Inside the shop

The child happily picked up the upgrades and put them in a mesh bag at his side, taking the recipt with a smile. "Thanks! My teacher'll really like this!" he said before quickly leaving
Chip Shop

Current Total: 5,450z

Destin Obscura rushed into the Navi Shop on his way to the nearby coffee shop. "Good morning. I need a v35 Process Upgrade," he said before placing a credit chit on the counter top.

Process Upgrade v35: 3,500z

Total: 3,500z

After Total: 1,950z
The shop keeper looked up as Destin rushed in, then put down his magazine.

"Well, you're in a hurry today. Hang on." Suitachi reached under the counter, pushed the items across to him and took the payment quickly. "Good luck. Come again." He nodded, before returning to his seat.

Destin GET: PU v35
Destin LOSE: 3500z
"Thank you have a good day!" Destin says as he takes the items and leaves.
(( Coming from Here ))

Alexander walked into the Navi Shop, glancing around for a moment before he glanced at the ShopKeeper. "Hey can I get a Process Upgrade? It's for a Version One."

"Don't say it like I'm unimportant~" the woman spoke out from the PET.

==

770z - 100z = 670z Remaining

((Leaving to here.))
Turning around from whatever he was doing, Suitachi picked up a process upgrade for the young man who showed up at his counter. Money being transferred from Alexander's account, he handed it to him. "There ya go kiddo, enjoy."

Alexander get: Process Upgrade 1
Alexander Lose: 100z
Coming from Yoka Inn.

Joseph entered the shop in no hurry. He took his time looking through the various displays, still wondering what type of upgrade he was going to purchase. Finally it clicked, so he stepped up to the counter and said, "I might as well go ahead and get this purchase out the way while I can. Could I please have a Speed UpgradeV3?"

Cost: 15000z
Have: 15460z
Remaining: 460z
As Joseph came strolling into his shop, Suitachi would pop his head up from behind the counter, giving a simple wave before going back under for a brief moment. Hearing what he wanted, he promptly brought out a box labeled "Speed 3" and got his money. "Already upgrading to v3 huh? Have a good day."

Joseph gain: Level 3 speed upgrade
Joseph Lose: 15000z
"Yea that was a fast one, thanks for your help as always. See you next time!" Joseph swiped the upgrade and jetted out the door, heading back to his residency at the Inn.

Headed back to the Inn.
Julius had taken a long trip all the way to Scilabs to make a stop at the Navi Shop. Completely composed, he walked straight to the counter, the smell of liquor still lingering on his breath as he made his request, "I would like to purchase a HP Memory and three process upgrades."

Purchasing: HP Memory v1, Process Upgrade v1-3
Owned: 3260
Cost: 1600
Remaining: 1660
Julius found himself scrutinised by the shop-keeper for a brief moment, before Sutachi shrugged an nodded, ducking down to retrieve the requested upgrades.

"Just starting out, huh? Be careful with a fresh navi out there. Lots of strange, dangerous things out on the net." He slid the small packets across and exchanged the payment with a nod. "There we are, have a good day, and come again soon!"

Julius GET: HPMem, PU 1-3
Julius LOSE: 1600z
Julius came from his bar in NetVegas.

"Yeah... you don't say..." Julius hesitated before scooping up his purchasd items. "I'll keep that in mind, thanks a lot. Y'all I'll be back." With that Julius waved, and headed out the door, taking another trip to ACDC.

This is where he came from.

Joseph popped up in the shop once more, with another decent sum of money. He already knew exactly what he wanted, and didn't hesitated approaching the counter. "How's it going man. I'm back." With a smile he pulled out his Zenny card. "I would like to buy two hp memories, and Navi Customizer expansion, and the next four process upgrades."

Purchasing: Hp Memory v4(1750z) v5(2000z), NC Expansion v1(2250z) Process upgrades v12 (1200z), 13 (1300z), 14 (1400z), and 15 (1500z).
Zenny: 12000z
Total Cost: 11400z
Remaining: 600z
Just settling down to read the latest print of his favourite navi-science magazine, the tore-keeper sighed and sat up at the counter again, and tucked the periodical away under the counter. His expression brightened, however, when Joseph began listing a moderately extended order for parts and upgrades.

"Right, no problem, just a moment..." He stood and opened a door beneath the counter, pulling out a few stacks of small boxes, then sorted through them. "What version's are you needing...? Right, got it, let's see... here we are!" Sliding the collection across the counter, Suitachi totaled the purchase up and took Joseph's payment in return, then nodded once he'd confirmed the transaction.

"All done! Have a good day and do come again."

Joseph GET: HpMem v4-5, NC Expand 1, PU v12-15
Joseph LOSE: 11400z
"Thank you." Joseph grabbed the upgrades with a grin on his face. "I will be back for more soon. Enjoy the rest of your day." With that said, the young man turned around and headed back to his home at the Yoka Inn.

This is where he is headed.
This is where he came from.

"I'm back already." The young man laughed as he walked through the door. He walked straight to the counter, already having known what he wanted to purchase. "Let me go ahead and get our next four Process Upgrades, and the next two Navi Customizer Upgrades."

Purchasing: Process Upgrades v16-19 (1600z, 1700z, 1800z, 1900z), NC Expansion v2-3(2500z, 2750z)
Zenny: 13080z
Total cost: 12250z
Remaining: 830z
"Loyal customers are always welcome," said Suitachi, returning the laugh with a dry chuckle as he extracted the upgrades requested from under the counter, and stacked them up for Joseph to retrieve. "All right, four process upgrades, and two NC upgrades. Anything else I can get for you?" the shopkeeper said.

Joseph GET: Process Upgrade x4, NC Expansion x2
Joseph LOSE: 12250z
"Nah, not today. Thanks though." Joseph accepted the items, and headed out the door. Returning home so that he could send his team back online.

This is where he is going.
Alex pushed open the door to the Navi shop with a PET full of zenny and a head full of plans! Half-thought of plans but Astraea was off tinkering and he was going to surprise her with goodies. He just knew she'd approve. He head straight for Suitachi until he saw the binder on the counter and veered straight to it. "Heya! Can I get a-" Flip flip went the binder. "-Hp Memory, a PowerUp, and three of the Process Upgrades? Man this thing is really handy..."

Purchases
HP Memory #1 - 1000z
PowerUp #1 - 1000z
Process Upgrade #1, 2, & 3 - 100z + 200z + 300z = 600z

Total Price: 2,600z
"It's certainly been helpful," commented Suitachi with a small smile, rummaging through his stock as his customer flipped through the binder's aged pages. The three types of upgrades found themselves on the counter, while Suitachi took out his PET and tapped it to Alex's own. Both of them beeped in sync to confirm the transaction, and the shopkeeper withdrew his PET.

"There you go. Thanks for coming, have a nice day," he said.

Alex GET: HP Memory, PowerUP, Process Upgrade x3
Alex LOSE: 2600z