OUT-OF-CHARACTER SIGNUP

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (English Ninja)

leveling up and gaining enough power to delete all of you guys at once.~

Oh, crap, you've figured out my strategy...

That was my strategy for the last set of events. Of course, since I don't have one of those nifty thingamabobbers, I have to use this event to jumpstart my Navi into one of those things, ya know?

Anyway, stop spamming the thread with your nonsense, people. Also, would Twi be so kind as to update the first post with a list of all people currently registered? That way us modly types will have a better idea of how to torture Druidman and Raiden while they sit out this event.

Here's what I have:

In: 23
Lunar
Niax
Zyborg
Dark
Lego
Twi
Medic
Zero
Hiko
Zolem
Zanzo
Zanallen
Heat
Eon
Knight
LHH
Miek
Raikotsu
Phoenix
Wooga
Common
PA
Sharmandra

Maybe: 4
Leon
Majin
DNR
Tonedeaf

No: 4
Shury
EN
Steve
RS
@Zan: Modcave topic has been updated with participants.

-Twi
Sweeeet. I'll leave mine up incase anyone wants to change their status. *Cough*DNR*Cough*

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (English Ninja)

That was my strategy for the last set of events. Of course, since I don't have one of those nifty thingamabobbers, I have to use this event to jumpstart my Navi into one of those things, ya know?

Events are like quests. What EN is doing is grinding.
I swear this should've been placed in announcements, since I don't go to chat, but whatever.

I'll join.

Quote (legoroy2)

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (English Ninja)

I hope to be level 5 by then.
I'd like to participate in the event. Thanks.

Quote (legoroy2)

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (English Ninja)

Yar, I know. You'll notice that during the last set of events, I did a run to battle 18 in ACDC. Grinding. However, you miss out on certain important items if you don't do events. So....I'll be doing this next event in the hopes of getting a certain item.
okay, now I don't know what to do...

I need to grind more than the event...

I guess i'm out now...
Epic new stuff? My interest has been peaked. I'm in.
Actually, Naix, being at a low level really shouldn't hurt you in this event. It's all scaled to be even. You can participate if you want to participate. I'm really only not doing it because I think it'd be more IC for Druidman to sit it out.
I will be both modding and playing enthusiastically.
*wants an epic purple battlechip*

Quote (Zanallen)

Shury
EN
Steve
RS

This SUCKS

The 4 best awesomenesses (besides drakim) are gonez....I think O.o

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Actually, Naix, being at a low level really shouldn't hurt you in this event. It's all scaled to be even. You can participate if you want to participate. I'm really only not doing it because I think it'd be more IC for Druidman to sit it out.

Don't say stuff like that, your makeing me feel mire confuzzled...

I guess I'm in again...

Quote (commondragon)

Quote (Zanallen)

Shury
EN
Steve
RS

This SUCKS

The 4 best awesomenesses (besides drakim) are gonez....I think O.o

*Half the people on the list collectively glare at Common*

*Most of these people are moderators or administrators that will probably mod Common's battles in the event once or twice if not more*

Good luck.

-Twi
Blaghle, I was told by god to join this, so join I shall
Um, well, although my characters are incredibly weak and new, they do need a chance to gain strength. Also, the whole "dynamic-duo" thing has me interested, as it'd be nice to develop some sort of in character relationship with others.

So, as a result, I'll join If you'll have me.
FALCON.... SIGN-UP!
I toss my scruffy, smelly, stained and peed on hat into the ring.
AND WITH THIS-- the number of participants is even. Signups are now closed. First post updated with participants.

-Twi