Reaper's Pixel Art

*contemplates changing Op description...*

Both sprites are flippin' awesome.

Hey, I'll even take you up on that donation thing. I'll give you 375 Zenny. I've been stuck with that odd number of Zenny for like, EVER. I don't want to be a total ass, so I added in more that you can actually use. XD
*Accepts 375z*
I'm glad you got a kick out of them. Thank you very much for the kind donation! Speed Upgrade, here I come!
I'll throw in a donation as well, and, as you seem to be tryin' out some overworlds, perhaps one of Zanzo? : D

*650z Donated*
*Accepts 650z* Thank you very much!
doodle time!

EDIT: Tarot Card Doodle

Refer to the tarot card thread if you are confused and scared. And no, the 2nd pose is not a sex position. It is my rendition of an end pose for something like the waltz. Freaking perverted kids...

This is my idea of a BroadsideCross for Machman. Note: The deletion cannon is pointing towards the viewer as well as a targeting laser.

EDIT: More doodles!

Yeah... too small.
Dood. I'd like you to sprite up my new Navi, Beatnik.

Here's a link to her description.

Here's a doodle of her, colour chart included.

Feel free to screw with the saturation of her colours (read: making them a little darker). Let me know if you have any questions.

Succeed in your mission, and I'll set aside some Zenny for you when I actually incur some in the RP.

Yes, too small, indeed.

IT'S A PICNIC, AT THE PARK.
Another doodle: Tankman.EXE
Tiny doodle is tiny.

...I still need to draw Aera.
I need to learn to use photoshop... so they aren't so tiny.
Like Tankman's design. Neat work, but small.
I lol'd at Void.

"OH SNAP! I knew I should of taken a left turn at albaqurqy!"
Might I ask what's up with Binary in the 'picnic' scene? I can't figure out what the hell it is he's doing...
on a random guess, it looks like he got stuck being the tennis net.
Binary is the net. He isn't too happy about it either.
Try doing a Dark Boy cross on MachMan and MachMan Cross on Dark Boy. Might look pretty cool.
I just realized there is a met and djinn in the tree.

I feel like I just found waldo...
I am working on "RERN in the Park_2.0," it is gonna be bigger, and hopefully have as many active RERN as I can fit on the page.

Also, my Thanksgiving break begins this Saturday, so all spriting will have to wait until then. Week-long Thanksgiving break FTW!

EDIT: Progress!
I've got one large request now. I need some Navis of the forum, your choice entirely, in an 'Overworld' sprite. I need them from the MMBN 4+ series, meaning the 'chibified' versions when compared to the previous ones. But I don't need any battle sprites, just overworld. I'm working on a project and I really need some sprites to put in it. I would prefer it if you could make two of each Navi, one from the front sideways and one from the back sideways.

http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files/EXE/Meg...verworldEXE456/

On this page, the first row's sprite 2 and 4. And non-moving.