Reaper's Pixel Art

Any requests? Otherwise, I will just start making random crosses etc. My hit list:
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood Cross
BroadsideCross
Magna
MagnaCross
DruidCross
Dammit.

I can't resist, now. DX

RuneCross Soundman pl0x?

I've been trying to think of an appearance for him that works well, but so far the only thing that's come to me is a 'bardic knight'. =/

I'm sure you're used to Runeknight by now, and Soundman has a picture in my profile... uhm...

Yeah. Accept if you wish. This is essentially an opportunity to make up an appearance for his cross, yes. :'D
Alright. This will be my first time making a cross from two entirely new navis (new to me, at least) so I don't know how it will turn out. I did okay with TankMan so I should be okay. What will likely happen is I will make a SoundMan sprite first to get an appropriate base/pose and then add RuneKnight features to make the cross. If you notice, all of the crosses I made for Machman have him in the same pose, similar to the style used in the actual games.

EDIT:Finished the Soundman sprite!
Why must you rock so hard? DX

-Twi
Am I too late for a request?!
I want to see your interpretation of Enigma.
Zero did a nice one (see sig) but yours should be cool too.
If you have any free time / space left, I'd appreciate it.
I can't figure out for the life of me what base you used for Soundman... Was it a Normal Navi?
Honestly? That pose looks like Zangief/anyother2dwrestler , headreminds me of... Danny Phantom? :'D

Anyway, good work, props, etc...

Quote (Bomber)

I can't figure out for the life of me what base you used for Soundman... Was it a Normal Navi?

ThunderMan.EXE w/ MegamanZX Advent NPC face... heavily modified.

@Hiko: I'll see what I can do! I don't know if I can make a better version of your Cortana-ish navi, but I'll try!
Veery nice.

Do I smell the beginnings of a new sprite banner? :'D Y'know, one with Navis that still exist. Or at least as PCs.
And I somehow thought Soundman was purple all this time.
Since, it's Twi's favorite color and all...
<image shattered>
Now you've shattered my mind not once, but twice! Go Grim! :'D

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Veery nice.

Do I smell the beginnings of a new sprite banner? :'D Y'know, one with Navis that still exist. Or at least as PCs.

I don't know how to make banners, but feel free to use any of my sprites for one! Just ask me first. (So I can pretty them up, etc.)
Can you try making my new Navi in sprite form? I've been using entirely different bases than those you use, so I'm curious how you'd make her.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=4351 This is her description. She isn't officialy approved yet as I'm not done with Persephone yet.

This is the sprite I've made of her. It's not entirely perfect when compared to the eventual appearance description after I finished it, but some things are just tedious for me to sprite so I don't do it.

Anyway, just interested in seeing how you would do it.
Djinni.EXE will definitely be an interesting Navi. I have some ideas for a sprite base but probably won't be starting real work on the current requests until Monday. I will keep you all posted!
Could you possibly do a sprite of Binary? It shouldn't be that difficult; see the bio for his "appearance."
I can't imagine Magna being all that difficult to sprite for someone as good as you. I am kind of curious to see how a legless Navi like him would Cross, though...

Quote (Bomber)

I can't imagine Magna being all that difficult to sprite for someone as good as you. I am kind of curious to see how a legless Navi like him would Cross, though...

Djinni has no legs either. Wouldn't be that hard. Just as someone getting a Cross of Djinni.
Hah.

He does one or two awesome things after all the stuff he did last page...

And now he's flooded with requests.

Hah hah hah!

Quote (Twi)

Hah.

He does one or two awesome things after all the stuff he did last page...

And now he's flooded with requests.

Hah hah hah!

Damn you! Damn you all!!! DX

Edit: Current Requests:
SoundMan RuneCross: DONE!
Enigma: Almost done!
Djinni: Not started. Sprite Base identified.
Binary: Not started.
Mm. Well, as I've said, I'm leaving for Seattle tomorrow, so you've got at least a week.
XD
Do you sit down and modify a spite that already exists or do you design it with one in mind?

Mine are not terribly good, but I generally try to do the latter.