NBAsad@WhazzapMail.com

INBOX: 3

OUTBOX: 4
TO:nbshaitan@whazzapmail.com
SUBJECT: Hiya!
Hi, NBS! This is Steve. You know, the guy who you just traded with. I know that this seems somewhat odd as we barely know each other, but Something about your asking for Fire and Aqua chips only perked my interest. It seems like such a strange combination!

Anyway, I just thought I would introduce myself properly. I'm Steve, and my Navi is named DruidMan.EXE. He can be a bit strange, well, most of the time, but he's reliable and funny. If you didn't figure out from my wanting your Boomerang, he's a Wood type, which is pretty rare these days, though I can't imagine why...

Wow, I'm getting off track. I'm just saying hello, and I thought that maybe some day we could meet up or something, I'm very interested to see your Operating style, because, like I said, I've never heard of someone focusing on Fire and Aqua style attacks before, and it may be neat to watch.

-Steve
Subject: RE: Cerberus' Reincarnation.

Greetings Mr. Shaitan.

I am sorry I was unable to reply sooner, however I am here in Electopia on business trip. Now that I've finished my work here, I'm free to help you with your Navi. Since I ran into you at the shop in ACDC, if you want to discuss this in person I suggest we meet at the park just down the street from it. I'll be there all day tomorrow, anyway.

Please let me know if this will work for you. If not, I'll still be here in Electopia until the end of the week.

Hope to hear back from you.

-- Jared T. Farnam
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Cerberus' Reincarnation.

Hello again.

If you'd still like to meet me about your Navi and general netbattle help, I'll be at ACDC Park all day today. Just show up whenever it's convenient for you.

-- Jared T. Farnam
TO: NBShaitan@WhazzapMail.com
SUBJECT: GNA Stock Dividends
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Greetings from the Global Network Administration.

This E-mail is to inform you that your investments with GNA's Net Development Stocks & Bonds have grown. Your dividend payout is enclosed in the attached data. We hope our profitable partnership will continue into the future.

Thank you for investing with the GNA.

#-Attached: 1,000 Zenny

TO: NBShaitan@WhazzapMail.com
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!

Congratulations!

Your Heatshot has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Sensor1!

#-Attached: Sensor1

TO: NBAsad@WhazzapMail.com
SUBJECT: Good Luck.

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

#-Attached: FlameScales1 BattleChip Data
SUBJECT:

Heya.

We completed the mission, and Broadside apparently found something he thought Djinni should have. He asked me to send it to you. I think it's the sword General Yasu was wielding; the one Djinni managed to take from her. I think he tried to repair it, but it seems to be coded in an element he's not designed to work with so that didn't work out very well. There's not much left of the weapon, but here it is.

By the way, how's Djinni doing?

-- Jared T. Farnam

#-Attached: General Yasu's Katana (Damaged, Wood Element)
SUBJECT: E-MAIL INFORMATION
----------------------
She can be contacted at "ranbard@sverdlovsk.edu.ru", without the quotations, should you have anything you need to ask of her.

Of course, if I find out that you are stalking/harassing her or if you've given out her e-mail to strangers without my consent, do understand that I can get the cops on your ass for harassment.

With Regards,

TSUJSA REISE
(Class A Jerkwad)
SUBJECT: Re: Rhea's Symbol
To Na'im and Djinni,

Greetings. I have evaluated the issue by inspecting my PET, and indeed, the same occurs to mine as well. I am currently connected to the network via a cafe by Beach Street, named 'Seagull Spot'. I welcome your visit anytime.

-Camillia Ranbard
SUBJECT: Your SP Mission

Dear Mr. Asad:

We would like to inform you before he gets the jump on us, that a Mr. Burt Blanchard will be joining you on your SP Mission. If he's already there by the time you receive this e-mail you have the following options:

1) Let him go with you.
2) Not allow him to partake in the mission.
--If he refuses to follow option 2, please send us an e-mail, and we will deal with it accordingly.

Have a nice day

-GNA
TO: Na'im bin Asad and Djinni.EXE @ NBAsad@WhazzapMail.net
SUBJECT: Charity Event Award
----------------------------------------------

Well, thank you for the compliment I suppose. I assure you, I'm not aiming to look beautiful in this getup and it's not something I'd normally wear...

Regardless, here is the chip you were promised. Pulsar is a chip that takes a good bit of thinking to use properly; to get its full effect, you should try rebounding it off of objects. You might be surprised at how powerful it can be.

-Waltz

*Pulsar1 attached*
SUBJECT: NetPolice Recruitment

Sorry if my navi was a little overbearing. He's never shown much interest in the NetPolice before, but I guess our recent run-in with the Mafia has given him a grudge against crime. We'll be happy to join you on a mission if you're going to go on one, though. Just list a place where we can meet up. I'm at the Scilabs compound right now.

As a side note, he says he's applying for the Department of Justice. Where's your navi headed?

-Rania Firebrand
SUBJECT: NetPolice Recruitment

If it's all right with you, let's meet up at Scilabs. I'll be outside in the public area with the benches. Looking forward to it!

-Rania Firebrand
TO: Djinni.EXE (NBAsad@WhazzapMail.com)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation!

ATTACHMENT: IceWave1 BattleChip data
SUBJECT: Emergency
Too much to explain here, but if you're free at all, Anyis really needs Djinni's help at the attached coordinates. Short version, Anyis's life is in danger.

--Mill
Attached: coordinates.txt
SUBJECT: Buddy!

Hey Bud! This is your old pal Burt, remember me? I'm the guy with the cute navi that you busted with a while ago! Remember, our navis got all tangled up in vines and covered in candle wax and pushed their boobs together? Good times, good times. But this is no time for a boner! I need help from a good Samaritan, and you're one of the goodest I know!

I'm at my house right now and suffice to say there's a girl inside. She's my new mistress! My sister's kids are in there too, but the important thing is that I've got to make a good impression for that girl, alright? I need you to come and pal around for a bit so that I can show that I'm a good guy with healthy social habits. We'll send our navis on a mission and have a great time! I'll fix something in the microwave for all of us and we'll turn on a movie or something! Do you like the Afterschool Private Lessons series by with Mina Fielding? I mean, I'd hope you aren't one of those guys who can't get into it just cause it's a grown woman in a school skirt, but hey, differences of opinion happen some times! Well, I guess we can't watch that with the kids, anyways. I'll find something though!

Please respond quickly! I'll be waiting outside! Please come! Please!

Sincerely,
Your friend,
Please help,
Burt J. Blanchard
To: NBAsad@WhazzapMail.com
Subject: Re: Re: Buddy!
-------------

Thank goodness you're free! Anyways my address is attached to this e-mail. I'm in ACDC but you don't mind flying over right? I'm actually starting to feel a little iffy on waiting inside so just come and knock. My niece and nephew will let you in.

P.S. I think I'm going to pick the one where Mina joins the student council, by the way. That one is pretty good and it's story based so for like the first half there's not much going on. When the good stuff starts they'll be asleep and I'll put them in bed! You'll like it, it is worth the wait!

Your pal,
Burt J. Blanchard

*ACDCAddress.txt attached*
TO: ??? (NBAsad@Whazzapmail.com)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: SonicWave BattleChip data
TO: ??? (NBAsad@WhazzapMail.com)
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: RedFruit1 BattleChip data