Artings of a Ninja

...I cannot believe that you have just noticed.

None of my drawings have ever had eyebrows.

Ever.
They're usually covered by long bangs, so I can't really blame him for not noticing. <__<

Aside from that, you definitely nailed Hazard's expression. I was thinking it was an innocent look before I ever read what's under the picture.
There is only one phrase to describe EN's art.
And that is.

"HOLY SHIT, EXTREEEEEEEME!"
Anti's outfit looks like the outfit of 'The Numbers' from Nanoha StrikerS. Or atleast... It reminds me of it. The drawing itself looks more messy than usual as well.

Hazard, on the other hand, makes me think she's a character in the Digimon universe.
I drew in class, too. I may finish it; I may not.

Random character or existing one? Nonetheless, a good drawing. Feels more alive than the previous two.
Cool. I like that huge sword. :'D

Plus, did you steal the "locked in a younger kid's mind" from World War Z? If not, ignore that. >.>
Multiple swords... could it be?

Manami's not gay anymore! :0

Seriously, though, good job on a tricky pose like this. It would be good to see finished.
Took Cal's advice.

Detailing armour is ungodly fun.
Wonderful. At this rate, you're mojo will come back in no time.
Quite good! ^.^
Small tip, just an idea: the mouth looks odd to me.
Try making it more defined... or something. Or changing the position perhaps. It just looks like it's in the middle of nowhere on her face.
...there is no spoon / mouth. It's intended to be a nose.

[stares at it until it bends]
Ohhh.
She looks like that diseased kid from South Park in that sense, if you look at the nose as a mouth. XD
I can't even begin to understand how you can see the nose as a mouth...
-shrug-
It's like one of those optical illusions, I guess.
I'm jealous that you enjoy detailing armor. Good job on it, although I have to admit the pose is a double-edged sword here: I really love what you did with it, but it doesn't make the armor as clear for me to admire the detailing. XD
Ah!
Ah!
On that subject, from my dragon-drawing days:
SO IS DRAWING DRAGON "ARMOR."
The scales and decorations on the scales are the best part... especially tail decorations, spikes, and the like. YAY.
Hmmm.

Drew up a sketch page today. A couple of my artsy friends 'helped' (read: stole the page from me and scribbled on it).

You may notice a slightly new art style emerging.

These bastards are table-breakers, so here are the links. Some of the lines were done too lightly to show up on my crappy scanner, and I didn't feel like re-lining them.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/Eng...27firsthalf.png

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/Eng...omhalfoct27.png
^Here, I managed to get Beatnik down almost perfectly. Her eyes really are supposed to be that big, but I think I misshaped them a bit when I went back and hard-lined them.

Also--

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS.
I'd suggest adding more distinguishing physical features on her costume. Less about her face, her height, her personality and other things that others may have their own personal spin on. Like the round plate on her chest is a good start, same with the rings under her feet.

...Unless this is just what you've thought of so far. In that case, carry on.