Artings of a Ninja

My parents are epic and you know it.
BOW BEFORE THEM. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

<bows>
Inane doodlings during class.

The thing to look out for here is the Beatnik sketch. That's her final appearance.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/Eng...ophalfoct28.png

and

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/Eng...ehalf2oct28.png

I'm still a noob at shooping.
FINAL MIX!

Oh god EN, that bodysuit is a HORRIBLE color. >.<
Well, she's electric, so it works.
Hm, the rings on her feet are REALLY not what I imagined them to be, oh well. :/ (See: Orange and stuck to the ground wit blue lightning crackling from her feet ot the rings)

Not bad... I guess.
Yeah, her colours are intended to be that gruesome.

Looking back at the doodle, realizing that her legs are kind of fugged up. Oh, well. I'll draw up a real Beatnik at some point; that one there is just good for color reference.

HOLY DAMMIT I'M ON A ROLL HERE.

NOT THE SPYCHECK AGAIN!

*Burns*
EN the Pyro. :'D
PUT YOUR MASK ON, THAT'S DANGEROUS. D:

Nice work on your Beatnik pics, btw, even though her color scheme makes Rania look like a professional fashion designer. I think the head is over-sized even for a child in that latest pic of her, though, unless it's intentional.
Aim: It's a throwaway superdeformed monstrosity. It's not supposed to be accurate. :'D

MOAR ARTS!? I'm doing these pages on a daily basis now. It's terrifying me.

Table-breakers all around.

First:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/Eng...eside1oct29.png

Things to look for in this one:
-Moar nyoro~ns to go with the recent Beatnik one. Whee. A few characters here that you won't recognize. Top-left is Morgan Halloway, serial killer from a movie I wrote last year. Top-right is Gavin White, protagonist of a short story called Wild Gun that a couple of people here have read. Bottom-left is...well, shit. Bottom-right is Jess Nowlan, from a book I've attempted to write a bunch of times and failed at. (Planejumper.)

-Psycho Beatnik for some reason. That'll likely never happen in the RP. That angle was entertaining.

-I was so horribly bored by a lecture on all of the letters sent in King Lear during English class that I drew still life. Yes. Still life. If you can identify who the sunglasses are supposed to belong to, I'll give you...lots of kudos. >_>

Next page:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/Eng...eoct29side2.png

Stuff in here:
-The chick shown in profile is Antoinette Smith, my new Operator. Still messing with profiles, because I still can't draw them.

-Maggots & me. UNLESS IT'S A FARM. Have no idea what a maggot actually looks like, so you got something vaguely resembling snakes. Also have no idea what a hand looks like either, obviously. Gosh that hand is awful.

-Some little doodle that's supposed to be me yelling about something or other.

-Toni & Beat. I like Toni's chibi thing much better than Beatnik's. Beatnik is surprisingly difficult to properly super-deform.
Think of Maggots as Fly Eggs
then think of Rice
Maggots... look like rice.
Hell, remember those things coming out of Rena's neck when she scratched them? That's pretty much what a Maggot looks like. :/

NYORO~N ROLL!
Excellent work here, it's insane and silly. XD

I'm thinking your drawing of you should be edited with you FIRIN' YUR LASER, but that's for another time.

Pretty good, pretty good.

You are.... steadily improving, maybe.
Moar?

...MOAR.

Spah's all right. Just a little doodly thing.

But still.

BEATFRIDGE.

. . .

...I'm... speechless.
Spy is cute. And good. But not manly enough. He needs more Stubble and Cigarettes? (Checks)

Yep. More cigarettes and stubble.

Thought your l33t said hand is hawt, but I apparently rotate letters randomly, as it says hand is ha3t. Sorry. It looks Fine, though. Back hand has a weirdish thumb, and they're a teeny bit small. But I'm a hypocrite, so if you feel bad about any criticism I make, feel free to go look at my drawings and laugh at them.

BEATFRIDGE

She doesn't look happy. I can't imagine why.

Demonic lion face tony gets last lol. Like normal Toni but +Flames +Horns +Tail +Lion Face - Gatsby Cap.

Cute tiny pyro.

Nice stuff overall, including slightly older stuff like the last few days or so.

That's my input.

~Lux
SPOILER: If Lori keeps drawing more, she'll improve more. And that can only be good.

Shoot. Curse you for trying poses so much more than I do.

Also, I like Antoinette's hat.
Lori attempts Serious Beatnik, gets bored and quits halfway through, Serious Beatnik does not want to exist, blah blah blah it's huge I know live with it.

And some requisite lulz.

HEY LOOK A TABLE BREAKER

WHY IS IT THAT I HAVE LOST MY ABILITY TO DRAW SERIOUSVILLE!? EVERYTHING BADASS I ATTEMPT COMES OUT AS EITHER COMEDIC OR CRAP.
Tom took it.
Can you post something you've done in the past where you were successfully able to draw seriousville? Thanks.

Aside from that, I think the ring under the left leg, the bent one, should be partially hidden behind her right thigh. It looks too far away from her foot. Her hair is hiding her right eye when it should probably be partially hiding her left one instead. Her torso is too far right. I think it should be shifted over to the left more.

I'd suggest drawing her with shorter limbs in general. Not like "chibi short" but like shorter than what you would take to be anatomically correct while keeping the thickness the same.
IT BE ARTS TIME

What is this I don't even

T-T-T-T-TABLE BREAKER
OH LOL.