Artings of a Ninja

I apologize. <bows.... low>
Yay! I especially like this batch... that one with the beast... gun... sleeve thing is particularly crackerjack.
Oh my God! EN is a real ninja now, with a mask and a kasuri-gama and everything! Zooks!

*explodes*

But yes, very nice work on this batch. There's something here that's really missing in my own drawings... I wish I knew what it was.
This stuff is gorgeous! ^_^!
THREE TWO ONE SUBPLOT DOODLES FIRE!

Thought. #3 of the CTRLs. Aqua/Cursor.

God, I love the ability that I am given by storylines to change characters. Scribbles of CTRL #2 Fujin (Normal/Wind) and CTRL #4 Memory (Fire/Break, as denoted by the big freaking hammer) in the bottom corners. Ignore the thing in the bottom-left, I was just trying to (unsuccessfully) retrofit RECN Raiden's spear.
Your drawings are suffering from a serious case of Bishounen. Could you, next time, also state their genders? >_>;
Fujin being the first case of Bishounen, I know he's male... But Thought and Memory? They both look female. They might even BE female! It'd be fun to let Raiden fall in love with an NPC.

And it makes no sense that Memory is so small... With that kind of armor... Is she a representation of yourself?
: D
Apparently Raiden's evolution is his fourth sig attack. <<
RAIDEN IS EVOLVING!
<crappy evolution music>
CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR RAIDEN EVOLVED INTO <Insert name here>!

Quote (RevivedSin)

RAIDEN IS EVOLVING!
<crappy evolution music>
CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR RAIDEN EVOLVED INTO RAIJIN!

*fixes*
Wow. I just skimmed from the first page to the last and I can see that your art skill is getting bettter XD KEEP IT UP!!

And also...Could you do Alphonse o_o;; I GIV J00 SHINI ZENYS!!

Ugly-ass doodle of a couple of people from a movie script I'll be writing next month as part of a challenge. A reporter and a cop who is most CERTAINLY not at ALL Dimensionman, despite your claims. D:<<<,

I CAN'T DRAW ANYMORE. WHY CAN'T I DRAW ANYMORE?! SOMEBODY GIVE ME MY INSPIRATION BAAAAACK!
CONTINUE THE COMIIIIC! THAT WILL GET YOUR INSPIRATION BAAAACK!
You want inspiration? How about the fact that your drawings have made many of us either worship you or laugh our asses off, depending on which they did? Frag the box ninja? Voltman the AV guy?
There's your inspiration!
DRAW MY CHARACTER THEN!!
Draw Shuilong and Red as well!
Well... Red is simple as hell to draw I bet.
But a human form of Shuilong?
Hmmmm....
Someone said they'd draw Zally his Triggerman pic. >.>

Good job on the last few offerings you've put up, though.

Quote (Zal)

Someone said they'd draw Zally his Triggerman pic. >.>

Good job on the last few offerings you've put up, though.

I know. D':

I just don't want to attempt it and totally muff it in this art rut that I've got going.

I'll take a shot at it post-haste and see how it comes out.
no one has made Kobo yet :3
EN.

Find your zen.

That is how you will get your inspiration back.

Usually works for me. :3

-Twi

Quote (Twi)

EN.

Find your Zan.

That is how you will get your inspiration back.

Usually works for me. :3

-Twi

Fix'D

And on that note, good luck Lori! *Vanishes in a puff of smoke*

Quote (commondragon)

no one has made Kobo yet :3

*cough* *cough* That may be because Kobo barely exists. XD

I think you should channel your charismiasma! Charismiasma, EN!

It helps me to try drawing some basic profile shots or standing figures before I try to tackle something bigger sometimes...

Of course, you'll note that most of my work is... basic profile shots or standing figures. >___>;

*ahem*
Idea!
This might take a while though.
Draw Red.exe standing alone in a forest, or blank space, forest preferred but blank space would be fine. Then Blues.ex comes and attacks her with his sword but Red says, "Mudahdah." and stops his attack. Then, out of the blue, Shuilong appears and Dragon Storms Blues yelling "MUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDA!" Then lands a finishing punch shouting, "ORA!" and Blues flies farther away, but Soulman comes in shouting, "ZA WARUDO!" and freezes time with his sexiness. Moonlight pops in and says, "TOKI O TOMARE!" He then proceeds to shoot diamonds at Blues, but they don't hit, as they are suspended in front of Blues' frozen body. Soulman then mutters, "Soshite, toki ga moki desu." Time unfreezes, diamonds impale Blues and he tries to get up, but a chorus of navis offscreen yell, "ORA ORA ORA!" and then Drakkas comes down from the air on top of Falzer, and crash lands on Blues, deleting him, and Drakkas shouts, "WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fuck, I'm posting this in my request thread.