Annoying Reaper's Annoying Arts

You know what? You just rocked enough to bring P.A. out of hiding.

Care to try your hand at Voltman?
Bravo my friend, bravo. Your art style is a different class to that I have witnessed in past times and would humbaly request a picture of my navi, Phantasm, when he is all flamed up, that is if you don't already have to much on your plate.
Wow, this is really impressive. Especially Enigma. I hope you can get around to drawing some of my characters? Probably my operator?

NITRO UNLEASHES SIG ATTACK ON THREAD.
I ask for a picture of Koumori in the art style of YOURS!
That. Words can't describe, should've sent a poet.
Thank you very much!
Nitro rocks.
I can still seem some things in your style that I'd fix, but delicious detail is delicious.
you should work on cleaning up your circles and ovals and that kind of thing, but you're off to a solid start.

also work a little on your foreshortening; it might just be the angle of the leg or something like that, but it took me a while to get that it was supposed to be coming out of the page.
It blew me away...

my mind is blown...

it's the bomb!

there we go, a proper bomb joke, awesome regardless
Whoa, action pose. That's hard to get right, and you made it goddamned epic. Nitro looks awesome.
These are all very good. You've got a lot of talent. Thanks again for the Cypher art. It has given me ideas for his SP junctions. He'll be summoning Mecha, you know.
Art trade with GRIM Reaper for Validus Sprite. I present you Machman.exe, complete with Go Time and Mechawings

Guess I should add in my own little request: Basically DNR doing well the most humorous thing you can imagine... Reading his profile I mean.
Now those wings look like they're a force to be reckoned with. *saves*
MECHA WINGS.
Holy. Shit.

Hooooooly shit.

HOLY. SHIT.

Everyone better be in freakin' awe of that Machman.
Due to laziness, I'm going to do the requests which are easiest to do first. So yeah.

Rhea.exe, presented in Reaper-o-Vision.

I'll get Voltman, Phantasm and Voulge up soon. plz wait atm. X_x;;
Goodness... Words cannot describe how awesome this is. XDDD; Thanks alot mang.
Oh god, what.

Everybody should join AnnoyingReaperism now. :|