MASSIVE NETPOLICE MISSION.

Daisy kind of looked at DNR when he seemed to not explain it... then to Divinity, who went on to say something about it being a "Crime towards mankind". Somehow that term made her not want to know what "Abortion" was. However, when Royal spoke to them... she thought he seemed familiar, but she could not put her finger on it. Was it that she knew him from somewhere... or was it something else. Because when he said "Present Company", she thought he was refurning to her because of her not knowing what it was in the first place. She turned to him, and was about to ask "Why do you seem familiar?", but it was then that Corny threw an ear of corn at him... and he vanished. "What a neat trick, can you show me how you did it?" She asked, in a cheery tone, rather excited at what she thought was a magic trick.

Course, something then caught her attention... DNR said something about "Winning someone over" or something like that, and when she turned to face him, he was pointing at her for a short time. It was after that Daisy saw that he was sweating some... She tilted her head to the side, her face showed that she was confused by DNR. She looked at Divinity, and thought that she might know what was going on. She walked up to her, and in a voice that only Divinity could hear, asked "Um... what is he talking about? And why is he sweating? Is he hot or something?"
Corny turned and glared at Daisy, then snorted. He held up the ear of corn he was chewing on. "This, but infused with a specific teleportation effect." He then walked a small distance from the crowd, not liking how they were eyeing him.
Druidman listened to DNR's almost desperate plea, then ,with a huge smile, started to laugh heartily. "Dude!" he said, slapping him on the shoulder rather hardly. Stooping down slightly so that he was closer in height to DNR, he said softly, "Everything is about patience and confidence, dude. But, cliches can work wonders." he said, thinking. "Just don't get too cliche, or you'll look stupid, man." Shrugging as he stood back up, he said louder, "Just stay cool, dude, things have a way of working out in the end."
"No," Pianissimo said to Red, standing up as well. He spoke again, this time making sure only Red could hear him. "The worst that can happen is that he's unmasked, though when you think about it, anybody that knows ANYTHING about back then would figure it out eventually. Besides, if it becomes a REAL problem, we'll most likely hear about it and can act accordingly."

Pianissimo wasn't sure why he was taking the path of least resistance, other than the fact that there were way too many unknowns to do much else. He glanced at Divinity, Druidman, and the others, and sighed. I don't know what you're doing over there, but please don't get me involved.
"Arright, I'm tired of waiting. EVERYBODY IN!" Corny raised his hands upwards, and a wave of light spread outwards towards the gathered navis, teleporting every last one of them to Twi's Domain. Corny let his arms down after the fact, and sighed. "Glad that's over..." He mumbled, as he began to walk away...