Inside the shop

Suitachi appeared from the back so silently that neither Anti nor Timmy saw him until he was standing behind the counter. With a truly expert hand, he swept up the Zenny and the card, and laid down four HP Memory expansions.

"Enjoy. Let me know if you have any issues with them."
Anti snatched the two upgrades off the counter and turned on her heel. Her PET was empty, she knew, so she was going to have to go find Raiden before she could install the hit point expansions. She headed across the shop, and looked up just before she pushed the door open. She couldn't help but notice the small piece of paper that was taped to the door.

"You've been Suitachi'd."
timmy quickly grabed the HP memorys, installed them and left, seeing a small note attachced to the door, different than what anti saw.

"You've been Suitachi'd. N00B!"

Timmy rolled his eyes as he walked out.
Sieg ran back into the store, panting and shaking off rain as he walked up to the counter. He plunged a hand into a soggy pocket and pulled out the cash, also damp. He got up on his toes and reached up, slapping it down on the counter and saying,

"Nice to see yah again, old man. Gimme a process upgrade two, huh?" as he drew back down and crossed his arms, looking up at Suitachi with intent eyes.

<5000z placed>
Suitachi placed the Level 2 Process Upgrade on the counter... "Here you go, kid."

...The money disappeared while he was speaking.
Siegs eyes went wide for a moment and he very warily reached up and took the upgrade from the counter,

"Umm, thanks...." he said as he plucked it from the counter quickly and turned to leave the store in a small haste, uncertain about what he had just seen.
Polonius steps out of the metro station, looking at the ground as usual, and runs to the store door. While walking towards the counter he sees and admires the marvelous chips and technological gizmos. He reaches the counter and says "Um . . .C-c-c-c-c-c-c--c-c-c-can I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I get a-a-a-a-a-a HP m-m-m-m-m-memory? I h-h-h-h-h-have the m-m-m-money here . . ." he says as he puts 1000 Zenny on the table . . . .
"Sure." Suitachi turned to get the requested upgrade from one of the drawers behind the counter. He turned back, handed the box to Polonius, and smiled at the nervous customer as he spoke gently... "Don't worry, no need to be nervous, kid." ...the money vanishes sometime while he is speaking with the customer.

Stuck inside the edge of the box is a small business card with the stores information as well as a short and odd little phrase that read:

--You've been Suitachi'd
"SUITACHIIIII~!" shouted Area as she ran inside and almost punched away Polonius to get to the counter as she flung her fist to bang on the counter itself. "One HP Memory and make it quick!" she shouted immediately after that, as her fist landed on the counter. Small cracks were visible as she lifted her fist again to get her PET. Divinity slowly crawled up from her back to get to her shoulder as she fell off after Area stopped her pace suddenly. Holding the PET towards the cash register to instantly transmitted 1000 zenny to the account of the Navi shop and she glared at Suitachi. "I said QUICK!" she shouted again as Divinity almost fell off again by this outbreak of anger.
Wes walked into the store and made his way to the counter. He noticed some other girl was there before him, but figured he'd say his order so that the shop keeper could gather it all in one trip, "Excuse me, sir, but can I have an HP memory?" He layed out 1000z, then also took out a slip of paper, "Oh, and I've been told I can redeem this here as well. A Process Upgrade Lvl 2 as well. I should be the right level after the Memory upgrade."
"Sarah," said Kazu as he walked out, "I need a moment with the shopkeeper."

A short exchange later, Kazu was back in the store, empty shell of a PET in hand. Sarah would maintain contact with Titania and Oberon; Kazu had business with Suitachi.

"Excuse me, Suitachi," said Kazu, trying to get the shopkeeper's attention over a shouting girl and an older NetBattler, quite a bit older than Kazu. "Here's my money-- two HPmemories, please, and then I'd like to talk to you."

((2500 paid))
As Swift strode into the store, he was momentarily taken aback by the bustle of activity that filled the quiet-looking shop. Among the small shouting crowd, he noticed Area, although it seemed she was too involved in being heard to notice him. That served him just fine; not being noticed was part of Swift's favorite hobby. He stood at the counter at the far end of the three-person mob, smiling to himself as he produced a pen and a receipt from his pocket. He scrawled a message across the unmarked back of the paper before pushing it across the counter and fishing two bills from his wallet, laying them over the message -- A 2000z and a 500z note.
One Attack+1 program, please.
Suitachi stood there, listening to all of the orders from the rush of customers, then turned wordlessly and gathered all of the requested items together. He turned back to face the counter and set them down carefully. He handed the requested items to the respective customers and squirreled away the money they paid him with; each in turn. The transactions went smoothly and quickly, everyone getting what they asked for. When all of the items had been handed out, he finished the multi-transaction with "Thank you. Enjoy."

After taking care of the customers as a whole, he looks at Kazu... "How may I help you?"
"Why so slow," muttered Area as she took the HP Memory disc and quickly installed it to Divinity's programming. "I wonder if we could make copies of these discs..." said Divinity as she looked at the process from Area's shoulder, "I'd be having over niiiine thousaaaand health data if that was the case." Area's hands froze up by this comment and she glared at Divinity from the corner of her eyes, "Don't say that again... Ever." Area then turned around to leave the store again, but suddenly bumped with her chest into the one standing behind her which happened to be the one called Wes. "Watch where you're standing!" shouted Area at him, fully knowing he got the full force of her stacked chest. Gently holding a hand in front of her chest, she stared angrily at the guy for a few seconds as she downloaded the image of his face into her own memory so she'd know what to do when she'd see him again. She then walked around him and left the store while uttering angry curses under her breath.
"Uhhhhh . . . What happened?" the shy Polonius asked as he finally recovered from that concussion. He stands up from the floor of the store and looks around just in time to see the departure of the angry girl. "Uhhhhhhhh" is all he says as she leaves out. He waits a few moments in the store so as to not make her return, turning off the volume of his PET so his navi doesnt provoke any other attacks. After a good while, he inserts the HP memory disc and installs the program as he heads out the door. "You've just been Suitachi'd" what could that possibly mean?" is his only thought while walking outside . . .
"You're an old-timer, right? How long have you been NetBattling? At least... ten years?"

Kazu's PET hummed to life, and its screen sprouted a holographic image. News stories, followed by portraits of 404, Drakkas, Elma, Dr. Infernos, and finally Dracuchen, the best-known Cybeast, flashed up on screen.

"Well, I might be younger than you, but me too. What I wanted to know is what you know about the news recently."
Swift walked of the store smiling, not caring to interrupt the conversation between Suitachi and his customer. He couldn't help but wonder, though, about the meaning of a certain slip of paper taped to the door and its strange message.
Anti was in a hurry.

She hurried up the steps and shoved open the door of the Navi Shop that she had so recently visited. There was more traffic going back and forth now than there had been when she had last dropped by. Almost against her will, she turned to check the door as she headed through it. Yeah, the message that informed the reader that they had been "Suitachi'd" was still there. Odd how the shopkeeper hadn't taken it down.

She rooted around in her pocket for a second, and then came up with a rather crumpled-looking voucher. She slapped it down on the counter, not bothering to smooth it out.

"Process Upgrade 2.0."

[I'mma got me a voucher.]
Alexander walks in with some blood on the left side of his face and makes his way to the counter. He slams 1000 zenny and some sort of voucter onto the counter and requests a Process Upgrade Level 2 and a Process Edit Level 1.
Suitachi looks around confusedly, seeing all the people with money and vouchers, and a lot more just standing around and talking, he picked up the money and brought out the goods, but called to the store,

"Excuse me, this is a place of business, please keep it as such and carry on your personal matters elsewhere, possibly at the coffee shop across the street. Thank you and come again." he said, handing out the products, each with a little card sticking out of the box with info on the front, and on the back his business card.