CharityEvent2@sharofreemail.net

To: CharityEvent2@sharofreemail.net
Message: My navi filled out the questionnaire because I didn't want to deal with it. Hope that's alright. Merry Christmas!
Questionnaire: Completed
Chip: Guard1
From: Roger Goldman and DubloonMan (RogerGoldman@SciLab.net)
Chip: Firehit1
Message: I can't believe it's that time of year again! There's sooooooo much Christmas shopping to be done. The list just keeps getting longer every time I check it! Plus, obviously I need to pick up a little something (or a lot of little somethings) for myself. LOL! I'm not that into computers but a friend told me this event was something good to get in on so I'm applying anyways. I hope I did it right! Thanks and happy holidays!
Chip: Guard1
Message: Um, my Navi wanted me to participate in this. I guess its fine, but I'll make this fast. Mechagangar 3 is on in a few minutes. I don't bust very often so I guess you can have my cannon battlechip. Give it to someone who needs it.
Chip: Cannon
Message: Luck gave us this chip by trading in three chips, so maybe it'll be good for you guys too! I hope you have a good time with the festivities and enjoy the presents. Greetings from Djinni!
From: Polonius Carbonium and DNR.EXE (polonius@acdcmed.edu)
Message: While the year was filled with hardships and jeers from others, I thought it was a good idea to donate a chip kept from the very beginning
From:Magritte Saxena and Dynaia.EXE (WhazzapHeroine@DenTech.edu)
Message: The year was pretty fun if not annoying in terms of the different comics I keep reading
Message: I won't lie, since this is a charity event after all. But I simply don't have a good use with this chip anymore and I wish to try my luck.

Happy holidays and happy new year!...Aha...
Chip: [Cannon] Battlechip

Everyone chipped in to fill up the lists. It's always heartwarming to see charity abound in the world.

Chip: [Cannon] Battlechip

From:Jim, operator of Fissure.EXE (ShadowSmith@GreyLeague.org)

Message: It's been a slow year, but time seems to go by so fast. I hope everyone's enjoying their lives as much as they can.

Chip: Shotgun
From: Red_Riding_Hood.EXE and Shin Fujiwara [Ace@global.net]
Message: Happy Holidays! Hope you navis out there find this a good one!
Chip: Ironshield1
To: Charityevent2@sharofreemail.net

This went so well last year I'll try it again! Thanks!

ACDC Student, Class 5A, Kenji Kobayashi
questionaire: completed
Attached chip: Cannon
To: CharityEvent2@sharo.freemail.net

To whom it may concern,
You take a chip in and give one back. How does that help anyone? You gain nothing in the end. I havn't figured out your scam yet but in the name of science I'm willing to experiment.

Truely yours: Noneofyourbusiness
Attached: Shotgun
To: CharityEvent2@sharo.freemail.net
Contents: A message from ActionMan.exe, as dictated by Sammy2413.exe. Questionnaire completed. Happy Holidays.
Attached: Rageclaw
From: Horatio Wilde and ShamanMan (TheWildeThing@DNN.net)
Message: Cheers to the season and the new year! And may our shows both set viewing records!
Chip: Shotgun
Message: My Operator wanted me to do this. Not like I care much about Christmas. Seriously. But seeing as you care so much about, have a merry Christmas! Just saying that because of your attitudes!
Message: Hello, I'm glad to see this continue on even as far as this. Ladies, I hope you get your wishes granted AGAINST Oni there. Would have sent this in earlier, instead of so close to closing, but I've been preoccupied.
Questionnaire: Complete
Attached: Varitails1
Message: Figured I should pitch in since I'm trying to, y'know, get active on the net and stuff. Just got my Navi, so I figured I could pitch in and help your drive...

Aw, what the hell, who am I kidding. I just wanted a good chip to help me get started. You'll forgive me since it's Christmas, right?
Questionnaire: Complete
Attached: Rageclaw