Shooting Star Rockman 3!

Quote (Shuryou)

I'm playing the game. And I'll spoil the biggest 'what the fuck' for you, because it's just too plain ridiculous. Seriously.

Luna explodes in a classic Megaman explosion.

:D:

Two face
<smacks DNR>

<Redirects everyone: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=4219 >

:'D

PS. Black Ace. ;'D

EDIT: LOL TOPICS MERGED.
I'm going to rock the Red Joker when the time comes.

AT LEAST ALL ELEMENTS ARE REPRESENTED THIS TIME.

BERSERKER = THUNDER
NINJA = WOOD
DINO = FIRE
AQUA = ?!?!

*shoves MMSF2 into a garbage pail*
RnR3 is MUCH better compared to RnR2, I've seen the gameplay, and a friend of mine on youtube has told me it's better.
So I've been playing more of Starforce 3. Luna has had her data pieces connected again. Don't ask why Luna became pieces of data. It made no sense to me when I saw it happen either.
I've found out about some nifty things, such as 'Starforce 1/2' cards you can earn from normal battles. For instance, I managed to the General Auriga card by chance. Another nifty thing is 'Noise Change'. I'm sure people have seen the lists already, but... I managed to get a Noise form that's not on the Red Joker list. Not even on the Black Ace list. For some reason, I now have 'Solo Noise'. You know... The Protoman wannabe from Starforce 2? Yeah. No idea how I got it, but I do know that he adds 50 damage to Sword cards and has an auto-barrier each turn. And eh... The story is still insane. Although I can't read Japanese, I can assure you that the story will be insane.

PS. Queen Virgo is officialy the easiest boss ever. Kind of a shame, because she's one of the awesome looking ones.
True or False:
Starforce 3's battle system is similar to then MMBN battle system.
I heard a rumor that you can flip the screen around, but I want to know if you have more than 3 panels.
No, you only have 3 panels, they only do sideshots to focus on Rockman moving into enemy territory from a horizontal angle.

Quote (RevivedSin)

No, you only have 3 panels, they only do sideshots to focus on Rockman moving into enemy territory from a horizontal angle.

But there's something similar to AreaGrab in this game. Something called Area Eater (Or Double Eater for higher tier). You literally make the 3 panels infront of you disappear and makes the game look a bit more fun. It's great since it limits the boss' movement, but it's also a gamble since you have less time to react to their attacks.