Artings of a Ninja

Guys, I....

Uhh...

Umm...

Oh, whatever. I'll just show you.

Mion Sonozaki, lulz. Higurashi~

Five-minute doodle in Chemistry class.

HAZARD! A recurring character. Just wanted to work with poses and angles here, so no face. (The leg is all wrong and the back arm is kinda funny.)

Hee hee.

Beatnik, for my event peoples.

No explanation required, really.
Beatnik is quite nice.

Quote (Chat Room)

English_Ninja: Your whining and bitching seems to have forced me to draw.

Success. MORE DRAWERINGS!
Nice job overall, though I have a few comments.
The first few I have no complaints with. Yay.
The sword... ...
The skull. It needs to be more morbid. :0
It's nice detail, but it kind of takes away from the deadly look of the sword in an almost cartoony fashion.
Nii-pah~
That's all. :'D
WELL MY WHOLE ENTIRE IMAGINATION OF BEATNIK JUST GOT RIPPED OUT OF THIS DIMENSION. XD
Ok, well NOW I know what she OFFICIALLY looks like.
HAZARD?
Well that doesn't look like a Fireman's coat at all. :'D Yeah, the leg is kinda funny, she's like twisting her lower body while she's running or something.
MION AND RIKA ARE THE SHIZ!!!!!11!!!!!lol!!!!!!11!!11!!
someone leveled up in drawing...
Arts. : D

Joriel, a semi-recurring character. That's a big, funky sort of helmet he's wearing.

Daisy, Medic's Navi. Messed up the pose a little, but it was intended for pose practice in the first place.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/Eng...rbookinsert.png

: D?

It's for skool.

(And it's ginormous, and I'm too preoccupied to resize it. Tough toenails.)
WILD HANYUULORI APPEARED!

EN SENT OUT AU~ AU~ AU~

Shweeeet~ XD
WHOA SHIT!

You're allowed to put stuff like this in your yearbook? I'm jealous.
...I hope.

The yearbook team gets a lol-we-were-here page at the back of the book, but I hope that I'll be able to submit demonic subject matter. XD
...Well damn.

Lori leveled up!
No kidding. I lol'd, EN.
Oh, lookie. It's Shin's demonic mother. Where's my picture?
*points at self* : D
Very nice stuffs Lori! It's always good to see your friends improving, and you certainly have been! I can't begin to tell you all the things I've liked about these pictures X3
You merged with Hanyuu. :'D
AWESOME~

Doodling. She just popped out. She came out as some kind of black mage, with a giant gauntlet for concentrating magical energies to use -- but then it turned into a buster, and I gave up in favour of going to bed.
NO PHOTOSHOP
NO INSPIRATION
MECHANICAL PENCIL ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION

Yeah. I'm trying here. At least give me the credit for that. First:

Yeah, that's Anti.

I'm planning something for her a little down the line, I think.

Throwing fireballs may or may not be part of it.

Also--

Yeah, Hazard again. Looks like she's going to be the subject of the book that I'm inevitably going to be writing this November. I managed to get the innocent, kiddish expression I was shooting for (seeing as she knocked her head kinda severe when she was ten and was kind of locked into a ten-year-old's mindset).

And here are a couple more doodles, including the book's other main character. This kind of sums up the entire story.
Hazard's lack of eyebrows is unnerving.