Inside the shop

((From -> Jenny's home))

The shop bell announced another arrival to the store, accompanied by a chattered defence of certain questionable tv shows which trailed into quietness as Jenny moved inside.

"...but even then, I mean, the way Eliza talks to the others about it, she really gives the impression that she never even masturbates on her own, which is silly, of course, but it's a show, so you know... but I mean, it kinda makes sense that she's not really into Jaina, like that, and she was just overwhelmed by..." Once she realised that she was close enough for other people to hear, her voice mumbled into silence. Notably, Courser wasn't actually participating in the conversation so much as letting her rambled to his supposedly attentive ear.

When the counter was free, she moved up, now blushing faintly, and took a moment to go over the short list that Courser had requested in her head. The process involved her lips moving silently for a few seconds while her eyes glanced upwards at the ceiling. At last she looked back and greeted the shop keeper.

"Hi! Uh, could I get a first tier Speed upgrade, a Nullify buster shot upgrade, and versions six, seven and eight of the process upgrades, please!" She held out her card to the man with both hands and a nervous grin.

----
Purchasing:

Speed Upgrade 1 (5000)
Nullify Shot (1000)
Process Upgrades 6-8 (600 + 700 + 800 = 2100)

Total: 8100z
Current Funds: 8260z
Remaining: 160z
"Sure, just a sec," said Suitachi, taking the zenny card from her and ducking under the counter to sort out the upgrades requested. "These shows they put on the buzzer keep getting more and more daring, I swear," he commented, just audibly enough that Jenny would be able to hear, before heading back up and lining up the upgrades all in a neat line. Mentally counting in his head, the shopkeeper swiped Jenny's card on the counter, which replied with a confirmation beep before he handed the card back to her. The upgrades then found themselves packed up into a bag, ready to be taken away.

"Alright, that's all of it. Thanks, have a nice day."

Jenny GET: Speed Upgrade, Nullify Shot, Process Upgrade x3
Jenny LOSE: 8100z
Curious, Jenny tried to peek across to see exactly what sort of show the shop keeper was talking about, and what he meant by daring, but before she could get a good look, her purchase was ready and she accepted it with a slightly embarrassed grin.

"Thank you!" She ducked her head, then darted from the shop

((Moving to -> Jenny's Friend's Place (which will be conducted in her home thread anyway)))
"...Something like that." Diana raised an eyebrow as a box was presented to her, containing the exact contents of her list. Not that it was in a box or anything, but that it already seemed to have existed ahead of time, like it was that box's destiny to be given to her. "...Well, that's certainly customer service."

"Ooh, neat! Oh, let's see if you have one with a FloatShoes, two SubMemories, five Cannon chips..."

Great, she was rambling. That didn't take long. "Hunter...not now."

"-a packet of ketchup, and three duck feathers! Huh? Oh, sorry!"

"I don't care if you DO have a box like that, don't show it. Anyway, thank you. Have a good day." But before she could leave, he received another customer...and he got mints? Really? She got squat, and she definitely noticed that part of the exchange. "...Correction. Have a slightly worse than good day, now that I know complimentary mints are a thing here." Hey, she could've been meaner. She could've threatened him with her fake knife. Or shot him. Instead, she only shot him a glare as she turned and left.

(TO OKUDEN)
((From ACDC))

Mazer walked in to the store, in much less of a hurry than last time, but didn't say much as he briefly combed over the displays then approached the counter. "Hello, I'm looking for a few buster upgrades and a HP+200. Still have 'em in stock?" he asked as he pulled the PET from his jacket pocket and popped out a zenny payment chip.

HP+200: 15,000z
PowerUP x3 (3000 + 4000 + 5000): 12,000z
Seeking Shot: 1,500z

Total: 28,500z
Current Funds: 29,405z
Remaining: 905z
Suitachi woke up from behind his counter and peeked over the top of it with bleary eyes.

"One moment."

He said before he ducked back down and began shuffling through the stuff under the counter. A hand with a bag came up and placed it on the counter top. Then the hand groped around until it found the payment chip, retracting under the counter again. There were some sounds of a register and printing as he rang up the transaction. Then his hand popped back up with a receipt and a wave.

"Alright, that's all of it. Thanks, have a nice day."

Mazer GET: HP+200, PowerUP v3, v4, and v5, Seeking Shot.
Mazer LOSE: 28,500z
Mazer raised an eyebrow as he was served by what would look like a disembodied hand for most of the transaction, but didn't bother questioning Suitachi's antics. "Yeah, you too..."
He got the requested upgrades, which he double checked before turning away towards the door, and didn't appear to get overcharged... Chalking that one up for just another one of those "hm, that was weird" experiences, he continued out the door.

((Back to ACDC))
This is where he came from. ACDC Town.

Joseph came strolling into the shop with a big smile on his face from his expeirnce at the coffee shop. "Sparks she was definently digging me."

"If you say so master." The samurai wasn't interest in Joseph's real life girl siutation, instead his mind still flashed over the events of his previous day, also focusing on certain female influences.

Joseph snapped out of it right as he got to the counter. "Yes... May I purchase my second speed upgrade please?"

Speed Upgrade v2: 10,000z
Total: 10,000z
Current: 10,230z
Remaining: 230z
As Joseph came strolling into his shop, Suitachi would pop his head up from behind the counter, giving a simple wave before going back under for a brief moment. Hearing what he wanted, he promptly brought out a box labeled "Speed 2" and got his money. "Have a good day there, don't go killing anyone now...at least near my shop."

Joseph gain: Level 2 speed upgrade
Joseph Lose: 10000z
Walking in, with a new bit of zenny in her pockets and more on her mind, she would put her card down on the counter. I would like one of those processor resets please. I think it's like...140z for my navi?

Stephine Magi: buying 1 Processor Reset

Have: 3112z
Lose: 140z
Remainder: 2972z
"Hey thanks alot. See you next time." Joseph grabbed the upgrade and headed out the door.

This is where he went. Yoka for Subplot.
The sudden "rush" of customers seemed to both prevent Suitachi from retreating back down behind the counter, but also seemed to give him less of a bleary "totally not still asleep" look. He responded to Stephine's question with a slight furrow of his brow before he spoke "Yes, it's the same amount as your Navi's current capacity," he said, taking the card but really did nothing else to really check.

After swiping the card and returning it to her, he followed up with a small plastic bag, containing the requested reset program. "Thank you, have a good day."

Stephine GET: Process Edit
Stephine LOSE: 140z
Stephine nodded at him as she took the reset and turned around, leaving. Thanks. Enjoy your day.
This is where Layla came from..

As Layla was frantically running home from the Ice Cream parlor, "Frio their here... their coming for us."

"Who... oh the organization... You got away before, we will just need to defeat them this time!" Frio punched the palm of his left hand aggressively. "Power me up, you never know where they will attack us from. The world or the net... we both need to be prepared."

"Right." Frio's confidence seemed to help her perk up just a tad, though it wasn't much. Instead of heading straight home, she took a detour to SciLab to hit the navi shop. She rushed to the counter, "Hey can I please get one Power Up program for my Navi." She still had a look of distress on her face, but it wasn't nearly as bad as before.

Power Up v1: 1000z
Total: 1000z
Current: 1600z
Remaining: 600z
"Slow down, I'll get you your upgrade," said Suitachi, an eyebrow raised at the distressed-looking Layla. He was otherwise undeterred in retrieving the requested upgrade, handing it over the counter. "That'll be 1000 zenny. Thanks for your business, have a nice day."

Layla GET: PowerUP x1
Layla LOSE: 1000z
"Thank you!" She grabbed the upgrade, handed over the money and dipped out faster then a mouse running from a cat. Quickly making her way back to her apartment in ACDC.

This is where Layla is headed.
Joseph is coming from an imortant face to face meeting with his father.

Joseph strolled up to the Navi Shop with a huge smile on his face after having a day with his father. Walked straight up to the counter ready to burn a big hole in his pocket. "Hey there, let me get process upgrades V7,8,9,10, and 11 please." The joyful young man had his zenny ready to hand the cashier in exchange for his requested goods.

Process Upgrade v7: 700z
Process Upgrade v8: 800z
Process Upgrade v9: 900z
Process Upgrade v10: 1000z
Process Upgrade v11: 1100z
Total: 4500z
Current: 4660z
Remaining: 160z

Joseph is headed back to the Yoka Inn.
"Oh, someone looks happy today," commented Suitachi snidely, as he ran through the transaction, bringing up the requested five process upgrades and verifying the zenny paid. "Alright, that should be it. Thanks for your patronage, and have a nice day."

Joseph GET: Process Upgrade x5
Joseph LOSE: 4500z
A youth, in his early teens with beach blonde hair walked up to the counter and put a credit card on the counter. "Uhm. Hello, I'm purchasing a few things for my teacher's navi since he's indisposed for the moment out at Netopia. Lets see here...oh, yes. He needs, Signature program upgrades One-through-Ten and an HP Upgrade Number 2, which will put his navi up to level 10. That comes out to Sixty-One hundred and Fifty zennies, right?"

Buying for Joseph Sine
Process Upgrade v4: 400z
Process Upgrade v5: 500z
Process Upgrade v6: 600z
Process Upgrade v7: 700z
Process Upgrade v8: 800z
Process Upgrade v9: 900z
Process Upgrade v10: 1000z
HP Upgrade v2: 1250z

Total: 6150z
Have: 6805z
Remainder: 655z
"Hm, is that so?" said Suitachi, raising an eyebrow. Nonetheless, business was business, he thought, as he ducked under the counter, and retrieved the requested upgrades. Stacking them up on the counter, he mentally counted them up in his head, and took the card to wave it against the register's scanner. The device beeped in affirmation, and a small receipt began printing, which Suitachi tore off and handed back to the teen. "Yep, that's about right. Thanks for the business, have a nice day," he said.

Joseph GET: Process Upgrade x7, HP Memory
Joseph LOSE: 6150z