Reaper's Pixel Art

Trying out my new scanner, and since Shur was talking about it...

Edit: Aera and Mach had some comments.
Scrapped Machman redesign concept. Too complex and pointy; not suitable for a sprite.
What would it take to get a sprite of Zanzo? :3

Quote (ForteZanzo)

What would it take to get a sprite of Zanzo? :3

Are you looking for an "overworld" sprite like SMS's NetOp?

Announcement: I am looking for art trades! Any sort of art involving Mach, Aera, Mazer, Vector, etc. will be greatly appreciated, and rewarded with sprite(s)!
Hey, you know what would be cool?
A sprite of Vol... oh, wait.
Whatever works for you, dude. You're the artist. : D
Hm. I think I may try drawing Vector, or perhaps Aera, even. Any good references to Vector's appearance besides the sprite would be good.
For the sprite request... I'm torn between wanting a Navi sprite or an overworld Op sprite. I'll think about it.
Booking a Rhea.EXE sprite-- will exchange for soul-- I mean, art of MachMan. Looking forward to it : D

Quote (Fera)

Hm. I think I may try drawing Vector, or perhaps Aera, even. Any good references to Vector's appearance besides the sprite would be good.
For the sprite request... I'm torn between wanting a Navi sprite or an overworld Op sprite. I'll think about it.

I haven't made a concrete description of him yet, but better now than later.

Description: Vector could be considered a group than a single entity because his body is completely composed of angled metallic plates; held together by an invisible force, similar to that of Machman's wings and booster engines. The plates themselves are of varying sizes and shapes, but they are uniformly glossy dark blue with varying amounts of shimmering silver trim, and are mainly triangular or diamond shaped. The edges of these plates vary from dull and scored (for traction) to a razor's edge.

These plates are manipulated at will to form Vector's "body," which can take a very high variety of forms; however, he mainly takes an angular, ~6' humanoid form. The most unique formation of the metal plates forming his body could be considered his "head," since it houses his sensor array. It is arranged like the slit in a knight's protective helmet, and though he can see through any part of his cyan sensor array, he has a single red "eye," that mainly just indicates where he's focusing his sight. If it weren't for his voice and knightly demeanor, one wouldn't be able to know his gender.

Weapons: Vector's body obviously uses up a large amount of energy to retain it's shape, so he mainly uses current configuration and attacks with any sort of sharp edges (claws, arms, shoulders, legs, etc.). He can also disassemble a part of his body and send it flying towards the enemy like a stream of blades.

As for the sprite, just let me know once you make your decision.

Quote (Chardes)

Booking a Rhea.EXE sprite-- will exchange for soul-- I mean, art of MachMan. Looking forward to it : D

Sh-Ping! Art Trade!
*slaps back the art trade*

Chardes...That is one of the most kickass things that I have ever seen.
Cue gasp in sheer awe. I mean, like, crud, Char.
Grim's sprite power and Char's art power.
Colliding them is like, man.

-goes off to drool some more-
I weep and rejoice simultaniously.

EDIT: Which, I might add, is extremely difficult to do.
This thread is now about Chardes' amazing art.
Argh, my scanner is screwed up. I have Vector all drawn and ready, though. So, uh, I think I'll take a sprite of Eternalis, please. Oh, and I suggest that you could add this to Vector's description.

Quote ()

Although the metal plates are numerous in quantity, they have a special ability to seamlessly merge into larger plates, making it easier for Vector's systems to move the individual plates simultaneously.

Quote (RevivedSin)

BANNER HIJACK LOL
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9750/bannerfinalr.png

Oh, lol, that's right, not all of the sprites that Grim made for the banner are in here.

DruidMan

MachMan, Flying Pose

Pianissimo

Traceur

*Better version of Traceur*

*gun looks much better*
May I introduce Camillia, Rhea's NetOp!

and Fortezanzo's Zanzo!

*want's to confirm the colors are correct*