Shooting Star Rockman 3!

HOT NEW UPDATE.
http://www.capcom.co.jp/ryusei3/img_gallery/wp1s.jpg
Er- wait, Ryuusei no Rockman 3?
In 2008, "noise" will rock the world.

I smell corny plot. <_<
All information extracted from: http://www.theundersquare.com/forums/index...showtopic=12427
I still need to try out the second one.

Oh, and the first one, too.
CAAAAAAAAAPCOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! They are RAPING the series megaman.exe built...faster than BUNNIES, yes, I said BUNNIES reproduce. There is no fucking end to this shit...they have raped it with starforce ONE, yet, i'm gonna buy SF2 when it hits america to see if it's any good...probably not...
That Rockman Series looks incrdibly stupid. I like the EXE series better. Pity that those wont come on out anymore...

But yeah...not interested in playing it.
Capcom needs to make a badass game that's like, based on Classic Protoman. The game could take place during like, Megaman 1-3, and could be him fighting 20 different Robot Masters. It'd have old style gameplay, without the shitton of weird new gadgets from the newer games. It could be mind fuckingly awesome.

Too bad Capcom isn't in the business of making good decisions...
They should also make one that reveals WHAT HAPPENED TO MEGAMAN in the X saga.

I vote that they find him alive and he's the only one able to cure the robots from the Maverick virus thing...it would be cool...I think.
Well, they sorta tell you throughout the Zero series.

Honestly, I didn't particularly care for the X series after about X4. Command Mission was refreshing, but the series seemed to lose steam quickly. Granted, I haven't played X7 or X8, and I heard X8 was okay, but whatever...

Nothing beats the older games. I want to try the remakes of MegaMan and MegaManX on the PSP, but that would require for me to buy a piece of crap PSP, which I think I'll pass on.

Quote (RevivedSin)

Fucken' frogs!

Quote (lunarlion)

I like the EXE series better. Pity that those wont come on out anymore...

; D

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Capcom needs to make a badass game that's like, based on Classic Protoman. The game could take place during like, Megaman 1-3, and could be him fighting 20 different Robot Masters. It'd have old style gameplay, without the shitton of weird new gadgets from the newer games. It could be mind fuckingly awesome.

But I know some people who are. (^.^ )b

Quote (lunarlion)

WHAT HAPPENED TO MEGAMAN in the X saga.

Killed by Zero. I've been writing up a game based off the classic series. Even have a friend drawing Gutsman and Cutman designs.

Quote (RevivedSin)

HOT NEW UPDATE.

I smell corny plot. <_<
All information extracted from: http://www.theundersquare.com/forums/index...showtopic=12427

And this is how the start went:

Capcom: Hey. Squeenix. Whaddup, dawgs! Can we steal The World Ends With You's story?
Squeenix: It's not Final Fantasy you're ripping off, SO GO AHEAD.
Capcom: PINS BECOMES CHIPS. NEKU BECOMES GEO. READING MINDS BECOMES READING WEBPAGES. VIRUSES BECOME NOISE. WE CAN'T GO WRONG.

Mmmmyeah...

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (RevivedSin)

HOT NEW UPDATE.

I smell corny plot. <_<

And this is how the start went:

Capcom: Hey. Squeenix. Whaddup, dawgs! Can we steal The World Ends With You's story?
Squeenix: It's not Final Fantasy you're ripping off, SO GO AHEAD.
Capcom: PINS BECOMES CHIPS. NEKU BECOMES GEO. READING MINDS BECOMES READING WEBPAGES. VIRUSES BECOME NOISE. WE CAN'T GO WRONG.

Mmmmyeah...

Let's forget about the old tactics, PA, chip code and ETC! Now you'll be behind the navi moving left or right! AWESOME

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Beg your pardon?

I personally think the Starforce series has gone quite well. Sure, its a huge emofest and its corny, but the gameplay is crisp and new, and good graphics, even.

Since when did BN have GOOD GRAPHICS?

Never.
Devil May Cry sucked.
That is all.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Nothing beats the older games. I want to try the remakes of MegaMan and MegaManX on the PSP, but that would require for me to buy a piece of crap PSP, which I think I'll pass on.

...I have the PSP remake for Megaman X... I like the Super Nintendo one better. They changed the locations of where you get the body upgrades, and one of the stages wasn't what I remembered... Like Storm egale's stage. You don't get to desotyr turrnets on the airship before you face Storm... and Ice Penguin's stage, you don't get the feet upgrade there, the pod isn't in the same place, and you need the feet upgrade to even get to the pod... And it also seemed easyier for some reason....

Also...

Screw Graphics, I rather game play.

*Runs off to play some old game*
Handheld games never have "good graphics". They have passable graphics bordering on "okay" or "It's alright". Starforece sucked because the story line was stupid and emo and the batrtle system was wonky as hell. OMG I POINTBLANK WIT FLAMELINE!!11!!!!ONE!!!

Quote (Zanallen)

OMG I POINTBLANK WIT FLAMELINE!!11!!!!ONE!!!

I'd buy the game just for that opportunity. :'D
I must admit...

I like the Star Force series.

Simply because...I don't think of Battle Network. But because...it's fun.

...and most of all....GEMINI SPARK!!!
I bet Zan will comment that Gemini Spark is the most emo character in Starforce 1 ever.
Even though he killed himself (Gemini Black) to restore the Andromeda Key, that was kinda badass. :/
Yes yes, it's a thread about Shooting star Rockman, but please for the love of all that is Jesus and for the sanctity of Rockman enthusiast everywhere, don't just fume out hate by which I mean like this:

"loved the BN series until it started to become more of the same with each release. Now I played SF1 and it was just terrible....less strategy,very easy, no worth while replay value for me. Then I play SF2.....slightly better and more interesting but still.......another slice of boredom with little strategy and difficulty. The Battle Network series had many challenging bosses and MUCH more strategy while SF1 and SF2 are just move left or right and spam your gun/use chips that are generic and boring to win."

- Quoted from Gamefaqs forum

Now, I did say there was a reason for this! That reason is thusly: With number 3 on the horizon, and a quick look through the forums debating RnR 3, it seems that it's looking out to branch of from the main series. Now chances are you probably saw this hopefully in the first two games, but I feel that with this game it is very possible that this series could lead to quite a much less stale enviroment for us EXE dudes. I'm hoping nobody rather comes in and blasts me at the first five seconds, just wanted to see if people see the idea that I'm trying to see.
I'm getting "Red Joker". New forms look amazing.
I'm playing the game. And I'll spoil the biggest 'what the fuck' for you, because it's just too plain ridiculous. Seriously.

Luna explodes in a classic Megaman explosion.