CharityEvent2@sharofreemail.net

This e-mail is for the Charity Event. Please send your e-mails to the co-hosts here.
To: CharityEvent2@sharofreemail.net
From: Sabrina Jetto, SplashMan, and SplashLady (SabrinaJetto@NetMail.net)
Message: Guess I don't have a whole lot to say. Just, hope your event's a success, and put the chip I'm giving up to good use! Oh, and giving me something new would be nice, too...
Questionnaire: Completed
Chip: RockCube
From: Ariel Fuujimoto and ZephyrMan (ArielAce@KotoMail.net)
Message: Hi! Thanks for the RingZap2 from last year, it's really saved our hides a couple of times! I'm really glad it's not a one-time thing...anyway, can't wait to see what we get this time!
Chip: Guard1
From: Hector Guerrero and SharpMan (NeverOutbladed@MPANTIMail.net)
Message: Interesting event you're running. No harm in participating, wouldn't you agree?
Chip: TreeBomb1
From: Kat Stevenson and Durandal (KatStevenson@KaenBooks.com)

Message: My Navi is a little busy right now, but I would love to participate. Its always nice to give back to the community. Perhaps next year we can work out a joint charity event with my publisher.

Chip: Shockwave1

Message: How quaint. These holiday charity events seem to be growing popular. Well, I suppose I should participate as well.

Chip: Shotgun
To: charityevent2@sharofreemail.net

Hey, glad I can participate this year. My name's Cheshire, and I've been pretty damn nice. Some people might disagree, but... they're crazy. You can trust me!

This chip was something that got a lot of use back when my sister and I were just starting out together. It's useful in a tight situation, when something's bearing down on you with a crazy look in its eye. Lately we're both so fantastic that nothing can even get that far, so we might as well pass it on! Might save someone a beating.

Questionnaire: Completed!
Chip: ZapRing1
To: charityevent2@sharofreemail.net

No, seriously, bring them a change of clothing.

-Exo.SP
*Attachment: Minibomb, Questionnaire*
From: Hal Belfast and TeethMan.EXE (HBelfast@BelfastAvatars.com)

Mine surgeon proposed self might compose that letter whilst Hal stuffed outward that overlook. Ultimate from fortune onto thy generosity motivation, of Belfast Avatars!

Chip: Cannon
Message: We would like to thank you for this chance to trade in chips for new ones, and since I recently had to...*ahem* get a new navi and the like, this will be of great help to us.
Chip: Cannon
From: Lyn Clarke and Ship.EXE (LClarke@electopiamailserv.net)

Good luck with your charity event again! I have to say, after what I saw last time, I'm a bit surprised to see Holly returned (and Mr. Oni permitted to return) after what transpired last year... And I'm also a bit surprised that it seems none of the co-hosts came dressed up in Christmas attire! All the same, I hope your drive will be a smashing success.

Chip: RingLog1
Well well, once again that time of year has come to be generous and sharing. Not something I usually do, but it's for a good enough case. So we'll take part, all the best, and see you again next year I'm sure.

Questionnaire: Oh yes, Lucia Completed this...
Chip: Shockwave
From: Voulge.EXE and Marius Eirenikos (guisarmepride@BLPD.org)
Message: I haven't used this chip for a while, but it has been of good use for me when I needed it. I hope that this would help those who need it the most.
Chip: [DBLBeam1] Battlechip
From: Cambiare.EXE And Fiona Haydn (fiddlinfinnyfun@creamlandmail.net)
Message: I-I didn't think I had any chips I wanted to g-give out...But I just got this chip and, I-I'll be honest, don't like l-loud chips like this. S-s-sorry if I sound too selfish...
Chip: [Ratton1] Battlechip
From: MachMan.EXE and Mazer Patrovski (M.Patrovski@PSAOM.org)
Message: Come to think of it, this is my second Christmas ever! I know this is going to be the best one yet!
-Aera.SP

Hopefully someone will be able to use this chip, it's definitely helped me out before, and it may help someone else out.
-MachMan.EXE

Chip: [Recover10] Battlechip
Message: First time seeing this event, I'm glad someone is going above and beyond to help out Navis in need! Good on you, and I hope the battlechip attached will help!
Chip: [RageClaw1] Battlechip
From: Harke Ezarith and Eternalis.EXE (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
Subject: Season's Greetings

Yet again, another opportunity to get some seasonal charity in. Feels nice to contribute every once in a while. Keep up the good work, guys, I'll be rooting for you.

[Attached: Completed Questionnaire + [Shotgun] Battlechip]
From: Scarlet Krysarch and Terra.EXE (ScKrysarch@YumMail.net)
Subject: Season's Greetings

Hm, looks like she forgot to send this in. Guess I'll go ahead and do it. Anyway, glad to see you guys still doing this. Cheers.
- ???

[Attached: Completed Questionnaire + [Shotgun] Battlechip]
From: Markus Scott, Raki.EXE and Riki.EXE (088292@dentech.edu.et)
Subject: Hey!

Hahahaha, poor Scottie. Guess he was way too focused on his precious assignments to remember to send this in. Oh well, I'm a nice Navi. Disregard him writing anything in the survey about me that says otherwise. Have fun, guys!

Oh, I'm glad I managed to catch this before it went out. She can be so mean sometimes... Um, good luck with your efforts, I'm glad someone's looking out for the rest of them!

[Remitted: Altered Questionnaire]
[Attached: Completed Questionnaire + [Cannon] Battlechip]
From: DragonierMan and Destin Obscura: D.Obscura@ACDC.Net
Message: I wonder who the purple navi representing the NeoShoguns is?
Questionnaire: Completed.
Chip: TreeBomb1