Reaper's Pixel Art

Well, I have been doing a lot of requests lately; and I am so glad everyone is happy with what I have done. Today, I have a request.

This plea goes out to the RECN veterans who might have known Manguskahn, and his Navis the late Machman.EXE (MkI)and Vengeance.EXE. I remember making sprites for both Machman and Vengeance, plus a .GMO for Vengeance called Forgiveness.GMO. Unfortunately, these sprites do not exist on my computer or my photobucket site (my former "garage" for my sprites). I am wondering if anyone happened to save something on the defunct RECN site that contains these sprites. I am curious to see how far I have come from 2 years ago. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- The_Grim_Reaper

EDIT: To prevent a triple-post, here is Machman RedCross!

Machman Army, ATTACK!
Nice job Reap, though as I thought the orange on the visor obstracts the appearance a bit. I did go and see what it look liked it if was just a blue visor and I noticed that you did a nice 'transparent' job on the visor where there are darkened areas for the hidden facial expressions behind it.

as for your request... Tried google cache to see if they have some of them?
so far, no luck on the Machman or Vengeance sprites... dang.

@Sora-chan: I can try to make the orange a little more... blue-ish? That way the colors would blend a little better and not be so distracting. Shouldn't take me very long!
I'm afraid that unless someone saved them, or you know where you first hosted them...
RE:CN's gone. Nothing's left over there.
Yeah. I doubt someone would have actually saved them, but whatever. Not really important.
I think Majin started a skirt fetish for RedCross on this site. XD
Oi! I'm never wearing a skirt! No freaking way. I'd rather self-delete!

RS, I don't get it. Was it on the chat or something? Or an inside joke?

Quote (Soulman_Junior RedCross)

Red Cross: Normal/Wind, +10 to all Normal Chips

Appearance: The top half of his body suit turns white while the lower half turns black. HIs gloves and boots turn red. A ring of red fabric circles his neck from which a hood, which surrounds all but the front of his head, and a cape, which goes down to just past his buttox, appear, also red. A red bandana is tied around the front of his face, like a bank robber. A red skirt also adorns his waist.

Aaaaand....

Quote ()

"Yeah right..... still, I think its about time to use that technique." Junior stance took on a look of determination and valor. There was no way he was going to lose here.

"That.... technique?" Wes repeated, curious as to what his navi had up his sleeve.

"Indeed. Power of love and friendship, aid me in my struggle! Tiny companion Red Riding Hood.exe, lend me your power!" He reached his hand up in the air, grasping at something invisible. His upper body suit changed to white while the lower half became black. HIs gloves and boots then switched to red. He brought his arm down, his hand lingering over his neck as a band of red fabric appeared loosely around it. From the ring soon sprouted a hood which floated up and covered the back and sides of his head. A red cape grew from the bottom of the cloth and kept going until it had reached just past his buttox. A gentle breeze began to blow. A red bandana flew through the air which Junior snatched up, folded neatly in half, and then tied in front of his face. It seemed now his transformation was complete... while his attire was slightly cute, it was also slightly badass. How could he lose looking so cool? Then one last change occured. A red waist band appeared around his teighs and from that came...... a pretty little red skirt. Both netop and navi yelled in unison, "Wha-wha-what the hell?!" Now like much of Junior's outfit, his face grew red. Of all the things he was expected, this sure wasn't it. However, while it might be embarassing, he needed to focus on the battle.

:'D
Hehehe. Sucks to be Junior.
Shin, you forgot the most hilarious part about Junior's RedCross:

Quote (SOUL FLASH GO!)

He gathered the shining energy within him. He concentrated it all to one point and then relased! But nothing happened, "Odd....." He mumbled, dismayed. As he stood in silence, a draft blew by, his skirt being blown up. In that moment, from beneath the frilly garment appeared a brillient light shone out and suddenly shot forward, ripping through the air. As it collided with something, it exploded, creating a big, giant flash of sparkly data. Junior just stood shocked. His operator sat in a daze before the sheer magnitude of what had just happened sunk in, which caused him to fall over in his chair onto the floor. Junior's eye twitched rapidly, "What.... the.... FUCK!?" He yelled.

But off the topic of Junior's questionable antics, Grim has officially proven himself to be quite the god of spriting.
Here is my next creation: Magna.EXE!

This sprite was made entirely from scratch, and it took me a little while to get the head/neck right. So far, that completes all of the requests I have! I am still open for more requests.
I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure which one I should request.

Personally, I'd like a sprite for Wolfman in either form and one of this interesting new SP idea I had...I'd also ask for sprites of Arion and Wolfman's shadow wolf SP, but I'm not sure...Bah, any of those that you'd like to try out? Also, some of those don't have descriptions listed on site so if you want to try something, just pm me and I'll thow out a description.
Do you sprite Operators?
If you aren't too busy after Shur and Zan, would you mind making a Sprite of SummonerMan for me?

I have a description of him, as well as a drawing I attempted.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, is there any chance you could either make him not totally covered by his cloak, or have a cloak one and one without the cloak? I ask because as interesting as his head is, I find him more interesting when I can at least see some of his body.

Thank you for considering,
~Lux
@Zan: I'll take a look and let you know if I chose any!
@Shur: I haven't made operator sprites before. I doubt I could make stuff as good as the ones in the banner, but I could probably make operator sprites based on the MMBN games' overhead shots.
@Lux: I'll probably begin work on yours first, since you already have a description and picture. He should be fun to make. I will probably make a non-cloaked version first, or just have the cloak in a position where his body can be clearly seen.
I actually wouldn't mind an overhead sprite of Steve, to be honest. I suck at doing stuff from scratch. Honestly, my skill is little better than novice. I mainly frankenstein it and then recolor it well enough to not look like a frankenstein. XD
Here is my first "Overworld" style sprite. I'll be making Mazer first, he'll be my spriting "guinea pig."
Completed my first NetOp! Presenting: Steven Furok!

((Couldn't find a good sprite base for Mazer 0.0'))
Niiice. Steve looks like a pimp.

((Sorry Steve, couldn't resist. Blame Bomber.))

EDIT:While still thinking about pimps, I am setting out a donations jar on my proverbial table. If you wish, you can donate some of your zenny to the jar. All requests will continue to be absolutely free, but donations will be accepted graciously.