Inside the shop

Shigeru ran into the shop, and quickly slapped 3k zennies on the counter.
One process upgrade level 1, please!
Suitachi yawned and stood up from his desk, nodding his head at Shigeru as the trenchcoat-clad shopkeep removed his blue cap and ran his fingers through his unruly dark hair. "A Level One Process Upgrade, right?" he asked, twirling his keys idly around one finger before unlocking the back panel of the front counter. Removing the upgrade gingerly from its protective box, he placed it near the register and counted the money on the table. "twenty-four hundred, twenty-five hundred, twenty si... wait a minute."

Snatching the upgrade away from Shigeru he shook his head. "Deepest apologies," said Suitachi, adjusting his glasses as he replaced the upgrade behind the others on the front counter, "but you seem to be 400 short. Can't give this to you quite yet."
Shigeru looked at his zenny balance.
Oh! Sorry! I forgot to add the data I just got from a battle!
Shigeru uploaded 400 more zenny, transferring the other 600 to his PET.

(Yeah. Just finished a battle, and hadn't added the stuff to my sig yet. Apologies and thanks, both, to whoever was Suitachi!)
Suitachi frowned disdainfully at Shigeru's comment, snatching the young man's zenny card and examining it carefully. With a single swift motion, the tall shopkeep quickly turned to his laptop, slid the card through a slot, and called up Shigeru's NetPolice profile. Muttering something under his breath, his eyes darted back and forth from his laptop screen to Shigeru's face.

"Well..." he said, biting his lower lip as he removed the upgrade and placed it on the table, "...I suppose everything is in order."

(-3000 to Shigeru)
Thanks! I really need this upgrade, because I have a really bad feeling about whatever's causing the floods in Sharo, and my navi's right there!
As he ran out the door, he yelled back to Suitachi,
I'll be sure to get it right in the future! Thanks for your patience!
Just as Shigeru ran out of the door, Steve rushed in. Fighting off another strong wave of nostalgia, Steve presented the other half of the flyer he had recived eariler.

"Hey, Suitachi, you think I could get that other upgrade now? The level 2 one." he said somewhat lamely, presenting the coupon.

In the back of Steve's mind, something nagged him. Television? Telekenetic?
Suitachi accepted the voucher and went back for the upgrade. "I was wondering how soon you'd be back to cash in the other half." he called back. "Actually, I was hoping it'd have been sooner. I can't shake the feeling that we've met before." As he came back with the upgrade, he handed it over to Steve, "Have you ever been on exhibition at the Yoka Net Pavilion?"
Steve gratefully accepted the upgrade. He had some plans for this one...

Then, he caught Suitachi's question. "Uh, no, I don't think I've ever been to Yoka before at all." he replied. "Must be thinking of someone else. Anyway, I left my Navi by himself, so I better get back. See ya, Suitachi!" he said cheerfully on his way out the door. Telescope? Trajectory?

And Steve rushed back to his Navi down the hall.
A slouched looking young man strolls into the shop, glancing around at the neat and orderly store. As he steps through the doorway, he eyes the various merchandise spread across the display cases. He became more and more intrigued at the various programs he could desperately use. As he waltzed towards the countertop, there was an annoying ring emanating from his pocket. Desperatly wishing he could just ignore it, he pulled the small device out, and gave a glazed glance at the screen.

"Dude! Where the hell are you? I'm fighting a giant freaken dragon here, I could use a little help here!"

"Oh, quit yer bitch'n, I gave you a sword didn't I? I'll get back to your fight in a sec, lemme finish my business first."

With a deep sigh, he clicked the mute button on his console, and gave great deal of gratitude towards the one who invented such a thing. He stared at the shopkeep behind the counter, just remembering what he came in for.

"Hello, one Process Edit Level 1, and a HP memory upgrade please."

Keito Fumbled through his pack, eventually finding his hidden stash of money, and placed 2000 zenny on the counter.
Suitachi raised an eyebrow at the young man who was apparently arguing with his navi. As the youth plopped a disorganized pile of zenny onto the front counter, the dark-haired shopkeep sighed and adjusted his glasses. Taking a sip of NetCola from a plastic bottle near his desk, he spun around wordlessly and opened a small drawer behind the counter, extracting the two upgrades with a silent, wordless grace.

"Suitachi, you really shouldn't drink that stuff - it's bad for your teeth." came a voice from his nearby PET, And don't you think you should be more hospitable to your customers? After all, the foundation of every successful business venture is customer service and accountability."

With a slight smirk, Suitachi whirled around and placed the upgrades on the counter. "Tempoman, you know as well as I do that we've got a monopoly on the upgrades business. It's not like people can just 'take their business elsewhere' when we're the only show in town." he said, adjusting his glasses as he spoke. "Anyways, here ya go," he said, turning to the young man and sweeping up the zenny in a single wave of his hands.

(-2000 from Raikotsu)
Keito gave a slight bow, and stowed the upgrades into his pocket. as he walked out the store, he though to himself, "Huh, what kind of weirdo argues with his navi."
K rammed towards the navi store and yelled with the top of his lung.

"HEY, OLD MA--...I mean...Mr. Suitachi?"

With a short pause, K continued talking.

"Ca-Can I get a Level 3 HP Memory? I have the 2000 zenny..."
Kazu slipped in after Goroke before the door had even closed, narrowly missing getting pinched in it.

"Hey there, Suitachi," he said quickly, obviously in a hurry. "I have a voucher for a 2nd proccess upgrade, and I'd like to buy an upgrade 1.5.2 while I'm at it. Oh, oh, oh, and a Speed upgrade. Thanks, old timer."
With a swift flick of his wrist and a single fluid motion, Suitachi opened the back panel of the front counter and removed a quartet of boxes. Whistling a tune from some outdated video game, he tossed the boxes behind his back, catching them easily as they flew over his other shoulder. The first upgrade was placed directly in front of K as Suitachi leaned in closely with a small smile. "You shouldn't be so panicky," he laughed, swiping the zenny away with his free hand and nodding his head, "It's bad for your health."

Sobering up instantly as he placed another pair of upgrades before Kazu, Suitachi accepted the zenny and the voucher, nodding as he did so. "I see that you guys survived," he said, a small smirk on his face, "Read about it on the forums. Congratulations."

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Kazu slipped in after Goroke before the door had even closed, narrowly missing getting pinched in it.

"Hey there, Suitachi," he said quickly, obviously in a hurry. "I have a voucher for a 2nd proccess upgrade, and I'd like to buy an upgrade 1.5.2 while I'm at it. Thanks, old timer."

((Who's goroke :lol:))

"O-Ok...*Whispers*Whew, at least he didn't act weird like last time..."

"Well, it was your fault."

K released a sigh and grabbed the upgrade and walked towards the door. He caught a glimpse of a tall man with a messy hair grabbing his upgrades as well.

"Haha, it seems like your not the only one with such messy hair"

"Shut up!"
Kazu chuckled. "Like riding a bike," he said, taking a deep breath, as per Suitachi's suggestion that he calm down. "I should be going. One of the worst sins a Netop can commit is leaving his Navi unoperated while he buys upgrades. I'll tell you all about it later, Suitachi."

With that, Kazu walked (briskly) to the door, and was gone.
Cindy walked in the store and put 3000Z on the counter. "One Process Upgrade Level 1 Please!" She said, before waiting for a worker.
(Cracka BUMP)
*Kracka BUMP*
"Don't shout!" shouted a voice in the distance, coming from upstairs. A few seconds later there were footsteps heard on the stairs and Suitachi showed his head from around the corner to see what was going on. "Ugh... I'll get to you in a moment," he said and walked to the back of the store, coming into full view now. He was wearing a long white labcoat with a pair of black boxershorts under it as if he had just gotten out of bed. A few seconds, he returned with a small box in one hand and he held his other hand through his hair as it was rather messy. Grabbing the money from the counter, he placed the box on the counter for the girl and muttered something that couldn't be heard. Turning around again, he walked to the corner where he had popped his head out from. Eventually he disappeared from Cindy's sight, back to his bed.