Traveling to Japan

Hey all, since I'm leaving in less than two days, I'd might as well fill you all in. I will be heading off to Japan for 3 weeks (June 22nd to July 14th), and I am still debating whether or not I will be bringing my laptop with me. I would normally bring it without question, but I must carry everything I bring on my back, and the internet connection may be rather spotty.

So, to make a long story short, my access to the internet may be little to absolutely none for the next 3 weeks starting Monday. Therefore, 4 things will likely happen:

1. Bomber, you may need to take over for me as tourney mod for EN & Harbin's match.

2. If I am unable to post on time, Machman will forfeit his next tourney match.

3. RevivedSin, if I am no longer able to post, do not hesitate to either continue in Yumland without me, or leave altogether.

4. Raikou, I apologize but may not be able to continue modding your mission. If anyone wants to take over (if Raikou requests so) please talk to either Pally or myself for the information needed to continue modding.
Oh, I leave July 11. So this may be good-bye until nearly September.
@1: *grumble*

@2: Not sure if this is a good thing or not... DX

Other than that, have lots of fun in GLOROUS NIPPON.
It's japan dude... I'm pretty sure you'll have connection to the Internet, through or not through your laptop. if it's anything like Korea, ENJOY YOUR LIGHTSPEED x5 INTERNET. Also, sushi and stuff, enjoy that too.

Be open to everything when you go there~ including street foods, country sides, and panty vending machines~
Yort.

No, wait...

Uh.

Troy?
I'm probably going to be out of commission for a while because my parents decided it was a good idea to sneeze and cough all over the house AND NOW I'M SICK. DX

So have fun in wonderful NIPPON and eat lots of taiyaki for me, uguu~ @_@

ZERO WISHES YOU A FABULOUS TRIP TO NIPPON.

RIKA ALSO WANTS TO REMIND YOU THAT IT'S A-OK TO GET SHIT-FACED, NII~PAH!
Well, I'm off! I'm bringing my laptop, so I may have more internet access than I previously thought. Hopefully the next time I post, I'll be in the land of the rising sun.
Have fun!!

I'm sure you will with all the stuff you'll see and stuff~

OH!

Try to eat some Asian breads too like an-pan. Good stuff XD
Update:

I am currently in Osaka, and we're going to be touring around the area today (Osaka castle, shopping districts, etc.). Hopefully my "misplaced" luggage with all my clothing comes in today, but I can survive for another day or so in the same set of clothes (which was really the only important stuff in my misplaced bag). I've taken a handful of pictures and some video, I'll try to upload some stuff on youtube maybe (gotta figure it out first) and will place pictures on either my photobucket or imageshack site.
Sorry to hear about the clothes, but it sounds like it'll be cool anyway.

Hope you find your "misplaced" stuff.
Video!
Watch my profile (Manguskahn) to see more vids as I upload them.

Edit: Got my luggage back, so I now have some comfortable shoes and all the clothing I need! Ureshii zo!
I'll be uploading my pictures here.

I also added a new video!
have fun (´ω`)っ旦~~
I hate you and am quite jealous that you're in Japan.

Have double the fun for me, who can't get out of the states
OMG.
Hah! No way!
Sweeeet~
I. WILL. KILL. YOUR. ASS. WHEN. YOU. GET. BAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!
Jaw-drop awesome.