MASSIVE NETPOLICE MISSION.

"Ugh," Runeknight muttered as he waited out the bickering.

The dark knight was glad that his Lord had told him to grant Pianissimo and Duke full leadership of this mission. So many Navi with such contrasting personalities were bound to get on his nerves sooner rather than later. He supposed that their were certain benefits to adventuring on one's own. The bickering was foolish and asinine, Runeknight agreed, though the NetPolice Navi did not have call to use such vulgar language. Still, he was not sure of the officer's rank and knew that some higher ups had grown used to "talking down" to their subordinates.

Runeknight was about to turn and bow to the trio of female Navi when a second gunshot rang through the NetSquare. The dark knight turned to see the NetPolice Officer pointing his weapon at the inane doctor, the barrel smoking slightly. The Officer had shot the other Navi.

"By the Gods," Runeknight muttered as he strode toward the Officer. "Sir, I must protest. I know that you are here to guide us to our goal, but there is no reason to injure an innocent Navi. Such actions are deplorable. Be advised, talking out of turn is not a crime and, as such, no further action shall be taken by you or anyone else in order to punish said act. If you insist, I shall be forced to offer charges against you."
Looking at the bullet wound on his shoulder he just gives a small grin as his other hands starts crackling with electricity, forming a smooth metal plate over his knuckles in the process. Winding it back up ..... He hits himself, pulsing electrical waves all over his body from the heart out. As it reaches the wound, the shoulder puff up like a balloon, ridding the bullet as the wound closes up, healing the damage that corny man has done. (Defribilator Gaunlets :3) "Okay okay I'll shut up but please eat that corn." He said, grinning yet again before turning back to Red and Divinity.
Daisy appeared in the internet city, and started to walk around, looking for whatever group she was too join. She heard a loud bang noise coming from near by, and went to look for the source. What she found was a group of navis, one of which had a gun and some corn. She went up to this Navi, and asked in a quizzical voice "Um... could I have some of that?" while pointing at the corn. Did she not know this was the group she was to be apart of?
Pianissimo shot an angry glare at the corn eater. "Corny, there was absolutely no reason for that."
"You, Runeknight... I think I'll just send you on ahead. You're buggin' me." Corny tapped Runeknight on the shoulder, and in a flash... he was gone.

Corny turned to the girl next to him, internal processors already scanning and identifying her, and shrugged. "Sure." A second ear of corn appeared in his left hand, and he handed it to the girl, regenerating the kernels on the one in his right hand in the process.

He appeared to have ignored Pianissimo's comment...
Red licked her lollipop thoughtfully, Runeknight had disappeared and "Corny" had something to do with it. She sighed, it was going to be a LONG wait.
"Stupid bluffing dumbass, we don't need him." American said quietly under his breath as he stretched his legs by walking towards the large burly navi with the corn. He didn't appreciate this guy, nothing about him seemed right and everything seemed awkward. He didn't like it either and hoped he could just get his damn GMO before it took up the rest of his day.
A piece of red fabric floated down from the sky, landing flat on the ground. Something then began to grow from beneath and gradually took the form of a gaudily dressed navi, "Neo-Requiem's head navi is on the scene! I am known as the Crimson Royale!" He said, with a bow.

"Junior, "Wes said on a private line, "We're still 500 zenny short of our goal. If we manage to snag it mid-way through the mission, I may run off to grab the part we need. Can you handle it."

"Understood." Junior replied outloud, though what he was confirming would be known to only his and his netop, "I wonder who's missing yet..."
((The first non-Requiem member to say anything regarding what Pianissimo said about killing Junior gets smacked for metagaming. This means the stuff in italics. You can't hear it, no matter how good your navi's hearing is.))

Pianissimo sighed as "Crimson Royale" arrived. Oh for crying out loud, he actually did it. I can't believe he really showed up like that. Pianissimo got up from the wall he was leaning and walked over. "Crimson Royale, is it? Before we begin, I'd just like to make a request..." His eyes narrowed. "...no, give you a warning."

He had reached the Who Wants to be a Superhero reject before he spoke again, and when he did so, it was in his usual tone, but he made damn sure nobody but Junior could hear him. "I don't care if you're my commander or not, make a scene and I WILL kill you. Got it?" He then resumed talking like normal, so the others wouldn't get curious. "You get that? This is a mission, not a random meeting. I don't want you advertising your silly organization here," he said, letting his voice carry enough that everyone could hear. He glared at Junior, clearly showing that he wasn't screwing around, then walked back and leaned against the wall again.
Corny's eyes rose imperceptibly when Pianissimo whispered to Crimson Royale, and his grip tightened on the small handle that stuck out of the end of his ear of corn. Apparently there were people like that in this group as well... oh well. It wasn't his problem. All he had to do was wait for the last one and then 'port 'em all to 'Master' Twi.

He scoffed. That guy might've given him some impressive upgrades, including the ability to scan all data passing through the area around him... but he was still too weird for Corny's tastes. He took another bite of his corn, and grumbled. The sooner he was able to get to a higher position on the force, the better.
Shin and Red sighed at Junior's entry.
"Well, hope he doesn't act funny," Shin commented.
"That's for sure," Red replied, sucking on her lollipop.
"YAY!" Daisy said in a cheary voice as the man gave her the ear of corn. She took it, and sat down on the ground and began nibbling on it. She then just started to watch the other Navis, when some caped person showed up, porclaming something about "Neo requrium" or something like that. She tilted her head to that, and cough the end of what Pianissimo said. "You get that? This is a mission, not a random meeting.", it seems like she might be in the right place.
Nikko knew she was completely lost in all the conversation so she walked away from the rest of the group and sat down, waiting for the mission to commence.
"Hey Red, mind me getting lick of that? Or you could ask me how many licks it takes?" American asked politely as he dropped his rifle to the ground and then looked over to Red, he didn't care if he got a lick. Wondering how come he was never hungry at anytime anyway. So he also pulled out a canteen from his only pocket in his pants. He opened it up and took a large swig from it, he then twisted the cap back on and held it infront of Red. "Drink for a lick?"
Red wordlessly pulled another lollipop out of her picnic basket, this time a one with green and white swirls and handed it to American, still sucking on her own red and white swirl one.
"It's green apple flavor~" Shin whispered mysteriously from his face screen behind American.
"Too bad theres no Apple Pie, but this will do for now. Thanks Red, hopefully I get the chance to return the favor later in combat. Or with a drink after the battle during downtime." American said as he reached his hand out for the lollipop, then carefully grabbed it below the pop and on the handle. He began to lick it slowly to give him the savoring flavor. "Sooner or later Red, you'll get saved by me for some reason."
Red nodded as she licked her own lollipop. American seemed a good enough person, but fearing Corny's provocative rage, she remained silent, taking out a folding chair from her basket, which she promptly sat on.
Pianissimo shook his head at American's comments. If he didn't know better, he would have thought the gunman was trying to hit on Red. The whole thing was stupid, anyhow.

He wondered for a minute how Red managed to fit a folding chair in her basket, but didn't pursue the matter. "You think the others are going to show?" he finally asked.
"Maybe, maybe not, depends when they're done with whatever they're doing," Red replied, rocking back and forth in her chair and continuing to lick her lollipop. Apparently, it was a rocking chair, where'd that come from?
"Of course," said Pianissimo. "And yet Corny over there's getting a bit impatient, so they should probably hurry up."

"Say..." he said after a few more seconds, "Do you have any key lime pie in that basket?" Then reflecting back on a certain incident in this very same netsquare, he added "Preferably the kind that doesn't blow up or poison you."