The "Ubermission" (RW TOPIC)

"Pfff," she blew some air at Anthony's question and quickly followed it up with words, "I'm sure he doesn't mind. But now you mention it..." She looked down at Polonius' head, then back at Anthony and laughed softly. "Besides, if he was interested in me he would've already taken his chance," she muttered after laughing and returned to her normal position after letting go off Polonius' shoulder. "I haven't seen this one before..." she muttered as she looked back at the screen of her PET, back to her game.

"But Anthony, you're here for that big thing too? Didn't expect you to be here," she said, playing her game again. "Weren't you allergic to other people or something? Or was that just a rumour I heard?" she asked him, then tapped Polonius' shoulder to show him something on the screen.

And then something struck the chest of ideas in her mind and looked at Polonius. "Don't you have problems too?" she asked him, "With communicating and stuff. You should become friends. Maybe you'll learn from each other." Area ended with a small grin on her face as she looked at the two.
"Hmm? F-fr-friends w-w-w-w-w-with him?" Polonius garbled up after seeing this man. He sweated with anticipation. "Th-th-th-th-th--th-the names P-p-p-p-p-p-pp-p-p-olonius C-c-c-c-arbonium" He said to each of them. " Umm... I never caught your name madam I think." He scratched his head as he watched something Area wanted him to see. " I-i-i-i-i-i-i-ii-i-I h-hope we c-c-can be friends . . ." He said, first looking at Ms. Drakholme and Mister Winnicot with a inferior look in his eyes.
"Not really Area..." Anthony said, not too happy about her comment. "It's more like I seem to be able to learn much more from a coffee table then I seem to be at school, and combined that with the fact that about everyone there hates me, why should I even go?" He asked Area, followed by his eyes focusing on Polonius now. "And nice to meet you Polonius ...the stuttering in your voice might hint a low self esteem, or nervousness around others... and that sweating leans to nervousness. That eye patch means you either want to be a pirate, or you suffered some sort of eye injury, and right now I really hope it is the latter. Because then I won't have to worry about you failing in plundering any goods I might have on me." Anthony then got down on the ground, and laid there wit his hands under his head.
And two more people, Shin waved at the two before resuming his seat next to Duke.
"Well, we're missing, 3 people," Shin muttered, checking his roster.
"Well met Polonius," Zan smiled as he held out his hand in greeting. "My name is Zanallen Espial, but you can call me Zan. You say your Navi taught you that? Interesting. I'd like to have a talk with your Navi someday." Zan turned to regard the newcomer. "Anthony is it? I'm Zan. A pleasure to meet you."

The topic of the conversation turned a little weird and Zan soon lost interest, turning to examine the scene on his PET. Runeknight was speaking to a Navi clad in purple armor carved with runes that resembled those on the unknown program he and Runeknight had found. The Navi was impressive and seemed cordial enough. It looked like this mission would go off without to much trouble.

"So that is Twi, eh?" Zan said aloud, though spoke to no one in particular. "I have some questions for him myself..."
"Three?" Duke asked, looking at the roster. "Looks about right...well, there's four missing if you include...him." He pointed at Anonymous to avoid saying Wes's name. "It's probably better if he doesn't show up here, though. WHY he had to do that..."

Duke muttered something else about Wes that was inaudible when he looked over towards where Area was sitting...and noticed the oddity of the situation. "Just what the hell is going on over there?"
With a slam of the outside door, Steve strode boldly out of Scilabs, still laughing loudly. As he managed to calm himself down, something caught his eye. "Who on earth would camp here?" Steve said as he saw what appeared to be a huge Blue box laying out in a clearing, with a gaggle of people standing around the outside of it. Steve could tell that these people were all NetOps. Most of them had PETs in their hands or displayed prominently around them. Scratching his head with puzzlement, he shook his head as he walked past. Suddenly, he stopped. He had read something about a large group mission in Internet City. He had even signed up for it. But, he had intended to just do the mission from his apartment. Could this bunch of weirdos be the NetOps of his partners? Maybe. He had little contact with the NetOp community since he came here. Why not be sociable?

Waltzing over to the group, he put on his biggest smile. "So, is happy little day camp here for a certain large scale operation? My name is Steve, I just moved in the area not too long ago, so I haven't really met many people yet..." his voice started to linger as a slight nervous sweat broke out across his forehead. Pulling at his collar a bit, he shucked a bit. "Whew, is it a warn day, or what? I better open this up..." He said as he fumbled to unbutton his long trench coat. Pulling the sides open, he brushed off his tee-shirt, smoothing out the tan and green leaf that was his Navis emblem. Looking back up, he continued to smile nervously.

"Uh, well, I'll just jack in, shall I?" Steve said, utilizing a nearby infrared port, he pressed the transmit button.
"Yo dude, you might not know me, but I know you Steve. American was on your team that time the Netsquare was introduced. They went to Electown and such, American was held hostage. Fun times."

Bones said as he twisted his head so he could see Steve, he still was laying on the ledge near the terminal he was jacked into. He didn't want to stand up, so he continued to lay. He started messing with his hair, he pulled the hair off of his chest and let it drop down with the rest of his hair. He adjusted his shirt also, pulling it down mostly to cover up his belt.

"Still got your code and e-mail. Have no use for them though dude."
"Going to school is important," Area said at Anthony, kind of surprised he even said that. "I presume you want to make a living in the future, right?" she continued, blinking her eyes a few times still trying to realize what he had said. Then as she continued thinking on the subject, she glared at Polonius and bumped his head softly with her fist. "Stop calling me madam. My name is Area," she said casually, "I don't like fancy titles. You can do that once I get older, I'm only 19 years old after all." Having introduced herself now, she turned back to Anthony and continued talking to him. "You should go to school even if no one likes you..." she said, "Or you'd want to end up as my brother..." The last words were added with a sigh following it.

"Hang on, let me check something..." she suddenly muttered and turned her head back to her PET to check on any new things happening. Saving her game, she turned it off and checked what Divinity was doing. "Hey, I recognize that Navi..." Area muttered to herself and then realized it. "DRUIDMAN!?" she shouted into the PET's microphone, "Where is your Operator, Druidman!?"
"Eheheh.... W-w-w-eelll the p-pleasure is all mine, Miss Are-Ow!" Polonius rubbed his head as she bumped his head so delicately. "Y-Your only n-nineteen? I-I'm t-t-t-twenty!" Suprise was his face covered in as she divulged her age. Looking up towards Anthony, he silently nods in agreement with the female Netoperator. All seemed perfectly well, un til:

Quote ()

"Hang on, let me check something..." she suddenly muttered and turned her head back to her PET to check on any new things happening. Saving her game, she turned it off and checked what Divinity was doing. "Hey, I recognize that Navi..." Area muttered to herself and then realized it. "DRUIDMAN!?" she shouted into the PET's microphone, "Where is your Operator, Druidman!?"

"Hmmm? Druidman?" Mr. Carbonium wondered as he followed suit and looked into his PET. Things may have become quite more interesting than before with this newcomer.
Nodding at Bones, Steve sat down on a bench. "American... The patriot looking guy? Got pinned down? Yeah, I remember him. Nice to meet you." Steve was still fumbling getting out his binder and finding a comfy spot on the bench where he was sitting when something caught his attention.

"DRUIDMAN? Where is your Operator, Druidman?" came a feminine voice down a ways from him. Turning so fast he put a crink in his neck, Steve looked fanticly at who had said his Navi's name. Standing back up and folding his arms, he said aloud, "Druidman is my Navi. Who are..." Steve faltered again. The source of the the outburst was not only feminine, but a highly attractive feminine. Silenty thanking the day he and Druidman became partners, and now that investment had paid off...

Green lights flashed across his the lenses of his glasses, and the speaker on his PET crackled to life. "My Operator? Oh I'm sure he's around, dudette. He said something about seeing a bunch of netops, but I wasn't particularly paying attention. That dude needs to go with the flow, more, man." Steve nearly chocked. Somehow, Druidman enjoyed this. He knew it. "I'll flow your go..." he mumbled menacingly at his PET, then looked up again, and gave a weak smile.
"I only come in on days where there is a test, or a lab of some sort. And please, do not ask how I know when the tests are, I much rather keep my source unknown." Anthony said, a little bit before Area yelled out "DRUIDMAN!? Where is your Operator, Druidman!?" course, Anthony also seemed to not only hear it from Area, but for some reason it sort of echoed out of his PET. Seems like she found the navi group... Anthony figured, as he went to take his PET from whatever holder it was in, and looked at the screen after setting it up to show him what his Navi see.

There he saw the Navi group... and decided to take a guess at whom the Navis belong to. "Lets see... That religious looking Navi probably is your Area, seeing as you seem to wear a number of gold crosses right now, probably hinting at a religious side... and since she seems to be the only navi that follows that theme. That Navi that seemed to introduced himself inaubly is my guess yours Polonius, since most of the time the Navi seems to reflect on some traits of the Netop, in personality or even looks and abilities. And since you seem to be looking for the netop of a Duridman... look for the guy standing up that just shouted out that he was his netop... the guy at the bench over there." Anthony said, while pointing towards Steve. "Odds are the netop of that Royal fellow won't be coming here... or is he does he will probably be in some sort of stupid getup. However... his 'Present Company' line makes me wonder about if he knows Daisy..." Anthony said, with a sigh. "Also, I have some connections with the Sharo military, so worse case is I'll try and get recruited in that instead of getting a job."
As soon as he heard Area raise her voice, Duke instinctively reached for the hiking stick leaning against the wall, but she was just yelling something about Druidman's operator. He grabbed the stick and held onto it while he continued to chat with Shin, just in case, though.

Quote ()

"... That Navi that seemed to introduced himself inaubly is my guess yours Polonius, since most of the time the Navi seems to reflect on some traits of the Netop, in personality or even looks and abilities. . . . "

"Hmm...... W-w-well your right about that he belongs to me." Polonius talked after Anthony played his little guessing game. " B-But I don't understand who's that female? And why is DNR soooo . . . .weird? I m-mean w-weirder than u-usual? What do you think Mister Winnicot and Area and Zan?"
"Well, taichou's navi seems to be on his own, well without us backing him up really," Shin commented as Junior was corn-teleported away to Twi's domain. He has also finished his rice ball and had now produced a pack of dried mangoes out of nowhere and began eating them.
"We're kind of in a pinch now," Shin stated lamely, chewing on his snack.
"Can't help you there," Zan responded as he glanced at Polonius' PET. "Though your Navi does seem a bit flustered. Perhaps he has seen that female Navi before? Maybe you should ask him."

Zan turned his attention back to his own PET, just in time to see Runeknight addressing a strangely garbed Navi who had appeared from out of no where. He assumed that the Navi was another one of the people who had signed up for the mission, but Runeknight had been teleported away before that particular Navi had shown up. This new Navi seemed a bit eccentric, and slightly wary of Runeknight and Twi.ADM, and Zan found himself wondering who his NetOp was and why he seemed nervous around the NetPolice.

"Hey," Zan turned to Polonius, Area and Anthony. "Have any of you seen this guy?" He held his PET out so they could see. "Is he one of the Navi signed up for this mission? He seems a little shaky."
Anthony peered at Zan's PET, and responded to his question with "Crimson Royal, tactics as far as I know are drop a countbomb at the beginning of battle, then attacks his foes." It was a short while later that he saw something... Every Navi that was in the netsquare suddenly appeared where ever those NAvis were. Something was up...
"So," Zan commented as he watched his Navi battle. "Things went to hell rather quickly, eh? Anyone know the wierdo in the pretty, pink panties?"

Zan wanted to ask about Junior, or Crimson Royale, or who ever he was. He wanted to ask about Neo Requiem and why they felt the need to hide behind masks. He wanted to ask a lot of questions and he doubted he would like many of the answers he would receive in return, but he kept his silence. By the expressions and reactions on the faces of some of the Navi in this little mission, he felt reasonably sure that some of them were also in Neo Requiem, and if they were then their NetOps would be as well. He would be treading dangerous waters if he started asking about a bunch of vigilantes while in their midst.

"Hey, Polonius," Zan turned instead to the rather timid youth sitting next to him. "Your Navi is taking quite the beating. I'm sure you guys can look after yourselves, but Runeknight was born to protect those in need. Have DNR stick by him and we'll do our best to help you out, alright?"
"Excuse me, Polonius and Anthony," Area said as she stood up. She walked over to Steve and started to prod his chest with her finger while looking up at his face with squinted eyes. "We will talk when this has ended... I will not let you leave before I talk to you," she said with a threatening tone in her voice, "But for now we have a fight on our hands... You're lucky."

Still standing close to Steve, she turned towards Duke and pointed her finger at him. "Duke!" she shouted, "Let's see if we learned anything from the Planeswalker events! Let's try to see if we can do 'THAT' again!" Already taking out the chips for said strategy, she continued to shout at him. "I'll take care of the environment we need! Make Pianissimo throw the lion program at Divinity!"

After that, she took a few steps towards the center of everyone and continued to shout, "Divinity and Pianissimo will take care of the lion! Finish off the wolf and the puppet master! We need to be focused here or we'll get in trouble! If we work together, we'll be able to beat them up quickly! Use intelligence instead of muscle power!" Glancing over to Duke, she grinned slightly and then spoke a few last words at the crew, "My name is Area Darkholme, Operator of Divinity."
As soon as he saw Area approach Steve threateningly, Duke got up, grabbing the stick and walking to the entrance of the box. "Excuse me," he said to Shin, poking his head out. It was about then that Area noticed him and mentioned Planeswalker. Duke didn't have to think too hard to figure out what 'THAT' was. "So, playing golf again?" he said, smirking. Looks like this whole ordeal might be fun after all.

"Well, I can't think of anything more to add to that," Duke said after Area's speech. A bit cliche, but it works, he added to himself, but didn't say it out loud. He turned back to the holographic PET display and said "Pianissimo, looks like we're going golfing again." The evil grin on the navi's face was enough to tell Duke that he knew the plan. Duke walked over and picked the PET up, slotting in a few chips as he did so. "A sporting match, eh Twi? I'll show you sporting."