Whats up my new favorite peoples!

I found this website the bbshrine. I am hopeing to be involved in some epic rps and learn alot about megaman that I don't know. I was a decently good player at megaman battle network, none of my local friends could beat me, which wasn't many people lol.
Fair enough. Welcome to the site. I know I summarized it somewhere... ah, here we go.

Quote (Welcome Threads)

Welcome. There will be cliched death threats, warnings of players that you don't really need to watch out for, randomness interpreted by the posters as humorous, genuine welcomes, and Steve saying Yort, here in your welcome topic.

I'm P.A.
Hi.

Enjoy your stay.
I cut you deep.

Beware of assator.

Magnum.

Hope you enjoy your stay in RE:RN, everyone one here will also try their best to make it so.

Yort

Yes, stay away from asator. He will kill you...WITH FIRE3! Oh, I'm Darkstar by the way. I'm the furry of this forum, just be careful...I may bite...

Quote (Goroke)

I cut you deep.
Beware of assator.
Magnum.
Hope you enjoy your stay in RE:RN, everyone one here will also try their best to make it so.
Yort

XD
Bastard
Enjoy yourself, follow rules, don't be an ass, and generally have a good time. Anything you want answered, you can come to the chat, or PM one of the colored-name people.
Yo.
If you're badder than me, then I get to laugh at you.

Enjoy your stay.
People are apparently supposed to stay away from me now. Hm...
Heya. Welcomes to RE:RN. Please enjoy your stay.

Quote (Asator)

People are apparently supposed to stay away from me now. Hm...

Times certainly have changed.
The most important rule here is that when you rp a battle post, that you write at least some description of how each action performs. Saying that you just use these abilities without describing how they perform is a death sentence.

Quote (AnotherZero)

If you're badder than me, then I get to laugh at you.

Enjoy your stay.

Worse, WORSE than me! Way to set the bar with that one.

In, uh, any case, to avoid getting off topic, hello KTBandit. You probably don't need to worry about Asator yet because, while he can be kind of sadistic modding, you probably won't get hit with anything too terrible on your first ACDC run. Good luck and all that.
Well thanks for the welcomes and warnings, I'll try my best to obey the rules and to have fun. I'm going to go create my navi now...
I just read your profile that you wish to register. There are a few things to finish up beyond the basics you have already covered.

1) You must choose and list the components of your custom pack.

"Everyone starts off with:

0 zenny
2 MiniEnergy subchips
1 Cannon battlechip
1 Shotgun battlechip
1 Rageclaw battlechip
Undershirt navicust
100 HP

And your choice of one of the following navicust: HP+50, Shield, Set Sand, Set Lava, Set Ice, Set Sea, Set Grass, Set Metal, Set Magnet, Set Glass, or ResetStage."

So all you need to do is choose one of these navicust, and then list all the items on your registration post.

2. Signatures.

You start out with 60 signature points. You must construct signatures for your navi using all or part of your points. The unused points are not wasted.

Cool Downs/Turn Cool Downs (CD/TCD) are based off of how many total signature points are in a given signature. They go in multiples of 40.

1-40 [1 TCD]
41-80 [2 TCD]
81-120 [3 TCD]
etc.

Damage is a 1:1. Which means that for every signature point you invest in a signature, it does one damage. So you could use all 60 pts to make a 60 damage signature. A 60 damage signature would have a 2 TCD.

Since you are an Elec type navi, you may add the Elec element to any of your attack signatures for free. Any other element requires an investiture of 20 points to the signature. Null does not have this cost. So the above 60 damage signature could be either Null damage or Elec damage.

If you wanted to use fire, aqua, or wood, you would need to remove 20 points from the signature's damage. So the same 60 pt signature could be 40 fire damage (40 + 20 [off-element] = 60). It would still have a 2 TCD because it is still 60 pts.

You can also add special things to your signature, such as Stun (-1 action). Stun is 30 points. So you can use that 60 pts to make a 30 Elec Damage + Stun1 [2 TCD] move (30 + 30 [stun] = 60).
It is creepy that this is pretty much the same exact SigAttk that I showed as an example in his topic.
Mine was 5 mins before yours... But most elec sword navies would probably make the same attack starting out.
HI. yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo- *brick'd*

Quote (Azureink)

Mine was 5 mins before yours... But most elec sword navies would probably make the same attack starting out.

Nuh uh. When I registered, my attack was 1 instance of stun and the rest was... damage...

Goddamnit.

Related news: Another Elec/Sword navi. I'd better step up my game and show the new guy how it's done.