Returning to join for the hell of it

eeeeyeah. I caught Rockman.exe AXESS on TV the other day and it made me think of Rogue Network again. After searching high and low, I finally found my way back to the Battle Network RP which I had first joined. So yeah, thought I'd give a heads up.

Also, are my characters still allowed to be used or do I have to make a new character?
Welcome back. Rules have probably changed, so take a peek.
Sig rules have undergone a complete revamp since the beginning, so you'll want to check that out. Few other rules have changed too, but otherwise you'll be able to use the same character, just edit him a bit.
The sig rules look... pretty strange to me...

Gah. I need a refresher course on everything. Anyone can help me point out what I should fix on my Navi?
I can see nothing wrong with your sig, except the overcharge mode. Drop that and you should be fine. I think.

=SIG RULES AT A GLANCE=

Basically, you get 60 points at first. Every 40 points you use on a single sig, that sig gets 1 turn cooldown. This applies to overflow, meaning any excess over 40 points also gets 1 TCD.

At level 0, your limit on a single sig is 60 points. At level 5, that limit increases to 100. This limit can be increased slightly with Nerfs, which damage your Navi for whatever effect you use.

Like your sig has used 60 points (20 damage, 40 Homing) would get 2 TCD.

OH YEA. You also can make unlimited amounts of sigs using what amount of points you have left. Like you can make, 60 1-point sigs if you want, but I don't see the point in that. XD

=END=

Any admin/mod correct me if I'm wrong.
Awesome. Last thing I'd like to ask. Do I post the profiles again or just make the edit?
/rawr

This post has been destroyed by Pocket
Please ignore Fera. You have to register your changes in the appropriate registration forum.

Also, the normal subtype was eradicated. You need to pick a subtype for your navi now from here: SUBTYPES.
Acutally, you need to register it. You need to make a thread to get it fully approved to make sure you are making any mistakes or anything, plus to keep the mods upfated with your actions. You cannot just mod it in. Just go to the registartion thread to do this.

Oh, and welcome back! I am Syriene and I know we haven't met. Hope you stay for a while. I am a local artist here and also have a musical Navi. Thats all my inportant points right now xD

Welcome!

♫♫♫
By 'edit' I meant post in the registration sig attack edit section. Maybe I should have made that clear. >_> Oopsie.
Hello rapest...I mean reaper. I believe we met in the past, but I do not remember, and you probably wouldn't, either. If you have any remaining questions...go PM anyone with a name that isn't purple or black if you have major questions that you think a mod or higher would be able to answer. For anything else. We have the Q&A forum and the chat.

Quote (darkstar1006)

If you have any remaining questions...go PM anyone with a name that isn't purple or black if you have major questions that you think a mod or higher would be able to answer.

Or me. : D Welcome.