Inside the shop

Alex swiped up his purchaces and stuffed them in his coat pocket with little regard for how well they would fare in there. He paused for a moment to look at the money left on his PET then shrugged. A little more than he had expected to be leftover, maybe he'd stop by the chip shop. He gave Suitachi a grin then spun about on his heel, waving his PET over his head as he walked out. "Thanks for the stuff! I'll come back soon!"
Steve strolled into the store and breifly looked around in the cases and racks, trying to decide what he wanted. After mulling over his options, he walked to the counter. "Hey, Suitachi, long time no see. I'd like my 29th Process Upgrade and uh... an HPMemory. I'd like two, but I guess I'm a bit short. Prices add up, I guess, ha ha."

As he was pulling out his PET to pay, he noticed a poster on the wall that read something about virus bounties in Netfrica. "That sounds interesting. Want to check it out, DruidMan?"

"Sure, whatever, man." Druidman replied lazily, as he was jacked in and redirected to Netfrica.

((2900+3250=6150z))
"... Hey, glad to see you back," said Suitachi, raising his hand in greeting, while his face clearly showed the expression of someone who had no idea who the other person was. Whoever he was, however, he was there to spend money, and quite a nice sum as well, so his face quickly morphed into a customer-friendly smile. "I'll get you those, give me a second," he said, hovering over to the area containing the higher tiers of upgrades, and extracted them onto the table. "Alright, that's 6150 zenny in all. Thanks for coming by, have a nice day."

Steve GET: Process Upgrade, HP Memory
Steve LOSE: 6150z
"Thanks, boss." Steve said as he gathered his shit and left for home.
Adrian entered the shop after what felt like ages. Sure her navi loved upgrades, but she was always particular about when and how. Honestly it was a silly thing to fuss over when sylk was always going on about getting stronger. For now it was just a small purchase until they saved up a bit more, so she would have to deal with it.

"Hey there. Just looking for a Process Upgrade today." Adrian noted, as she reached the counter.

[[ P.U. # 25 - 2500z ]]
"Ah a process upgrade, no problem. That will be 2500 zenny plwaw." The shop attendant kindly grabbed the upgraded that was requested and placed it on the counter. After prompt payment Suitachi bid the Customer farewell, "Have a nice day and come again."

Adrian get: Process Upgrade v25
Adrian lose: 2500z, 9787z remaining.
"Thank you very much."

Adrian picked up the purchase and gave a slight nod before heading out the door, unable to stop wondering what the heck plwaw meant.
Shane huffed over to the shop counter. "Uuuh, eh, is this where you can buy stuff? I need...a speed upgrade, One HPmem, A Buster upgrade and one Process upgrade." He blabbed out, reading through a list of things written on a piece of paper.
"Oh, sure is. Just give me a bit with these and I'll get you your upgrades," said Suitachi, raising a hand as he was currently hunched over a box behind the counter, digging things out of it. Eventually, the man pulled out a small piece of paper from the box, and read it out before throwing out behind him. "Bah! Wasn't it. Oh, sorry, here you go," he said, sliding out a few of the upgrades onto the countertop from the display under it.

"That'll be 7100 zenny. Thanks for coming by. Have a nice day."

Shane GET: Speed Upgrade, HP Memory, PowerUP, Process Upgrade
Shane LOSE: 7100z
He came from his place at the Yoka Inn.

Joseph hurried into the shop once again and said, "Hey there, I'm back. I would like to buy my next six process upgrades please."

Joseph Purchasing: Process Upgrades V20, V21, V22, V23, V24, V25.
Total Zenny: 21680
Total cost: 2000z + 2100z + 2200z + 2300z + 2400z + 2500z = 13500z
Remaining Zenny: 8180z
Suitachi raised an eyebrow from behind the counter, and turned to the PC next to his counter before hitting a few keys on it, bringing up a long, cryptic-looking list. "Hmm... all right, six upgrades, then, hang on a bit," the shopkeeper said, ducking under the counter to rummage inside of a nearby box, before extracting them one by one onto the counter. Suitachi's head reappeared above the counter, and he brushed off some dust from his hands. "There we go. That'll be 13,500 zenny. Thanks, have a nice day," he said.

Joseph GET: Process Upgrade x6
Joseph LOSE: 13500z
"Thanks alot, I'll be back as soon as I can." Joseph grabbed his goodies and headed back home to work on his Navi.

Back to the Inn.

Purchasing 2 HpMem, one Element shot and 2 process upgrades for Critias.bat

Zenny: 3240
Transaction: 3050
Remaining Z: 190
"Hello!" Suitachi greeted his new customer. He listened to the order and typed it up in his register. Then he ducked under the counter for a moment before placing a bag on the table. He then took payment.

Yusaku GET: HP Memory v1, HP Memory v2, Buster Upgrade: Element Shot, Process Upgrade v1, and Process Upgrade v2.
Yusaku LOSE: 3050z

"Thanks for your purchase," he said.
Steve milled through the door lazily, and then stepped to the counter once Suitachi had handed the bag off to the young man in front of him. "Hey, I'll take three Buster upgrades and a processor upgrade," Steve said, counting out the cash.

((BusterUP 5-7=5000+6000+7000=18000, Process30=3000, 18K+3K=21K))
"Three Busters and a process upgrade, hm," said Suitachi, adjusting his glasses slightly as he turned to tap some keys into the register. The computer cheerfully returned an affirmative beep, which was the shopkeeper's cue to pull up the upgrades from behind the counter and receive the money that Steve had been counting. Leafing through it, Suitachi nodded a few times, before sorting it away. "Alright, that checks out. Thanks for coming, have a nice day," he said.

Steve GET: PowerUP x3, Process Upgrade
Steve LOSE: 21000z
Steve gathered up the upgrades and started to head back to the bus, when the rattle of spare chips in his pocket reminded him of something. "Hrm, maybe I'll swing by the chip trader on my way home..."
Adrian made some spare time in the day to take an hour away from work, hoping to spend some of their battle earnings from before. After all, business wasn't booming lately so it wasn't like she'd lose a customer. Adrian entered the navi shop and approached the counter.

"Hey there. Could I get... 5 hp upgrades and an hp+200. I guess throw in a Set Metal as well. This should cover it, right?" Prepping a large amount of zenny as she spoke.

((hp's: 2500, 2750, 3000, 3250, 3500 = 15,000 + (hp+200) 15,000 + (set metal) 4500 = 34,500z. 167z left)
Receiving the zenny, Suitachi shuffled through the amount, counting it mentally before nodding. "Alright, that should be fine," he said, tucking away the money before taking out the upgrades requested, humming a little tune in the process. It seemed like the shopkeeper was in a particularly good mood. With the upgrades all laid out, he nodded again. "Thanks for coming, have a good one."

Adrian GET: HP Memory x5, [HP+200] NaviCust Part, [SetMetal] NaviCust Part
Adrian LOSE: 34500z
Feeling her bank account drop heavily, adrian let out a bit of a sigh as she collected the upgrades. Maybe some chip trader action would cheer her up.

"Thanks, take care." She added, before heading out.