I am Mokujin, abuser of ellipses and ender of lives... You're all going to suffer an end far mor...

I am Mokujin, abuser of ellipses and ender of lives...

You're all going to suffer an end far more painful than you could every possibly come to imagine...Click here for Maniacal Laugh...

Run while you have the chance...
Sorry, That position is taken.

So is forum infection.

So is dictator.

So is Winrar.

I'm Common, I'm the person you want to be better than RP-wise :3.

Quote (Mokujin)

You're all going to suffer an end far more painful than you could every possibly come to imagine...

Wait, are you SGT. PORTER?
...Dark_Zero? Dizzy? D:

Quote ()

Sorry, That position is taken.

So is forum infection.

So is dictator.

So is Winrar.

I'm Common, I'm the person you want to be better than RP-wise :3.

Quote ()

Wait, are you SGT. PORTER?

Quote ()

...Dark_Zero? Dizzy? D:

Response to All...

It begins...
Oh snap, I think he's fighting for Common's position and is quickly on his way on taking it over. o:
*Chuckle*

Suffer an end more painful than we could possibly imagine?

Hee... hee... hee...

You're not very good at making first impressions, are you?

Either way, welcome to our site.

-Twi
OK
OK
THE LIST
FIRST, I AM HIKO.

Watch out for...:

Twi
Shuryou (AKA Maarten, etc)
RevivedSin (AKA RS)
SpaceMonkeySteve (AKA SMS)
Twi
Twi
Asator (AKA LordHotHead or LHH)
Gearpunk (AKA Savage King or Miek)
English Ninja (AKA EN)
Twi
Kujajin, Dark, and Common (don't associate yourself :'D)
Zanallen (AKA Zan)
PA Master (AKA PA if you get on his nasteh side)

I've most likely forgotten people.
But oh well.
hey.
XD XD XD That was perfectly time, Teepee!

Quote (Hiko)

Kujajin, Dark, and Common (don't associate yourself :'D)

I've most likely forgotten people.
But oh well.

*points up* Ya. yourself with that ego of yours. anyways, helo new person, if you were at RECN, mind telling us your old member name? oh ya, stay as far away from hiko as you can. anyways, welcome, read the god damn rules, blah blah blah, you might already get the drill.
Oh, god. Not another mysterious entity that presumes himself powerful. Sheesh....

Just a heads up; Twi is god here. He will rape you, if you do ANYTHING wrong. Trust me; I know. D:
Ender of lives? You? What a joke.

Besides, this laugh is and always will be superior.
But I thought this laugh was your favorite, Asator... ._.
Abuser of ellipses?
Wow... I might have a title competition here...
Anyway, have fun RPing, as long as you don't break any rules.
I prefer laughing like this.

But that's more of an EN voice than a me voice. Maybe if you take it down like, 8 octaves.

Anyways, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Hi Mokujin.

You're a master at this first impression shit aren't you?

How was classes today? Today being Tuesday, Jan 29.

Quote ()

Oh, god. Not another mysterious entity that presumes himself powerful. Sheesh....

Just a heads up; Twi is god here. He will rape you, if you do ANYTHING wrong. Trust me; I know. D:

Power, you say...? Nothing of the sort... My emphasis lies elsewhere... I suppose I should also note that I am highly rape-resistant in all variations of the art...

Quote ()

Ender of lives? You? What a joke.

It very well may be; only I know the truth...

Quote ()

But I thought this laugh was your favorite, Asator... ._.
Abuser of ellipses?
Wow... I might have a title competition here...
Anyway, have fun RPing, as long as you don't break any rules.

Rules...? ¿Qué es las "rules"...?

Quote ()

I prefer laughing like this.

But that's more of an EN voice than a me voice. Maybe if you take it down like, 8 octaves.

Anyways, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

I smell subliminal messaging...

Quote ()

You're a master at this first impression shit aren't you?

How was classes today? Today being Tuesday, Jan 29.

It's all in the wrist; which is fine-tuned by the breaking of various skeletal structures, I might add... As for class, the number of classmates I have reduced by one after a debate about the ethics of murder in comparison to the death sentence...

Let's just say I won...
dude, you might think YOUR some sort of god around here, but your not, your a new member that has to follow the rules like everyone else. you might THINK your tough, but you could just as easlly be just as weak as a member we had here long time ago, named darkrai, king of all fail in his time before he was banned. so keep on acting all tough, see where it gets you.

Quote (darkstar1006)

dude, you might think YOUR some sort of god around here, but your not, your a new member that has to follow the rules like everyone else. you might THINK your tough, but you could just as easlly be just as weak as a member we had here long time ago, named darkrai, king of all fail in his time before he was banned. so keep on acting all tough, see where it gets you.

Only been here a day and I'm already being judged...

Now I know my stay will be pleasant... Oh, the excitement...

Quote (darkstar1006)

Dark, you're more like Darkrai than this new guy.