Inside the shop

The door slid open, and Rigel wandered into the shop. "I would like another level 2 process upgrade," he said, placing the money on the counter.

Glancing at the other customer at the counter, which he recognized as Area from some of his seven-year old data files, he muttered a soft "whoa...", then suddenly turned away, trying to act like he didn't notice her.

Man, haven't seen anyone that attractive in years, he thought, hoping she wouldn't take offense. She looked like she could easily beat up anyone in the shop.
The dark-haired netOp ignored Sage's initial request as he stared at the screen of his laptop intently. As he watched a pair of small dots quickly traverse across some unknown network, he periodically slid battlechips into his PET. What could he be doing?

Suitachi looked confusedly at Area for a moment, before snapping his fingers and nodding his head. "Ah... that's right, you're Gosthe's sister, aren't you? It's a pity that I don't speak to him more often, otherwise this whole situation would be a whole lot easier... I didn't even have his phone number until just a few moments ago," he said, adjusting his glasses and reaching into the lower drawer for a set of process upgrades.

"Suitachi! I've locked in on their position, and we're closing in!" came a voice from his PET, "You still haven't sent me the chip data I requested! We can't make this work if you're not ready to go!"

"Tempoman, I'm with customers! Set processor speed to 400% and increase your cooling output. I'll be there in a second!" Turning to his other customers, he bowed apologetically. "My apologies, but I'm going to have to make this quick. Normally, I would offer my assistance in programming these upgrades, but my navi and I have urgent business to attend to..."

"Overclocking won't reach her in time! I'm going to... Where the hell are you?!"

"Coming!" shouted Suitachi, reclaiming his seat near his laptop and nearly dropping his blue hat in the process.

-3000 from Sage
-6000 from Area
-6000 from Rigel
"That voice..." muttered Area as Suitachi had already left his customers to attend to his own business and Area placed the things she had gotten in her pocket, "What could Soryu be doing... Hmmm..." Trapped in thoughts, not even thinking about the other customers or previous trouble she had gotten herself in, she walked out of the store while sometimes letting a few words escape over her lips.
Situation? Urgent business? Something bad was happening and he didn't know about it?

Rigel leaned against the nearest empty wall he could find. As long as something was happening and the shopkeepers' navis had gotten involved, he was going to be staying here for awhile.

"Any luck on getting a mission, P?" he asked, pulling out his PET.
"None yet. You think it might help us determine what's going on?"
"It's possible. I doubt they'd send us after whoever Tempoman's chasing, but I also doubt said target is working alone."
Rigel eventually conceded and walked out of the shop. He did, however, make a note to ask Suitachi what happened later. For now, he needed to be elsewhere.
Steve, stooped over his PET with the upgrades he'd purchased, did a silent little happy dance and punched his fist in the air after succesfully coding a new key for Druidman's break magic. Wiping some sweat off of his brow as the installation finished up, he popped out the cartridge, and put in his HP memory on his way out the store. There was a soft 'clunk' as the empty upgrade landed in the recycle bin, and a 'swish' as the door closed.
Sage took both upgrades and before he left the shop.... " errr, mr.suitachi....I accidentaly overpaid you....it should be 2500zenny but I paid you 3000z.... " politely he apologize suitachi for the minor problem that he caused....fortunately Sage managed to deduct 500z before suitachi took it for him....

" you sure are careless sometimes.... " said Cast....

Sage acted as he didn't heard it....quickly he installed the program....then he left the store, heading towards ACDC town....

" time to resume our delivery job.... " Sage whispered....he look at the time, it's already noon....guessed that he wasted a lot of time....

((uhhh, the price for HPmem should be 1000(+500) but I mispriced it....1000(+1000)....sorry))
Chad wandered in, somehow, and all but fell on the counter.

"Hi, uh... ugh..." He managed to get out, looking around.
"Could I get, uh, two Navicust upgrades, and uh... a Proccess Upgrade? The first one"

He looked around at the signs for a moment and did some basic math
"Thats.. 5500? I have that here... if that's right."
"Oh very fine, very fine. These are some powerful upgrades. You better put them in correctly or some powerful viruses might get inside your navi. That would be very bad, no?" Suitachi said as he took the zenny from Chad. He took the programs and put them in a small box. He then took the box and handed it to Chad. "Put these to good use, and for great justice."
Anti turned on her heel as soon as the door had slid shut behind her. Yup, that note was still there.

"I am sick of getting Suitachi'd."

Regardless, she turned back toward the counter and completed her trip to the register. A credit card appeared silently in her hand, as if she was an assassin come to slit the shopkeeper's throat with it.

"Speed upgrade," she requested, snapping the card down on the counter with the sharp slap of plastic on glass.

[Speed x1, plz.]
With efforts most heroic Sieg entered the shop.... well maybe not. It was a pretty plain entry. But the efforts put into leaving the bench were heroic. Since by the laws of physics, epic laziness can only be countered with willpower of the same caliber.

Now that he successfully infiltrated the building, there is only one thing left; to take what he had came for, by any means necessary. Even paying.

-I'd like a first level process upgrade. That'll be... 3000Z right?
- I wonder what you have in mind for me this time.

Anticipating him meddling with her programming? Well thats new...

- Don't worry... you'll like it. And most importantly, should we ever find her, "Granny" won't...

Suitachi sauntered lazily out of the back room, getting the upgrades and laying them on the counter before he even looked at the buyers. But when he looked up, and saw Anti with a murderous look in her eye, he swiped the credit card and zennies, quickly giving back the credit card before sidling towards the back. With a final "Enjoy your upgrades!" he slipped into back.
It wasn't in her style to say 'thank you', so she didn't. Anti shouldered her way past the kid who had appeared inside the shop just after she had and pushed open the door.

You've been Suitachi'd, the note advised.

"No, you," she growled back at it, not exactly sure why.
"Oi, that was a longer ride than I thought it'd be..." Sabrina stretched as she set foot on SciLab territory once more, before grabbing her PET. "Ah well, we're here. SplashMan, bring up a map of this place, okay?"

"I'm on it! ......There! The Navi store should be here, where I have the blue blippy thing!"

"All right, thanks! Let's see...head straight...then left..." Slowly but surely, the girl made her way to her destination. "There! That wasn't so hard!"

"Well, even I can follow directions..."

"...I'm going to pretend you didn't say that..." Sabrina pulled out the vast majority of her cash, and set it on the counter. "Hello! One Speed Upgrade, please!"
Suitachi came out of the back, a grin across his face. "Ah! A speed upgrade! Good choice." He reached under the counter, grabbing the upgrade, and placing it in front of Sabrina. "Always a good thing to power up your navi." He remarked, grabbing the cash, and heading in back.
"Remember, if you ever need any help installing it, just give me a call!"
Sabrina grabbed the Speed Upgrade, and wasted no time in placing it in the back of her PET. "Let's see...there's the spot! SplashMan, feel any different?"

"A little...I don't think I can tell until we get in a battle!" The Aqua Navi wiggled his arms and legs, then brought up a menu in front of him. "Let's see...yep, the PET accepted it, so it's working. Let's jack in somewhere and try it out!"

"If you say so..." The girl turned around and headed for the exit.

(sticking in SciLab, but not in the shop)
Sieg seriously considered saying thanks to the shopkeep, however, his ninja wanish, coupled by getting shouldered aside by an angsty female, totally ruined the mood. This, for some unknown reason gave also him deja wu.

- Whats her problem?
- Possibly finding you repulsive. Heads up, she aint the only one.
- Gee, thanks. Do you want your upgrade or what?
- You'll give it to some other navi, after spending 3000 of your precious zenny?
- Might as well...
- Riiiiight...

The duo argued a bit more while leaving the building. Since the manlier fraction was wearing his headphones, the very disturbing image of a boy in black outfit, pale skin, and a skull symbol on his black headscarf, mumbling to himself left the building while people were trying very hard not ot make eye contact.
Shigeru walked into the shop.
Two level 2 process upgrades, please.
With that, he set down the 10k zenny and waited.
After getting off the metro, Wes headed into the shop, "Um.... a second Speed Upgrade costs 10000 zenny, right?" Wes asked, preparing to transfer the amount, "If so, trade me, shop keep."
"Looks like everything checks out. These are two of my most popular items, you know. I have other services as well, such as my patented '10-step perfect abs jazzercise technique,' but that doesn't seem to rake in nearly as much," he sighed, fetching the correct items off of the back shelves. "I hope you guys enjoy these things as much as I enjoyed... Uh... taking them off the shelf for you and racking them up."

With that, Suitachi went into the back room to do some more jazz aerobics and record another video.