, "You know what to do?"

"Yes. Alert the others, then dash in. Though if you're sending the chip I'm thinking of, I better wait until they finish firing, so that I'm safe for melee combat." Junior replied, "Attention, navis, the easiest target is Blazewolf. Just by observing his name, his element is obviously Heat type, so Aqua attacks should obliterate him. Now, team, let's take these guys down!" He pointed at the enemy, hoping that his words would signal an all out assault on the beast.

((I'll post actions in a later post, since I'll be using Aquasword. Bad idea to rush in for a close up attack right before you all start firing projectiles.))
"Looks like the party's just started," Shin commented as the battle begun.
"The host wants some fun and games, so we'll show him how to have a good time!" Red exclaimed cheerfully as Shin sent in some chips to the PET.
"Good luck," Shin remarked as he watched the battle.
"Let's start with a water fight! Here I come!" Red announced as she spread her arms out in a chopping motion and sent two arcs of water screaming right towards her enemies.
Not out of the battle yet, Red took out a giant bazooka from her picnic basket and aimed it at Twi, she let the targeting vectors do their work then pulled the trigger. An explosion of destructive energy burst out of the firearm's barrel and headed straight towards the purple clad admin, attempting to cause severe damage to him, or at least help destroy the barrier around him.
As her endpoint for the moment, the crimson crusader placed her arms out in front of her and projected a yellow shield for her defense.
"Your turn," Red taunted as the air from the warehouse became a gust of wind beneath her feet, ready to help her move out of the way of an oncoming attack once her Guard shattered.

Turn Summary
1. Wideshot1 at Blazewolf, Twi.ADM, Nomad [60 Aqua DMG]
2. Wideshot1 at Blazewolf, Twi.ADM, Nomad [60 Aqua DMG]
3. MarkCannon1 at Twi.ADM [70 DMG, high accuracy]
4. Guard1 [Blocks and reflects up to 60 DMG]
*Gust: Dodge
Druidman was standing next to DNR at one moment, then the next, standing in a strange area. He listened carefully to what was going on, but in the end, he didn't quite get it. What he DID get, however, was This Twi had just blasted DNR away, for no reason at all. This, quite frankly, pissed him off. "What the HELL, dude!" he yelled, as he, like the other navis around him, booted up battle routines. "My little buddy! Let's see how your techno empire can stand up to Nature's Fury, man!"

Steve whipped out his binder, and quickly scanned it's pages. "Good lord." he said, watching to two 'support units' circling Twi. "A lion and a wolf. What's next, Morgannis the Vampire Bat?" he said, rolling his eyes upward. "Alright, Boomerang1, Guard1, coming at ya!" he said, slotting in his chips.

Druidman, however, decided to take a go at the big man himself in the meantime. The others may try to take out his support, but one had to take off the snakes head to succeed. With a slight word of power, and his eyes flashing a dark shade of orange, Druidman let out a feral roar. "ENCROACHING EARTH FORCE!!!" With the skill of a sumo, Druidman raised a boot into the air, then slammed it downwards, sending a shockwave of force outwards towards Twi, tearing the ground asunder under his feet. As the gaping cleft closed, Druidman snapped his fingers, and tendrils of roots and vines burst from the ground, sending chunks of rocks and mud everywhere.

Druidman, now taking a few strafing skips backwards, reached for his scimitar tied to his waist. With a soft 'whoosh' of air and a flash of steel, Druidman brandished his weapon, then, charged it with the power of nature. Grabbing the tip of the blade with his off hand, and a quick flex of his arms, the blade was twisted into the familiar shape of a boomerang. With a grunt, Druidman sent it heaving across the field of battle, bursting through the air towards the duo of feline beasts.

With a flurry of movement, Druidman brought his left forearm forward, and, in a quick swirl of leaves, had a large wooden shield form there.

1.)Encroaching Earth Force to Twi. (60Break, breaks Barrier, 40Wood)
2.)Untapped PotentialBoomerang1 Battlechip to Blazewolf/Nomad/Twi. (68Wood/68Wood/68Wood)
3.)Guard1 Battlechip to Self.