OUT-OF-CHARACTER SIGNUP

Fine. I'll do it.
I shall grace this event with my presence. ...ok that was a little arrogant. Either way i'm in.

Quote (DNR)

... *Bangs desk Phoenix style* NEIGH!

:'D

Besides that, count me into this (likely-to-be) fiasco.
Sorry, no, as much as I'd love to participate with my own characters I think I'll stick out of it this time, due to craploads of stuff I need to get off my ass and start doing.
I think the only probable roll I'll do is mod.
Came back with avengence, waiting for something like this.
What, no lurking allowed? I have to answer? *Grumble* Very well. A vote then.

The Dark Assembly has voted on the bill 'Participation in Event' and the verdict is... "NAY!" Too much with personal plot and advancement to get sidetracked. Dang. I'll just have to read up on the fun and make the next one. Happy hunting gang.

Quote (Wooga)

WHOA.
WOOGA.
WHERE'D HE COME FROM?

Quote (yahiko9040)

Quote (Wooga)

WHOA.
WOOGA.
WHERE'D HE COME FROM?

Life.

Quote (MajinBooger)

If Leon and my subplot is done by the time this starts, I'll do it. Really comes down to whether I'm free or not.

+1
Druidman is and always has been neutral.

So nope. I'll be too busy getting other 'great rewards.'
I'm still semi active!

IM IN BABII!
Provided that it's still going to be another month or so off, I'm in. Otherwise I just don't have time, nor much strength at all to lend towards this.
Meh, I guess there are enough interesting people now to warrant my involvement....So, count Runeknight in...
Dangit, I am IN.
Fo sho.

Quote (Zanallen)

Meh, I guess there are enough interesting people now to warrant my involvement....So, count Runeknight in...

Do I count as interesting? : D
nope. you count not as interesting.
No. I'm far too busy with actually entertaining stuff to bog myself down with bailing out you hoebags--

--no, I'm not in. I've got a book and subplot to write. While you guys are in the event, I'll be working on leveling up and gaining enough power to delete all of you guys at once.~

Quote (English Ninja)

leveling up and gaining enough power to delete all of you guys at once.~

Oh, crap, you've figured out my strategy...

Quote (darkstar1006)

nope. you count not as interesting.

You don't count as intelligent.
I'm going to stop now before I start to flame.