After all this time It's still alive.

Yeah, Old DarkZero speaking.

I wanted to check how ya all doing, If people died, became too old or If my shotgun runned outta bullets.

I do not plan to make any come back since I've became more a gamer than a forum-lurker, I got my hands full kicking ass on Team Fortress 2 or Call Of Duty 4.
Still In the same appartment, without any means of communication beside a phone (So no computers 'till I move out).

I didnt thought REXE:RN would work that much (Or In fact, that the same people would still be around), I'm happy for you guys. My spelling didn't get any better I think, some might say yes, but I've yet to see any major upgrades. I don,t know where you find your time, I've got my hands full just cleaning my appartment because my cats love to trash It when I'm not around.

So... Yeah, that's about It since a year or two, I switched to an Automatic-Shotgun now, shoots faster that way.

In short, I just wanted to know how you were all doing. Especially you Twi and Atlus, If you're still there somewhere.

See ya all guys (And girls, why not?)

-Dz
Heey, Dizzy. It's good to see you're doing alright.

Quote (AzureFlameGod)

Yeah, Old DarkZero speaking.

I wanted to check how ya all doing, If people died, became too old or If my shotgun runned outta bullets.

I do not plan to make any come back since I've became more a gamer than a forum-lurker, I got my hands full kicking ass on Team Fortress 2 or Call Of Duty 4.
Still In the same appartment, without any means of communication beside a phone (So no computers 'till I move out).

I didnt thought REXE:RN would work that much (Or In fact, that the same people would still be around), I'm happy for you guys. My spelling didn't get any better I think, some might say yes, but I've yet to see any major upgrades. I don,t know where you find your time, I've got my hands full just cleaning my appartment because my cats love to trash It when I'm not around.

So... Yeah, that's about It since a year or two, I switched to an Automatic-Shotgun now, shoots faster that way.

In short, I just wanted to know how you were all doing. Especially you Twi and Atlus, If you're still there somewhere.

See ya all guys (And girls, why not?)

-Dz

Heh. Good to see you're still kickin', DZ.

I was wondering about that name when I saw it on the Validating list...

-Twi
Pump shotguns have more spread, nyarr.

: /

And did I hear TF2 and CoD4?

: D

Quote (Legoroy)

Pump shotguns have more spread, nyarr.

: /

And did I hear TF2 and CoD4?

: D

Yeah you did, and I almost forgot SSBB, thought I do not play online.

My Ps3 broke last week so I had to call Sony, their french service sucked so I spoke with someone In english (He was the same one that tried to speak French with a british accent.) So I'm off playing for now.

I just started on CD4 when my Ps3 broke so I'm still level one ^^

But oh well If you want to play Tf2 with me my Psn Is: DarkZeroGSX (Still couldn't find another name... Oh well at least people doesnt even dare to call me Dizzy.)
Well...
Ionno who you are...
But I'm Hiko!
Previously yahiko9040...
And, er, hi!
:'D
Hey, it's a Dizzy. And he's alive. 'sup.
Wondering where you went since you made that odd welcome topic a year back.
Good to see you still like to check in.
Oh, and... yeah, I think Tsubasa Chronicles has become somewhat lame too.[/tangent]
HOLY SHIT! DZ IS BACK...somewhat...oh well. it's good to see that you still are among the living.
HM HM HM!
IT'S YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

Well, I've come a long way from asking you for Modship. Now, I got it on my own!

How goes, man?
Pretty well, altought I dont remember half of you (Maybe because half of you changed your name.)

RevivedSin: I stopped reading Tsubasa since Marsh '06 so yeah it's been a while.

Asator: Don't remember you, sorry bub

Hiko: Hi to you my friend

darkstar1006: Can't remember you, but I got It on the tip of my tongue... Argh.

P.A. Master: I remember you, but I dont remember you asking me for Modship, oh well. I'm pretty fine and you?
Understandable. I've gone through a couple name changes since the Chaos Network days. Perhaps you remember the name DeathByInfinity?

Quote (AzureFlameGod)

P.A. Master: I remember you, but I dont remember you asking me for Modship, oh well. I'm pretty fine and you?

Very well, very well.
And I did, I believe, if you're the same one who used to be admin. I did, in fact, ask. Meh. I was young, inexperienced. Still am. But now a little less so. XD
@DZ: I was the n00b with the same name with Kemix and Mike on the old site. then Jay&Ona...then Nikko and Timmy...and now Siren and Timmy.
Good to see you're still kicking.
Are you mocking us, kid?

Quote (Shuryou)

Are you mocking us, kid?

Mocking you? I think you misunderstand... Kid? Whatever, nice to see you seem well Shuryou. Where are the strange avatars you used to put?

Death by Infinity... Yeah, I think I remember. Althought I don't remember you calling me Dizzy In the old website, maybe that's why I didnt recognize you. Even with time people doesnt let off the old names heh? I find Dizzy being... quite irritating, If you may stop I would appreciate. That goes to the rest of you too, even If I was just there to check on people.

darkstar1006: Were you In my Msn list? If so, I remember, If not, I still can't ^^' Sorry, I got a bad Memory, real bad. (I'm not kidding)

Edit: Damn I fell Nostalgic after reading a couple of post. To be honest, I would like to join back and write with you guys, but lack of time (Internet on weekends only) lack of speech (English as a second language) and most of people who doesnt like me because they don't stop me from registering again as a full-time member.

And frackly, I feel like everything that happenned on Chaos Network Is part my fault. Well, I was the one who gave power to Atrus In the first place.

Edit2: I have to ask, what happenned to Old.Exe, Buster.Exe, Samurai.Exe and Chimik.Exe? I loved Chimik...
@DZ:No, I wasn't on your MSN list. Didn't have MSN. But when I came around, you had already given power to Nalereen. So i'm not surpised that you remember me.
Heh... Nal gave me power, not the other way around ^^'
Shuryou was referring to the Pantsuman incident, from this "hyo_dragon" user on the last site.
<headwall>
Sorry, don't mind me, an influx of painful memories suddenly rushed into my head.