MASSIVE NETPOLICE MISSION.

"Aha~ I remember when Shuilong ingested those pies, it was a bitch to make his barf subroutines act up," Shin commented reminiscently.
"Sure!" Red piped up as she dug through her basket, throwing a knife and a fork at Pianissimo while digging for the destined item. "Aha!" Red exclaimed cheerfully as she produced, a box? She handed it to Pianissimo.
"Fresh off the oven!" Red said smiling, and somewhere, far away, most likely in another universe, and old grandma was screaming in agony over her stolen pie.

((EDIT: Page claimed in the name of Pie! Because you know it rocks.))
"Heh, fortunately I didn't have to go that far," Pianissimo said, taking the box. "Wait a minute, oven? Just what do you have in that thing?"

Not particularly waiting for an answer, Pianissimo took the pie and started eating it. "Man, this stuff is good, thanks."
"It's a secret," Red commented, winking as she licked her lollipop some more. She threw out a bench behind Pianissimo.
"I find standing quite bothersome, have a seat!" Red said cheerfully.
A gust of wind blows across the net, bringing in leaves that swirl to form... Druidman.

Druidman stood up from his stooped position, twisted his back and popped his neck. Looking around him, he let out a low whistle. "Wow, man. What a motley crew of dudes and dudettes!" he said, looking about. He recognized a few of the Navis from some of his adventures, but one popped out at him right away... Divinity. With a feeling of a hundred butterflies, he walked over to her.

"Hey there, dudette..." He said falteringly, "Nice day?" taking a sudden scuff at the ground, he stooped down at the small indentation he had made, and, mumbling a few simple spells, made a beautiful bush of pure white roses to come into being. Gathering up a few of the largest blooms, he turned, offering them to Divinity. "For you. How have you been?" he said.
"Saaaayy, are those flowers edible!?" DNR said as he looked onto Druidman's boquet. Smiling that oh so wily smile of his he leans over them, faking hunger "Mmmmmhmhmmmhmhmhmmmm! Those loook good enough to eat!" The name's DNR it's a pleasure to meet you mister." He said, bowing towards the hippie navi. "Saaaay, you never told me you and him were... hehe There's no greater love than Mitosis, eh young ones?" the navi giggled in delight as he looked towards Divinity. He then spotted a female eating delicious corn which prompted the navi to wave towards her, beckoning her to meet with him.
Junior sighed at Pianissimo's threat. Was it the fact that one of his Crosses forced him to wear a skirt or was it because he had used Volt as a projectile in the last big mission that the navi suspected him of planning something weird? As he looked around the square, he noticed a few other navis acting goofy, so if anything, being weird would just help him fit in. With such a lack of respect for the leader, he wondered why Pianissimo was still even in Requiem. It was a troubling issue. He'd have to watch this navi closely because if he wasn't even afraid of backlash for this kind of action against the one in charge, who knows what kind of stuff he might try to pull with the normal members or new recruits? For now, though, he'd just keep quiet. Right now was time for a mission, not squabble. Besides, as the commander's navi, he needed to be diplomatic, not tyranical. So now what to do? his gaze drifted over the group of navis until a white lab coat seemed to jump at him, the owner being immediately familiar to him. Daisy was here? He began biting his lip nervously. This could prove bad. For one, if any fighting broke out, she still might hesitate, pointing her out as the weakest link and easiest target. Second was the fact that out of all the people here he knew, she was the only one who didn't know him also as the Crimson Royale, meaning she was the only one outside the group that had to potential to figure it out. His best course of action would be to stay away from her, but if heavy fighting broke out, he knew that would be hard. What a pickle...
"Eh, why not," said Pianissimo, sitting on the bench but continuing to lean on the wall behind him. He glanced at Junior again, who looked...troubled. Had he misunderstood Pianissimo's threat?

Next, he looked at the new arrival...Druidman. The nature lover seemed to know Divinity. The faltering way he talked to her...presenting her flowers...this must have been the unfortunate victim of the situation caused by Persephone messing with Divinity's databanks. Aaawkwaaard, he thought to himself.
Daisy was just sitting there, observing the others while eating her corn, when she saw a navi waving at her. She was somewhat confused... because why would a navi she had never seen before be waving at her? She got up, holding the corn in her mouth as to not drop it or anything, and walked over to the navi that waved at her.
"Hello there Madam. What is your name may I ask? I would like to well join us in our debate about abortion? You seem to look like you know quite a lot actually" The white haired navi bowed in front of this Corn eating female, smiling. "Huh, this feels weird, I kinda feel..... Shy? When was the last time I felt this way?..." "What are your thoughts about it?"
Daisy ended up tilting her head to the side, looking somewhat puzzled by his questions. First, she took the corn away from he mouth, so she would be able to speak, then I a quizzical toned, "Daisy... and... um... what's 'Abortion?' and why do I seem to look like I know about it?" she asked, rather unsure what he was talking about.
"W-well ummm... Abortion is a special process when they.... ummmm"
DNR looked totally frozen by her, scratching his head quite freverent. "Miss Nun..." He said, turning towards Divinity. "Umm, could you umm.... explain the process to her? Eheheheh" he said, sweating like if he was in the fireyness of Netfrica net. He'd usually explain it quite prevalently, even to very good looking navis. Is there a possibility that he'd have fallen quite "head over heels" over her?
"How many are left?" Shin asked Red, munching on his rice ball.
"Let's see," Red muttered, pulling up the roster and then counting the number of navis in the group. "We're missing 2 people, I'm thinking that this KoF&T person and Valkyrie haven't show up yet," Red confirmed, continuing to lick her confectionary treat.
"Right, I'll keep an eye out," Shin responded. He sighed, it was going to be a LOOOOOOOOOONNNGGGG Day.
Taking the roses out of Druidman's hands, she smiled at him sweetly. "Thank you, Druid. I appreciate the gift," she said softly, then shot a glare at DNR. "My flowers! Flowers are meant for women such as me," she told him with a serious tone in her voice. Turning back to Druidman she continued to speak to him, "I was waiting for you. You took quite some time, huh? Was the internet traffic bothering?" Knowing there was more to speak of deep within her mind, she decided to keep it for another time when they were alone. Noticing DNR's voice come again from close to her, she spoke at him after turning her head to him, "I don't know the process. I only know it's a crime towards mankind. You're on your own on this one." Turning back towards Druidman, she sighed at DNR's interference and continued to speak to Druidman, "So how have you been in the time between our last meeting?" But before she could continue with her words, she was interrupted by someone again.

"DRUIDMAN!?" Area's voice came from the PET, "Where is your Operator, Druidman!?"

Getting frustrated at the second intervention, Divinity tried to push away Area's voice in a hopeless attempt. Knowing Druidman would answer to Area, she just remained silent and looked down at the roses in her hands with a small smile on her face.
DNR's face turned from shyness to shock as Divinity not only took the roses, but actually smiled towards what DNR must assumed to be.... pretty darn suave. He seemed so confident as he presented the flowers. "Maybe he can cure my "ailment" towards females, that ... 'Love Doctor'" the man thought to himself as he lighted up in anticipation of Druidman's next move, looking both at Div and at Druid. Still.. he felt uneasy with her being there, he couldnt say anymore than a small, pitiful, almost inaudible "Hello, my name is DNR".
"Abortion?" Junior eyed the Doctor warily, "Why talk about something so disgusting here? In any case, I could give a description of it or I could get my netop to, but I don't think that's a very tasteful thing to discuss, epecially with present company." Junior closed his eyes in thought. If he was more of an ass, he'd explain the procedure. That'd ruin any chance DNR had with Daisy, meaning his chances would remain unchalledged. The fact that he for the most part had to stay out of any conversation that she was in was kind of inconvinient.
"Yes? Yes... Yeah. What?! Oh come on! Ergh, fine... but you better give me something good for putting up with this." Corny finished up his conversation with seemingly nobody, and then turned towards Junior. He threw the ear of corn he had been munching on at Junior, who was quickly teleported to Twi's Domain. Corny then turned back around and spawned another ear of corn for him to munch on.
"Hm?" Pianissimo looked up and set his pie down as he heard Corny talking again...then throw a piece of corn at Junior, teleporting away. Why would they just send Junior in next, unless... Oh, hell. He leaned in towards Red and pointed at the spot Junior no longer occupied. "I'd have to say...this is probably bad."

He then glared at Corny, trying to think of a way to attack him without causing too much of a stir if need be.
Druidman looked puzzled for a moment. "My Operator? Oh I'm sure he's around, dudette. He said something about seeing a bunch of netops, but I wasn't particularly paying attention. That dude needs to go with the flow, more, man." He shrugged, and addressed Divinity. "Oh, not really too much. I was doing some netbattling in the Colosseum for a little while, but that was mostly bogus. What have you been up to, dudette?" he asked, as DNR came up to him.

"Whoa, there, man. You need to speak up. No one can get what you're saying when you're all willy nilly." he said, looking at the strange navi. "At any rate, DNR-man, my name is Druidman, and it's.. WHAT IN THE NAME OF SWEET MOTHER NATURE, DUDE!?" he roared, pointing to the point where Junior was just standing. "That corn is gnarly, man!" he said franticly.
"Teleporting-" Red began.
"Corn..." Shin finished, gasping. "This is bad Pianissimo, who knows what would happen with him in that domain."
"Gah, should we ask him to send us next?" Red fretted, her rocking chair and lollipop disappearing.
Looking towards the hippie looking navi, he gulped and inched towards Druidman's ear. He then flashed a smiling look towards Daisy and then turned back to Druidman, asking "Say, I see your pretty Groooooovy with the ladies and I was wondering if you can ummm... show me how to win that babe over there?" He said, quickly pointing to Daisy. He started to sweat yet again in anticipation of Druidman's response.