The "Ubermission" (RW TOPIC)

The med student was relieved a bit to find somebody so.... open to meet a new person. He nodded towards the first question and was about to speak.... before something sparked in his mind:

Quote ()

"Uhhhhh . . . What happened?" the shy Polonius asked as he finally recovered from that concussion. He stands up from the floor of the store and looks around just in time to see the departure of the angry girl.

This shock towards the not-so-confident student was like a bullet towards his colon, sending him backwards like a person sliding on a banana peel. As he fell, still looking at the female, he inched towards his feet, turning his whole body into a fetal position, pointing at her scared like a puppy dog " I-ts-ts-its You! Your that lady that blacked me out! P-p-pp-p-p-p-pp-please d-d-d-d-d-don't kill m-m-m-m-m-m-mm--m-m-mm-m-m-meee! I-I just w-w-w-w-wanna live! P-p-p-please!" He said, tears running through his eyes.
Polonius didn't acknowledge his presence, but he was in the fetal position in front of Area, so something must of come up.
"So... had any good-tasting snacks recently?" Shin asked Duke, trying to avoid the scene in front of him.
"I did what?" she asked quietly, followed by a sigh. I really don't want to do this here... she thought as she glared at the others that were a bit away from the two, but still in their sight. I'll just... Pretend nothing... Happened... she though, even though she felt there was a certain hesitation. Trying to act casually in front of a practically grown-up guy crying at the sight of a girl, she spoke at him softly, "You've got the wrong one in front of you... I don't hurt without a reason..." With those words she turned her eyes back to her PET and continued her game quietly, waiting for anything to happen where Divinity was.
Polonius rubbed his eyes, shaking off that distasteful feeling "Whwha? Y-Your n-not gonna hurt m-me?" he remarked as he gasped and watched the others' looks as he stood up. Now looking down, he bowed first to Area for his rash behavior "I-I'm s-s-s-s-sorry th-that I flipped o-out" he said before turning to the others and exclaimed his apology again; before parking up near Area and look at her play the game. "S-say isn't that Mecha V-v-v-voltron?"
"The hell?" Zan asked as he heard twin blasts of gunfire from his PET. "What's going on?"

Zan scanned his PET, watching as Runeknight confronted what appeared to be a NetPolice officer. The officer had just assaulted another Navi for what looked like little to no provocation. Zan scanned the area, searching for a plug in point so he could switch off the tenuous wireless mode on his PET. If found such a access point and turned to regard the others.

"If you'll excuse me," He nodded. "My Navi may need some assistance."

Zan left the tent and sat on a bench, plugging in his PET at a wall socket. Now he would have full access to his BattleChip supply and be able to aid Runeknight should events slip further to catastrophe.
"Snacks? Erm...no. Why?" Duke said, glancing at Area and Polonius, wondering why the latter seemed so scared of her.
"Oh just- HOLY SHNAP! DNR got shot!" Shin exclaimed, but then settled down as DNR healed himself. "Hm, new technique," Shin commented, amused.
He then threw a rice ball at Duke.
"Eat up," Shin said, nonchalantly, munching on one himself.
"It's OK," she whispered as he apologized. She looked up at his face over her glasses with a small smile then continued speaking to him, "You'd be surprised about the things I'm used to..." A bit happy he settled down, she looked at him sit down next to her and held her PET slightly towards him so he could see the screen better. "Huh, Voltron?" she asked as she pushed a few buttons on the PET, "No. He's not in this game, these are other mechs. I'm surprised you know about Voltron." Unit after unit, she moved them on the field but then a 'special' unit came on the field called 'Angelg'. Wanting to let Polo know that was her favourite one, as they were busy with the game, she wanted to point at it. Unfortunately, her arm being longer than expected she accidentally thrusted her elbow into the eye that was closest to her position. "Look, this is my favou-Aah!" she shrieked, noticing what she did as she turned her head towards Polonius.
"So he did," muttered Duke, obviously not too worried, since DNR healed himself right away. He caught the rice ball and took a bite himself, before looking back at Pianissimo. "Hey, something's happening."
"Ow... Oh! My eye!" He said, covering his eye with his hand. " Oh, oh d-don't worry a-about this... I can fix this...." He said as he opened up the compartment of his PET, revealing plenty of medical devices that usually belong to a first-aid kit. Taking a vial with the word "Iodine" on it with his right hand, he opens it up, takes a bit of it with a swab and gently applies it to the affected area, giving silent "eeks" of pain before getting a small square of gauze and apply it to the eye; holding it in with his right eye as he took a eyepatch and covered it with it, making him look like a pirate. He then turns to the girl and says "Okay, now madam, you were saying s-s-something about a favorite something? Oh and just because I'm a med student doesn't mean I don't have hobbies of my own."
"Pretty slick," Zan replied as he gazed at the wounded man wrapping his own head in bandages. "Hey, Polonius right? Where did you learn to do that?"

Zan extended the cord on his PET and moved over to the young man sitting next to Area. The man was obviously too young to be a doctor and Zan doubted that he was trained in field dressing. He concluded that Polonius had to be some sort of student in training, or else he had learned his first aid in some sort of camp. Zan was always interested in learning something new and so, despite being worried about his Navi's predicament, he wandered over to Polonius and sat down next to him.
"Hmm? W-w-w-ell... I learned that fr-from m-my navi actually... H-he may l-look like he doesn't know things but he's quite the encyclopedia of medicine... I've had him ever since 14 years old. He's been well..... my o-only friend all this t-time...B-by the way wh-who a-are you?" He said, looking at this man before looking back at the game, smiling eagerly all the while. "So thats y-your favorite mech huh? Have any others? Maybe GaioGar perhaps? This l-looks quite thought provoking."
Shin sighed as he saw Crimson_Royale enter the square.
"Well, that's one guy we'll have to look out for," Shin commented to Duke at the new arrival. "I don't know what taichou's thinking, sending him out like that."
"These guys got some pretty slick moves of their own. What does American have is my question, hopefully something good comes around." Bo said as he tilted his head once more towards the gathering Ops. He wasn't suspecting anyone to walk up to him specifically to talk to him. Who wants to talk to Bo, the only reason Pianissimo talked to Americna is because he was there. Duke didn't say a word to him except when he talked about Area.

"Who else thinks this guys one ear of corn short of a crop?"
"Nor do I," said Duke, typing a message to send to Pianissimo. "No, nevermind, Pianissimo's already taken care of that little problem I see." Pianissimo had indeed already gone up and warned Junior not to make a scene. Perhaps the threat was unnecessary, but it was the assassin navi's style. Duke was pretty sure he would carry through, too. He took another bite of the rice ball and continued to watch the scene in front of him.
Anthony was walking along, and saw the group of people, and some strange things. One of which was the blue box, which had him somewhat curious. His eyes trailed around, looking at the people there, and noting that there was one female in the group. For all he could know, this was where the netops were meeting for the mission... and if he remembered correctly, Area was apart of it. Anthony has seen her at college before, so he could guess that the female was Area. Anthony silently walked up behind Area, Polonius, and Zan, then asked "Excuse me, are you Area by any chance?"
Timmy stayed quiet and just walked over to a bench that was near him, sat down, and started up a game of tetris on his PET that he had saved on it.
"Hehe," chuckled Area softly at Polonius thinking the game was thought provoking, "I play this to get an insight on strategies. It sometimes helps." As she continued to speak about various things in the game, sometimes pointing at things while being careful to not hit Polonius' head again, she heard a voice coming from somewhere. Turning her head slowly, as not to hit Polonius' head just in case, she noticed Anthony standing behind them next to the tree they were sitting against.

"Oh, I remember you," she muttered at first, not very loud or her regular volume of voice. Repositioning her legs so she'd be on her knees, she held a hand on Polonius' shoulder so she could keep balance by using him. "I've seen your face at school... I think," she said, but wanted to be sure of it. "Sorry Polonius," she said and stretched her body a bit so she would get her face closer to Anthony, but in the same movement she held her chest closer and closer to Polonius' face. "Hey, I really think I've seen you before. I don't recall your name though..." she said, slightly forgetting she was still using Polonius as balance in the same position.
"Mhmmhm" Polonius nodded as she graciously showed him interesting stragedies. As this new man rises up from seemingly nowhere. . .

Quote ()

"Oh, I remember you," she muttered at first, not very loud or her regular volume of voice. Repositioning her legs so she'd be on her knees, she held a hand on Polonius' shoulder so she could keep balance by using him. "I've seen your face at school... I think," she said, but wanted to be sure of it. "Sorry Polonius," she said and stretched her body a bit so she would get her face closer to Anthony, but in the same movement she held her chest closer and closer to Polonius' face. "Hey, I really think I've seen you before. I don't recall your name though..." she said, slightly forgetting she was still using Polonius as balance in the same position.

" None taken um..... What's Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-your name again?" Polonius said as he tried watching the game continue as he could, with what Area's chest being in the way. Trying not to blush as much as possible, he looked away at this mysterious man "Um, hello there, um madam, do you know him?"
"Seems I am in the right place then..."Anthony said, while shrugging his shoulders some. Since she did think she had saw him before, she might have heard about him as well. Mainly because most of the student body tends to not like him that much. "I'm Anthony, you might have remembered I traded with you before." Anthony's eyes trailed towards Polonius head, "Er... you know your breasts are close to his face right?" He asked.