Annoying Reaper's Annoying Arts

Man, you're so awesome, you're actually kind of hurting my feelings a bit. Nice job, you jerk.

DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE COMMENTS WERE ALL IN GOOD FUN. PLEASE DO NOT GET OFFENDED.
i will go sit in the corner and feel inadequate okay bye
But can he draw Whiscash!?
Moar awesome.

NoIwillnotjoinAnnoyingReaperism.
I will give him a rousing round of applause.
What's with all these here Annoying Reapers comin' into our innernets 'n takin' our jobs!

*shakes fist*

Well, don't you stop. (^.^ )b
Hey AR. When you run out of requests, could you try your hand at a non-Navi? I've been trying to get someone to draw my Makai Overlord for what feels like centuries now.

Here is a link to his character profile: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Makai_Empire/in...p?showtopic=615

Second description: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Makai_Empire/in...dpost&p=2895809

If you'd like to check out some info for action shots, all of the tournament posts involving Calraith should have plenty of references.

Thanks in advance, yo.
At the moment, posting SJ's Meltdown.

Everything else coming soon.
Been a while since you last updated, I hope you weren't overwhelmed by the requests >_>.

Anyhow, great drawing as usual.
That looks good. Spiffy even.
(phone post)

OMG AR, YOU ARE LEGEND.

Expect payment by PM. Not much in comparison, but still something.

IN THE MEANTIME: SHENANIGANS WITH CHARDES.

Edit: Validus looks awkward because he is drawn completely with a mouse. So... yeah.
WEPON
Does I see sum Japanese??
.... Where? *looks and sees wepons instead*
It's Chinese, Grim. =___=

Also, WEPON
I thought that said WEPAX...Anyway, that looks pretty cool. Reminds me of KOS-MOS.

Quote (RevivedSin)

It's Chinese, Grim. =___=

Also, WEPON

It's definitely Japanese, Shin. Look at the last three characters. That be Japanese hiragana.

Yeeea. I wanted DNR to be this NIghtmare Doctor you never want to meet.

Edit: God damnit this is the ugliest work I've done yet. I think I'll get a remix'd version up later.
Still looks pretty good.
Though for a second there I thought the left side of DNR's coat was transparent. -_-;;

EDIT: Dammit, now I feel pressured to scan my drawings. Damn you laziness, DAMN YOU
OH GOD, THE DOCTOR FROM HELL. D8