After all this time It's still alive.

oh. Well, you probably were gone when I was there. So, you not remembering me is not surprising...though I think you WERE around some time after I joined...while i twas moving.

Quote (AzureFlameGod)

Quote (Shuryou)

Are you mocking us, kid?

Mocking you? I think you misunderstand... Kid? Whatever, nice to see you seem well Shuryou. Where are the strange avatars you used to put?

Way back on RECN, I (with assistance of a Moderator at that time, or even Admin, can't remember) made a second account, named hyo_dragon, to try and see if a specific Navi would be accepted. This Navi was PantsuMan. You were one of the people who reacted to it and was heavily against it. Your words were 'Are you mocking us, kid?' I figured I'd use the same words for you. : D

And my strange avatars are all on my laptop. I've got a few hanging around on my Photobucket though.

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/ShuryouMW/

Feel free to look around. Almost all of them are 160x300, which fits the nicest to the forum.

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (AzureFlameGod)

Quote (Shuryou)

Are you mocking us, kid?

Mocking you? I think you misunderstand... Kid? Whatever, nice to see you seem well Shuryou. Where are the strange avatars you used to put?

Way back on RECN, I (with assistance of a Moderator at that time, or even Admin, can't remember) made a second account, named hyo_dragon, to try and see if a specific Navi would be accepted. This Navi was PantsuMan. You were one of the people who reacted to it and was heavily against it. Your words were 'Are you mocking us, kid?' I figured I'd use the same words for you. : D

And my strange avatars are all on my laptop. I've got a few hanging around on my Photobucket though.

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/ShuryouMW/

Feel free to look around. Almost all of them are 160x300, which fits the nicest to the forum.

I said that? Damn I was arrogant ^^'

Sorry then, I've changed a lot since then If It worry you. I think they call It "Maturing"... My spelling didnt get that good thought... Sad
Ah, maturing. I appreciate the sentiment. XD

Simply because when I asked if I could be a mod, you... er... (I can't really say "politely") told me to go screw myself.

However, I hold no grudge, and welcome our former Admin as I would a new member.

Namely, with a request to keep your spelling and grammar as good as you can. Which you are. So WELCOME!
It's nice to be welcomed... but I need to ask If you (Or anyone) know of any tools that I could use to correct my grammar? Not only that, but my spelling too (Because grammar isn't my main problem)

I would greatly appreciate. (Damn I was a freaking brat dictator back then ^^' Even my girlfriend approves XD )
It is true you brandished the shotty quite a few times... and several in my direction...

Anyways, I can't really think of anyone who would still be holding a grudge against you, so don't let that stop you from coming back. And don't feel responsible for RECN, we all did what we each thought was right, and it just so happens that this is how things came to pass.

Anyways, I think the move actually made things better. The people who truly liked the site stayed, and gave their all to help rebuild. Can't ask for much better of a community than that.

Quote (Leon)

It is true you brandished the shotty quite a few times... and several in my direction...

Anyways, I can't really think of anyone who would still be holding a grudge against you, so don't let that stop you from coming back. And don't feel responsible for RECN, we all did what we each thought was right, and it just so happens that this is how things came to pass.

Anyways, I think the move actually made things better. The people who truly liked the site stayed, and gave their all to help rebuild. Can't ask for much better of a community than that.

Thanks, your post is greatly appreciated.

I think I'll come back, and I'll bring along my girlfriend too ^^ (Don't worry about her, she's great to speak english) It just happenned that I poisoned her with Battle Network^^ Don't be harsh on her now.

Anyway to be honest, I was already thinking about my new Navi.

Before that, if permitted to do so, I will change my name. I want to clean my old name of any stain I put on it.

EDIT: Man... There are like 3,000 new rules to read =.= and I fear this site become less active by the minute. Each post or battle that I read this far took three days and more for the BattleMod to reply. I hope this is just temporary...
I became DarkZero again.

Well at least I do feel different than the last time I had that name on RECN.

Allright, since I came back from hell with crack, I accept any exchange of crack by a good amount of cookies.

...and I'm still looking for a good translator. (Can you help ^^? )

Quote (AzureFlameGod)

EDIT: Man... There are like 3,000 new rules to read =.= and I fear this site become less active by the minute. Each post or battle that I read this far took three days and more for the BattleMod to reply. I hope this is just temporary...

Wow, someone agrees with me!
:'D

Quote (DarkZero)

...and I'm still looking for a good translator. (Can you help ^^? )

We're not that ridiculously harsh on use of language, y'know... Grammar mistakes and spelling errors are just parts of life. Can't do anything with them, can't do anything without them. Some just pay more attention to their errors than others. Maybe you can ask your girl to help you with posts? I've seen people help each other with posts, mostly on grammar and spelling, in the chatroom. So it's not that weird.

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (AzureFlameGod)

Hey hey HEYYYYYY!
As a note, it's just the event, DZ. You know how the internetz of the RP world seem to slow down extremely in events, what with modposts taking longer? We're just in the middle of one of the biggest events we've had, and with multiple character posts before a modpost that requires semi-detailed knowledge of the characters you're RP'ing, it takes a while.
[/excusesandtruth]

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (AzureFlameGod)

Hey hey HEYYYYYY!
As a note, it's just the event, DZ. You know how the internetz of the RP world seem to slow down extremely in events, what with modposts taking longer? We're just in the middle of one of the biggest events we've had, and with multiple character posts before a modpost that requires semi-detailed knowledge of the characters you're RP'ing, it takes a while.
[/excusesandtruth]

Yeah, like the event with the Cybeast we had back In the day of RECN.

Allright, I am writing the appearance and personnality right now... It seems I did get a bit better with that but well, I think I will need to draw It (As drawing mean a thousand word (Or so they say))

Still can't find a good name thought
One two one two test post, test post!
Really, don't worry so much about the translations, atleast your spelling and english is better than a bunch of people I've seen, not necessarily on this forum but all around... *cough*

Anyhoo...... *looks down at the last 10 posts below the posting* ... odd it shows DarkZero down there but in the thread it says AzureFlameGod..... interesting.

Oi anyway we have a browser based webchat that many of us frequent. you can get to it via the sig on this user profile ChatBot

Come on in and chat, also beware of the greennames....

Quote (Sora-Chan)

Really, don't worry so much about the translations, atleast your spelling and english is better than a bunch of people I've seen, not necessarily on this forum but all around... *cough*

Anyhoo...... *looks down at the last 10 posts below the posting* ... odd it shows DarkZero down there but in the thread it says AzureFlameGod..... interesting.

Oi anyway we have a browser based webchat that many of us frequent. you can get to it via the sig on this user profile ChatBot

I think he should quite frankly worry about all names in that chat.

...and hello, I'm Zane, but you may call me "Diva" and don't ask no questions on why.

Quote (Zane)

Quote (Sora-Chan)

I think he should quite frankly worry about all names in that chat.

...and hello, I'm Zane, but you may call me "Diva" and don't ask no questions on why.

Herm, you're a girl at least?
No, no he isn't. That's what makes it weird.