Inside the shop

"Looks good, thanks," said Harke, as he strolled out with his purchase in hand, with the first of his trip preparations complete.

[>> Science Residence - SciLab.]
Walking in and bringing out a zenny card, Joseph would put it down on the table and leaned forwards. Hey there Suitachi, got one of those first tier Speed upgrades sitting around? My navi says he needs one to keep up with the tougher viruses.

Joseph Lose: 5000z
Joseph Bank Account: 5060z
Bank Account after: 60z
As Joseph walked into the store, he would happen to stumble upon Suitachi squinting at a small printout, appearing to attempt to read some small fine print on it. When the customer made his request, the shopkeeper glanced at him for a moment, before smiling and raising a finger. "Sure, hang on," he said, putting the printout aside for the moment, retrieving one of the requested upgrades from underneath the counter. The zenny card was quickly flashed across his cash register, which beeped and indicated the expense deducted.

"Alright, there you go. Have a nice day," he said, retrieving the printout and continuing to peer at it.

Joseph GET: Speed Upgrade V1
Joseph LOSE: 5000z
Joseph would pick up his upgrade and nod at Suitachi. Thanks. My navi will appreciate this. Have fun...doing whatever it is you're doing. Joseph would say as he began to install the upgrade walking out absentmindedly
"Psh, easy! You pick it up, holding it by the scruff of its neck, at arm length so it can't claw you, obviously, then you just stick a gun or crossbow in the back of its skull, and PEW! Blood everywhere! And that's how you'd kill a honey badger virus!"

"You DO realize that it wouldn't be exactly like a real honey badger, correct?"

"Oh, that's true...maybe it shoots fire or something! Whoosh!...That'd be a lot scarier for me, actually..."

"Mmm, true." Whatever triggered the conversation between Diana and HunterWoman, or even what the first part of the conversation was, would remain a mystery for the ages. "So, we agree on what I should get, do we not?"

"Yep yep!"

"Very well, then." Up to the counter she went. "Hello, there. I'd like a Speed Upgrade, three HPMemories, three PowerUPs, and a Process Upgrade." With a press of a button, her PET was ready for wireless money transfer...followed shortly by the transfer of most of her wireless money.

[Order of Purchase:
1-Speed Upgrade 1 - 5000z
2-HPMemory 1 - 1000z
3-HPMemory 2 - 1250z
4-HPMemory 3 - 1500z
5-PowerUP 1 - 1000z
6-PowerUP 2 - 2000z
7-PowerUP 3 - 3000z
8-Process Upgrade 1 - 100z
Total - 14850z

Zenny On Hand: 14980z
Zenny Spent: 14850z
New Zenny Total: 130z]
Despite the odd nature of whatever conversation Diana was concluding with her navi, Suitachi seemed far more interested int he long-stretching list of purchases they presented to him once they approached the counter. A couple of times her turned as though to reach below the counter for something, only for Diana to add another item to her request. When she was done, the shop keeper stood where he was, watching her silently, then leaned to the side slightly, tilting his head. A second passed, then another. Once he was sure she was done, he nodded.

"Right. Big list for a lot of first tier stuff. Helping a new navi get off to a good start?" He mused as he crouched down and selected a single white card box from underneath and lifted it to the counter. He opened it up to show each of the items Diana had requested, all neatly packed, then closed it again. He hadn't taken anything out or put anything in, but just slid the package across the counter to her with a smile and confirmed the money transfer.

"All done. Please come again!"

Diana GET: Speed Upgrade V1, HPMem V1-3, PowerUP V1-3, PU V1
Diana LOSE: 14850z
Destin Obscura wandered into the Navi Shop with a smile on his face. "Good day sir. I would like the following items on this list," he said before placing a printed sheet on the counter top.

Navi Customizer Expansion v7: 5,000z
Navi Customizer Expansion v8: 5,250z
NaviCust Program [Millions]: 2,500z
PowerUP v4: 4,000z
Process Upgrade v33: 3,300z
Process Upgrade v34: 3,400z

Total: 23,450z
Just finished with his last deal, the shop keeper looked up and nodded to one of his somewhat regular customers. He took the list, checked it over once, then stepped into the back quickly to shuffle with some boxes. when he returned, he was actually carrying a small bag of complimentary mints, which he poured into the now empty dish, refilling it. That done, he reached directly under the counter and produced a stack of parts all lined up neatly and without fuss, to slide across to Destin.

"Always appreciate the nice neat list. Here you are, come again!"

Destin GET: NC Expand 7 & 8, PU 33 & 34, PowerUp 4, Millions
Destin LOSE: 23450z
"Ooh, mints. Don't mind if I do," Destin said as he paid for the parts and stuffed them into his backpack, taking a mint. "Thanks. See you later," he said before rushing off.
((From -> Jenny's home))

The shop bell announced another arrival to the store, accompanied by a chattered defence of certain questionable tv shows which trailed into quietness as Jenny moved inside.

"...but even then, I mean, the way Eliza talks to the others about it, she really gives the impression that she never even masturbates on her own, which is silly, of course, but it's a show, so you know... but I mean, it kinda makes sense that she's not really into Jaina, like that, and she was just overwhelmed by..." Once she realised that she was close enough for other people to hear, her voice mumbled into silence. Notably, Courser wasn't actually participating in the conversation so much as letting her rambled to his supposedly attentive ear.

When the counter was free, she moved up, now blushing faintly, and took a moment to go over the short list that Courser had requested in her head. The process involved her lips moving silently for a few seconds while her eyes glanced upwards at the ceiling. At last she looked back and greeted the shop keeper.

"Hi! Uh, could I get a first tier Speed upgrade, a Nullify buster shot upgrade, and versions six, seven and eight of the process upgrades, please!" She held out her card to the man with both hands and a nervous grin.

----
Purchasing:

Speed Upgrade 1 (5000)
Nullify Shot (1000)
Process Upgrades 6-8 (600 + 700 + 800 = 2100)

Total: 8100z
Current Funds: 8260z
Remaining: 160z
"Sure, just a sec," said Suitachi, taking the zenny card from her and ducking under the counter to sort out the upgrades requested. "These shows they put on the buzzer keep getting more and more daring, I swear," he commented, just audibly enough that Jenny would be able to hear, before heading back up and lining up the upgrades all in a neat line. Mentally counting in his head, the shopkeeper swiped Jenny's card on the counter, which replied with a confirmation beep before he handed the card back to her. The upgrades then found themselves packed up into a bag, ready to be taken away.

"Alright, that's all of it. Thanks, have a nice day."

Jenny GET: Speed Upgrade, Nullify Shot, Process Upgrade x3
Jenny LOSE: 8100z
Curious, Jenny tried to peek across to see exactly what sort of show the shop keeper was talking about, and what he meant by daring, but before she could get a good look, her purchase was ready and she accepted it with a slightly embarrassed grin.

"Thank you!" She ducked her head, then darted from the shop

((Moving to -> Jenny's Friend's Place (which will be conducted in her home thread anyway)))
"...Something like that." Diana raised an eyebrow as a box was presented to her, containing the exact contents of her list. Not that it was in a box or anything, but that it already seemed to have existed ahead of time, like it was that box's destiny to be given to her. "...Well, that's certainly customer service."

"Ooh, neat! Oh, let's see if you have one with a FloatShoes, two SubMemories, five Cannon chips..."

Great, she was rambling. That didn't take long. "Hunter...not now."

"-a packet of ketchup, and three duck feathers! Huh? Oh, sorry!"

"I don't care if you DO have a box like that, don't show it. Anyway, thank you. Have a good day." But before she could leave, he received another customer...and he got mints? Really? She got squat, and she definitely noticed that part of the exchange. "...Correction. Have a slightly worse than good day, now that I know complimentary mints are a thing here." Hey, she could've been meaner. She could've threatened him with her fake knife. Or shot him. Instead, she only shot him a glare as she turned and left.

(TO OKUDEN)
((From ACDC))

Mazer walked in to the store, in much less of a hurry than last time, but didn't say much as he briefly combed over the displays then approached the counter. "Hello, I'm looking for a few buster upgrades and a HP+200. Still have 'em in stock?" he asked as he pulled the PET from his jacket pocket and popped out a zenny payment chip.

HP+200: 15,000z
PowerUP x3 (3000 + 4000 + 5000): 12,000z
Seeking Shot: 1,500z

Total: 28,500z
Current Funds: 29,405z
Remaining: 905z
Suitachi woke up from behind his counter and peeked over the top of it with bleary eyes.

"One moment."

He said before he ducked back down and began shuffling through the stuff under the counter. A hand with a bag came up and placed it on the counter top. Then the hand groped around until it found the payment chip, retracting under the counter again. There were some sounds of a register and printing as he rang up the transaction. Then his hand popped back up with a receipt and a wave.

"Alright, that's all of it. Thanks, have a nice day."

Mazer GET: HP+200, PowerUP v3, v4, and v5, Seeking Shot.
Mazer LOSE: 28,500z
Mazer raised an eyebrow as he was served by what would look like a disembodied hand for most of the transaction, but didn't bother questioning Suitachi's antics. "Yeah, you too..."
He got the requested upgrades, which he double checked before turning away towards the door, and didn't appear to get overcharged... Chalking that one up for just another one of those "hm, that was weird" experiences, he continued out the door.

((Back to ACDC))
This is where he came from. ACDC Town.

Joseph came strolling into the shop with a big smile on his face from his expeirnce at the coffee shop. "Sparks she was definently digging me."

"If you say so master." The samurai wasn't interest in Joseph's real life girl siutation, instead his mind still flashed over the events of his previous day, also focusing on certain female influences.

Joseph snapped out of it right as he got to the counter. "Yes... May I purchase my second speed upgrade please?"

Speed Upgrade v2: 10,000z
Total: 10,000z
Current: 10,230z
Remaining: 230z
As Joseph came strolling into his shop, Suitachi would pop his head up from behind the counter, giving a simple wave before going back under for a brief moment. Hearing what he wanted, he promptly brought out a box labeled "Speed 2" and got his money. "Have a good day there, don't go killing anyone now...at least near my shop."

Joseph gain: Level 2 speed upgrade
Joseph Lose: 10000z
Walking in, with a new bit of zenny in her pockets and more on her mind, she would put her card down on the counter. I would like one of those processor resets please. I think it's like...140z for my navi?

Stephine Magi: buying 1 Processor Reset

Have: 3112z
Lose: 140z
Remainder: 2972z
"Hey thanks alot. See you next time." Joseph grabbed the upgrade and headed out the door.

This is where he went. Yoka for Subplot.